The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 07-12-2009, 09:00 PM   #1
tsiguy96
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default interesting convo on sirius radio

this one guy (total anti jay cutlers attitude, like me) called up and said maybe bronco fans are looking forward to a QB who is a game manager, not someone who feels they have to make the play and cause wild excitement, but often times wild disappointment. i was thinking about that...i kinda agree

go broncos
tsiguy96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-12-2009, 09:03 PM   #2
SouthStndJunkie
Ring of Famer

Shannon Says: Listen to The Junkman

Another thread on this crap....this one about a simple conversation on the radio?

Could you not cover this in an existing thread?
SouthStndJunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 09:04 PM   #3
PaintballCLE
INFLITRATE ENEMY LINES

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthStndJunkie View Post
Another thread on this crap....this one about a simple conversation on the radio?

Could you not cover this in an existing thread?
apparently you disagree....
PaintballCLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 09:09 PM   #4
Popps
TEAM FIRST.

I look forward to us not having to ASK our QB to dig us out of ****-holes every weekend. I look forward to watching our team be able to get an opposing team off the field on 3rd down from time to time.
Popps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 09:12 PM   #5
Dudeskey
Ring of Famer

This space for rent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Popps View Post
I look forward to us not having to ASK our QB to dig us out of ****-holes every weekend. I look forward to watching our team be able to get an opposing team off the field on 3rd down from time to time.
Amen, brother...
Dudeskey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 09:13 PM   #6
tsiguy96
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
i think thats kinda what the guy was getting at.

and no, didnt feel like posting this in another thread as its kinda different. this talks about the role of the QB instead of just pure talent. kinda nice to have a QB that doesnt need to WIN games, but needs to contribute to the whole team winning. more level, consistent football, not wild inconsistency like last year.
Old 07-12-2009, 09:19 PM   #7
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

**** for a second there I wasn't sure if you would make your quota of threads hating Cutler but lucking for us someone called in sirius radio and shared a equal hatred of Cutler. Between twiter, then rest of the internet sites, TV and now radio I think you have done enough digging through every mass media outlet to dig up something negative to post about Jay Cutler that would rival the CIA's search for terrorists.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 09:20 PM   #8
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Quote:
That's great and so do I.

However, in the play-offs against sterner competition, you need a quarterback who will be able to make big plays. Ours is now in Chicago

At least I can laugh about it now
TheReverend is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 09:33 PM   #9
tsiguy96
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
**** for a second there I wasn't sure if you would make your quota of threads hating Cutler but lucking for us someone called in sirius radio and shared a equal hatred of Cutler. Between twiter, then rest of the internet sites, TV and now radio I think you have done enough digging through every mass media outlet to dig up something negative to post about Jay Cutler that would rival the CIA's search for terrorists.
wait, me saying that fitz said he knows brandon marshall summer plans are a negative thing about jay cutler? how is this post anti-cutler when it talks about how having a different qb will change the role of our QB, prolly for the better? when do i ever talk about TV? keep making **** up loser.
Old 07-12-2009, 09:37 PM   #10
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsiguy96 View Post
this one guy (total anti jay cutlers attitude, like me) called up and said maybe bronco fans are looking forward to a QB who is a game manager, not someone who feels they have to make the play and cause wild excitement, but often times wild disappointment. i was thinking about that...i kinda agree

go broncos
Quote:
wait, me saying that fitz said he knows brandon marshall summer plans are a negative thing about jay cutler? how is this post anti-cutler when it talks about how having a different qb will change the role of our QB, prolly for the better? when do i ever talk about TV? keep making **** up loser.
I'm not sure let me get back to you on that
Old 07-12-2009, 09:41 PM   #11
tsiguy96
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
I'm not sure let me get back to you on that
i ****ing hate jay cutlers attitude, many people here do and even did when he was our qb. hes whiny and immature and thats why hes not our QB anymore, as sad as that is.
Old 07-12-2009, 09:48 PM   #12
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Quote:
i ****ing hate jay cutlers attitude, many people here do and even did when he was our qb. hes whiny and immature and thats why hes not our QB anymore, as sad as that is.
Like I said think god someone b****ed about it on sirius radio giving you the idea to start yet another ****ing thread to beat into the ground that you infact don't like Jay Cutler nor his attitude while he was a QB for Denver. Do you think by chance this little factoid hasn't become clear to the 30,000 something posters that come here from day to day?

For the love of god man people like him and people hate him. You act like this is going to change EVER. It won't change now from someones opinion on sirius and it won't change if you over hear a dude taking a **** in the bathroom b****ing about him and you happen to share his views.
Old 07-12-2009, 09:49 PM   #13
Blueflame
Miss Congeniality

Welcome to Peyton's Place

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Randy Gradishar

Quote:
Surely you're joking. I never would have guessed it.... I mean you've completely managed to keep your distaste for his attitude such a secret and all...
Blueflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 09:58 PM   #14
tsiguy96
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueflame View Post
Surely you're joking. I never would have guessed it.... I mean you've completely managed to keep your distaste for his attitude such a secret and all...
which is why im talking about how having a system and a QB that may not rely on a single player to win games is kinda nice. im not talking about just jay cutler and surely not his attitude at all, the guy on the radio was b****ing (and subsequently the guys on the show just started saying cutler is better than orton blah blah, sirius is almost as bad as nfln)

back to the topic, should be interesting to see if orton has to take off alot like he had to last year to make a play with our oline...even though the oline stats are inflated a bit because of cutlers scrambling ability, having someone more like brady/manning, using intelligence to beat the defense instead of athleticism would be cool. how was jake plummer at reading defenses? i was a casual bronco fan then for some reason until about 06.
Old 07-12-2009, 10:01 PM   #15
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueflame View Post
What got me hooked on this place was all the good offseason info people would dig up so I wouldn't have to tied in with Kaylore's, Socal's and the rest of the crews training camp reports. Now its just a never ending daily report about this guy and him not liking Cutler.
Old 07-12-2009, 10:03 PM   #16
KillerBronco#76
Perennial Pro-bowler

"The Beast" From the east

Cutler was my favorite player on the team but we traded him so im over it... damn good player gonna make chicago alot better. but orton isn't bad doesn't have good accuracy on the deep ball and doesn't have good touch on short passes but he has a pretty good arm then again he has had terrible offensive lines if he has time to set he may be able to make better throws. We got Orton and Ayers from the trade so far we'll have to wait till next year to actually see who all we go for cutler though since we still have the bears pick. If Ayers becomes a pro bowler the argument may become void...
KillerBronco#76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 10:05 PM   #17
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Quote:
which is why im talking about how having a system and a QB that may not rely on a single player to win games is kinda nice. im not talking about just jay cutler and surely not his attitude at all, the guy on the radio was b****ing (and subsequently the guys on the show just started saying cutler is better than orton blah blah, sirius is almost as bad as nfln)

back to the topic, should be interesting to see if orton has to take off alot like he had to last year to make a play with our oline...even though the oline stats are inflated a bit because of cutlers scrambling ability, having someone more like brady/manning, using intelligence to beat the defense instead of athleticism would be cool. how was jake plummer at reading defenses? i was a casual bronco fan then for some reason until about 06.
That makes me feel so much better knowing that I've been called out by you for being a true fan when I had to deal with being beat up (maybe not beat up but hit and verbally abused) in grade school for being a Elway fan.
Old 07-12-2009, 10:05 PM   #18
tsiguy96
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
What got me hooked on this place was all the good offseason info people would dig up so I wouldn't have to tied in with Kaylore's, Socal's and the rest of the crews training camp reports. Now its just a never ending daily report about this guy and him not liking Cutler.
are you ****ing kidding me? try reading the whole ****ing post you god damn whiner.
Old 07-12-2009, 10:07 PM   #19
tsiguy96
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
That makes me feel so much better knowing that I've been called out by you for being a true fan when I had to deal with being beat up (maybe not beat up but hit and verbally abused) in grade school for being a Elway fan.
thats wonderful, so the fact taht i casually followed football (always rooted for the broncos and no one else) until just a few years ago means you are a better fan then me. got it. now go cheer for jay cutler some more.
Old 07-12-2009, 10:08 PM   #20
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Quote:
are you ****ing kidding me? try reading the whole ****ing post you god damn whiner.
A game manager is just what this D needs, not someone that could win a game if by some chance the other team happens to put together a drive that results in points against us.
Old 07-12-2009, 10:09 PM   #21
tsiguy96
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
A game manager is just what this D needs, not someone that could win a game if by some chance the other team happens to put together a drive that results in points against us.
you are ****ing hopeless. you may as well jsut come back after the season, you know, because we are only gonna win 1 or 2 games the entire year. may cutler will come back for you.
Old 07-12-2009, 10:10 PM   #22
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Quote:
thats wonderful, so the fact taht i casually followed football (always rooted for the broncos and no one else) until just a few years ago means you are a better fan then me. got it. now go cheer for jay cutler some more.
You are some kind of awesome.
Old 07-12-2009, 10:12 PM   #23
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Quote:
you are ****ing hopeless. you may as well jsut come back after the season, you know, because we are only gonna win 1 or 2 games the entire year. may cutler will come back for you.
No man I'm not a causal kind of fan. For as long as I have remembered Denver losing has ****ed up my week. So I will be here everday pretty much like I have been since I joined the site to check up on your thoughts about Jay Cutler.
Old 07-12-2009, 10:15 PM   #24
tsiguy96
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
No man I'm not a causal kind of fan. For as long as I have remembered Denver losing has ****ed up my week. So I will be here everday pretty much like I have been since I joined the site to check up on your thoughts about Jay Cutler.
because this entire thread was about jay cutler. oh wait, it wasnt until you started ****ing crying about it. this thread WAS about the type of QB that plummer and cutler were compared to having someone(and a system) who doesnt have the pressure of having to win the game on his back. but no, youre dumbass ruined that. now continue crying about how bad this team will be, im sure that makes youre offseason fun too, seeing constant pessimism about ****ing everything taht has ever been done with this team. you sound like mock.
Old 07-12-2009, 10:19 PM   #25
footstepsfrom#27
helmet to helmet hitter

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Joe Mays

Quote:
Like I said think god someone b****ed about it on sirius radio giving you the idea to start yet another ****ing thread to beat into the ground that you infact don't like Jay Cutler nor his attitude while he was a QB for Denver. Do you think by chance this little factoid hasn't become clear to the 30,000 something posters that come here from day to day?

For the love of god man people like him and people hate him. You act like this is going to change EVER. It won't change now from someones opinion on sirius and it won't change if you over hear a dude taking a **** in the bathroom b****ing about him and you happen to share his views.
I never thought I'd long to talk about Jake the Fake Plummer again but I surely do.
footstepsfrom#27 is offline   Reply With Quote