The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 06-18-2009, 11:03 PM   #1
Popps
TEAM FIRST.

Default Marshall shows up for kid's camp...

For what it's worth, Jay Cutler bailed out of his charity gig when he was making do-do in his diapies. Looks like Marshall still ran his camp successfully, and just chose not to talk about issues. If we're looking for tells, one might be able to argue that this may be a sign he hasn't really totally removed himself. He could have easily cancelled or postponed.

No real news, but it's a slow day...

http://www.denverpost.com/commented/ci_12622217

So, McGuire was asked, could the two-day camp be Marshall's last public appearance in Denver?

"Thank you, guys."

At least that reporter got to ask a question. Another attempted to conclude a news conference with Marshall by asking, "Brandon, coach (Josh) McDaniels says he looks forward to seeing you at training camp ..." At that point, McGuire interrupted by saying, "I think that question is off limits, guys. This is about the kids, so stick with the camp. Thank you."

For all the news that wasn't generated today, there were a few snippets. For one thing, Marshall said he had talked to several of his teammates in recent days. So what did they talk about?

"Just anything ... playing PlayStation, my camp, just checking in," he said. "They're really supportive right now."

Marshall also showed no ill effects from the surgery on his left hip, running a lap with the campers and participating in various drills.

"I feel great," he said. "I'm actually working out down at UCF (Central Florida) with the team, running routes, doing pass skills. ... I'm not 100 percent, but I can definitely say where I am today is 10 times better than where I was the first game last year."
Popps is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-18-2009, 11:45 PM   #2
watermock
"Hoodie Jr"

"Hug me!"

[QUOTE"]I feel great," he said. "I'm actually working out down at UCF (Central Florida) with the team, running routes, doing pass skills. ... I'm not 100 percent, but I can definitely say where I am today is 10 times better than where I was the first game last year." [/QUOTE]

Yet the medical staff was not touched to my knowledge.
watermock is offline   Reply With Quote