The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 08-09-2009, 10:43 AM   #1
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

Gene helping John figure out FA

Adopt-a-Bronco:
They'r all bums
Default 2009 HOF ceremony

Did anyone watch this?

Thankfully I have ATT Uverse and I recorded the NFL channel coverage of the ceremony.

The 1st thing that I am don't like is that moved the ceremony back until 5pm Central

John's was at 1pm eastern.

Then it took 2 hours with countless breaks to get everyone on the stage. This is where I was lucky I had the DVR and fastforwarded through all the many, and long, breaks. If I were watching live I would have gone outside and watch my grass grow.

Then the speaches, I only got through Ralph Wilsons, even though it was painful at times, just when he was about to lose me he would kick it back in gear.

I stopped after the Randal McDaniel induction. I still have it on DVR. I did see some of the live DT speech from Carl Peterson, it was tedious also.

I really think this is another thing the NFL is hosing up along with the Draft.

I am guessing that they want everthing in Prime time as they consider themselves a prime time league and are trying to cater to the primetime advertising $.

Go back to your roots,

The game is played on Sunday afternoons, the HOF induction should be on a Sunday Afternoon.

Keep the ceremony at 90min. I don't know how those poor people sat there for 4+ hours.

If they are going to insist on having marathon shows then hire a band or some entertainment, and the NFL network should hire a crew that can produce the show with out all the starts and stops and drags.
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-09-2009, 10:47 AM   #2
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

Gene helping John figure out FA

Adopt-a-Bronco:
They'r all bums

Oh and another thing, "Boomer" kept talking about the sea of Bills Jerseys in the crowd.

I don't think there will ever be a larger "home game" presence of Jerseys than we pulled off at John's induction.
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 12:00 PM   #3
OBF1
Ring of Famer

No avatar is the new avatar

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None are worthy

I refuse to watch anything Hall of shame until the treatment of Bronco greats is delt with in a fair manner.
OBF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 01:24 PM   #4
TheChamp24
Future HOF...CHAMP BAILEY

The Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosteven View Post
Oh and another thing, "Boomer" kept talking about the sea of Bills Jerseys in the crowd.

I don't think there will ever be a larger "home game" presence of Jerseys than we pulled off at John's induction.
Yeah, Broncos Country dominated that weekend. It was nice to see.
TheChamp24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 01:29 PM   #5
~Crash~
My new dog

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Kuper

Oh so there is a HOF ? I thought they closed the doors a few years back....
~Crash~ is offline   Reply With Quote