The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 10-02-2009, 04:42 AM   #1
Quoydogs
I can fix it .

Here's Johnny !

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Monte Ball
Default Could Jerry Jones be sued ??

With him coming out and saying Barber will play this weekend? The Injury Barber had you and I know he will not be ready.

So if Jones makes him go out there and play and he goes down, which he will. Then could Barber sue him, for pressuring him into playing or is that a untouchable subject?

I know you pay these guys millions of dollars but if they are hurt they are hurt and I think that is a total dickhead move.
Quoydogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-02-2009, 04:56 AM   #2
bowtown
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Aaron Brewer

I have no idea whether or not he will be ready. How do you, and what makes you an authority on Barber's injury?
bowtown is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 05:27 AM   #3
Quoydogs
I can fix it .

Here's Johnny !

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Monte Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowtown View Post
I have no idea whether or not he will be ready. How do you, and what makes you an authority on Barber's injury?
Who pissed in you wheaties?? These are a valid questions. I am only repeating what I have heard on every sports news channel for the last 8 hours.

Besides did you see him go down. Looked like someone shot him with a gun. You dont just spring right back from quad injuries.

So why don't you sit down. Have a cup of Joe and relax brother. It was a question.
Quoydogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 05:39 AM   #4
broncofan7
Ring of Famer

BQ looks ALMOST as good as I do

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncos0707 View Post
Who pissed in you wheaties?? These are a valid questions. I am only repeating what I have heard on every sports news channel for the last 8 hours.

Besides did you see him go down. Looked like someone shot him with a gun. You dont just spring right back from quad injuries.

So why don't you sit down. Have a cup of Joe and relax brother. It was a question.
the rumor is that he is going to play and that he could have played Monday night and was pissed that Jerry held him out against Carolina--I'll bet you that Barber suits up
broncofan7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 05:41 AM   #5
Garcia Bronco
Hokie since 1993

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Tom Jackson

Jones can't make him play if he has a legit injury. If he plays it's because he can, IMO.
Garcia Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 05:54 AM   #6
missingnumber7
Ring of Famer

GO Bison

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Tyrone Braxton

Jones did the same thing to Barber last year when they had a short week...held him out of the first game and then told everyone the day or two after that that he was ready to play and would play. I think it was around thanksgiving...the sunday game and the turkey day game.
missingnumber7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 06:02 AM   #7
oubronco
John Foneco !!

Mile High Magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncofan7 View Post
the rumor is that he is going to play and that he could have played Monday night and was pissed that Jerry held him out against Carolina--I'll bet you that Barber suits up
And you can bet he will have a chip on his shoulder the D had better be ready for the #1 rushing team and i'm sure they will be ready McD has said he knows what they like to do and is prepared
oubronco is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 06:33 AM   #8
gyldenlove
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Spencer Larsen

If the doctor gives him the green light to play it is ultimately the players and the coaches decision. Any of those 3 could nix it.

If Jerry Jones says the player is ready then the coach probably agrees, so then it comes down the doctor and Barber himself.
gyldenlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 09:17 AM   #9
SportinOne
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncos0707 View Post
I am only repeating what I have heard on every sports news channel for the last 8 hours.
So, you and about 95% of this forum have something in common.
SportinOne is offline   Reply With Quote