The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-29-2009, 03:28 PM   #1
Spider
Mr Diplomacy
 
Spider's Avatar
 
I survived Tebow Mania at the Mane

Join Date: May 2001
Location: Elway was just an arm =MacGruder
Posts: 84,156

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller
Default Well Maybe I finally learned my lesson

to wear a seatbelt ......... I was coming down I 35 this morning heading into Missouri and then bang , like hitting a brick wall , slammed my face into the windshield , read end locked up ..........so now my truck is in Lamoni Iowa getting repaired ...........
Spider is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-29-2009, 03:33 PM   #2
Northman
The Enigma Prognosis
 

Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Maryland
Posts: 17,771

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Bryci
Default

For a truck driver you sure do suck.








lol
Northman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 03:34 PM   #3
Rabb
No Luca, No!
 
Rabb's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 8,033

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Dynamite Monkey
Default

damn man hope you are ok
Rabb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 03:37 PM   #4
crowebomber
Ring of Famer
 
crowebomber's Avatar
 
Old School Sucka Fool

Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: P-Town
Posts: 1,611

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Frank Tripucka
Default

Well, at least it was your face. Can't mess that up.


Kidding. Hope your OK.
crowebomber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 03:37 PM   #5
Spider
Mr Diplomacy
 
Spider's Avatar
 
I survived Tebow Mania at the Mane

Join Date: May 2001
Location: Elway was just an arm =MacGruder
Posts: 84,156

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northman View Post
For a truck driver you sure do suck.








lol
........... should have seen the cars , after I bounced off the windshield , I was trying to keep my truck from jackknifing
those people thought was tryin to kill em
Spider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 03:39 PM   #6
Spider
Mr Diplomacy
 
Spider's Avatar
 
I survived Tebow Mania at the Mane

Join Date: May 2001
Location: Elway was just an arm =MacGruder
Posts: 84,156

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbmasterflash View Post
damn man hope you are ok
I have been through worse , like my sister in laws cooking
Quote:
crowebomber Well, at least it was your face. Can't mess that up.


Kidding. Hope your OK.
.......... Now you sound like the women I chase
Spider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 03:39 PM   #7
elsid13
Lost In Space
 
elsid13's Avatar
 
Bóg, Honor, Ojczyzna

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: DC
Posts: 19,898
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider View Post
to wear a seatbelt ......... I was coming down I 35 this morning heading into Missouri and then bang , like hitting a brick wall , slammed my face into the windshield , read end locked up ..........so now my truck is in Lamoni Iowa getting repaired ...........
missing in this post the follow information

Spider was driving while attempting to:

readjust his golden thong,
texting love notes to theDave,
playing X-box live chess with some Russian named Oleg,
daydreaming about Bea Arthur and suddenly staring at free roam sheep.
elsid13 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 03:40 PM   #8
Taco John
24/7 Broncos
 
Taco John's Avatar
 
All Hail King Midas

Join Date: Apr 2001
Posts: 50,581

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Manning
Default

I can't believe that someone who drives for a living doesn't wear their seatbelt.

Come on, Spide! Look at all the lives you put at risk, buddy! Least of all your own. I don't want to have to put any memorial pictures of your stupid butt on my site and feel terrible for the rest of my life about your story man. Click that **** up!
Taco John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 03:41 PM   #9
Spider
Mr Diplomacy
 
Spider's Avatar
 
I survived Tebow Mania at the Mane

Join Date: May 2001
Location: Elway was just an arm =MacGruder
Posts: 84,156

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elsid13 View Post
missing in this post the follow information

Spider was driving while attempting to:

readjust his golden thong,
texting love notes to theDave,
playing X-box live chess with some Russian named Oleg,
daydreaming about Bea Arthur and suddenly staring at free roam sheep.
Naw I got doing all of that and driving down pat .......Multi tasking
Spider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 03:42 PM   #10
crawdad
IL Oldest Bronco Maniac
 
crawdad's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Decatur, IL
Posts: 5,187

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Bay Bay
Default

Glad you are okay, Spidey! Are you gonna need plastic surgery? j/k Put your seatbelt on man, your kids love you!
crawdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 03:43 PM   #11
Spider
Mr Diplomacy
 
Spider's Avatar
 
I survived Tebow Mania at the Mane

Join Date: May 2001
Location: Elway was just an arm =MacGruder
Posts: 84,156

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco John View Post
I can't believe that someone who drives for a living doesn't wear their seatbelt.

Come on, Spide! Look at all the lives you put at risk, buddy! Least of all your own. I don't want to have to put any memorial pictures of your stupid butt on my site and feel terrible for the rest of my life about your story man. Click that **** up!
thanks , I never worn a seatbelt ever , but now I just might ...... that **** kinda hurt
Spider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 03:44 PM   #12
OBF1
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Orlando, Florida
Posts: 15,756

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Marvin Austin
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco John View Post
I can't believe that someone who drives for a living doesn't wear their seatbelt.

Come on, Spide! Look at all the lives you put at risk, buddy! Least of all your own. I don't want to have to put any memorial pictures of your stupid butt on my site and feel terrible for the rest of my life about your story man. Click that **** up!
And do not forget about his family as well.....
OBF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 03:45 PM   #13
Spider
Mr Diplomacy
 
Spider's Avatar
 
I survived Tebow Mania at the Mane

Join Date: May 2001
Location: Elway was just an arm =MacGruder
Posts: 84,156

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by crawdad View Post
Glad you are okay, Spidey! Are you gonna need plastic surgery? j/k Put your seatbelt on man, your kids love you!
Naw all I got was a bloody nose ..........and a bruise in a location you really dont want to hear about
Spider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 03:48 PM   #14
SoDak Bronco
Lace em' up and lets go!!
 
SoDak Bronco's Avatar
 
Von Miller aka QB Killa

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: South Dakota
Posts: 4,222

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Robert Ayers
Default

what happened to the other poor bastard?
SoDak Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 03:49 PM   #15
Spider
Mr Diplomacy
 
Spider's Avatar
 
I survived Tebow Mania at the Mane

Join Date: May 2001
Location: Elway was just an arm =MacGruder
Posts: 84,156

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoDak Bronco View Post
what happened to the other poor bastard?
She is in the shop , getting a rebuilt rearend and a power divider put in ...to the tune of 3,000 and some loose change
Spider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 03:51 PM   #16
Northman
The Enigma Prognosis
 

Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Maryland
Posts: 17,771

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Bryci
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider View Post
........... should have seen the cars , after I bounced off the windshield , I was trying to keep my truck from jackknifing
those people thought was tryin to kill em

I bet they were flipping you off too. Its good that your ok though. Seriously.
Northman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 03:54 PM   #17
Spider
Mr Diplomacy
 
Spider's Avatar
 
I survived Tebow Mania at the Mane

Join Date: May 2001
Location: Elway was just an arm =MacGruder
Posts: 84,156

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northman View Post
I bet they were flipping you off too. Its good that your ok though. Seriously.
to say the least ...........I know I did more damage by locking in the inn diff and making her move , but I couldnt sit in the middle of the road oversized
Spider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 03:56 PM   #18
Northman
The Enigma Prognosis
 

Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Maryland
Posts: 17,771

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Bryci
Default

Bet there was a ****load of smoke too. Ive seen that **** happen at a slow speed so i know at a higher speed its going to burn rubber badly.
Northman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 04:07 PM   #19
Spider
Mr Diplomacy
 
Spider's Avatar
 
I survived Tebow Mania at the Mane

Join Date: May 2001
Location: Elway was just an arm =MacGruder
Posts: 84,156

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northman View Post
Bet there was a ****load of smoke too. Ive seen that **** happen at a slow speed so i know at a higher speed its going to burn rubber badly.
I single handily took care of the mosquito problem in Iowa
Spider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 04:07 PM   #20
SouthStndJunkie
Ring of Famer
 
SouthStndJunkie's Avatar
 
Shannon Says: Listen to The Junkman

Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 16,542
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBF1 View Post
And do not forget about his family as well.....
Half of Wyoming would be out on the street.
SouthStndJunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 04:12 PM   #21
Spider
Mr Diplomacy
 
Spider's Avatar
 
I survived Tebow Mania at the Mane

Join Date: May 2001
Location: Elway was just an arm =MacGruder
Posts: 84,156

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller
Default

I would say about 68% of truckers do not wear seatbelts ..........
Spider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 04:23 PM   #22
DenverBrit
Just hanging out.
 
DenverBrit's Avatar
 
Got a breath mint??

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Denver
Posts: 12,733

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Team
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider View Post
I would say about 68% of truckers do not wear seatbelts ..........
Trying to win a Darwin award?

Glad to hear you're ok.
DenverBrit is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 04:35 PM   #23
watermock
"Hoodie Jr"
 
watermock's Avatar
 
"Hug me!"

Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Hot Springs, Ouachitah
Posts: 76,807
Default

The're going to make texting illegal soon. I don't have a cell, but it seems once you hit 65 it should be allowed.

My dad used to say:

"Everyime they pass another law they take a little more of our freedom."

Luckily he died in '87.

Just get unlimited calling and hands free.
watermock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 04:41 PM   #24
Spider
Mr Diplomacy
 
Spider's Avatar
 
I survived Tebow Mania at the Mane

Join Date: May 2001
Location: Elway was just an arm =MacGruder
Posts: 84,156

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverBrit View Post
Trying to win a Darwin award?

Glad to hear you're ok.
accidents for us are alot different .........
Spider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 04:42 PM   #25
Mr. Elway
cakn patna
 

Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 967
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by watermock View Post
The're going to make texting illegal soon. I don't have a cell, but it seems once you hit 65 it should be allowed.
Miles per hour or years of age?
Mr. Elway is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:24 PM.


Denver Broncos