The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 09-20-2009, 07:28 PM   #1
Gort
Ring of Famer

Go Broncos!

Default Fire McPoopyFace!

who does he think he is?

doesn't he know the Broncos suck and are supposed to finish no better than 4-12 this year?

we have plenty of experts and Broncos "fans" on OM that have said so.

how dare he start the season 2-0!

he must be fired now. if he keeps winning, he'll ruin this franchise!!!

/sarcasm
Gort is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-20-2009, 07:36 PM   #2
Bronx33
lets go partner

Rumpson Rocks

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Woodyard

take that useless DC with him!!
Bronx33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 07:42 PM   #3
BMarsh615
Ring of Famer

21ís No Champ

Adopt-a-Bronco:
# 15

Can't we all just get along
BMarsh615 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 07:46 PM   #4
bombay
Ring of Famer

Is it possible Bowlen knows what he's doing? And his luck is holding as well?
bombay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 07:52 PM   #5
Bronx33
lets go partner

Rumpson Rocks

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Woodyard

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMarsh615 View Post
Can't we all just get along
With your avatar....yes with eachother... no...
Bronx33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 10:22 PM   #6
OBF1
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Marvin Austin

Like another socal poster would say..... Screw McDaniels and Bowlen, these guys are the end of our beloved team.

Your gutless drunk Bronco fan has spoken
OBF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 10:36 PM   #7
lazarus4444
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Coach McDaniels

I think all the mc names are going to be going away now.
lazarus4444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 10:48 PM   #8
OBF1
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Marvin Austin

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazarus4444 View Post
I think all the mc names are going to be going away now.
I doubt it.... once a Mc-Ahole always a Mc-Ahole
OBF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 11:17 PM   #9
ChSuperStar
Solid Starter

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoIsJohnGalt View Post
who does he think he is?

doesn't he know the Broncos suck and are supposed to finish no better than 4-12 this year?

/sarcasm
if shanny was still the head coach nolan would have been fired by now... what are Mcd, front office and owner thinking. Shanny would have got grand view high school special teams coach as his d co-ordinator by now.
ChSuperStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 11:22 PM   #10
Durango
Ring of Famer

Woodsman

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChSuperStar View Post
if shanny was still the head coach nolan would have been fired by now... what are Mcd, front office and owner thinking. Shanny would have got grand view high school special teams coach as his d co-ordinator by now.
What kind of juvenile gibberish is this? What are you; 15?
Durango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 11:39 PM   #11
Blueflame
Miss Congeniality

Welcome to Peyton's Place

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Randy Gradishar

The two teams we've beaten? You'd have to add their '08 win totals (4 apiece) together to reach our 8 from last season... just sayin'...
Blueflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 05:15 AM   #12
Gort
Ring of Famer

Go Broncos!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueflame View Post
The two teams we've beaten? You'd have to add their '08 win totals (4 apiece) together to reach our 8 from last season... just sayin'...
last time i checked, a win over the Bengals or Browns counts just as much in the standings as a win over the Colts or Patriots or Steelers. same goes for losses.

i know there's a tendency for people to be negative about wins against teams they are "supposed" to beat, but a win is a win is a win is a win. you take them in the NFL whenever you get them!

i don't know about anyone else, and we sure don't know how the rest of the season will pan out, but there does seem to be a culture change with the team. Hillis fumbled and was pulled from kickoff returns, but was allowed a 2nd chance and got a nice power run play for a TD. that didn't happen under Shanny. once in his doghouse, you stayed in the doghouse.
Old 09-21-2009, 05:18 AM   #13
broncofan7
Ring of Famer

BQ looks ALMOST as good as I do

Quote:
who does he think he is?

/sarcasm
We beat CLE in our home opener (did ANYONE think that we'd lose that one??) and we beat CINCY on a miracle play...1-1 is where I figured we'd be and 2-0 is sure a much happier place to be--but relax homer--Dal-NE SD--if we win 2 of those--then celebrate........
broncofan7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 05:28 AM   #14
Gort
Ring of Famer

Go Broncos!

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncofan7 View Post
We beat CLE in our home opener (did ANYONE think that we'd lose that one??) and we beat CINCY on a miracle play...1-1 is where I figured we'd be and 2-0 is sure a much happier place to be--but relax homer--Dal-NE SD--if we win 2 of those--then celebrate........
we're 2-0.

should is slit my wrists?

it must suck to be a fan of the Broncos and not be able to enjoy a victory.

here's some advice for the doom-and-gloomers... take each game as they come. smile. be happy. this week they won. you can worry about next week's game next week. if they lose next week, they you can do your victory dance, log into the OM and tell everybody "na na nana na na na... i told you so!". until then, try to get some enjoyment out of this early season success.
Old 09-21-2009, 05:33 AM   #15
broncofan7
Ring of Famer

Quote:
we're 2-0.

should is slit my wrists?

it must suck to be a fan of the Broncos and not be able to enjoy a victory.

here's some advice for the doom-and-gloomers... take each game as they come. smile. be happy. this week they won. you can worry about next week's game next week. if they lose next week, they you can do your victory dance, log into the OM and tell everybody "na na nana na na na... i told you so!". until then, try to get some enjoyment out of this early season success.
Hey--your AVERAGE panties are showing--go post on Broncomania if you do not want to provide balanced insight.......
Old 09-21-2009, 05:42 AM   #16
Gort
Ring of Famer

Go Broncos!

Quote:
Hey--your AVERAGE panties are showing--go post on Broncomania if you do not want to provide balanced insight.......
if you think you're providing balanced insight, then you're as delusional as Brandon Marshall.

they won the game. decisively. and your response is basically... "so what, it's only Cleveland."

i've known too many people like you. always seeing the dark cloud instead of the silver lining. hell, i've even been like that at times in my life. but this is the NFL. every victory is worth +1 in the win column. don't care if its against the Lions or the Steelers. they still count the same. at the end of the day, that's what matters. you can qualify these victories with as many "but,..." statements as you want, but they go in the win column no matter whether you think they should or not.

instead of sending me to Broncomania, why don't you go find a Sandy Eggo Sparkies forum? i'm sure you can find lots of threads mocking and bashing the Broncos there. wouldn't you be much happier with those who think like you do?
Old 09-21-2009, 06:20 AM   #17
baja
Happy camper

Sweet

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ware

I would still be happy and encouraged if we were 0 and 2 because I like what I see on the field. I see a defense playing smash mouth football and swarming to the ball carrier and the players playing with enthusiasm and for each other.

I see an offense that is improving from one half to the next and I see their confidence growing with their successes.

I see 22 players excited to be playing with each other and clearly winning is important to them.

So no matter the record I'm happy with the direction the Broncos headed.

Go Broncos.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 06:21 AM   #18
broncofan7
Ring of Famer

Quote:
if you think you're providing balanced insight, then you're as delusional as Brandon Marshall.

they won the game. decisively. and your response is basically... "so what, it's only Cleveland."
This whole entire thread is based on the premise that we are 2-0--not solely off of the win over CLE--and I have yet to see ANYONE provide proof that they predicted CLE to beat us--if the miracle play of the season does not occur in wk 1--we are 1-1 which is EXACTLY WHERE I THOUGHT WE'D BE. I am hoping for 14 more miracles--but unlike you homers--I have a bit of pragmatism in my views --our QB is BELOW AVERAGE and is a MAJOR LIABILITY that is about to be exposed..........

Quote:
i've known too many people like you. always seeing the dark cloud instead of the silver lining. hell, i've even been like that at times in my life. but this is the NFL. every victory is worth +1 in the win column. don't care if its against the Lions or the Steelers. they still count the same. at the end of the day, that's what matters. you can qualify these victories with as many "but,..." statements as you want, but they go in the win column no matter whether you think they should or not.

instead of sending me to Broncomania, why don't you go find a Sandy Eggo Sparkies forum? i'm sure you can find lots of threads mocking and bashing the Broncos there. wouldn't you be much happier with those who think like you do?
We are called realists--you know--those people who advise you not to buy the $30K car when you make $40K/yr--who tell you not to get into lots credit card debt--who tell you to make sure you have insurance--people like me are the people that provide balance and bring reality back into focus for those who are emotionally juvenile........broncomania awaits your arrival......
Old 09-21-2009, 06:38 AM   #19
Durango
Ring of Famer

Woodsman

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:

i don't know about anyone else, and we sure don't know how the rest of the season will pan out, but there does seem to be a culture change with the team. Hillis fumbled and was pulled from kickoff returns, but was allowed a 2nd chance and got a nice power run play for a TD. that didn't happen under Shanny. once in his doghouse, you stayed in the doghouse.
Oh bullsh**!! Shannon Sharpe, honored yesterday as a Bronco great was in Shanahans doghouse a couple dozen times, as was Clinton Portis and any number of Bronco stars I can dredge up if necessary who went on to play exceptionally well for the Broncos.

I'm sure you'll come back with the 'he went to Baltimore' bullsh** with Shannon Sharpe. You people always find some way to justify your hatred of Shanahan.

He had a disciplinary procedure just as McDaniels does. In both cases, it can work, or not as a motivational tool. How's the spanking of Marshall working out?

Damn!
Durango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 06:50 AM   #20
TheElusiveKyleOrton
BOOM.

Touched By God

Quote:
What is your problem, exactly?

Why are fans of a team unable to celebrate starting 2-0, regardless of who they've played?

You're allegedly a Broncos fan, and yet all you ever do is run around this board and tell people off who are excited about the same team you root for. What a ****ing b****.

Seriously: What's your problem?

Cincy just went into Green Bay -- the team that beat your beloved Gay Cuddler last week -- and hung 31 points on them. We held them to 7.

Last week, Cleveland scored 20 at home against a very good Minnesota defense. We held them to six.

WHY are we not allowed to be excited about our team?

Stop pissing on everyone's parade. YOu come off as a self-righteous ****ing whore of a b****.

Last edited by TheElusiveKyleOrton; 09-21-2009 at 07:12 AM..
TheElusiveKyleOrton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 06:51 AM   #21
TheElusiveKyleOrton
BOOM.

Touched By God

Quote:
This whole entire thread is based on the premise that we are 2-0--not solely off of the win over CLE--and I have yet to see ANYONE provide proof that they predicted CLE to beat us--if the miracle play of the season does not occur in wk 1--we are 1-1 which is EXACTLY WHERE I THOUGHT WE'D BE. I am hoping for 14 more miracles--but unlike you homers--I have a bit of pragmatism in my views --our QB is BELOW AVERAGE and is a MAJOR LIABILITY that is about to be exposed..........

We are called realists--you know--those people who advise you not to buy the $30K car when you make $40K/yr--who tell you not to get into lots credit card debt--who tell you to make sure you have insurance--people like me are the people that provide balance and bring reality back into focus for those who are emotionally juvenile........broncomania awaits your arrival......
DON'T ANYONE GET EXCITED ABOUT THE TEAM WE ALL ROOT FOR! JOIN ME ON THE REALITY TRAIN! IT'S WAY MORE FUN TO PISS ON THE PARADE THAN TO BE IN IT!

Yeah, BF, you're a ****ing a-hole too.
Old 09-21-2009, 07:11 AM   #22
TonyR
Franchise Poster

Quote:
We lost to the Raiders and Bills at home last season. Just sayin'.
TonyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 07:24 AM   #23
colonelbeef
Lets be friend

Elway is the new Jerry West

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Derek Wolfe

Quote:

haha. Fantastic post, cosign 100%. Rude awakening on the horizon for the blind sheep-like homers. Nothing yet has been surprising, save for the miracle play. Still saying 5-6 wins is the final tally.
colonelbeef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 07:36 AM   #24
TheElusiveKyleOrton
BOOM.

Touched By God

Quote:
Originally Posted by colonelbeef View Post
haha. Fantastic post, cosign 100%. Rude awakening on the horizon for the blind sheep-like homers. Nothing yet has been surprising, save for the miracle play. Still saying 5-6 wins is the final tally.
Stupid blind homers! Why can't they be as pissed off about our team winning as we are?

STFU. Nobody's "blind," but people have earned the right to enjoy a win. Sorry to disappoint you.
Old 09-21-2009, 08:07 AM   #25
TailgateNut
Bleedin' orange!

.......as much as tebonites

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Howard Griffith

Quote:
Originally Posted by colonelbeef View Post

I thought according to you and the other "experts" we would only manage to win 3 games. Have those wins magically reproduced now that you've seen a few regular season games or do you adjust your prediction on a weekly basis?
TailgateNut is offline   Reply With Quote