The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 09-02-2009, 11:11 PM   #1
TheReverend
www.PatrickTurley.org

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan
Default NFL Season Previews (Denver Broncos)

Comcast has a NFL Season Preview on demand produced by the NFLN, if you have the option to check this out, do so.

It's obviously no big news for fans hardcore enough to be regular posters here, but there's some really good footage of McDaniels interacting with the players in practice and so on.

Honestly, he comes across as extremely like-able. I'd LOVE to like this guy, I just need him to quit being a jerk-off long enough to

Anyways, it's a pretty well produced 5 minutes and certainly worth the watch.

ONE DISTURBING PART: A mic'd up whisper talk with Lamont ****ing Jordan, where he says, "I love your attitude, I really do. I'm very pleeeeeeased with it. You're gonna benefit from being here too. I can already tell. It's uh... refreshing."
TheReverend is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-02-2009, 11:13 PM   #2
lex
Ring of Famer

The Broncos have been DisemBowlened

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
Comcast has a NFL Season Preview on demand produced by the NFLN, if you have the option to check this out, do so.

It's obviously no big news for fans hardcore enough to be regular posters here, but there's some really good footage of McDaniels interacting with the players in practice and so on.

Honestly, he comes across as extremely like-able. I'd LOVE to like this guy, I just need him to quit being a jerk-off long enough to

Anyways, it's a pretty well produced 5 minutes and certainly worth the watch.

ONE DISTURBING PART: A mic'd up whisper talk with Lamont ****ing Jordan, where he says, "I love your attitude, I really do. I'm very pleeeeeeased with it. You're gonna benefit from being here too. I can already tell. It's uh... refreshing."
Yeah, I saw that. I couldnt remember where I had seen that Jordan clip. And youre right, its disturbing. Wasnt there another one where he's talking up Doom?
lex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 11:15 PM   #3
Popps
TEAM FIRST.

Rev, step up and digitize this thing, man.

Do it for your DirectTV-having Broncos brothers.

Use that video camera for something useful for a change.
Popps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 11:19 PM   #4
TheReverend
www.PatrickTurley.org

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lex View Post
Yeah, I saw that. I couldnt remember where I had seen that Jordan clip. And youre right, its disturbing. Wasnt there another one where he's talking up Doom?
Yeah, he's telling Doom immediately after that he and all the other coaches are gonna be up his ass all year. Part of the section that I liked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Popps View Post
Rev, step up and digitize this thing, man.

Do it for your DirectTV-having Broncos brothers.

Use that video camera for something useful for a change.
If you saw the most recent vid, you wouldn't say that.

If someone can't produce the video by tomorrow on youtube or some ****, I'll film it if necessary.
TheReverend is offline   Reply With Quote