The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 09-11-2009, 04:32 PM   #1
jhns
Ring of Famer

but you still can't C me!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default Inside the NFL

People need to watch this. Cowher and Chris Collinsworth (no idea on the spelling) are talking about how a team should be run. They agree with me. This offseason has been a joke for Denver. This team has no idea what it is doing. Don't believe me though, believe Cowher. I know you all think you are smarter than him but it isn't only him. Most every ex-coach, ex-GM, and ex-player agree with this stuff. Very few don't.

In summary: You have to be able to deal with all types of personalities, even strong ones that you don't agree with. You pay players for production, not for being nice guys off the field. Players that produce should get special treatment. This is football, not a social club. Blah, Blah, Blah... I goes on like this for 10 minutes.

Everything they are saying for how you run a team is the exact opposite of what this team has done. I still can't believe McDaniels has backers. You all really want this to continue for a few more years? Great fans you are. Fans of this team have turned into little girls. Why exactly are you expecting all of the dumb athletes that play football to be the sweet nice guys? What? When did this happen? They are payed to run as fast as they can at another guy and hit him as hard as they can...... Yeah, I can see the need for nice guys.....

Last edited by jhns; 09-11-2009 at 04:35 PM..
jhns is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-11-2009, 04:34 PM   #2
TheElusiveKyleOrton
BOOM.

Touched By God

Oh for **** sake. Get over it. Seriously.

It's not about backing McDaniels, you flaming pile of retard fail. It's about backing the team. The move of Cutler has already been made, as have the draft picks and everything else you want to b**** about. Firing McDaniels now and bringing in someone ELSE to institute ANOTHER new system sets the team back even farther.

Perhaps that's what you want. That way you can b**** and moan and menstruate for an even longer period of time. Awesome.
Old 09-11-2009, 04:34 PM   #3
Ramathorn
Perennial Pro-bowler

M E O W

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Elvis Dumervil

Im not a mcdaniels backer at all. I would like to hear what cowher adn collisworth said, ill check it out. I agree 100% with what you posted.
Ramathorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 04:38 PM   #4
jhns
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatOneDenverMooseGuy View Post

It's not about backing McDaniels, you flaming pile of retard fail. It's about backing the team. The move of Cutler has already been made, as have the draft picks and everything else you want to b**** about. Firing McDaniels now and bringing in someone ELSE to institute ANOTHER new system sets the team back even farther.

Perhaps that's what you want. That way you can b**** and moan and menstruate for an even longer period of time. Awesome.
Nah, I would like another coach/GM so we can start making smarter decisions. This front office doesn't know how to deal with players. Who cares if it is late now? You think it is better for the team to have these decisions continue? What a joke.
Old 09-11-2009, 10:24 PM   #5
Rulon Velvet Jones
You're not really here.

Tight Butthole

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Rent-A-DC

How the hell would you know how the office deals with players? One is a whiner, what of the other 52?
Rulon Velvet Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 10:25 PM   #6
Rulon Velvet Jones
You're not really here.

Tight Butthole

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Rent-A-DC

And go ahead and name your pick for gm/coach. We'd love to mock the **** out of it.
Old 09-11-2009, 10:27 PM   #7
Rulon Velvet Jones
You're not really here.

Tight Butthole

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Rent-A-DC

Do Cowher and Collinsworth know they agree with you? Can someone let them know?
Old 09-11-2009, 10:35 PM   #8
Dagmar
...there ain't no devil

..there's just God when he's drunk.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Tim Tebow

Dagmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 10:36 PM   #9
cmhargrove
Is this thing on???

Travis Henry's love child...

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Hillis

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhns View Post
People need to watch this. Cowher and Chris Collinsworth (no idea on the spelling) are talking about how a team should be run. They agree with me. This offseason has been a joke for Denver. This team has no idea what it is doing. Don't believe me though, believe Cowher. I know you all think you are smarter than him but it isn't only him. Most every ex-coach, ex-GM, and ex-player agree with this stuff. Very few don't.

In summary: You have to be able to deal with all types of personalities, even strong ones that you don't agree with. You pay players for production, not for being nice guys off the field. Players that produce should get special treatment. This is football, not a social club. Blah, Blah, Blah... I goes on like this for 10 minutes.

Everything they are saying for how you run a team is the exact opposite of what this team has done. I still can't believe McDaniels has backers. You all really want this to continue for a few more years? Great fans you are. Fans of this team have turned into little girls. Why exactly are you expecting all of the dumb athletes that play football to be the sweet nice guys? What? When did this happen? They are payed to run as fast as they can at another guy and hit him as hard as they can...... Yeah, I can see the need for nice guys.....
You said it right there, we ave to deal with your ass here all the time. Get over it, just sack up and be a Broncos fan - or jump ship and go hug Cowher's nuts for a while.
cmhargrove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 10:46 PM   #10
Popps
It's so easy

Where do these ****ing pussies come from?
Popps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 10:47 PM   #11
ro_50
Ring of Famer

For once, will people let it go. No matter what side of the fence you're on -- Cutler's or the ownership/McDaniels -- IT'S OVER AND DONE WITH.

It happened 5 months ago or so.
ro_50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 10:52 PM   #12
Br0nc0Buster
2013 AFC Champs

Oh........yea

Quote:

yep same reason Terry Glenn still plays for New England, or Terrell Owens plays for Philadelphia

I guess Belicheck and Reid dont know what they are doing either

Cutler doesnt care about you, he isnt here anymore, you are free to pull your head from his ass anytime
Br0nc0Buster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 10:54 PM   #13
OABB
sarcasm font

always on.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Knowshon Moreno

This season will be fun to watch here on the mane when we are actually good. the bumped threads will be priceless. enjoy the ride dickholes.
OABB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 10:56 PM   #14
SonOfLe-loLang
Young Buck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thunder (RIP)

And what if he wins you stupid a-hole!
SonOfLe-loLang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 10:56 PM   #15
Los Broncos
Broncos Country

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ryan Clady

He is just nothing to me this point to me, we don't need him or his punk act, our team will move on.
Los Broncos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 10:57 PM   #16
hookemhess
Perennial Pro-bowler

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Blake Gideon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatOneDenverMooseGuy View Post

This thread is a WIN just for the phrase "flaming pile of retard fail."
hookemhess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 11:07 PM   #17
Hogan11
Rock-N-Roll Historian

Let's take these SOB's out!!!!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Floyd Little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Br0nc0Buster View Post
yep same reason Terry Glenn still plays for New England, or Terrell Owens plays for Philadelphia

I guess Belicheck and Reid dont know what they are doing either

Cutler doesnt care about you, he isnt here anymore, you are free to pull your head from his ass anytime
Jay Cutler?
Thatís what youíre upset about?
Cutler makes $________ a year.
How much does your father make?

- I donít know.

- You donít know?

If your dad needs money, go ask
Jay Cutler. See what happens.

Jay Cutler donít care about
you. Why care about him?

Nobody cares.

Hogan11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 11:15 PM   #18
Br0nc0Buster
2013 AFC Champs

Oh........yea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogan11 View Post
Jay Cutler?

- I donít know.

- You donít know?

you. Why care about him?

Nobody cares.

?
Br0nc0Buster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 11:15 PM   #19
Bronco Yoda

We haven't even played a single game yet. WTF are you crying about. At least wait until we fail the season first. Where do these fans come from?
Bronco Yoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 11:27 PM   #20
Popps
It's so easy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogan11 View Post
Jay Cutler?

- I donít know.

- You donít know?

you. Why care about him?

Nobody cares.

Love ya, Hogan... but you lost me with this one...
Popps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 11:37 PM   #21
jhns
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Don't be mad that I speak the truth. Who cares if Cutler wants to be here? Since when was this about him being happy? You guys are to much into emotions here. F Cutler and McDaniels. The entire team can be a bunch of upset two year olds for all I care. Cutler did nothing to hurt the team. Far less than Marshall. Don't kid yourselves. This isn't the last of McDaniels and players haveing problems with each other.
Old 09-11-2009, 11:40 PM   #22
lostknight
In The Arena

ohwaitwtf

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Tim Tebow

Bottom line is, it depends on how this team does. If it doesn't do well, somewhere around the middle of November, people are going to be screaming for Jim Tracy to take over the reins.
lostknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 11:41 PM   #23
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

Quote:

Not one game has been played. Not one.

Cowher is a moron and one of the most overrated HCs to ever step his spitfaced mug onto a football field. Collinsworth is an ex player knowitall and is just another talking head who doesn't have a clue as to how to run a football team. The only thing both have now is their opinions which carry about as much weight as your opinion. Go cry somewhere else.

Oh, and Inside the NFL is a joke of a show. It hasn't been worth crap since the 1980s. Seriously, why are you wasting your time watching that show?
Tombstone RJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 11:45 PM   #24
Archer81
Optimum Homo

Tactical Neck.

Winning cures alot of ills.

Crying about the offseason is kind of pointless. **** happens. For the comment people have to deal with strong personalities...that works the other way as well; Cutler simply couldnt deal with McDaniels, and wanted out.

Using the opinions of ex coaches and players to make some ridiculous point is juvenile. Neither Cowher or Collinsworth were there, so they are making the same a-hole opinions the rest of us are making. And can you really trust Cowher's opinion? He thought Kordell Stewart was a viable NFL QB...

Archer81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 12:19 AM   #25
Hogan11
Rock-N-Roll Historian

Let's take these SOB's out!!!!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Floyd Little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Popps View Post
Love ya, Hogan... but you lost me with this one...
It's the Mickey Mantle thing from A Bronx Tale the post I responded to reminded me of it, so I just subsituted Jay Cutler for Mantle is all. The attachment was good at the time......now it's a red X, oh well.
Hogan11 is offline   Reply With Quote