The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-04-2009, 02:06 PM   #1
_Oro_
Formerly known as Casson
 
_Oro_'s Avatar
 
Don't run that sh*t this way.

Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Montréal
Posts: 1,190

Adopt-a-Bronco:
- R. Ayers
Default Whose line is it anyway?

“Brandon is (edit) up, because if you look at it this is his contract year and he could be playing in a system totally geared around him. He is such a stupid (edit).”
_Oro_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-04-2009, 02:14 PM   #2
DomCasual
This one's for Pat!
 
DomCasual's Avatar
 
Shameless Homer

Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: SLC, UT
Posts: 14,031

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casson View Post
“Brandon is (edit) up, because if you look at it this is his contract year and he could be playing in a system totally geared around him. He is such a stupid (edit).”
Well, it's someone who has slept with Josina.
DomCasual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 02:18 PM   #3
crowebomber
Ring of Famer
 
crowebomber's Avatar
 
Old School Sucka Fool

Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: P-Town
Posts: 1,612

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Frank Tripucka
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomCasual View Post
Well, it's someone who has slept with Josina.
That's the first thing I thought of too! She should name her column "Broncos Pillow Talk with Josina."
crowebomber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 02:18 PM   #4
DB_champ24
Pro Bowler
 

Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Agoura, California
Posts: 526

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Champ Bailey
Default

Too bad it's the truth.
DB_champ24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 02:18 PM   #5
Chris
Millenium Scrooge McDuck
 
Chris's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 7,528

Adopt-a-Bronco:
OrlandoFranklin
Default

You probably didn't see this but the full article was posted in the BM and other rumblings thread.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 02:20 PM   #6
_Oro_
Formerly known as Casson
 
_Oro_'s Avatar
 
Don't run that sh*t this way.

Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Montréal
Posts: 1,190

Adopt-a-Bronco:
- R. Ayers
Default

I think this quote deserves its own thread.

And I stole it from that thread anyway.
_Oro_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 02:20 PM   #7
Man-Goblin
One Gap Penetrator
 
Man-Goblin's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Huntersville, NC
Posts: 6,079

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Connor Barth
Default

How do we know it's not a complimentary statement with all those edits in there?
Man-Goblin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 02:27 PM   #8
Hogan11
Rock-N-Roll Historian
 
Hogan11's Avatar
 
Let's take these SOB's out!!!!!!

Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: W.NY.B.C.
Posts: 20,988

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Floyd Little
Default

Watch it be Dawkins
Hogan11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 02:29 PM   #9
Popcorn Sutton
Ring of Famer
 
Popcorn Sutton's Avatar
 
Don't mess with Popcorn

Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Who cares
Posts: 3,766

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Jacob Tamme
Default

I'm guessing Champ.
Popcorn Sutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 02:38 PM   #10
DomCasual
This one's for Pat!
 
DomCasual's Avatar
 
Shameless Homer

Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: SLC, UT
Posts: 14,031

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casson View Post
“Brandon is (edit) up, because if you look at it this is his contract year and he could be playing in a system totally geared around him. He is such a stupid (edit).”
Quote:
Originally Posted by McMan-Goblin View Post
How do we know it's not a complimentary statement with all those edits in there?
Good point, man. This is the full quote - leaving the referenced stuff bolded:

“Brandon is one of the nicest people I know. He's constantly donating time to orphans, and he's really nice to the elderly. He really loves soda, which is funny. We tell him to drink caffeine-free stuff. He sometimes gets allergic reactions to caffeine. And right now, he can't be having allergic reactions to things. He's too valuable to the team. We always tell him to look out for himself - so he can make a lot of money. He doesn't care about making money. It was only when he realized how important it was to the team and the community for him to stay healthy that he started drinking more caffeine-free stuff. Even though his own self-interest doesn't mean anything to him, I'm glad he's drinking less Mountain Dew and more 7-up, because if you look at it this is his contract year and he could be playing in a system totally geared around him. He is such a stupid shopper. We tell him to check the Sunday paper for coupons. He's so busy at the animal shelter on Sundays, he doesn't have time to look. But soda can be expensive - especially when you are always giving it out to those less fortunate than you, like Brandon does. It would be smart if he saved his money. But he's always telling me, 'Man, I don't have time to be worrying about pinching pennies when there are so many people out there that need my help!'”
DomCasual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 02:43 PM   #11
prunch
Seasoned Veteran
 

Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 355

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomCasual View Post
Well, it's someone who has slept with Josina.
Well that gets it down to 87 possible candidates
prunch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 03:10 PM   #12
Popps
It's so easy
 
Popps's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 29,774
Default

Bowlen?
Popps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 03:13 PM   #13
bfoflcommish
Time for Broncos Football
 
bfoflcommish's Avatar
 
GO..........BRONCOS

Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Mile High
Posts: 3,483

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Steve Atwater
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomCasual View Post
Good point, man. This is the full quote - leaving the referenced stuff bolded:

“Brandon is one of the nicest people I know. He's constantly donating time to orphans, and he's really nice to the elderly. He really loves soda, which is funny. We tell him to drink caffeine-free stuff. He sometimes gets allergic reactions to caffeine. And right now, he can't be having allergic reactions to things. He's too valuable to the team. We always tell him to look out for himself - so he can make a lot of money. He doesn't care about making money. It was only when he realized how important it was to the team and the community for him to stay healthy that he started drinking more caffeine-free stuff. Even though his own self-interest doesn't mean anything to him, I'm glad he's drinking less Mountain Dew and more 7-up, because if you look at it this is his contract year and he could be playing in a system totally geared around him. He is such a stupid shopper. We tell him to check the Sunday paper for coupons. He's so busy at the animal shelter on Sundays, he doesn't have time to look. But soda can be expensive - especially when you are always giving it out to those less fortunate than you, like Brandon does. It would be smart if he saved his money. But he's always telling me, 'Man, I don't have time to be worrying about pinching pennies when there are so many people out there that need my help!'”

post of the year!
bfoflcommish is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:21 PM.


Denver Broncos