The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 09-28-2009, 11:41 AM   #1
Rock Chalk
Cheeky Bastards

Laus Deo

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris
Default My Official And One And Only NFL Rant

**** ESPN.

Michael Vick was a non-factor and didn't do **** in his game. Meanwhile the pundits that predicted the Broncos to win 3 games ALL SEASON and had a "garbage" front seven have yet to retract a single ****ign thing about the Broncos. I don't care who we beat or how bad the teams were or how lucky. I want some god damn acknowledgement. We had a 30 second clip on NFL Gameday Final, then it was more Favre, more Vick, more Brady.

You know what, **** y'all. I want video highlights and some god damn recognition. I pay for these ****ing channels to get news and info about my team not the ****ing east coast teams 100% all of the god damn time. I dont give a **** if Baltimore beat down the Browns. Why is it so special when they do it but not when we do it? WTF is that all about? Why is it the Raiders are a good team that went toe to toe with SD in week 1 but when Denver clobbers them they are the worst ****ing team in NFL history?

Honestly, its starting to piss me off. Yeah teh Browns and Raiders are ****ty teams. When Denver beats them. When someone else beats them its because that someone else is the ****ing awesome-est team evar! Mother ****ing cock sucking east coast douche bags.

/ Mother ****ing rant.
Rock Chalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2009, 11:43 AM   #2
Eldorado
Formerly orange&blue

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pot Roast

1st!11
Eldorado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 11:44 AM   #3
Chris
Millenium Scrooge McDuck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
OrlandoFranklin

I want a superbowl.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 11:44 AM   #4
BlaK-Argentina
Pampita says...

... support your team!

So true. They barely showed highlights from our games the past two weeks.
BlaK-Argentina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 11:45 AM   #5
Natedog24
Ring of Famer

Win The Day

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward

Natedog24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 11:46 AM   #6
Lev Vyvanse
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock Chalk View Post
We had a 30 second clip on NFL Gameday Final, then it was more Favre, more Vick, more Brady.
Did you hear Sanders comment before the clip? “Are we contractually obligated to show this” What an a-hole.

Last edited by Lev Vyvanse; 09-28-2009 at 11:49 AM..
Lev Vyvanse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 11:46 AM   #7
atomicbloke
Ring of Famer

La 12 Boca Juniors

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Offensive Line

Because Denver is a cow town in the middle of nowhere and all its inhabitants survive on food stamps.
atomicbloke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 11:47 AM   #8
WolfpackGuy
Call me, "Maybe"

Vick didn't do anything other than get LIT THE **** UP twice.
WolfpackGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 11:48 AM   #9
ChSuperStar
Solid Starter

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
**** ESPN.

Michael Vick was a non-factor and didn't do **** in his game. Meanwhile the pundits that predicted the Broncos to win 3 games ALL SEASON and had a "garbage" front seven have yet to retract a single ****ign thing about the Broncos. I don't care who we beat or how bad the teams were or how lucky. I want some god damn acknowledgement. We had a 30 second clip on NFL Gameday Final, then it was more Favre, more Vick, more Brady.

You know what, **** y'all. I want video highlights and some god damn recognition. I pay for these ****ing channels to get news and info about my team not the ****ing east coast teams 100% all of the god damn time. I dont give a **** if Baltimore beat down the Browns. Why is it so special when they do it but not when we do it? WTF is that all about? Why is it the Raiders are a good team that went toe to toe with SD in week 1 but when Denver clobbers them they are the worst ****ing team in NFL history?

Honestly, its starting to piss me off. Yeah teh Browns and Raiders are ****ty teams. When Denver beats them. When someone else beats them its because that someone else is the ****ing awesome-est team evar! Mother ****ing cock sucking east coast douche bags.

/ Mother ****ing rant.
cannot agree more.
ChSuperStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 11:48 AM   #10
Inkana7
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Bradley Roby

Yeah! **** 'em!
Inkana7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 11:48 AM   #11
Garcia Bronco
Hokie since 1993

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Tom Jackson

****'em. You want to have fun. Go to NFL.com and watch the highlights from yesterdays game. The audio comes from the broadcast team for the team winning the highlight. The Raiders had 3 from their broadcast team. If we keep playing like we do those whores will be forced to talk about us. But they know. Rodney Harrison knows for example.
Garcia Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 11:49 AM   #12
Ironlung
Terminator

Snake Bitten

The Blitz showed the Moreno td only.
Ironlung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 11:50 AM   #13
Clockwork Orange
Persona Non Grata

I seen him!

I figured they'd be too busy showing Favre's last second TD pass (which was a phenomenal catch, yet the receiver is getting next to no recognition) on a continuous loop to show anything else anyway.
Clockwork Orange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 11:51 AM   #14
Ironlung
Terminator

Snake Bitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco View Post
****'em. You want to have fun. Go to NFL.com and watch the highlights from yesterdays game. The audio comes from the broadcast team for the team winning the highlight. The Raiders had 3 from their broadcast team. If we keep playing like we do those whores will be forced to talk about us. But they know. Rodney Harrison knows for example.
This. The NFL Films highlights are the only way to go.
Ironlung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 11:51 AM   #15
houghtam
Ring of Famer

This was news to me, but only because I haven't watched ESPN aside from MNF in months.

I suggest you all do the same.
houghtam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 11:52 AM   #16
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

On Sunday,I just tried to see when we come up on ESPN and finally gave up and saw we were on Final Score (FOX) in upcoming segment. I like the future tags they put on the left part of the screen but seemed nothing from ESPN. Yes, no respect and they have to jam baseball into their broadcast (which I understand). Once November comes around, it will be easier..... as long as we keep winning. NFL network might be better and ESPN NEWS has the monday QB show with the press conferences from around the league.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 11:53 AM   #17
Rock Chalk
Cheeky Bastards

Laus Deo

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris

ESPN, NFL Network, whatever.

Dude BOTH of my football teams get no god damn love. I wait every saturday night to see a clip or some kind of quip about my Kansas Jayhawks but never a ****ing thing. Instead they'd rather show Tebow getting the **** knocked out of him over and over again (and while I do enjoy seeing that overrated POS Tebow getting wacked - though do not wish any injury on him - I still want to see some highlights of a TOP 25 TEAM dammit).
Old 09-28-2009, 11:57 AM   #18
enjolras
Ring of Famer

Denver had plenty of coverage when we won superbowls.

The last two weeks have been terrible games. The Broncos summarily destroyed both the Browns and the Raiders. There isn't really anything to talk about.

Beat the Cowboys, Pats, Steelers, and Ravens... you'll get more Broncos coverage than we can handle
enjolras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 11:59 AM   #19
TailgateNut
Bleedin' orange!

.......as much as tebonites

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Howard Griffith

Quote:
**** ESPN.

/ Mother ****ing rant.

Don't hold back.

The ****ing dog killer, Mr. heartrob and Mr. "I've retired more than any other QB" are Newsmakers. Let them have their Limelight.

The media, experts and announcers are all A$$kissers.

How 'bout Shannon predicting a Bronco Loss yesterday. ****ing traitor.
TailgateNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 11:59 AM   #20
Rock Chalk
Cheeky Bastards

Laus Deo

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris

Really enjolras? Why is it the Ravens got lots of coverage for destroying the same Browns team?

Try again.
Old 09-28-2009, 12:01 PM   #21
DarkHorse30
Smith Rules

Adopt-a-Bronco:
wolf pot roast

cowherder keeps making points....and then has to say "except for the broncos" every single time. They can't admit mistakes, because most of them are COMPLETE idiots.

I'm just waiting for ESPN and the major networks to put the brakes on NFLredzone. It WILL happen, trust me.
DarkHorse30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 12:02 PM   #22
tsiguy96
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

thats what i was twittering with mark schlereth about, he claimed he never said the broncos defense was garbage or was making fun of the front 7. even though multiple people said he did.

the media spent all summer talking about how bad the team is, now instead of eating crow they are just not acknowledging the team at all
tsiguy96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 12:03 PM   #23
2KBack
Rumblin' Bumblin'

Cake is delicious

I guarantee if Denver beats Dallas this week, all the coverage will be about what is wrong with the Cowboys, not what is right about the Broncos.
2KBack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 12:05 PM   #24
Rohirrim
Partisan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

Quote:
ESPN, NFL Network, whatever.

Dude BOTH of my football teams get no god damn love. I wait every saturday night to see a clip or some kind of quip about my Kansas Jayhawks but never a ****ing thing. Instead they'd rather show Tebow getting the **** knocked out of him over and over again (and while I do enjoy seeing that overrated POS Tebow getting wacked - though do not wish any injury on him - I still want to see some highlights of a TOP 25 TEAM dammit).
Kansas Jayhawks? Try being a CU Buffs fan.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 12:06 PM   #25
Orange_Beard
Over Jay Cutler

Todd Snider Rules!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Tony Scheffler

I am to the point where I don't watch any of it. It's all horse ****.

I don't need to listen to some half wit telling me what I am seeing. The highlights are all cut up to prove a point, to make one team/player look great, to make games look close. It's BS.
Orange_Beard is offline   Reply With Quote