The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 10-05-2009, 09:53 AM   #1
tsiguy96
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default now dallas is no good

another cheesy win by denver, we only won because dallas sucks. go ask pats fans, or wait til you see it all week in the media when they all pick new england to beat us.
tsiguy96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-05-2009, 09:55 AM   #2
BroncoDoug
Ring of Famer

R.I.P. D-Will and D-Nash

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

its funny what losing to the Broncos does to a team. We are so horrible that the mere thought of some one losing to the Broncos they just HAVE to be no good. Ha. Whatever 4-0 1st place...
BroncoDoug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 09:55 AM   #3
Kaylore
Because I am better

Taysom Hill for Heisman!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Well there will be a lot of no good teams after a few weeks.
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 09:56 AM   #4
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

Well, I'm picking New England too. No way the Broncos have a chance. None. Nada. Zip. Tom Terrific is gonna light up the Broncos defense for 300+ yards passing and like 3 TDs and no INTs.

Not sure how the Broncos managed to beat a far superior Cowboys team. I guess it's just better to be lucky. Well, this week the luck runs dry.

Book it.
Tombstone RJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 10:07 AM   #5
ant1999e
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Money Ball

Dallas sucks and denvers offense is just lucky. Let them keep doubting us.
ant1999e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 10:14 AM   #6
broncofan2438
Faneco this...

LETS TAKE BACK THE AFC WEST

Adopt-a-Bronco:
ERIC DECKER

It was all about how Dallas lost the game and not about how we won.

Who cares? Let the "media" put us in the dark, all the better in the end
broncofan2438 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 11:34 AM   #7
tsiguy96
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by McBronco_Doug View Post
its funny what losing to the Broncos does to a team. We are so horrible that the mere thought of some one losing to the Broncos they just HAVE to be no good. Ha. Whatever 4-0 1st place...
seriously. once you lose to the broncos, you are an awful team. think of all the games yesterday where teams allowed more than 26 points. thats what weve allowed all season. hell the lions almost hit that in the first half against the bears.
Old 10-05-2009, 11:39 AM   #8
Broncoman13
Broncoholic

JT #80

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Orange Julius

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsiguy96 View Post
another cheesy win by denver, we only won because dallas sucks. go ask pats fans, or wait til you see it all week in the media when they all pick new england to beat us.
Dallas beat Tampa Bay and Carolina... when did they get crowned?

The simple truth is, it is better for us to be the underdog at home. The players take it personally and get pissed off. Just ask Brian Dawkins!
Broncoman13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 11:45 AM   #9
tsiguy96
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by McOSKIE!!! View Post
Dallas beat Tampa Bay and Carolina... when did they get crowned?

The simple truth is, it is better for us to be the underdog at home. The players take it personally and get pissed off. Just ask Brian Dawkins!
they didnt get crowned, but because they are dallas they have the reputation as being better than then broncos coming into the season, funny how that carries over. like the ravens and chargers defense are both horrid, but the media wont admit it because they are known for their Ds. they let their offseason opinions of the team carry over and overtake facts.
Old 10-05-2009, 11:48 AM   #10
HAT
I think, therefore I ham.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Adam Weber

Saw it coming a mile away....And loving every bit of it.

While you won't see outright "NE sucks" comments if Denver wins next week....You will see plenty of "NE has alot of question marks...I'm not buying into this Denver team until they can go on the road and beat a quality opponent"

Denver won't be favored until the 'Skins game and that's a good thing.
HAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 12:18 PM   #11
Blart
I'm gay for the Broncos!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
all @ same time

Then in one half, the Cowboys' offense pretended it was December (it was brisk) and pretty much fell all over itself. After touching the ball 12 times in the first half, Barber only had one carry the rest of the way. Cowboys offensive coordinator Jason Garrett indicated that Barber's injury was a concern, but the head coach and owner acted as if that was news to them.

The Cowboys only ran the ball seven times in the second half, with limited success. Through 14 quarters, Garrett had been remarkably balanced with his play calling, then for no apparent reason he abandoned the running game. It wasn't as if the Broncos were putting eight players in the box to stop the run. They brought their fair share of blitzes, but they also stayed back in coverage for most of the game in an effort to take away the deep ball.

The Broncos sacked Romo five times, but at least three of those were coverage sacks. He was 14-of-18 for 134 yards in the first half because he was simply dumping off the ball to his running backs. He made a good throw to Roy Williams on the sideline to set up the Cowboys' only touchdown, but that was the longest throw he made.

As he loaded up on Vitamin C, Jones kept repeating the Broncos' record as if that should explain everything. I guess we should've known that the Broncos' wins over the Bengals, Browns and Raiders had placed them among the NFL's elite.

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfceast/post...mile-high-loss
Blart is offline   Reply With Quote