The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 10-05-2009, 02:43 PM   #1
prunch
Seasoned Veteran

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default Drew Litton on this weekends game

prunch is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-05-2009, 03:40 PM   #2
labronx
Remember 98

He's calling the coach and immature brat who was quick to judge showing that the player 15 enabled him to be 4-0. Using the mallet to signify that coach may have been to judgemental and that a coach is nothing without his players but may have also laid down law and order.. the cowboy represents the stubbornness in the coach.. Hammering the point home has got him seeing "STARS"
labronx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 03:52 PM   #3
misturanderson
Ring of Famer

Why not?

Adopt-a-Bronco:
DemaryiusThomas

Quote:
Originally Posted by labronx View Post
He's calling the coach and immature brat who was quick to judge showing that the player 15 enabled him to be 4-0. Using the mallet to signify that coach may have been to judgemental and that a coach is nothing without his players but may have also laid down law and order.. the cowboy represents the stubbornness in the coach.. Hammering the point home has got him seeing "STARS"
If that's true then it's an idiotic premise. McDaniels was not even remotely quick to judge Marshall this offseason. If anything, he took too long to lay down the law.

Anyone that truly sees McDaniels as immature at this point in the season, after what he's accomplished so far, needs to find another sport to follow.
misturanderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 03:54 PM   #4
scorpio
Cubicle Pimp

IT'S FUNNY BECAUSE OUR COACH IS SHORT AND BRANDON MARSHALL IS A 10 FOOT TALL WHITE GUY.

I get jokes.
scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 03:57 PM   #5
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio View Post
IT'S FUNNY BECAUSE OUR COACH IS SHORT AND BRANDON MARSHALL IS A 10 FOOT TALL WHITE GUY.

I get jokes.
He's a tan white guy though.

MS Paint doesn't offer many PC colors.
TheReverend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 04:03 PM   #6
NYBronco
Ring of Famer

I think the cowboy seeing stars is Romo. It would seem more fitting if Champ was holding Josh... or Nolan holding Champ.
NYBronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 04:04 PM   #7
labronx
Remember 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by misturanderson View Post
If that's true then it's an idiotic premise. McDaniels was not even remotely quick to judge Marshall this offseason. If anything, he took too long to lay down the law.

Anyone that truly sees McDaniels as immature at this point in the season, after what he's accomplished so far, needs to find another sport to follow.
Tell Litton that..not me...I'm not painting the coach as a bratty little bully type kid...
labronx is offline   Reply With Quote