The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-26-2009, 02:55 PM   #1
fdf
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 1,759
Default Why no new drama?

I've been in the hospital for three whole days. Hardly got to browse the Mane at all. So I get back home and log on. I expected to discover the entire OL had retired or something. But nothing. Just more Jay Cutler polls.

What's with you guys (and gals)? Three days with no new drama is just not cutting it.
fdf is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-26-2009, 03:22 PM   #2
watermock
"Hoodie Jr"
 
watermock's Avatar
 
"Hug me!"

Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Hot Springs, Ouachitah
Posts: 76,813
Default

There wasn't much to say after Pearl Harbor either, 'cept we also lost our air carriers.
watermock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 03:26 PM   #3
Hotrod
Self Appointed Expert
 
Hotrod's Avatar
 
aka Dortoh

Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 25,001

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Miss I
Default

Hope whatever you got cut up or cut out worked out ok
Hotrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 06:40 PM   #4
orinjkrush
...
 
orinjkrush's Avatar
 
Hey, no hurling on the shell, dude,

Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: FrontRangeAbove8500ft
Posts: 5,217

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ben Garland
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by watermock View Post
There wasn't much to say after Pearl Harbor either, 'cept we also lost our air carriers.
Yeah, but we cleaned house at MIDWAY. Frickin Nippomaniacs.
orinjkrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 03:29 AM   #5
fdf
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 1,759
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrod View Post
Hope whatever you got cut up or cut out worked out ok
Prostate cancer. Prostate gone. That is a good thing. Dr. thinks he got it all. Sure hurts though.

But I was expecting a FABULOUS new drama when I returned to the Mane. You guys really let me down And don't tell me Brandon Marshall. He is so last week.
fdf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 04:03 AM   #6
BroncoBuff
***************
 
BroncoBuff's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Seattle
Posts: 26,004

Adopt-a-Bronco:
MALIK+QUANTERUS
Default

Oh man fdf .... best wishes to you.
BroncoBuff is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 04:15 AM   #7
footstepsfrom#27
helmet to helmet hitter
 
footstepsfrom#27's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Arlington, TX
Posts: 16,145

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Joe Mays
Default

I'll see what I can do.
footstepsfrom#27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 07:59 AM   #8
Cito Pelon
Been there, didn't get it
 
Cito Pelon's Avatar
 
Not2Shabby County Seat

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: AFC Championshipville, NotTooShabby County
Posts: 16,550

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Slim Shabby
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fdf View Post
I've been in the hospital for three whole days. Hardly got to browse the Mane at all. So I get back home and log on. I expected to discover the entire OL had retired or something. But nothing. Just more Jay Cutler polls.

What's with you guys (and gals)? Three days with no new drama is just not cutting it.
Well, McStupidhead will surely try to trade Champ, DJ, Hillis, Scheffler, Marshall, Clady, Royal and Kuper. For, like, a bowl of chowdah. Because their Shanny's guys. And because, yeah, because that's the Patriot way. And, and , and, because there's not enough Patriots on the roster to make Denver like NE West.

So you'll get your drama, yeah, you just wait and see. You'll see more than drama, yeah, you'll see like a Yellowstone eruption. It will be like when Michael Jackson died, people crying in the Mile High parking lot, holding candles. There will be like SUICIDE BOMBERS! LIKE JIHADISM! There will be like orangeclad BUDDHAISM monks SET ON FIRE! Yeah, you just wait and see after three seasons of 4-12.
Cito Pelon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 10:32 AM   #9
fdf
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 1,759
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by footstepsfrom#27 View Post
I'll see what I can do.
I knew I could count on you
fdf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 10:32 AM   #10
fdf
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 1,759
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cito Pelon View Post
Well, McStupidhead will surely try to trade Champ, DJ, Hillis, Scheffler, Marshall, Clady, Royal and Kuper. For, like, a bowl of chowdah. Because their Shanny's guys. And because, yeah, because that's the Patriot way. And, and , and, because there's not enough Patriots on the roster to make Denver like NE West.

So you'll get your drama, yeah, you just wait and see. You'll see more than drama, yeah, you'll see like a Yellowstone eruption. It will be like when Michael Jackson died, people crying in the Mile High parking lot, holding candles. There will be like SUICIDE BOMBERS! LIKE JIHADISM! There will be like orangeclad BUDDHAISM monks SET ON FIRE! Yeah, you just wait and see after three seasons of 4-12.
That's more like it!
fdf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 10:34 AM   #11
fdf
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 1,759
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBuff View Post
Oh man fdf .... best wishes to you.
Thanks much.
fdf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 10:36 AM   #12
fdf
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 1,759
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cito Pelon View Post
There will be like orangeclad BUDDHAISM monks SET ON FIRE!
You've just dated yourself (or shown yourself to be a student of history). Noone under 45 will understand that reference.
fdf is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:56 AM.


Denver Broncos