The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-26-2009, 12:20 PM   #1
Rulon Velvet Jones
You're not really here.
 
Rulon Velvet Jones's Avatar
 
Tight Butthole

Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 6,690

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Rent-A-DC
Default Prisco's Top 50 NFL list...3 Broncos, no Cutler

1. Peyton Manning, QB, Colts: He won the MVP despite a slow start with knee troubles. He's still at the top of his game and has five good years left -- at least.

2. Tom Brady, QB, Patriots: He's right there with Manning, but missing last season drops him to the second spot. He's said to be all the way back, which Pats fans have to love.

3. DeMarcus Ware, OLB, Cowboys: One number says it all: 20. That's his sack total from 2008. He's the best pass-rushing linebacker in football.

4. Andre Johnson, WR, Texans: He's big, strong and corners can't handle him in single coverage. If Schaub stays healthy, his numbers should be huge.

5. Drew Brees, QB, Saints: It's too bad he plays in an era with those two top guys. He's had an amazing three-year run in New Orleans with amazing numbers. Now he needs to win a ring.

6. Larry Fitzgerald, WR, Cardinals: His playoff run stamped him as one of the top two receivers in the league. He's only scratching his potential, which is scary.

7. Adrian Peterson, RB, Vikings: He puts fear in defenses every time he touches the ball. Imagine if he had real help from the passing game.

8. Nnamdi Asomugha, CB, Raiders: Nobody throws at him. That's the ultimate sign of respect. He's finally getting some now.

9. Jared Allen, DE, Vikings: He's an all-out player who never lets up. He creates problems with his power and his speed. Turning around his off-field problems has really helped.

10. Ben Roethlisberger, QB, Steelers: Two Super Bowl titles in five seasons is amazing. He seems to grow as a passer each season. The game can be won on his right arm, which he showed in the Super Bowl.

11. Albert Haynesworth, DT, Redskins: When he's on the field, he's a game disrupter. The only concern would be how he plays after getting the big check from the Redskins.

12. Ed Reed, S, Ravens: He isn't the big hitter some of the other safeties can be, but he's the best playmaker of them all. And he's a willing tackler.

13. Julius Peppers, DE, Panthers: After a down season in 2007, he bounced back with a good one last season. His contract is an issue, but he will play in 2009. You wait and see.

14. Shawne Merriman, OLB, Chargers: He missed all but one game last season with a knee injury, but he's on schedule to be back at 100 percent by the open of the season. He's a lot like Ware when he's healthy.

15. James Harrison, OLB, Steelers: He's the reigning NFL Defensive Player of the Year. He can rush, and he showed in the Super Bowl that he could cover with his pick for a score. He plays a nasty game.

16. Ryan Clady, T, Broncos: As a rookie in 2008 he allowed a half a sack. That's amazing. He's that good. He's the next great left tackle in a league with good ones.

17. Randy Moss, WR, Patriots: With Tom Brady back, his numbers should skyrocket. He can still run by defensive backs.

18. Dwight Freeney, DE, Colts: He's a speed rusher who might be the most disruptive edge rusher when he's healthy. He has an impact on the game even when he's not getting sacks.

19. Mario Williams, DE, Texans: The past two seasons have taught us that this is a premier pass rusher, even if his sack numbers went down last season. Still think he shouldn't have been the top pick?

20. Philip Rivers, QB, Chargers: He carried the Chargers last season. They are now his team, not L.T.'s. Rivers really elevated his game last season. He's a tough guy. Some will see this as high, but I love this guy.

21. Kevin Williams, DT, Vikings: He plays the run well and he can rush the passer as well as any inside player.

22. Champ Bailey, CB, Broncos: The chic thing is to say his skills are eroding. I don't buy it. He's still one of the best.

23. Terrell Suggs, OLB, Ravens: He's in the prime of his career, and his rush ability is vital to the Baltimore defense. He can also play in coverage.

24. Steve Smith, WR, Panthers: As the only true threat in the passing game, he sees way too many doubles and still puts up big numbers. Imagine if he had help.

25. Steve Hutchinson, G, Vikings: After a drop in play in 2007, Hutchinson regained the top spot at the position last season.

26. Carson Palmer, QB, Bengals: Coming off shoulder problems, he's back throwing again, which is why he's this high. When he's healthy, he might be even higher. Bashers take note: Brady stays in the second spot coming off his injury, so Palmer stays this high.

27. Reggie Wayne, WR, Colts: He has been the Colts' go-to guy the past two seasons and with Marvin Harrison gone, there isn't a doubt. He's undervalued by most.

28. Patrick Willis, ILB, 49ers: He's a tackling machine. In two years, he's established himself as one of the league's best defensive players.

29. Kurt Warner, QB, Cardinals: At his age, he remains a big-time passer. His ability to stand in against the rush is as good as any. It's a treat watching him carve up defenses, but it's even better talking to him.

30. Adrian Wilson, S, Cardinals: He showed his value to the nation last year during the Cardinals' Super run. He's a violent tackler and excels in the blitz game. He is Mr. Cardinal.

31. Tony Gonzalez, TE, Falcons: Even at 33 he continues to put up huge numbers. Now that he's in an offense with a good quarterback, those numbers will be even better. He has three Pro Bowl type years left.

32. Michael Roos, T, Titans: He doesn't get the credit he deserves, but he's one of the best. Forms half of the best tackle tandems in the game with David Stewart.

33. Jason Witten, TE, Cowboys: He's a great threat in the middle of the field and has improved as a blocker. Tony Romo loves him and with T.O. gone he might be even more of a factor.

34. Darnell Dockett, DT, Cardinals: He is quick and relentless and was a big reason the Cardinals made it to the Super Bowl. His contract issue is clouding things heading into this season, but he'll play.

35. Troy Polamalu, S, Steelers: He bounced back from a sub-par 2007 season to have a good 2008 season. He has improved in pass coverage greatly from his early days.

36. Kris Jenkins, DT, Jets: He rejuvenated his career after being traded to the Jets. He's a large man who anchors in against the run.

37. Clinton Portis, RB, Redskins: He just keeps on putting up huge numbers. Hard to believe he's only 27.

38. Bob Sanders, S, Colts: The only thing that has held him back has been the injuries. If he can stay healthy, he can be as good as any at this position.

39. Brandon Marshall, WR, Broncos: When he's on the field, he puts up huge numbers. The off-the-field stuff is a concern.

40. Jahri Evans, G, Saints: Most don't pay enough attention to this athletic, strong guard. He should be in Pro Bowls. Scouts rave about him.

41. Chris Snee, G, Giants: He's much more than the son-in-law of coach Tom Coughlin. He's a mauler in the run game.

42. Antonio Gates, TE, Chargers: He wasn't the same last season as injuries bothered him. If he's healthy, he's higher on this list.

43. Vince Wilfork, NT, Patriots: Over the past two seasons, he has developed into a top nose tackle. He is entering a contract year, so look for a big one.

44. DeMeco Ryans, LB, Texans: He's an every-down linebacker who keys the Houston defense. As the team gets more exposure, so will he.

45. DeAngelo Williams, RB, Panthers: He had a huge season in 2008, rushing for 1,515 yards and 18 touchdowns. His 5.5 average shows his big-play ability.

46. Cortland Finnegan, CB, Titans: He's a short corner, but he plays big. He doesn't back down. He's a good cover player and a good tackler.

47. Darrelle Revis, CB, Jets: In his second season in 2008, he emerged as a premier cover player. He'll be a Pro Bowl player for a long time.

48. Michael Turner, RB, Falcons: He answered a lot of questions last season as to whether he could be a feature back. Now he has to show he can do it again.

49. Donovan McNabb, QB, Eagles: He bounced back from his benching to have a big season in 2008 and a very good postseason. With a lot of weapons on board now, plus a big line, I think he will be even better in 2009.

50. Justin Tuck, DE, Giants: He's a dominant pass rusher who emerged as a Pro Bowl player last season. Getting back Osi Umenyiora on the other side will help him be even better

Just missed: Ray Lewis, LB, Ravens; Joe Thomas, T, Browns; LaMarr Woodley, OLB, Steelers; Greg Jennings, WR, Packers; Brian Westbrook, RB, Eagles; Jordan Gross, T, Panthers; Steven Jackson, RB, Rams; Richard Seymour, DE, Patriots; Jon Beason, LB, Panthers; Jerod Mayo, LB, Patriots; Asante Samuel, CB, Eagles; Jake Long, T, Dolphins; Calvin Johnson, WR, Lions; Joey Porter, OLB, Dolphins; Roddy White, WR, Falcons; Davin Joseph, G, Bucs; Shaun Rogers, DT, Browns; Wes Welker, WR, Patriots; Charles Woodson, CB, Packers; D'Qwell Jackson, LB, Browns; Tony Romo, QB, Cowboys; Terrell Owens, WR, Bills; Jay Cutler, QB, Bears; Andre Gurode, C, Cowboys.

http://www.cbssports.com/print/nfl/story/11892651
Rulon Velvet Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-26-2009, 12:29 PM   #2
400HZ
Ring of Famer
 
400HZ's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 4,548

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ed Hochuli
Default

Lists like this are sort of a stupid concept, but if you have to do one then this is actually pretty decent.
400HZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 12:30 PM   #3
Rulon Velvet Jones
You're not really here.
 
Rulon Velvet Jones's Avatar
 
Tight Butthole

Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 6,690

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Rent-A-DC
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 400HZ View Post
Lists like this are sort of a stupid concept, but if you have to do one then this is actually pretty decent.
That's what June is for
Rulon Velvet Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 12:32 PM   #4
vancejohnson82
Shabby
 
vancejohnson82's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Hawthorne, NJ
Posts: 6,106

Adopt-a-Bronco:
All 8 Points
Default

I would put Joey Porter up there
vancejohnson82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 12:42 PM   #5
Punisher
Styling And Profiling!
 
Punisher's Avatar
 
Running Wild in the AFC WOOOOOO!

Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Broncos Video Vault
Posts: 7,492

Adopt-a-Bronco:
I4jelway7 = God
Default

Quote:
3. DeMarcus Ware, OLB, Cowboys: One number says it all: 20. That's his sack total from 2008. He's the best pass-rushing linebacker in football.
Ware is a beast i won't mind him in a Bronco Jersey
Punisher is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 01:29 PM   #6
ward63
Go Broncos!
 
ward63's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 2,221

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Zac Dysert
Default

I love how Clady is about Long!
ward63 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 01:33 PM   #7
Dukes
Ring of Famer
 
Dukes's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 6,169
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punisher View Post
Ware is a beast i won't mind him in a Bronco Jersey
If it happens he'll be 36 and a shell of his former self
Dukes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 01:50 PM   #8
MagicHef
Ring of Famer
 
MagicHef's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 1,353

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rulon Velvet Jones View Post
1. Peyton Manning, QB, Colts: He won the MVP despite a slow start with knee troubles. He's still at the top of his game and has five good years left -- at least.

2. Tom Brady, QB, Patriots: He's right there with Manning, but missing last season drops him to the second spot. He's said to be all the way back, which Pats fans have to love.

3. DeMarcus Ware, OLB, Cowboys: One number says it all: 20. That's his sack total from 2008. He's the best pass-rushing linebacker in football.

4. Andre Johnson, WR, Texans: He's big, strong and corners can't handle him in single coverage. If Schaub stays healthy, his numbers should be huge.

5. Drew Brees, QB, Saints: It's too bad he plays in an era with those two top guys. He's had an amazing three-year run in New Orleans with amazing numbers. Now he needs to win a ring.

6. Larry Fitzgerald, WR, Cardinals: His playoff run stamped him as one of the top two receivers in the league. He's only scratching his potential, which is scary.

7. Adrian Peterson, RB, Vikings: He puts fear in defenses every time he touches the ball. Imagine if he had real help from the passing game.

8. Nnamdi Asomugha, CB, Raiders: Nobody throws at him. That's the ultimate sign of respect. He's finally getting some now.

9. Jared Allen, DE, Vikings: He's an all-out player who never lets up. He creates problems with his power and his speed. Turning around his off-field problems has really helped.

10. Ben Roethlisberger, QB, Steelers: Two Super Bowl titles in five seasons is amazing. He seems to grow as a passer each season. The game can be won on his right arm, which he showed in the Super Bowl.

11. Albert Haynesworth, DT, Redskins: When he's on the field, he's a game disrupter. The only concern would be how he plays after getting the big check from the Redskins.

12. Ed Reed, S, Ravens: He isn't the big hitter some of the other safeties can be, but he's the best playmaker of them all. And he's a willing tackler.

13. Julius Peppers, DE, Panthers: After a down season in 2007, he bounced back with a good one last season. His contract is an issue, but he will play in 2009. You wait and see.

14. Shawne Merriman, OLB, Chargers: He missed all but one game last season with a knee injury, but he's on schedule to be back at 100 percent by the open of the season. He's a lot like Ware when he's healthy.

15. James Harrison, OLB, Steelers: He's the reigning NFL Defensive Player of the Year. He can rush, and he showed in the Super Bowl that he could cover with his pick for a score. He plays a nasty game.

16. Ryan Clady, T, Broncos: As a rookie in 2008 he allowed a half a sack. That's amazing. He's that good. He's the next great left tackle in a league with good ones.

17. Randy Moss, WR, Patriots: With Tom Brady back, his numbers should skyrocket. He can still run by defensive backs.

18. Dwight Freeney, DE, Colts: He's a speed rusher who might be the most disruptive edge rusher when he's healthy. He has an impact on the game even when he's not getting sacks.

19. Mario Williams, DE, Texans: The past two seasons have taught us that this is a premier pass rusher, even if his sack numbers went down last season. Still think he shouldn't have been the top pick?

20. Philip Rivers, QB, Chargers: He carried the Chargers last season. They are now his team, not L.T.'s. Rivers really elevated his game last season. He's a tough guy. Some will see this as high, but I love this guy.

21. Kevin Williams, DT, Vikings: He plays the run well and he can rush the passer as well as any inside player.

22. Champ Bailey, CB, Broncos: The chic thing is to say his skills are eroding. I don't buy it. He's still one of the best.

23. Terrell Suggs, OLB, Ravens: He's in the prime of his career, and his rush ability is vital to the Baltimore defense. He can also play in coverage.

24. Steve Smith, WR, Panthers: As the only true threat in the passing game, he sees way too many doubles and still puts up big numbers. Imagine if he had help.

25. Steve Hutchinson, G, Vikings: After a drop in play in 2007, Hutchinson regained the top spot at the position last season.

26. Carson Palmer, QB, Bengals: Coming off shoulder problems, he's back throwing again, which is why he's this high. When he's healthy, he might be even higher. Bashers take note: Brady stays in the second spot coming off his injury, so Palmer stays this high.

27. Reggie Wayne, WR, Colts: He has been the Colts' go-to guy the past two seasons and with Marvin Harrison gone, there isn't a doubt. He's undervalued by most.

28. Patrick Willis, ILB, 49ers: He's a tackling machine. In two years, he's established himself as one of the league's best defensive players.

29. Kurt Warner, QB, Cardinals: At his age, he remains a big-time passer. His ability to stand in against the rush is as good as any. It's a treat watching him carve up defenses, but it's even better talking to him.

30. Adrian Wilson, S, Cardinals: He showed his value to the nation last year during the Cardinals' Super run. He's a violent tackler and excels in the blitz game. He is Mr. Cardinal.

31. Tony Gonzalez, TE, Falcons: Even at 33 he continues to put up huge numbers. Now that he's in an offense with a good quarterback, those numbers will be even better. He has three Pro Bowl type years left.

32. Michael Roos, T, Titans: He doesn't get the credit he deserves, but he's one of the best. Forms half of the best tackle tandems in the game with David Stewart.

33. Jason Witten, TE, Cowboys: He's a great threat in the middle of the field and has improved as a blocker. Tony Romo loves him and with T.O. gone he might be even more of a factor.

34. Darnell Dockett, DT, Cardinals: He is quick and relentless and was a big reason the Cardinals made it to the Super Bowl. His contract issue is clouding things heading into this season, but he'll play.

35. Troy Polamalu, S, Steelers: He bounced back from a sub-par 2007 season to have a good 2008 season. He has improved in pass coverage greatly from his early days.

36. Kris Jenkins, DT, Jets: He rejuvenated his career after being traded to the Jets. He's a large man who anchors in against the run.

37. Clinton Portis, RB, Redskins: He just keeps on putting up huge numbers. Hard to believe he's only 27.

38. Bob Sanders, S, Colts: The only thing that has held him back has been the injuries. If he can stay healthy, he can be as good as any at this position.

39. Brandon Marshall, WR, Broncos: When he's on the field, he puts up huge numbers. The off-the-field stuff is a concern.

40. Jahri Evans, G, Saints: Most don't pay enough attention to this athletic, strong guard. He should be in Pro Bowls. Scouts rave about him.

41. Chris Snee, G, Giants: He's much more than the son-in-law of coach Tom Coughlin. He's a mauler in the run game.

42. Antonio Gates, TE, Chargers: He wasn't the same last season as injuries bothered him. If he's healthy, he's higher on this list.

43. Vince Wilfork, NT, Patriots: Over the past two seasons, he has developed into a top nose tackle. He is entering a contract year, so look for a big one.

44. DeMeco Ryans, LB, Texans: He's an every-down linebacker who keys the Houston defense. As the team gets more exposure, so will he.

45. DeAngelo Williams, RB, Panthers: He had a huge season in 2008, rushing for 1,515 yards and 18 touchdowns. His 5.5 average shows his big-play ability.

46. Cortland Finnegan, CB, Titans: He's a short corner, but he plays big. He doesn't back down. He's a good cover player and a good tackler.

47. Darrelle Revis, CB, Jets: In his second season in 2008, he emerged as a premier cover player. He'll be a Pro Bowl player for a long time.

48. Michael Turner, RB, Falcons: He answered a lot of questions last season as to whether he could be a feature back. Now he has to show he can do it again.

49. Donovan McNabb, QB, Eagles: He bounced back from his benching to have a big season in 2008 and a very good postseason. With a lot of weapons on board now, plus a big line, I think he will be even better in 2009.

50. Justin Tuck, DE, Giants: He's a dominant pass rusher who emerged as a Pro Bowl player last season. Getting back Osi Umenyiora on the other side will help him be even better

Just missed: Ray Lewis, LB, Ravens; Joe Thomas, T, Browns; LaMarr Woodley, OLB, Steelers; Greg Jennings, WR, Packers; Brian Westbrook, RB, Eagles; Jordan Gross, T, Panthers; Steven Jackson, RB, Rams; Richard Seymour, DE, Patriots; Jon Beason, LB, Panthers; Jerod Mayo, LB, Patriots; Asante Samuel, CB, Eagles; Jake Long, T, Dolphins; Calvin Johnson, WR, Lions; Joey Porter, OLB, Dolphins; Roddy White, WR, Falcons; Davin Joseph, G, Bucs; Shaun Rogers, DT, Browns; Wes Welker, WR, Patriots; Charles Woodson, CB, Packers; D'Qwell Jackson, LB, Browns; Tony Romo, QB, Cowboys; Terrell Owens, WR, Bills; Jay Cutler, QB, Bears; Andre Gurode, C, Cowboys.

http://www.cbssports.com/print/nfl/story/11892651
The word "Chiefs" does not appear anywhere in this post. That makes me happy.
MagicHef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 01:57 PM   #9
BroncoBuff
***************
 
BroncoBuff's Avatar
 
Playing for January

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Seattle
Posts: 26,126

Adopt-a-Bronco:
MALIK+QUANTERUS
Default

Darnell Dockett is too high at #34 (ahead of Polamalu and Jenkins even), and a post-roid post-injury Merriman is WAAAY too high at #14.

Other than that it seems a good list to me. Cutler is where he should be, honorable mention.

Nice to see Joe Thomas and Jake Long buried 40 spots behind Clady
BroncoBuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 02:02 PM   #10
Bob's your Information Minister
Chiefs > Broncos
 

Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 26,181

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CHRIS KUPER!!!
Default

Matt Cassel, Dwayne Bowe and Branden Albert will be on this list next year.
Bob's your Information Minister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 02:12 PM   #11
BroncoBuff
***************
 
BroncoBuff's Avatar
 
Playing for January

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Seattle
Posts: 26,126

Adopt-a-Bronco:
MALIK+QUANTERUS
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob's your Information Minister View Post
Matt Cassel, Dwayne Bowe and Branden Albert will be on this list next year.
I say one of the three on your list, max. Wanna bet avatars?
BroncoBuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 02:51 PM   #12
Paladin
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 9,369
Default

All will be "just missed" if they finihs the season.
Paladin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 02:54 PM   #13
Sacked by Croel
Solid Starter
 
Sacked by Croel's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 126

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob's your Information Minister View Post
Matt Cassel, Dwayne Bowe and Branden Albert will be on this list next year.
I am surprised you didn't mention Brandon Flowers.
Sacked by Croel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 02:56 PM   #14
Popps
It's so easy
 
Popps's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 29,806
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob's your Information Minister View Post
I'm a fat chef-tard.
Boob, if Cassel would have landed in Denver, you'd would have been the first idiot on this board trashing us for trading for him.
Popps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 02:58 PM   #15
Hercules Rockefeller
Ring of Famer
 
Hercules Rockefeller's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2001
Posts: 16,304

Adopt-a-Bronco:
DJ Williams
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicHef View Post
The word "Chiefs" does not appear anywhere in this post. That makes me happy.
and unless I missed someone, the only one with a "Bears" next to his name is JC.
Hercules Rockefeller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 03:21 PM   #16
ColoradoDarin
Not Too Shabby Poster
 
ColoradoDarin's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Wilson, NC
Posts: 8,061

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ
Default

Ed Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed at 12? Way to high.
ColoradoDarin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 03:23 PM   #17
JJJ
Ring of Famer
 
JJJ's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Confederation Helvetica
Posts: 2,956

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Taking LT all the way off the top 50 and the just missed too is just stupid. I think he will be on a mission this year to prove some people wrong.
JJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 03:23 PM   #18
BroncoBuff
***************
 
BroncoBuff's Avatar
 
Playing for January

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Seattle
Posts: 26,126

Adopt-a-Bronco:
MALIK+QUANTERUS
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoDarin View Post
Ed Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed at 12? Way to high.
Agreed. And as much as I hate to say it, Rivers might be a couple notches too low....


Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicHef
and unless I missed someone, the only one with a "Bears" next to his name is JC.
Might not be too illustrative of anything ... after all, there's 2 Vikings in the Top 9
BroncoBuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 03:41 PM   #19
maher_tyler
Ring of Famer
 
maher_tyler's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: AZ
Posts: 6,633

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller
Default

I think Champ should be a little higher...at least ahead of Moss and Rivers! Before Champ got hurt in that NE game i don't remember Moss doing much in that game..then Champ went down and put up big numbers!
maher_tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 03:44 PM   #20
Irish Stout
Ring of Famer
 
Irish Stout's Avatar
 
Run for it Marty!

Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Colorado
Posts: 3,991

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Wesley Woodyard
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBuff View Post
Might not be too illustrative of anything ... after all, there's 2 Vikings in the Top 9
Well AP deserves to be there.... Allen at #9.... maybe not, but he'd probably still be in the top 30.
Irish Stout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 07:33 PM   #21
watermock
"Hoodie Jr"
 
watermock's Avatar
 
"Hug me!"

Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Hot Springs, Ouachitah
Posts: 76,813
Default

Don't forget Brett Favor.
watermock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 07:42 PM   #22
BroncoBuff
***************
 
BroncoBuff's Avatar
 
Playing for January

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Seattle
Posts: 26,126

Adopt-a-Bronco:
MALIK+QUANTERUS
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by watermock View Post
Don't forget Brett Favor.
Favre-slobbering Prisco wouldda slotted him #10 at least, giving those juggernaut Vikes three in the Top 10.

Plus Williams and Hutchison, that'd be 10% of the Top 50. Those Vikes are a powerhouse, eh?
BroncoBuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 09:44 PM   #23
Hamrob
All-American!
 
Hamrob's Avatar
 
All-American!

Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: DFW
Posts: 6,062

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Manning
Default

Looks like a pretty good list as these type of things go.

You know that most teams would probably trade at least 40 of those guys on that list for a talent like Cutler.

Also, I think there were only 7-8 QB's on that list. So, leaving Cutler off, isn't really saying that much. He's probably a top 5-10 guy right now...depending on who is ranking them.

I love seeing Clady where he's listed....this after only 1yr. Wow!
Hamrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 12:09 AM   #24
Los Broncos
Broncos Country
 
Los Broncos's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Eastern Utah
Posts: 18,742

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ryan Clady
Default

Good seeing Clady so high, I hope we have a repeat performance this season, if he plays at this level for years were talking about maybe one the greatest left tackles in history.

But I guess I shouldn't get ahead of myself.

If Marshall gets his **** together he moves way up on that list.
Los Broncos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 01:07 AM   #25
Sacked by Croel
Solid Starter
 
Sacked by Croel's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 126

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoDarin View Post
Ed Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed at 12? Way to high.
Too high my ass! Did you watch him play last year? 9 interceptions. 3 Defensive TD. He pretty much beat the Dolphins by himself in the wild card game.
Sacked by Croel is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:37 PM.


Denver Broncos