The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion > Fantasy Football Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 10-07-2009, 04:05 PM   #1
GoBroncos84
Perennial Pro-bowler

Crucify the Ego

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller
Default Who to start at RB this week

Ok, I can start 2 of these 3 players: Marion Barber, Knowshon Moreno, Ray Rice. Barber has the injured quad but should play, and he is going against KC so its probably the best matchup. Plus I expect Dallas to be highly motivated and playing with a chip on their shoulder. Knowshon should get the bulk of the workload against New England with Buck possibly missing the game and he has really looked sharp and is a complete back. Rice is splitting carries, but coming off of a 100 yard rushing game where he also had about 50 receiving yards. Rice goes against the Cincy defense and has had double digit fantasy points in 3 of the 4 games.

I like all of my options, just not sure what 2 guys should start this week. I'm leaning towards Barber and Moreno (i'm a homer, when all is equal I will play the Bronco). What do you guys think? Obviously I will be monitoring Barber and if he gets scratched that makes the decision for me.
GoBroncos84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-07-2009, 04:57 PM   #2
mr007
I'm not your buddy, guy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Eddie Royal

I would go with Barber and Moreno out of gut instinct. Buckhalter is hurt and I think we'll see Moreno getting more carries this week. If Correll fully participates in practice, might be a different story, but that's what I'd go for based on current injury reports.
mr007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 06:33 PM   #3
Br0nc0Buster
2013 AFC Champs

Oh........yea

Id go with Barber and Moreno

If its one thing this offense does well, its run the ball
Br0nc0Buster is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: