The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 06-24-2009, 07:46 AM   #1
Rohirrim
Partisan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson
Default We Will Wipe Out the United States Once and For All

North Korea Talk about your lunatic fringe.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/0..._n_220001.html
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-24-2009, 07:47 AM   #2
Florida_Bronco
Ring of Famer

Coming Back Strong in 2014

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Quinton Carter

Bring it on, ****ers.
Florida_Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 07:48 AM   #3
ghwk
Ring of Famer

Survivor survivor!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton's C3-C5

Yeah the Korean Navy and Air Force has me shaking in my boots
ghwk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 07:49 AM   #4
Dukes
Ring of Famer

If all the innocent people in N. Korea fled, I'd have no problem dropping a nuke on those lunatics
Dukes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 07:50 AM   #5
TailgateNut
Bleedin' orange!

.......as much as tebonites

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Howard Griffith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
North Korea Talk about your lunatic fringe.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/0..._n_220001.html
I betcha the men and women stationed in S. Korea are on high alert. The NK leadership has lost its' collective mind, if they ever had a working brain.
TailgateNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 07:50 AM   #6
ElwayMD
It Stinks!

Meet the New Boss...

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Sammy Winder

They will eat our dogs!
ElwayMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 07:54 AM   #7
Rohirrim
Partisan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by TailgateNut View Post
I betcha the men and women stationed in S. Korea are on high alert. The NK leadership has lost its' collective mind, if they ever had a working brain.
No ****. Glad I'm not sitting up on Oullette or Collier right now.
Old 06-24-2009, 07:57 AM   #8
Beantown Bronco
Athletic Supporter

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matt Prater

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElwayMD View Post
They will eat our dogs!
The combined weight of all the puppies my mastiff popped out is up over 900 pounds in less than 2 years. I could probably feed all that's left of them (after we finish bombing the hell out of them) for a year.
Beantown Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 08:08 AM   #9
Smiling Assassin27
Louisville Soul Train

Hurry Hurry

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Oddly, not a single mention of NK in Obama's presser yesterday. This struck me as odd, given the bold statements coming out of there. NK makes Iran look like Switzerland at the moment. I'd be a bit uneasy if I was in the DMZ or Okinawa.

Is anyone else of the opinion that we're about to see an Asian nuclear arms race touched off very soon? Japan's gonna push it, South Korea has no choice but to consider it, and Taiwan probably hasn't ruled it out.
Smiling Assassin27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 08:12 AM   #10
Hotrod
Self Appointed Expert

aka Dortoh

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Miss I

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiling Assassin27 View Post
Oddly, not a single mention of NK in Obama's presser yesterday. This struck me as odd, given the bold statements coming out of there. NK makes Iran look like Switzerland at the moment. I'd be a bit uneasy if I was in the DMZ or Okinawa.

Is anyone else of the opinion that we're about to see an Asian nuclear arms race touched off very soon? Japan's gonna push it, South Korea has no choice but to consider it, and Taiwan probably hasn't ruled it out.
I'm far from a Obama fan but I like the fact he is not making public speeches about this a-hole. Little maniac lives for his name in the news.
Hotrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 08:15 AM   #11
Smiling Assassin27
Louisville Soul Train

Hurry Hurry

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrod View Post
I'm far from a Obama fan but I like the fact he is not making public speeches about this a-hole. Little maniac lives for his name in the news.
You'd think a single journalist out of, say, 100, would ask about this nut job (Jong, not Obama) given the plans he's announced for July 4.
Smiling Assassin27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 08:18 AM   #12
Hotrod
Self Appointed Expert

aka Dortoh

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Miss I

Quote:
You'd think a single journalist out of, say, 100, would ask about this nut job (Jong, not Obama) given the plans he's announced for July 4.
Good point. Do you think the Obama admin told them pre-presser the subject was off the board?
Old 06-24-2009, 08:20 AM   #13
Rock Chalk
Cheeky Bastards

Laus Deo

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris

Quote:

This is what I think could happen.

NK is going to keep pushing and threatening both the US and Japan. Japan's hawks are going to get the public approval to rewrite their constitution allowing them to re-arm. The moment this becomes public knowledge, China is going to step in and kick NKs ass in the dirt.

China has suffered through two brutal Japanese invasions and they have absolutely no interest in Japan re-arming.

The US policy should be to advocate Japan's re-arming of themselves, to help push China in the direction of controlling that piece of **** in North Korea.

The hawks in Japan have been pushing for this for a while but the doves have, so far, kept them at bay. But NK keeps firing missles over sovereign Japanese territory and the people will demand that Japan take action. The Japanese, right now, are a very passive folk but there is only so long you will be able to push them.
Rock Chalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 08:24 AM   #14
tsiguy96
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

imagine if mccain was president, world war 3 would already be here...
tsiguy96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 08:26 AM   #15
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

TheReverend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 08:27 AM   #16
Hotrod
Self Appointed Expert

aka Dortoh

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Miss I

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsiguy96 View Post
imagine if mccain was president, world war 3 would already be here...
Yet he is not so we could just leave bitter political views out of the thread so it does not get moved to the WRP forum.

Between the coup in Iran and this little nut job in NK I think Americans who are usually busy watching Americas next top media whore should start paying attention.
Old 06-24-2009, 08:28 AM   #17
Hotrod
Self Appointed Expert

aka Dortoh

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Miss I

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post

you are going to read it and liking it b****
Old 06-24-2009, 08:28 AM   #18
Dudeskey
Ring of Famer

This space for rent

Quote:
Originally Posted by TailgateNut View Post
My brother in law is stationed in Okinawa. Has leave in the next couple weeks... well probably not anymore Thanks to Kim Jonj il
Dudeskey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 08:39 AM   #19
SonOfLe-loLang
Young Buck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thunder (RIP)

Even a nut like Kim Jong Il probably understands it does them no good to bomb anyone. While north korea may have some ****ty nukes that may or may not work all that well, the country is beyond poor and really poses no threat beyond an initial strike. Nazi Germany this is not, not to mention, they don't really have an ally as China wouldn't side with them in a war.

The one thing I do not understand about them is what they are after. Do they just want to be recognized as a bad ass on the global stage? That said, the news that comes out of that country is often funny. It's good to know that the first time Kim played golf, he got 11 holes in one. Or that they have trees that can bear fruit in the winter. Or that during their last "election," Kim got 99.9 percent of the vote! Or that during his birthday celebration he gave the entire north korean population a pair of a shoes. See, he's a nice guy.
SonOfLe-loLang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 08:41 AM   #20
Beantown Bronco
Athletic Supporter

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matt Prater

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
Or that during his birthday celebration he gave the entire north korean population a pair of a shoes. See, he's a nice guy.
I heard he bought them all off that "cheap NIKE shoe" guy with the great customer service record that I keep seeing around here.
Beantown Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 08:42 AM   #21
Hotrod
Self Appointed Expert

aka Dortoh

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Miss I

Quote:
Even a nut like Kim Jong Il probably understands it does them no good to bomb anyone. While north korea may have some ****ty nukes that may or may not work all that well, the country is beyond poor and really poses no threat beyond an initial strike. Nazi Germany this is not, not to mention, they don't really have an ally as China wouldn't side with them in a war.

The one thing I do not understand about them is what they are after. Do they just want to be recognized as a bad ass on the global stage? That said, the news that comes out of that country is often funny. It's good to know that the first time Kim played golf, he got 11 holes in one. Or that they have trees that can bear fruit in the winter. Or that during their last "election," Kim got 99.9 percent of the vote! Or that during his birthday celebration he gave the entire north korean population a pair of a shoes. See, he's a nice guy.
I think your second paragraph explains your first. You are trying to understand someone who is insane. IMO that is the same reason Iraq is such a mess.....Americans try and understand people thru our understanding of day to day life. It does not work out very well doing that.
Old 06-24-2009, 08:43 AM   #22
SonOfLe-loLang
Young Buck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thunder (RIP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrod View Post
Yet he is not so we could just leave bitter political views out of the thread so it does not get moved to the WRP forum.

Between the coup in Iran and this little nut job in NK I think Americans who are usually busy watching Americas next top media whore should start paying attention.

I find it interesting that America is so incredibly invested in the Iran election. Is it our history with Iran? is it the fact that their current president is a bit of a nutjob? Is it the fact that they control oil? Our media sure spends a ton of time concentrating on Iran. Had this happened in Belarus, no one here would give half a ****.

Not to mention, it'snot like Mousavi (sp) is really much better than ahmadinjad (sp). Probably like choosing between Bush and Cheney. That said, i think the most important thing to come from these protests are that the people are beginning to challenge the Ayatollah. This is hardly a revolution yet, but maybe the beginning of something.

Maybe we can bring back the Ayatollah Assahola t-shirts?
SonOfLe-loLang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 08:43 AM   #23
Hotrod
Self Appointed Expert

aka Dortoh

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Miss I

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beantown Bronco View Post
I heard he bought them all off that "cheap NIKE shoe" guy with the great customer service record that I keep seeing around here.
No wonder the people are all pissed off over there. Their new shoes suck ass.
Old 06-24-2009, 08:44 AM   #24
Rohirrim
Partisan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

What we should be exporting to these countries is Xanax.
Old 06-24-2009, 08:45 AM   #25
Hotrod
Self Appointed Expert

aka Dortoh

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Miss I

Quote:
I find it interesting that America is so incredibly invested in the Iran election. Is it our history with Iran? is it the fact that their current president is a bit of a nutjob? Is it the fact that they control oil? Our media sure spends a ton of time concentrating on Iran. Had this happened in Belarus, no one here would give half a ****.

Not to mention, it'snot like Mousavi (sp) is really much better than ahmadinjad (sp). Probably like choosing between Bush and Cheney. That said, i think the most important thing to come from these protests are that the people are beginning to challenge the Ayatollah. This is hardly a revolution yet, but maybe the beginning of something.

Maybe we can bring back the Ayatollah Assahola t-shirts?
That is the real kicker.

I agree the good news is the people are atleast trying to be heard.