The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 09-12-2009, 05:33 PM   #1
FantomForce
Long live the Mane!

The Incredible BULK!

Default Even the computer at ESPN has picked us to lose

Check it out all of those bastards at ESPN hate us http://espn.go.com/videogames/simula...010?id=4462598
FantomForce is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-12-2009, 05:43 PM   #2
atomicbloke
Ring of Famer

La 12 Boca Juniors

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Offensive Line

This is getting so old... lets just start the season already.....

I have reached the point where I no longer care if we win or lose.... I just wanna watch some Broncos Football.... some hard hits... some good running and some acrobatic catches.....

GO BRONCOS!!!!!!
atomicbloke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 06:04 PM   #3
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

wow I can't imagine not caring whether we win or lose.

I can't think of any season since I started watching that was more important then this season. The very direction of the team is at stake.

I think 1997, elway with the torn bicep, coming off the crushing loss to the Jags was probably the most important season because of the talent we had. We couldn't waste that chance.

This season because the whole NFL making fun of our owner, our coach, our team, and even the fans for booing Cutler.

We are pissed and all we have are our fellow Broncos fans. Trust me the bandwagoners jumped long ago. 1 playoff win in 10 yrs means not to many 20yr old bandwagon fans at this point.

It's just us diehards left, in a few hours we will have a lot to talk about. Let's just remember that rubbing optimists faces in a loss, or pessimists faces in a win is not what we are about.

We are about talking football right?
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 06:05 PM   #4
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

oh and **** the Bengals....I hope Dawkins knocks Ocho ****** the **** out!!!!!!
Old 09-12-2009, 06:10 PM   #5
atomicbloke
Ring of Famer

La 12 Boca Juniors

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Offensive Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
Well what I meant was.... every year, on the eve of the first game.... I am speculating like how many wins we'll get... how the division will be.... etc etc...

This year, I mean there has so much speculation... good or bad.... that's it gotten so stale... that I dont know what to think...

At the end of the day, I am a Broncos fan.... all I do is watch them play and enjoy it.... winning or losing or building a team is not my job....

I just cant wait for tomorrow.... In a few hours, I'll be doing what I love dong best... watch the Broncos lay it on....

I am so tired of second guessing every prediction, every roster move, every analysis.... I just want to watch some Orange and Blue now....

Go Broncos!!!!
atomicbloke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 06:13 PM   #6
Hercules Rockefeller
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
DJ Williams

Oh God!! Even a computer has picked them to lose?!?! All hope is now lost. The Broncos should just get on the charter and come back home. No use in playing the game tomorrow.
Hercules Rockefeller is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 06:33 PM   #7
maher_tyler
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Champ Bailey

It just makes winning that much sweeter!!
maher_tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 06:35 PM   #8
Archer81
Optimum Homo

Tactical Neck.

Somebody needs to bend that computer over a table and show it who's boss...

Archer81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 06:39 PM   #9
FantomForce
Long live the Mane!

The Incredible BULK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhcyennek81 View Post
Somebody needs to bend that computer over a table and show it who's boss...

Old 09-12-2009, 06:40 PM   #10
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Quote:
oh and **** the Bengals....I hope Dawkins knocks Ocho ****** the **** out!!!!!!
Yeah lets get that ****er that likes to have fun while doing his job. The NFL definitely needs less fun.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 06:43 PM   #11
frerottenextelway
█████

█████

Adopt-a-Bronco:
██

A big game for us. We really need to start hot out of the gate, cuz come week 4 we're going to get smacked around for awhile. Plus, if we lose against the Bengals, our home opener next week is going to be especially nasty if things don't go well.
frerottenextelway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 06:56 PM   #12
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
Yeah lets get that ****er that likes to have fun while doing his job. The NFL definitely needs less fun.
Take it easy I want the Broncos to knock out all the other Bengals as well!!!!!!!!!

But yeah go ahead an pull for him to not get knocked the **** out. I choose to yearn for yesteryear when dennis smith would bust people straight in the face mask.
Old 09-12-2009, 07:02 PM   #13
baja
Happy camper

Sweet

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ware

Quote:

I can't think of any season since I started watching that was more important then this season. The very direction of the team is at stake.

I think 1997, elway with the torn bicep, coming off the crushing loss to the Jags was probably the most important season because of the talent we had. We couldn't waste that chance.

This season because the whole NFL making fun of our owner, our coach, our team, and even the fans for booing Cutler.

We are pissed and all we have are our fellow Broncos fans. Trust me the bandwagoners jumped long ago. 1 playoff win in 10 yrs means not to many 20yr old bandwagon fans at this point.

It's just us diehards left, in a few hours we will have a lot to talk about. Let's just remember that rubbing optimists faces in a loss, or pessimists faces in a win is not what we are about.

We are about talking football right?
I say let them laugh.

Look it comes down to two scenarios;

1. We traded the next Elway, if true than the laughter will continue for the next several years and beyond.

2. We traded the next Jeff George, if true we will be hard pressed to find even one of those that were laughing. ( I think it's this one)
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 07:10 PM   #14
FantomForce
Long live the Mane!

The Incredible BULK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
I say let them laugh.

1. We traded the next Elway, if true than the laughter will continue for the next several years and beyond.

2. We traded the next Jeff George, if true we will be hard pressed to find even one of those that were laughing. ( I think it's this one)
That is an interesting take, I hoping for scenario # 2. Either way I will forever hate that man. But I hope I hating a bum on the street rather than well.... you know the alternative
Old 09-12-2009, 07:13 PM   #15
Hogan11
Rock-N-Roll Historian

Let's take these SOB's out!!!!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Floyd Little

Quote:
Have fun? What BS, he only does it to market himself to advertisers. If the NFL needs more of anything, it's more professionalism out of it's own players.
Hogan11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 07:16 PM   #16
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Quote:
I say let them laugh.

So you don't think there is a middle ground like we traded away a Brett Farve or even a healthy Palmer? I mean given the fact that Cutlers stats are better in 2.5 years then George's first 5 years I think we might have ****ed up. Going into Jay Cutlers 4th year in the NFL he already has 9025 yards, 54 TDs to 37 INTs. Jeff George 7025 yards, 33 TDs and 65 INTs. Its not even close so if we only get two choices we clearly traded the next Elway.

Really I think we traded away a Brett Farve type player. He will wow you and piss you off but when its all said in done his career will be better then most QBs to play the game. He is the type of QB that could play in multiple SBs if he improves as he ages. I don't see a QB that will end up like George at all.
Old 09-12-2009, 07:16 PM   #17
Hogan11
Rock-N-Roll Historian

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Floyd Little

Wow, the Broncos lost on Madden....I guess there's no need to watch the game now
Old 09-12-2009, 07:18 PM   #18
TheElusiveKyleOrton
BOOM.

Touched By God

Even my mom picked us to lose.

God, I can't believe that!
Old 09-12-2009, 07:21 PM   #19
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogan11 View Post
Have fun? What BS, he only does it to market himself to advertisers. If the NFL needs more of anything, it's more professionalism out of it's own players.
Blah, this isn't the 40s. If anything he is the best example of how a flavor clown should act. College football is professionalism, the NFL is a buisness and they need guys like Chad. Fun on the field without the crap off-field to go along with it.
Old 09-12-2009, 07:24 PM   #20
baja
Happy camper

Sweet

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ware

Quote:
So you don't think there is a middle ground like we traded away a Brett Farve or even a healthy Palmer? I mean given the fact that Cutlers stats are better in 2.5 years then George's first 5 years I think we might have ****ed up. Going into Jay Cutlers 4th year in the NFL he already has 9025 yards, 54 TDs to 37 INTs. Jeff George 7025 yards, 33 TDs and 65 INTs. Its not even close so if we only get two choices we clearly traded the next Elway.

Really I think we traded away a Brett Farve type player. He will wow you and piss you off but when its all said in done his career will be better then most QBs to play the game. He is the type of QB that could play in multiple SBs if he improves as he ages. I don't see a QB that will end up like George at all.
Well you might be right but we still have that little issue of Cutler not wanting to be in Denver and pissing off Bowlen to the point that he felt the best thing for the Broncos was to trade him,yet most blame McD.Go figure!
Old 09-12-2009, 07:25 PM   #21
Hogan11
Rock-N-Roll Historian

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Floyd Little

Quote:
Blah, this isn't the 40s. If anything he is the best example of how a flavor clown should act. College football is professionalism, the NFL is a buisness and they need guys like Chad. Fun on the field without the crap off-field to go along with it.
They don't call it Professional football for nothing you know.....that garbage is nothing but self-serving, unsportsmanlike conduct. It's not allowed at any other level of the game and it shouldn't be allowed in any form at it's highest level. If that's some sort of retro concept, then it's one that the league should go back to IMHO.
Old 09-12-2009, 07:26 PM   #22
baja
Happy camper

Sweet

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ware

Denver Post already has the head line printed. Donks lose - Orton booed - McD resigns
Old 09-12-2009, 07:30 PM   #23
Hogan11
Rock-N-Roll Historian

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Floyd Little

I'm actually kinda surprised by ESPN playing Madden....I thought Blitz The League was more of what they wanted the NFL to be like. Couldn't get the "legit" score they wanted though I suppose

Last edited by Hogan11; 09-12-2009 at 07:33 PM..
Old 09-12-2009, 07:31 PM   #24
frerottenextelway
█████

█████

Adopt-a-Bronco:
██

Quote:
Well you might be right but we still have that little issue of Cutler not wanting to be in Denver and pissing off Bowlen to the point that he felt the best thing for the Broncos was to trade him,yet most blame McD.Go figure!
Soooo many teams and players have had much bigger blowups then this, and things worked out in the end. Sh_t, just look at the Marshall situation here! That's bigger than the Cutler deal was. Yet we dumped Cutler before mandatory camp even started, which suggets to me that his services were no longer wanted.
frerottenextelway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 07:32 PM   #25
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogan11 View Post
They don't call it Professional football for nothing you know.....that garbage is nothing but self-serving, unsportsmanlike conduct. It's not allowed at any other level of the game and it shouldn't be allowed in any form at it's highest level. If that's some sort of retro concept, then it's one that the league should go back to IMHO.
Its still entertainment you know it counts on jersey sales, ticket sales, and people watching it for ratings. Try and dull it down all you want, but I see nothing wrong with a guy claiming he is going to beat some in FUN week to week while calling out one of his friends who is "his good friend". He promotes himself, big deal.