The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 06-17-2009, 04:44 AM   #1
Broncoman13
Broncoholic

JT #80

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Orange Julius
Default Your Denver Broncos in the News

Anybody still thinking that the Broncos aren't still reeling? You can bet on one thing though, Pat Bowlen isn't going to stand for his team being drug through the mud much longer. The good news is, I bet Weigmann gets a new contract in a hurry. The last thing Bowlen wants going through the National Media is a story about the Broncos scaring off all of their Pro-bowl players. Here's one of several stories...

Broncos' offseason of upheaval is uplifting for Chargers
June 16, 2009
By Clark Judge
CBSSports.com Senior Writer
Tell Clark your opinion!

So now it's wide receiver Brandon Marshall who wants out of Denver. Great. I don't know what happens to him, but I have a good idea what happens to the Broncos -- and it's not good, Denver fans. Your team no longer is a threat to the Chargers in the AFC West.

For that matter, nobody is. You can call the division now before the early returns are in. San Diego is the runaway winner, not so much because the Bolts are that much better than everyone else but because they're that much better than everyone else in the AFC West.

Brandon Marshall, unstoppable vs. San Diego last season, adds to the Broncos' awful offseason. (Getty Images) Once upon a time, the division was a tale of two cities, San Diego and Denver, but not anymore. San Diego is a dead-Bolt cinch to win its fourth straight championship, and it doesn't matter if the Chargers stumble to 8-8 again. Nobody catches them.

Which takes me back to Denver. The Broncos should have won the division a year ago, but they failed. And they failed miserably, blowing a three-game lead with three games to go. I don't know how you do that, either, and don't ask Mike Shanahan. The club fired him after seven playoff appearances and two Super Bowls.

So it hires Josh McDaniels, a guy who has never been a head coach, and he launches his new career by alienating the starting quarterback. OK, everyone's entitled to mistakes, but this was a big one and McDaniels couldn't recover. So the Broncos traded Jay Cutler to Chicago for Kyle Orton and draft picks and announced Orton as their starting quarterback.

That's OK if you're playing with a defense comparable to the Bears', but the Broncos defense is closer to the Bad News Bears. It couldn’t stop anyone, and if you look at the string of moves the club made since Shanahan was fired it still won’t stop anyone. It makes you wonder what’s going on.

The Broncos are a team operating without a map. Their defense stinks, so they use their first draft pick on ... a running back? I might be OK with that move -- especially when it's to draft Knowshon Moreno -- if this were a different team than Denver. But this is a club that bought three free-agent running backs to join Ryan Torain and Peyton Hillis, two guys who combined for six touchdowns in their final five games and averaged 5 yards per carry. This is also a team that produced six sacks in its final eight games and allowed more than 200 yards rushing three times, with two to division opponents. I guess what I'm saying is that it made no sense.

• Freeman: Broncos coach alienating stars | Marshall saying goodbyes

The Broncos have as much direction as Roy Riegels, and before they start looking for a defense they better start looking for a rudder. Someone needs to have a plan. All I know is that in a few short months the Broncos have achieved the improbable, which is to make Oakland look like the second-best team in this division.

Now appreciate the enormity of that accomplishment. The past six years the Raiders have gone 24-72, finished last or tied for last in the AFC West five times and last in the league once. They're more than bad; they're a mess, going through five coaches in six years and winning no more than five games in any season. Yet now they look like the second-best team to San Diego, not because they're accumulating talent but because Kansas City and Denver are not.

Look at the Broncos today, and tell me they're a better team than the one that limped home last year. They're not. Marshall was a force on offense, but he was a force with Cutler throwing to him. In fact, he caught 18 passes in his first game last season, and it so happens it was the Broncos' first game with San Diego.

The Bolts spent the season trying to catch Denver, and they succeeded ... but barely. Now the quarterback who beat the Chargers in September is gone; the head coach who beat them seven of their past nine visits to Denver is history; the wide receiver they couldn't stop is miserable and the defense that couldn't stop them is in the repair shop.

• Report: Broncos will work to fulfill Marshall's request

But cheer up, Denver fans. There's always Kansas City, another club stuck in the mud. The Chiefs made the tough but right call when they went with a youth movement that ushered in guys like Dwayne Bowe, Glenn Dorsey, Derrick Johnson, Branden Albert and Tamba Hali. But then their GM stepped down and they fired their head coach and now ... well, now, they, too, are making moves that, frankly, don't add up.

Instead of staying with young players, they're turning to old ones -- like Mike Vrabel and Zach Thomas and Bobby Engram. Maybe Matt Cassel works out at quarterback, but I wouldn't be so sure. He doesn't have Randy Moss and Wes Welker and Bill Belichick serving as life preservers. However, he does have a $14.65 million paycheck, and keep that in mind if he starts looking like Scott Mitchell.

A league source I trust once told me the only thing in football worse than losing was losing with old players; that if you're going to lose you're better off doing it with young guys, giving them experience that will pay off. The Chiefs might want to keep that in mind.

The bottom line here is that there is nobody for the Chargers to beat in this division ... except, of course, themselves, and they tried that last season. Fortunately, Denver came to the rescue, just as the Broncos have come to the rescue again.

I can't see any way they push San Diego again, and I don't care what happens to Brandon Marshall. The best race -- no, the only race -- in the AFC West is not at the top. It's at the bottom.
Broncoman13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-17-2009, 04:45 AM   #2
Broncoman13
Broncoholic

JT #80

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Orange Julius

Here is another...

Stars' trek out of Denver might be caused by alienation from coach
June 16, 2009
By Mike Freeman
CBSSports.com National Columnist
Tell Mike your opinion!

Another day, another player for the Denver Broncos wants out. This time, alleged serial woman beater Brandon Marshall now desires to be traded.

"We'll pay for your cab fare," say the women of Denver.

An offensive coach by training, Josh McDaniels has offended the Broncos' top two offensive stars. (Getty Images) Marshall reportedly has been arrested or questioned by law enforcement 13 times since 2004, including seven police-related incidents with his former girlfriend. Not a bad crime spree. My guess is 50 Cent plays Marshall in the movie.

Marshall is Plaxico Burress West, minus the gunpowder in the leg. The woman-beating allegations against Plaxico Marshall are starting to pile so high, I'm beginning to wonder if Marshall asks his girlfriends to wear helmets.

But I digress.

What is it exactly that's making star players want to bolt the Broncos like they're the Bengals?

Jay Cutler is traded to Chicago for a can of Sprite and a tuna fish sandwich. Now Marshall wants the hell out. Next thing you know, John Elway is going to ask for a trade.

It's one thing when a supposed star in Cutler -- a puffed-up, overrated star -- requests a trade. That's solely one player making such a demand. But there's something strange occurring when a second star, a legitimate one in Marshall, wants to play elsewhere. That's a huge deal and it's indicative of a serious problem within an organization that was for years one of the better run in the league.

In the end Marshall might not be traded. He will likely calm down and the Broncos don't want to get rid of one of the top five wide receivers in football, despite the off-the-field chaos that often engulfs Marshall.

• Judge: Broncos even make Raiders look good | Marshall saying goodbyes

There's also a difference between Marshall and Cutler. The latter hated the new head coach. Marshall wants more cash.

Still, this has to be disturbing for Denver and owner Pat Bowlen, a league mainstay, who must wonder: What the hell is happening to my franchise?

Marshall's diva-ness goes beyond the normal wide receiver lunacy that seems to surround the position. Wide receivers are egotists. Roger that. We know this.

It's more than that. The Broncos were once a fairly solid model of consistency. Not perfect. Not ideal. But decent. Mike Shanahan was a dictator who sometimes thumbed his nose at Bowlen, but his star players weren't always looking for lifeboats.

The common thread here is Josh McDaniels. If you can't see that, you're grossly mistaken. Broncos players must despise him or totally don't get him. There's no other explanation.

Name another NFL team, hell another American pro franchise, where its two best offensive players wanted trades within a span of just a handful of months. You can't. In many ways what's happening in Denver is unprecedented. It'd be like Tom Brady and Randy Moss wanting out of New England within a short span.

This just doesn't happen. Cutler behaved poorly in his dealings with McDaniels, refusing to return a text message from the coach in a bit of grade school drama, but McDaniels didn't handle the situation well either. Now he has to deal with Plaxico Marshall.

It's no coincidence that McDaniels handles the offensive side of the football and now his offensive stars have and are revolting.

McDaniels apparently has the social skills of Eric Mangini.

Bowlen took a big risk in firing Shanahan. While Shanahan's career was never the same after Elway retired after the 1998 season (the Broncos had just one postseason win after Elway's departure) at least Shanahan didn't run off his top stars.

Marshall has reportedly packed up his locker and left, maybe for good. There could be a protracted training camp holdout as well. The good news is Marshall wasn't arrested for domestic violence between his walk from the team complex to his car.

There are small miracles in life, eh?
Old 06-17-2009, 05:08 AM   #3
watermock
"Hoodie Jr"

"Hug me!"

Jesus.
Quote:
Name another NFL team, hell another American pro franchise, where its two best offensive players wanted trades within a span of just a handful of months. You can't. In many ways what's happening in Denver is unprecedented. It'd be like Tom Brady and Randy Moss wanting out of New England within a short span.
I'm convinced this ahole is a plant. Both figuratively and literally.

Last edited by watermock; 06-17-2009 at 05:12 AM..
watermock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 06:02 AM   #4
Broncoman13
Broncoholic

JT #80

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Orange Julius

This isn't all on McD. This is what Pat Bowlen wanted as well. ApaOps is right, there would have been issues regarding contracts regardless of McD or Marshall. The reason it's so easy to place the blame on McD is b/c the players that are upset aren't "his" players. So most believe that Shanny would have dealt with them differently, and he probably would have.

Change is a part of life. Sometimes change is effective BUT too much change, too quickly can actually be very counter productive. I think of it in terms of a boat. When you rock the boat side to side you can manage it. It's bumpy and frustrating but you can make the adjustments to right your course and settle the rocking. That side to side (rocking) was the firing of Shanny and addition of McD. Lots of change and a pretty big boat rocking.

Then you have the boat that is rocking side to side and then it's rocked forward and aft. At this point you have a rolling action on the boat. That forward and aft action is the trades of your franchise players. When the boat is rolling like it is now it is unstable and difficult to tell in which direction you are heading. This is the point where you have people abandoning ship. I think you see it with the fan base right now. And I think you will continue to see it with the players until they start playing some football.

My prediction, Champ is next. May not happen before the season starts, but it will happen sooner rather than later. I think we were anticipating it happening with Champ, thus the selection of Alphonso Smith.
Old 06-17-2009, 08:36 AM   #5
montrose
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
VP John Elway

montrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 08:38 AM   #6
SonOfLe-loLang
Young Buck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thunder (RIP)

Ok, well because some sportswriters claim the broncos will go 0-16, lets not even suit up
SonOfLe-loLang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 08:47 AM   #7
TonyR
Franchise Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSKIE!!! View Post
Jay Cutler is traded to Chicago for a can of Sprite and a tuna fish sandwich...

It's one thing when a supposed star in Cutler -- a puffed-up, overrated star -- requests a trade...

There's also a difference between Marshall and Cutler. The latter hated the new head coach. Marshall wants more cash...
Two firsts and a third are "a can of Sprite and a tuna fish sandwich?

The author hurts his own argument by saying Cutler's overrated, doesn't he?

Then he says Marshall's issue is money but at the same time sticks with the story that it's McD's fault. Illogical like a lot of people on the Mane...
TonyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 08:56 AM   #8
SonOfLe-loLang
Young Buck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thunder (RIP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyR View Post
Two firsts and a third are "a can of Sprite and a tuna fish sandwich?

The author hurts his own argument by saying Cutler's overrated, doesn't he?

Then he says Marshall's issue is money but at the same time sticks with the story that it's McD's fault. Illogical like a lot of people on the Mane...
This is something i've seen a few pundits talk about. Matt Williamson at ESPN has KILLED the broncos over the cutler trade and, in the same breath, questions whether JC is a top ten QB.
SonOfLe-loLang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 09:01 AM   #9
vancejohnson82
Shabby

Adopt-a-Bronco:
All 8 Points

its going to be HILARIOUS when they find otu who Jay Cutler really is.....HILARIOUS

its amazing hwo these sports writers go out and boast his stats without realizing how our offense ran last year and how those numbers are completely inflated and meaningless....nobody knows that kids character outside of Broncos fans
vancejohnson82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 09:06 AM   #10
Broncoman13
Broncoholic

JT #80

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Orange Julius

Cutler's stats were inflated by the first quarter of the season, but he's still an up and coming QB. How many QBs do that well with less than 20 starts under their belt?
Old 06-17-2009, 09:08 AM   #11
oubronco
John Foneco !!

Mile High Magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSKIE!!! View Post
Anybody still thinking that the Broncos aren't still reeling? You can bet on one thing though, Pat Bowlen isn't going to stand for his team being drug through the mud much longer. The good news is, I bet Weigmann gets a new contract in a hurry. The last thing Bowlen wants going through the National Media is a story about the Broncos scaring off all of their Pro-bowl players. Here's one of several stories...

Broncos' offseason of upheaval is uplifting for Chargers
June 16, 2009
By Clark Judge
CBSSports.com Senior Writer
Tell Clark your opinion!

So now it's wide receiver Brandon Marshall who wants out of Denver. Great. I don't know what happens to him, but I have a good idea what happens to the Broncos -- and it's not good, Denver fans. Your team no longer is a threat to the Chargers in the AFC West.

For that matter, nobody is. You can call the division now before the early returns are in. San Diego is the runaway winner, not so much because the Bolts are that much better than everyone else but because they're that much better than everyone else in the AFC West.

Brandon Marshall, unstoppable vs. San Diego last season, adds to the Broncos' awful offseason. (Getty Images) Once upon a time, the division was a tale of two cities, San Diego and Denver, but not anymore. San Diego is a dead-Bolt cinch to win its fourth straight championship, and it doesn't matter if the Chargers stumble to 8-8 again. Nobody catches them.

Which takes me back to Denver. The Broncos should have won the division a year ago, but they failed. And they failed miserably, blowing a three-game lead with three games to go. I don't know how you do that, either, and don't ask Mike Shanahan. The club fired him after seven playoff appearances and two Super Bowls.

So it hires Josh McDaniels, a guy who has never been a head coach, and he launches his new career by alienating the starting quarterback. OK, everyone's entitled to mistakes, but this was a big one and McDaniels couldn't recover. So the Broncos traded Jay Cutler to Chicago for Kyle Orton and draft picks and announced Orton as their starting quarterback.

That's OK if you're playing with a defense comparable to the Bears', but the Broncos defense is closer to the Bad News Bears. It couldn’t stop anyone, and if you look at the string of moves the club made since Shanahan was fired it still won’t stop anyone. It makes you wonder what’s going on.

The Broncos are a team operating without a map. Their defense stinks, so they use their first draft pick on ... a running back? I might be OK with that move -- especially when it's to draft Knowshon Moreno -- if this were a different team than Denver. But this is a club that bought three free-agent running backs to join Ryan Torain and Peyton Hillis, two guys who combined for six touchdowns in their final five games and averaged 5 yards per carry. This is also a team that produced six sacks in its final eight games and allowed more than 200 yards rushing three times, with two to division opponents. I guess what I'm saying is that it made no sense.

• Freeman: Broncos coach alienating stars | Marshall saying goodbyes

The Broncos have as much direction as Roy Riegels, and before they start looking for a defense they better start looking for a rudder. Someone needs to have a plan. All I know is that in a few short months the Broncos have achieved the improbable, which is to make Oakland look like the second-best team in this division.

Now appreciate the enormity of that accomplishment. The past six years the Raiders have gone 24-72, finished last or tied for last in the AFC West five times and last in the league once. They're more than bad; they're a mess, going through five coaches in six years and winning no more than five games in any season. Yet now they look like the second-best team to San Diego, not because they're accumulating talent but because Kansas City and Denver are not.

Look at the Broncos today, and tell me they're a better team than the one that limped home last year. They're not. Marshall was a force on offense, but he was a force with Cutler throwing to him. In fact, he caught 18 passes in his first game last season, and it so happens it was the Broncos' first game with San Diego.

The Bolts spent the season trying to catch Denver, and they succeeded ... but barely. Now the quarterback who beat the Chargers in September is gone; the head coach who beat them seven of their past nine visits to Denver is history; the wide receiver they couldn't stop is miserable and the defense that couldn't stop them is in the repair shop.

But cheer up, Denver fans. There's always Kansas City, another club stuck in the mud. The Chiefs made the tough but right call when they went with a youth movement that ushered in guys like Dwayne Bowe, Glenn Dorsey, Derrick Johnson, Branden Albert and Tamba Hali. But then their GM stepped down and they fired their head coach and now ... well, now, they, too, are making moves that, frankly, don't add up.

Instead of staying with young players, they're turning to old ones -- like Mike Vrabel and Zach Thomas and Bobby Engram. Maybe Matt Cassel works out at quarterback, but I wouldn't be so sure. He doesn't have Randy Moss and Wes Welker and Bill Belichick serving as life preservers. However, he does have a $14.65 million paycheck, and keep that in mind if he starts looking like Scott Mitchell.

A league source I trust once told me the only thing in football worse than losing was losing with old players; that if you're going to lose you're better off doing it with young guys, giving them experience that will pay off. The Chiefs might want to keep that in mind.

The bottom line here is that there is nobody for the Chargers to beat in this division ... except, of course, themselves, and they tried that last season. Fortunately, Denver came to the rescue, just as the Broncos have come to the rescue again.

I can't see any way they push San Diego again, and I don't care what happens to Brandon Marshall. The best race -- no, the only race -- in the AFC West is not at the top. It's at the bottom.
Damn we are the laughing stock of the NFL
oubronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 09:10 AM   #12
oubronco
John Foneco !!

Mile High Magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancejohnson82 View Post
its going to be HILARIOUS when they find otu who Jay Cutler really is.....HILARIOUS

its amazing hwo these sports writers go out and boast his stats without realizing how our offense ran last year and how those numbers are completely inflated and meaningless....nobody knows that kids character outside of Broncos fans
I think they have a clue, It was all over the news you know
Old 06-17-2009, 09:13 AM   #13
vancejohnson82
Shabby

Adopt-a-Bronco:
All 8 Points

Quote:
Originally Posted by oubronco View Post
I think they have a clue, It was all over the news you know
No, what I'm referring to is all of these outlets acting like this is a polished franchise QB that is already at that next level.

There are question marks surrounding him, but nobody seems to notice that...

What if Ayers, Moreno and Smith become building blocks for this franchise and Cutler never reaches that next level of QB Nobody seems to be talking about the risk that the Bears took...what if the Bears fall apart this season because of injuries and it comes back to them giving away picks

What if Orton ends up to be pretty damn good?

I mean, it wont work out 100% that way in all likelihood but NOBODY is talking about the flipside of the deal
Old 06-17-2009, 09:19 AM   #14
oubronco
John Foneco !!

Mile High Magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancejohnson82 View Post
No, what I'm referring to is all of these outlets acting like this is a polished franchise QB that is already at that next level. He is well on his way
There are question marks surrounding him, but nobody seems to notice that...

What if Ayers, Moreno and Smith become building blocks for this franchise and Cutler never reaches that next level of QB Nobody seems to be talking about the risk that the Bears took...what if the Bears fall apart this season because of injuries and it comes back to them giving away picks

What if Orton ends up to be pretty damn good? And when he doesn't? He has been in the NFL for awhile and hasn't done sh*t
I mean, it wont work out 100% that way in all likelihood but NOBODY is talking about the flipside of the deal
Old 06-17-2009, 09:20 AM   #15
SoDak Bronco
Lace em' up and lets go!!

Von Miller aka QB Killa

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Robert Ayers

but but this is the new direction, and we have our orange glasses on so who cares
SoDak Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 09:22 AM   #16
oubronco
John Foneco !!

Mile High Magic

BRONCOS KOOLAID
Old 06-17-2009, 09:25 AM   #17
vancejohnson82
Shabby

Adopt-a-Bronco:
All 8 Points

Quote:
Originally Posted by oubronco View Post
Really?? He was well on his way? That's interesting....all I saw was an immature kid with amazing ability....not really a great decision maker, not really a guy who thinks situationally (ahh, its 2nd down on the 8 yard line, I'll force this pass in there instead of throwing it away) and a guy who was despised throughout the league (Kerry Rhodes and Rivers come to mind)

But yea, that sounds like a guy that was well on his way....I'm not saying he won't ever get there but he isn't even close yet.
Old 06-17-2009, 09:47 AM   #18
summerdenver
Ring of Famer

Rebuilding both offense and defense

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Hillis

I still don't understand why this has escalated to this. Brandon Marshall wants a new contract, per reports Pat Bowlen is willing to give him one. Its not like Mike left the team in salary cap hell or we don't have cash - we paid to older vets like Goodman, Hill and at one point prepared to bring in a new QB who would have cost atleast 14 mil this year or 30 mil in guarateed money.

The only issue here is Brandon's injury and off field issues. All we need is contract with protective clauses. These type os contracts are pretty common in NFL so what gives?

If you say Josh McDaniels is not accountable for this ok then some one has to be right? Who in the FO is accountable then?
summerdenver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 10:30 AM   #19
gyldenlove
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Spencer Larsen

Quote:
Originally Posted by summerdenver View Post
I still don't understand why this has escalated to this. Brandon Marshall wants a new contract, per reports Pat Bowlen is willing to give him one. Its not like Mike left the team in salary cap hell or we don't have cash - we paid to older vets like Goodman, Hill and at one point prepared to bring in a new QB who would have cost atleast 14 mil this year or 30 mil in guarateed money.

The only issue here is Brandon's injury and off field issues. All we need is contract with protective clauses. These type os contracts are pretty common in NFL so what gives?

If you say Josh McDaniels is not accountable for this ok then some one has to be right? Who in the FO is accountable then?
Apparently nobody is.

Mcdaniels was happy to wait out the Cutler debacle, he made some attempt at reaching out and some comments to the public to the effect of calming down the whole thing. He also made a few less calming comments, but that is not important, the important thing is that he was willing to wait it out and work it out in due time.

Bowlen then steps in for a reason I can't work out, the only thing I can figure out is that he doesn't really have confidence in Xanders and Mcdaniels ability to handle a player situation, and blows the whole thing up.

Next up is Wiegman, he has been promised a new contract by the Shanahan regime, when they were ousted he was told by Bowlen that the promise still stood, yet it doesn't seem like the word got through to Xanders, unless Bowlen doesn't want Xanders handling contract either.

Last in the rocking boat is Marshall who wants a new contract, for some reason he is not speaking to our GM, but our owner who promises him either a new contract or a trade depending which rumor you believe.

Don't get me wrong, Bowlen has been an excellent owner, he has put a lot of money into the team, he has kept his nose relatively clean when it comes to interfering with the football guys and he has been able to field a reasonable competitive team mostly and a nice new stadium. It just seems like for some reason he has completely lost faith in the front office to handle anything other than the draft. Very few owners interfere for the better, most of the top owners let their sports guys do their thing, Kraft does it, Illitch does it, the Rooneys do it, Green Bay does it.

I am getting the feeling that Mcdaniels doesn't have nearly as much to do with the PR disaster that has been our offseason as I initially thought. I just hope that someone who knows how to run a football team takes over the reigns sooner rather than later, because this Raiders impersonation is getting old.
gyldenlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 12:41 PM   #20
tonngo0
Solid Starter

All I can said is Shanny is laying on his $8 mil on a private beach and relax.
tonngo0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 12:43 PM   #21
BrainSaladSurgery
Just Drafted

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Raiders of the Rockies.
BrainSaladSurgery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 04:01 PM   #22
DarkHorse30
Smith Rules

Adopt-a-Bronco:
wolf pot roast

Chuggers are worried....because they owned Cutler. CBSSports is funny.
DarkHorse30 is offline   Reply With Quote