The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-20-2009, 12:08 PM   #1
Spider
Mr Diplomacy
 
Spider's Avatar
 
I survived Tebow Mania at the Mane

Join Date: May 2001
Location: Elway was just an arm =MacGruder
Posts: 84,163

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller
Default Today is a down day

I got a call from Billy , wanting me to pick up the 1966 chevelle Malibu ..
Problem is I got a pearl green 1978 firebird in my garage right now .........
So I have to sell the firebird ........that 66 was me and my Dads project , I have been putting off going and getting it , cause it is still too soon .......
Spider is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-20-2009, 12:10 PM   #2
BearMan18
Solid Starter
 
BearMan18's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Naperville, IL
Posts: 236
Default

$20 for the Firebird.
BearMan18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 12:11 PM   #3
Popps
TEAM FIRST.
 
Popps's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 29,801
Default

Sorry dude.

You should pimp out the Malibu. I'll bet he would have wanted you to finish it.
Popps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 12:12 PM   #4
Spider
Mr Diplomacy
 
Spider's Avatar
 
I survived Tebow Mania at the Mane

Join Date: May 2001
Location: Elway was just an arm =MacGruder
Posts: 84,163

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BearMan18 View Post
$20 for the Firebird.
funny ........20 wouldnt even buy the lug nuts on it
Spider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 12:14 PM   #5
Spider
Mr Diplomacy
 
Spider's Avatar
 
I survived Tebow Mania at the Mane

Join Date: May 2001
Location: Elway was just an arm =MacGruder
Posts: 84,163

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Popps View Post
Sorry dude.

You should pimp out the Malibu. I'll bet he would have wanted you to finish it.
we had a plan ........ lots of Chrome , Pearl black , send it to my cousin in Thorton , to do the work ...........
Spider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 12:15 PM   #6
DarkHorse
RPM Racer
 
DarkHorse's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: NE Ohio
Posts: 4,755

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Kenny McKinley
Default

Pics or ban bich


Not interested in the 2nd gen F-body but post some pics of the killer 66 Malibu - my favorite year.
DarkHorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 12:18 PM   #7
Spider
Mr Diplomacy
 
Spider's Avatar
 
I survived Tebow Mania at the Mane

Join Date: May 2001
Location: Elway was just an arm =MacGruder
Posts: 84,163

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkHorse View Post
Pics or ban bich


Not interested in the 2nd gen F-body but post some pics of the killer 66 Malibu - my favorite year.
i will when it is done .........
Spider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 12:21 PM   #8
BearMan18
Solid Starter
 
BearMan18's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Naperville, IL
Posts: 236
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider View Post
funny ........20 wouldnt even buy the lug nuts on it
In this economy you should be thanking me and delivering it for that kind of money.
BearMan18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 12:23 PM   #9
Spider
Mr Diplomacy
 
Spider's Avatar
 
I survived Tebow Mania at the Mane

Join Date: May 2001
Location: Elway was just an arm =MacGruder
Posts: 84,163

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BearMan18 View Post
In this economy you should be thanking me and delivering it for that kind of money.
well I have a buyer now , He wants to turn it into a pro stock or something
Spider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 12:30 PM   #10
Orange_Beard
Over Jay Cutler
 
Orange_Beard's Avatar
 
Todd Snider Rules!

Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Leucadia, CA
Posts: 7,789

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Tony Scheffler
Default

Yeah, it is way to soon.
Orange_Beard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 12:32 PM   #11
BearMan18
Solid Starter
 
BearMan18's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Naperville, IL
Posts: 236
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider View Post
well I have a buyer now , He wants to turn it into a pro stock or something
Ask your buyer if he loves Kyle Orton. If not, you can't trust him.

My $20 will only be on the table for another 4 hours.
BearMan18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 12:48 PM   #12
Spider
Mr Diplomacy
 
Spider's Avatar
 
I survived Tebow Mania at the Mane

Join Date: May 2001
Location: Elway was just an arm =MacGruder
Posts: 84,163

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange_Beard View Post
Yeah, it is way to soon.
Yeah .......I gave one of my Brothers the Ford Elite , the other got the Lincoln mark 4 i forget the year ,But it is a nice car , My sister and her dingbat husband get the 49 ford ........actually all I want is one of my Dads guitars , and some of his personal items
Spider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 12:52 PM   #13
Spider
Mr Diplomacy
 
Spider's Avatar
 
I survived Tebow Mania at the Mane

Join Date: May 2001
Location: Elway was just an arm =MacGruder
Posts: 84,163

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller
Default

as odd as this sounds , my Dad hated being barefooted , so we made sure he was buried in his favorite boots , I was doing ok the other night , then my triplets saw the Military plaque my brother had made up of my Dad and started talking to grandpa ......... My oldest child folded up her American flag and placed it in the China hutch next to the Plaque .......
Spider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 01:07 PM   #14
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera
 
cutthemdown's Avatar
 
Zimm to HOF

Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Long Beach
Posts: 36,890
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BearMan18 View Post
Ask your buyer if he loves Kyle Orton. If not, you can't trust him.

My $20 will only be on the table for another 4 hours.
so while the dude is talking about being sad about his dad, stuff his dad owned, etc etc, the best you can come up with is some lame **** about giving him 20 bucks for a car?

Talk about a way to get off to a good start. I'm not sure who you are but I already don't like you.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 01:08 PM   #15
Broncojef
Ring of Famer
 
Broncojef's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Great White North
Posts: 3,265
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider View Post
as odd as this sounds , my Dad hated being barefooted , so we made sure he was buried in his favorite boots , I was doing ok the other night , then my triplets saw the Military plaque my brother had made up of my Dad and started talking to grandpa ......... My oldest child folded up her American flag and placed it in the China hutch next to the Plaque .......
Sometimes kids are just way smarter than all the people with letters behind their name.
Broncojef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 01:11 PM   #16
Spider
Mr Diplomacy
 
Spider's Avatar
 
I survived Tebow Mania at the Mane

Join Date: May 2001
Location: Elway was just an arm =MacGruder
Posts: 84,163

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
so while the dude is talking about being sad about his dad, stuff his dad owned, etc etc, the best you can come up with is some lame **** about giving him 20 bucks for a car?

Talk about a way to get off to a good start. I'm not sure who you are but I already don't like you.
I guess he doesnt ike 1978 firebirds hey
Spider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 01:12 PM   #17
Spider
Mr Diplomacy
 
Spider's Avatar
 
I survived Tebow Mania at the Mane

Join Date: May 2001
Location: Elway was just an arm =MacGruder
Posts: 84,163

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncojef View Post
Sometimes kids are just way smarter than all the people with letters behind their name.
man you nailed it , I thought they was to young to understand ......they understand
Spider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 01:13 PM   #18
broncswin
God I love those Broncos
 
broncswin's Avatar
 
Bring back the hardware

Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Broncos Fantasy Land
Posts: 2,191

Adopt-a-Bronco:
three amigos
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
so while the dude is talking about being sad about his dad, stuff his dad owned, etc etc, the best you can come up with is some lame **** about giving him 20 bucks for a car?

Talk about a way to get off to a good start. I'm not sure who you are but I already don't like you.
Rep...was thinking the same thing, what the hell is this poster thinking. Spider, I think you need to tell him about the throat...oh I won't spoil it for him.

Would love to see the pics of the malibu when done, what's going under the hood?
broncswin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 01:14 PM   #19
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera
 
cutthemdown's Avatar
 
Zimm to HOF

Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Long Beach
Posts: 36,890
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider View Post
I guess he doesnt ike 1978 firebirds hey
I liked them a lot when I was 8-10 yrs old. The Trans-Am I think I liked more though because of Smokey and the Bandit. I mean who didn't want one of those in black with the t-tops and cute brunette in the passenger seat?

Not to mention just how cool it is to a wear a cowboy hat while driving fast.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 01:16 PM   #20
ORTONRULES
Rookie
 
ORTONRULES's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 56
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
so while the dude is talking about being sad about his dad, stuff his dad owned, etc etc, the best you can come up with is some lame **** about giving him 20 bucks for a car?

Talk about a way to get off to a good start. I'm not sure who you are but I already don't like you.
I dont see anything wrong with bringing a little levity to a downer thread. If it makes you feel better I will give Optimus Prime 100 bucks for the Firebird.
ORTONRULES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 01:18 PM   #21
Spider
Mr Diplomacy
 
Spider's Avatar
 
I survived Tebow Mania at the Mane

Join Date: May 2001
Location: Elway was just an arm =MacGruder
Posts: 84,163

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncswin View Post
Rep...was thinking the same thing, what the hell is this poster thinking. Spider, I think you need to tell him about the throat...oh I won't spoil it for him.

Would love to see the pics of the malibu when done, what's going under the hood?
Small block 265 ....... we kept it original
Spider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 01:21 PM   #22
broncswin
God I love those Broncos
 
broncswin's Avatar
 
Bring back the hardware

Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Broncos Fantasy Land
Posts: 2,191

Adopt-a-Bronco:
three amigos
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider View Post
Small block 265 ....... we kept it original
No other way to go...gets some picks when it's done
broncswin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 01:24 PM   #23
Broncojef
Ring of Famer
 
Broncojef's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Great White North
Posts: 3,265
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider View Post
man you nailed it , I thought they was to young to understand ......they understand
They'll see him again and you will too, keep the faith. Sounds like they have a special place in their heart for grandpa and the nation he served for, these days thats one awesome lesson and something you should be proud of.
Broncojef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 01:25 PM   #24
Spider
Mr Diplomacy
 
Spider's Avatar
 
I survived Tebow Mania at the Mane

Join Date: May 2001
Location: Elway was just an arm =MacGruder
Posts: 84,163

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
I liked them a lot when I was 8-10 yrs old. The Trans-Am I think I liked more though because of Smokey and the Bandit. I mean who didn't want one of those in black with the t-tops and cute brunette in the passenger seat?

Not to mention just how cool it is to a wear a cowboy hat while driving fast.
same here .........
Spider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 01:34 PM   #25
Spider
Mr Diplomacy
 
Spider's Avatar
 
I survived Tebow Mania at the Mane

Join Date: May 2001
Location: Elway was just an arm =MacGruder
Posts: 84,163

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncswin View Post
No other way to go...gets some picks when it's done
my cousin is doing all of the body work , @ cost .........1 condition , when we are done , we cruise it around
Spider is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:30 AM.


Denver Broncos