The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 10-08-2009, 01:20 PM   #1
Black96WS6
Perennial Pro-bowler

Default Interesting article on JaMarcus and the Raiders organization

I think this is my favorite quote:

Quote:
Instead, he got the Raiders – a franchise that one former high ranking NFL executive described to Yahoo! Sports as “like being on a school bus with a crazy driver: You didn’t know where you were going, when it was going to stop, and where you were going to end up. You hear it all the time – people go there and after a few days, they’re more interested in how they are going to get out.”
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_yl...yhoo&type=lgns
Black96WS6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-08-2009, 01:34 PM   #2
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Can anyone say something positive about that organization? I am a diehard Broncos fan but i dont think I can stick with my team until the one ruining it (the owner), is gone from it either by death or mental hospital. I know TJ stuck around after the same feelings with Bowlen.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 01:43 PM   #3
HEAV
Ring of Famer

It's about the Team

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Brian Dawkins

I know a Raider fan (he's not insane raider dressup fan) he's a smart guy and knows football. He loves the teams history and lost the uniforms and the little talent they have. But he can't wait for Al Davis to expire. He still watches the team, wears the gear and will attend games in the local area.

Fans stick with their teams no matter what. Look at Lions fan.
HEAV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 02:10 PM   #4
OBF1
Ring of Famer

No avatar is the new avatar

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None are worthy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEAV View Post
I know a Raider fan (he's not insane raider dressup fan) he's a smart guy and knows football. He loves the teams history and lost the uniforms and the little talent they have. But he can't wait for Al Davis to expire. He still watches the team, wears the gear and will attend games in the local area.

Fans stick with their teams no matter what.... Unless you are a Bronco fan and have not got over Josh McDaniels handling of Cry baby Cutler or Patrick Bowlens handling of the legend formally known as Mike Shanahan . Look at Lions fan.
Fixed it for you
OBF1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 02:42 PM   #5
Mr. Elway
cakn patna

I could tell him where he will end up: In a cripple fight with KC for the bottom of the AFC West.
Mr. Elway is offline   Reply With Quote