The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2009, 11:41 AM   #1
Rock Chalk
Cheeky Bastards
 
Rock Chalk's Avatar
 
Laus Deo

Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: The Backside of the Internet
Posts: 29,750

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris
Default My Official And One And Only NFL Rant

**** ESPN.

Michael Vick was a non-factor and didn't do **** in his game. Meanwhile the pundits that predicted the Broncos to win 3 games ALL SEASON and had a "garbage" front seven have yet to retract a single ****ign thing about the Broncos. I don't care who we beat or how bad the teams were or how lucky. I want some god damn acknowledgement. We had a 30 second clip on NFL Gameday Final, then it was more Favre, more Vick, more Brady.

You know what, **** y'all. I want video highlights and some god damn recognition. I pay for these ****ing channels to get news and info about my team not the ****ing east coast teams 100% all of the god damn time. I dont give a **** if Baltimore beat down the Browns. Why is it so special when they do it but not when we do it? WTF is that all about? Why is it the Raiders are a good team that went toe to toe with SD in week 1 but when Denver clobbers them they are the worst ****ing team in NFL history?

Honestly, its starting to piss me off. Yeah teh Browns and Raiders are ****ty teams. When Denver beats them. When someone else beats them its because that someone else is the ****ing awesome-est team evar! Mother ****ing cock sucking east coast douche bags.

/ Mother ****ing rant.
Rock Chalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2009, 11:43 AM   #2
Eldorado
Formerly orange&blue
 
Eldorado's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 2,346

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pot Roast
Default

1st!11
Eldorado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 11:44 AM   #3
Chris
Millenium Scrooge McDuck
 
Chris's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 7,585

Adopt-a-Bronco:
OrlandoFranklin
Default

I want a superbowl.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 11:44 AM   #4
BlaK-Argentina
Pampita says...
 
BlaK-Argentina's Avatar
 
... support your team!

Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Villa La Angostura
Posts: 5,105
Default



So true. They barely showed highlights from our games the past two weeks.
BlaK-Argentina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 11:45 AM   #5
Natedog24
Ring of Famer
 
Natedog24's Avatar
 
Win The Day

Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Somewhere
Posts: 2,243

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward
Default

Natedog24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 11:46 AM   #6
Lev Vyvanse
Ring of Famer
 
Lev Vyvanse's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Denver
Posts: 3,048
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock Chalk View Post
We had a 30 second clip on NFL Gameday Final, then it was more Favre, more Vick, more Brady.
Did you hear Sanders comment before the clip? “Are we contractually obligated to show this” What an a-hole.

Last edited by Lev Vyvanse; 09-28-2009 at 11:49 AM..
Lev Vyvanse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 11:46 AM   #7
atomicbloke
Ring of Famer
 
atomicbloke's Avatar
 
La 12 Boca Juniors

Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Albuquerque, NM
Posts: 2,341

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Offensive Line
Default

Because Denver is a cow town in the middle of nowhere and all its inhabitants survive on food stamps.
atomicbloke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 11:47 AM   #8
WolfpackGuy
Call me, "Maybe"
 
WolfpackGuy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Delaware
Posts: 7,345
Default

Vick didn't do anything other than get LIT THE **** UP twice.
WolfpackGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 11:48 AM   #9
ChSuperStar
Solid Starter
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 218

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock Chalk View Post
**** ESPN.

Michael Vick was a non-factor and didn't do **** in his game. Meanwhile the pundits that predicted the Broncos to win 3 games ALL SEASON and had a "garbage" front seven have yet to retract a single ****ign thing about the Broncos. I don't care who we beat or how bad the teams were or how lucky. I want some god damn acknowledgement. We had a 30 second clip on NFL Gameday Final, then it was more Favre, more Vick, more Brady.

You know what, **** y'all. I want video highlights and some god damn recognition. I pay for these ****ing channels to get news and info about my team not the ****ing east coast teams 100% all of the god damn time. I dont give a **** if Baltimore beat down the Browns. Why is it so special when they do it but not when we do it? WTF is that all about? Why is it the Raiders are a good team that went toe to toe with SD in week 1 but when Denver clobbers them they are the worst ****ing team in NFL history?

Honestly, its starting to piss me off. Yeah teh Browns and Raiders are ****ty teams. When Denver beats them. When someone else beats them its because that someone else is the ****ing awesome-est team evar! Mother ****ing cock sucking east coast douche bags.

/ Mother ****ing rant.
cannot agree more.
ChSuperStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 11:48 AM   #10
Inkana7
Ring of Famer
 
Inkana7's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 8,620

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Bradley Roby
Default

Yeah! **** 'em!
Inkana7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 11:48 AM   #11
Garcia Bronco
Hokie since 1993
 

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 47,138

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Tom Jackson
Default

****'em. You want to have fun. Go to NFL.com and watch the highlights from yesterdays game. The audio comes from the broadcast team for the team winning the highlight. The Raiders had 3 from their broadcast team. If we keep playing like we do those whores will be forced to talk about us. But they know. Rodney Harrison knows for example.
Garcia Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 11:49 AM   #12
Ironlung
Terminator
 
Ironlung's Avatar
 
Snake Bitten

Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 1,070
Default

The Blitz showed the Moreno td only.
Ironlung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 11:50 AM   #13
Clockwork Orange
Persona Non Grata
 
Clockwork Orange's Avatar
 
I seen him!

Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 21,352
Default

I figured they'd be too busy showing Favre's last second TD pass (which was a phenomenal catch, yet the receiver is getting next to no recognition) on a continuous loop to show anything else anyway.
Clockwork Orange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 11:51 AM   #14
Ironlung
Terminator
 
Ironlung's Avatar
 
Snake Bitten

Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 1,070
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco View Post
****'em. You want to have fun. Go to NFL.com and watch the highlights from yesterdays game. The audio comes from the broadcast team for the team winning the highlight. The Raiders had 3 from their broadcast team. If we keep playing like we do those whores will be forced to talk about us. But they know. Rodney Harrison knows for example.
This. The NFL Films highlights are the only way to go.
Ironlung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 11:51 AM   #15
houghtam
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 6,396
Default

This was news to me, but only because I haven't watched ESPN aside from MNF in months.

I suggest you all do the same.
houghtam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 11:52 AM   #16
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings
 
broncocalijohn's Avatar
 
I said Do It!

Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Lake Forest, Orange County, Calif.
Posts: 23,436

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher
Default

On Sunday,I just tried to see when we come up on ESPN and finally gave up and saw we were on Final Score (FOX) in upcoming segment. I like the future tags they put on the left part of the screen but seemed nothing from ESPN. Yes, no respect and they have to jam baseball into their broadcast (which I understand). Once November comes around, it will be easier..... as long as we keep winning. NFL network might be better and ESPN NEWS has the monday QB show with the press conferences from around the league.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 11:53 AM   #17
Rock Chalk
Cheeky Bastards
 
Rock Chalk's Avatar
 
Laus Deo

Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: The Backside of the Internet
Posts: 29,750

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris
Default

ESPN, NFL Network, whatever.

Dude BOTH of my football teams get no god damn love. I wait every saturday night to see a clip or some kind of quip about my Kansas Jayhawks but never a ****ing thing. Instead they'd rather show Tebow getting the **** knocked out of him over and over again (and while I do enjoy seeing that overrated POS Tebow getting wacked - though do not wish any injury on him - I still want to see some highlights of a TOP 25 TEAM dammit).
Rock Chalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 11:57 AM   #18
enjolras
Ring of Famer
 
enjolras's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 7,858
Default

Denver had plenty of coverage when we won superbowls.

The last two weeks have been terrible games. The Broncos summarily destroyed both the Browns and the Raiders. There isn't really anything to talk about.

Beat the Cowboys, Pats, Steelers, and Ravens... you'll get more Broncos coverage than we can handle
enjolras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 11:59 AM   #19
TailgateNut
Bleedin' orange!
 
TailgateNut's Avatar
 
.......as much as tebonites

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Mile High
Posts: 20,325

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Howard Griffith
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock Chalk View Post
**** ESPN.

Michael Vick was a non-factor and didn't do **** in his game. Meanwhile the pundits that predicted the Broncos to win 3 games ALL SEASON and had a "garbage" front seven have yet to retract a single ****ign thing about the Broncos. I don't care who we beat or how bad the teams were or how lucky. I want some god damn acknowledgement. We had a 30 second clip on NFL Gameday Final, then it was more Favre, more Vick, more Brady.

You know what, **** y'all. I want video highlights and some god damn recognition. I pay for these ****ing channels to get news and info about my team not the ****ing east coast teams 100% all of the god damn time. I dont give a **** if Baltimore beat down the Browns. Why is it so special when they do it but not when we do it? WTF is that all about? Why is it the Raiders are a good team that went toe to toe with SD in week 1 but when Denver clobbers them they are the worst ****ing team in NFL history?

Honestly, its starting to piss me off. Yeah teh Browns and Raiders are ****ty teams. When Denver beats them. When someone else beats them its because that someone else is the ****ing awesome-est team evar! Mother ****ing cock sucking east coast douche bags.

/ Mother ****ing rant.

Don't hold back.


The ****ing dog killer, Mr. heartrob and Mr. "I've retired more than any other QB" are Newsmakers. Let them have their Limelight.

The media, experts and announcers are all A$$kissers.

How 'bout Shannon predicting a Bronco Loss yesterday. ****ing traitor.
TailgateNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 11:59 AM   #20
Rock Chalk
Cheeky Bastards
 
Rock Chalk's Avatar
 
Laus Deo

Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: The Backside of the Internet
Posts: 29,750

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris
Default

Really enjolras? Why is it the Ravens got lots of coverage for destroying the same Browns team?

Try again.
Rock Chalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 12:01 PM   #21
DarkHorse30
Smith Rules
 
DarkHorse30's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 2,270

Adopt-a-Bronco:
wolf pot roast
Default

cowherder keeps making points....and then has to say "except for the broncos" every single time. They can't admit mistakes, because most of them are COMPLETE idiots.

I'm just waiting for ESPN and the major networks to put the brakes on NFLredzone. It WILL happen, trust me.
DarkHorse30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 12:02 PM   #22
tsiguy96
Ring of Famer
 
tsiguy96's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 12,752

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

thats what i was twittering with mark schlereth about, he claimed he never said the broncos defense was garbage or was making fun of the front 7. even though multiple people said he did.

the media spent all summer talking about how bad the team is, now instead of eating crow they are just not acknowledging the team at all
tsiguy96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 12:03 PM   #23
2KBack
Rumblin' Bumblin'
 
2KBack's Avatar
 
Cake is delicious

Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Wash DC
Posts: 8,106
Default

I guarantee if Denver beats Dallas this week, all the coverage will be about what is wrong with the Cowboys, not what is right about the Broncos.
2KBack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 12:05 PM   #24
Rohirrim
Partisan
 
Rohirrim's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Twixt Hell & Highwater
Posts: 56,054

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock Chalk View Post
ESPN, NFL Network, whatever.

Dude BOTH of my football teams get no god damn love. I wait every saturday night to see a clip or some kind of quip about my Kansas Jayhawks but never a ****ing thing. Instead they'd rather show Tebow getting the **** knocked out of him over and over again (and while I do enjoy seeing that overrated POS Tebow getting wacked - though do not wish any injury on him - I still want to see some highlights of a TOP 25 TEAM dammit).
Kansas Jayhawks? Try being a CU Buffs fan.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 12:06 PM   #25
Orange_Beard
Over Jay Cutler
 
Orange_Beard's Avatar
 
Todd Snider Rules!

Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Leucadia, CA
Posts: 7,791

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Tony Scheffler
Default

I am to the point where I don't watch any of it. It's all horse ****.

I don't need to listen to some half wit telling me what I am seeing. The highlights are all cut up to prove a point, to make one team/player look great, to make games look close. It's BS.
Orange_Beard is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:22 PM.


Denver Broncos