The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2009, 08:36 PM   #1
boppool
Ring of Famer
 
boppool's Avatar
 
Superbowl or bust!

Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Parker, CO
Posts: 1,038

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Manning
Default Marshall to Broncos fans: Goodbye!

Marshall already saying his good-byes
By ARNIE STAPLETON, AP Sports Writer


AP - Jun 12, 5:21 pm EDT NFL Gallery DENVER (AP)—Brandon Marshall(notes) is saying his good-byes to the Denver Broncos and their fans even as coach Josh McDaniels talks about seeing his holdout Pro Bowl receiver at training camp next month.

Marshall posted a farewell on his blog Tuesday, four days after requesting a trade during a private meeting with team owner Pat Bowlen.

Bowlen hasn’t said whether he’ll honor Marshall’s trade request, and McDaniels says he expects Marshall to report to camp at the end of next month rather than follow Jay Cutler(notes) out of town.

Cutler was traded to Chicago in an acrimonious split several weeks after McDaniels talked about bringing Matt Cassel(notes) over from New England for a reunion in Denver.

Marshall’s beef is primarily financial.

He’s scheduled to make $2.2 million in 2009 and he wants more money, befitting a player who has posted consecutive 100-catch seasons and went to the Pro Bowl after last season. But he has health and legal issues that leave him with little, if any, leverage.

ADVERTISEMENT

In a posting on his blog Tuesday that was titled “Clearing the Air,” Marshall wrote: “Life is filled with change, and where I am in my life now change is probably best. It’s hard leaving an organization ran (sic) by one of the best owners in all of sports, and someone who’s been there for me through my ups and downs.

“The hardest thing was hearing Mr. B wish me luck in the future, but we both came to the conclusion that this is probably the best thing for me to grow on and off the field,” Marshall continued. “I thank the Denver fans who embraced my emotion and play on the field and (for) showing me love every time I step outside my door.”

Also, Marshall’s agent, Kennard McGuire, told FOX31-TV in Denver on Tuesday that “Mr. Bowlen has said that ownership will do everything in its power to accommodate his wishes” for a trade.

McDaniels told The Associated Press on Tuesday night, however, that he expects his Pro Bowl receiver to be in attendance next month when the Broncos reconvene for camp.

“We met after Pat’s meeting with Brandon Marshall and we’re going to continue our dialogue with Brandon and his representatives,” McDaniels said, echoing comments he made earlier to The Denver Post and ESPN. “And we look forward to having Brandon at training camp.”

McGuire didn’t return messages from The AP.

Marshall is recuperating from hip surgery this spring and he faces a trial later this summer on charges of misdemeanor battery in Atlanta. A conviction could subject him to his second suspension from the NFL in two seasons. He sat out last year’s opener and was docked two pay checks after a series of domestic disputes landed him in commissioner Roger Goodell’s office.

While Marshall’s issue with the team is primarily about money, he also has cited a lack of trust in Denver’s medical staff for not wanting to rehab at team headquarters following what he has called a misdiagnosis of his hip injury last year.

He skipped three weeks of voluntary workouts this spring, preferring to rehab under the care of his personal physicians back home in Orlando, Fla., then dodged the mandatory minicamp. After his meeting with Bowlen, Marshall loaded three boxes of belongings into his truck and drove away without speaking to reporters.

Marshall has far outplayed the four-year deal he signed as a fourth-round draft pick in 2006. He made about $1.5 million in each of his first three seasons and his trip to the Pro Bowl last year boosted his 2009 pay to $2.2 million.

However, it’s possible he won’t be the same player after hip surgery.

Marshall caught 104 passes for 1,265 yards and six TDs last season. But he had several crucial fumbles and also dropped 18 on-target passes, something he blamed on the nerve damage in his right arm, which he said he put through a television set while horsing around with his brother a year ago in the offseason.
boppool is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-16-2009, 08:52 PM   #2
watermock
"Hoodie Jr"
 
watermock's Avatar
 
"Hug me!"

Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Hot Springs, Ouachitah
Posts: 76,813
Default

Very risky move by BM.

and the Broncos.

Bottom line is, it's yet another blunder in an offseason allready filled to the brim with controversy.
watermock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 08:56 PM   #3
Broncoman13
Broncoholic
 
Broncoman13's Avatar
 
JT #80

Join Date: May 2001
Location: Colorado
Posts: 16,840

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Orange Julius
Default

McD is now coming dangerously close to getting sideways with Pat Bowlen. There are bigger issues than meet the eye here. McD isn't carrying the same message as Bowlen... that has the potential to be a huge problem. And, if you believe the rumormill, McD was very unwilling to call BMarsh in the first place which caused a lot of turmoil within b/c of his constant rambling message about Cutler not communicating or returning his calls. Bottom line, McD got sideways with BMarsh in the last week leading up to Camp. He thought he was carrying the same message as Pat Bowlen, then Bowlen acquiesces a bit and considers a new contract... at this point BMarsh is already gone.

The Broncos do have options here. They don't have to trade BMarsh, but trust me when I say this... if he stays it is basically Pat Bowlen picking Brandon Marshall over the McD way and that's not good for Bronco fans. If BMarsh stays, it's the beginning of the end (a very early end) for Josh McDaniels. No way can the Broncos cave to Brandon with Josh's motto and philosophical approach. One of them is as good as gone and if Bowlen will get rid of Cutler, he'll do the same with Marshall. Sadly, rumors are swirling that compensation will be at best a 2nd round pick, but even that is unlikely. I hope to god that turns out to be wrong.
Broncoman13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 08:58 PM   #4
tsiguy96
Ring of Famer
 
tsiguy96's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 12,697

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

it does seem like, as i said before, mcd has issues with players who want to redo their contract, as if they are personally insult mcd by talking about it.

oskie i dont know where you see that mcd hasnt tried to talk to marshall, there has been no reports of that at all. with cutler he did try, constantly, to no avail.
tsiguy96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 09:00 PM   #5
tsiguy96
Ring of Famer
 
tsiguy96's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 12,697

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

also, why is marshall saying goodbye already? does he know hes being traded, for a fact?

i really wish i knew the real reason these players wanted to be traded, we have yet to get a real answer.
tsiguy96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 09:04 PM   #6
SoCalBronco
Nixonite
 
SoCalBronco's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Arcadia, CA
Posts: 35,461

Adopt-a-Bronco:
D.J. Williams
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSKIE!!! View Post

The Broncos do have options here. They don't have to trade BMarsh, but trust me when I say this... if he stays it is basically Pat Bowlen picking Brandon Marshall over the McD way and that's not good for Bronco fans.
Explain.

Why is it good for us to have Bowlen constantly choosing McDaniels over proven and valuable pieces of the club? What's so special about him? What does he bring to the table that's more important than Cutler, Marshall and the next stud that is going to get shipped out? Is it really substantially the player's fault every time? How many times do we have to ship guys out until we can take a look at the law of averages and come to the conclusion that it's really unlikely that its the player's fault EVERY time?

What is so valuable about this kid? Is it Bowlen's ego? Is it sending a message? Well, I deal in tangibles, I don't really care about sending messages, because they aren't worth anything to me. There isn't going to be a snowball effect of holdouts because not every single person has the same amount of leverage and value.

At the end of the day, we've sacrificed two of our three best players in favor of someone who's never really accomplished anything of value for us.

That's not good for Bronco fans.
__________________


Stacy Coley.....Speed Kills!
SoCalBronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 09:05 PM   #7
tsiguy96
Ring of Famer
 
tsiguy96's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 12,697

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalBronco View Post
Explain.

Why is it good for us to have Bowlen constantly choosing McDaniels over proven and valuable pieces of the club? What's so special about him? What does he bring to the table that's more important than Cutler, Marshall and the next stud that is going to get shipped out? Is it really substantially the player's fault every time? How many times do we have to ship guys out until we can take a look at the law of averages and come to the conclusion that it's really unlikely that its the player's fault EVERY time?

What is so valuable about this kid? Is it Bowlen's ego? Is it sending a message? Well, I deal in tangibles, I don't really care about sending messages, because they aren't worth anything to me. There isn't going to be a snowball effect of holdouts because not every single person has the same amount of leverage and value.

At the end of the day, we've sacrificed two of our three best players in favor of someone who's never really accomplished anything of value for us.

That's not good for Bronco fans.

because if the owner doesnt trust or believe in the head coach, not a single player on the team will buy into his philosophy and then you have a 2 or less win season.
tsiguy96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 09:08 PM   #8
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!
 
theAPAOps5's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Denver
Posts: 29,069

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsiguy96 View Post
it does seem like, as i said before, mcd has issues with players who want to redo their contract, as if they are personally insult mcd by talking about it.

oskie i dont know where you see that mcd hasnt tried to talk to marshall, there has been no reports of that at all. with cutler he did try, constantly, to no avail.
So how is McD different from Shanahan? Shanny had a staunch rule that he would not redo rookie contracts. See Clinton Portis. Good for Bowlen and McD. Marshall is a head case and is one slip up away from spending the season away from the team.
theAPAOps5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 09:09 PM   #9
SoCalBronco
Nixonite
 
SoCalBronco's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Arcadia, CA
Posts: 35,461

Adopt-a-Bronco:
D.J. Williams
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsiguy96 View Post
because if the owner doesnt trust or believe in the head coach, not a single player on the team will buy into his philosophy and then you have a 2 or less win season.
Does this mean that the owner always has to do whatever it takes to back up the coach (even if he might personally believe that the coach is somewhat or more off course) ?

I will grant you that Bowlen is put into a little bit of a difficult position in the sense that you can feel that he's starting to question some stuff (most notable was his comment post-draft) but he can't appear to be directly in conflict with his new coach....it does illustrate nonetheless that there is something wrong there...something dysfunctional and problematic.
__________________


Stacy Coley.....Speed Kills!
SoCalBronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 09:12 PM   #10
tsiguy96
Ring of Famer
 
tsiguy96's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 12,697

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalBronco View Post
Does this mean that the owner always has to do whatever it takes to back up the coach (even if he might personally believe that the coach is somewhat or more off course) ?

I will grant you that Bowlen is put into a little bit of a difficult position in the sense that you can feel that he's starting to question some stuff (most notable was his comment post-draft) but he can't appear to be directly in conflict with his new coach....it does illustrate nonetheless that there is something wrong there...something dysfunctional and problematic.
whos to say hes questioning mcdaniels? he ordered the cutler trade because he personally felt, as peter king put it "more insulted than he has ever been in 25 years of football". dont **** with pat bowlen.
the marshall case, however, is different, but its weird in taht even though the broncos might offer him a fatty contract he wont take it...well see
tsiguy96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 09:12 PM   #11
Rulon Velvet Jones
You're not really here.
 
Rulon Velvet Jones's Avatar
 
Tight Butthole

Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 6,665

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Rent-A-DC
Default

You know you're a malcontent when even the Dallas Cowboys don't want you.

*Per a friend very close to the team*
Rulon Velvet Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 09:13 PM   #12
Bob's your Information Minister
Chiefs > Broncos
 

Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 26,109

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CHRIS KUPER!!!
Default

At the end of the day, SoCalBronco is starting to talk like Herm Edwards.

That's not good for Broncos fans.
Bob's your Information Minister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 09:13 PM   #13
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!
 
theAPAOps5's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Denver
Posts: 29,069

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rulon Velvet Jones View Post
You know you're a malcontent when even the Dallas Cowboys don't want you.

*Per a friend very close to the team*
Its going to be hard to get value for his talent because he is a mental midget.
theAPAOps5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 09:13 PM   #14
BroncoBuff
***************
 
BroncoBuff's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Seattle
Posts: 25,829

Adopt-a-Bronco:
MALIK+QUANTERUS
Default

Tragic.
BroncoBuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 09:14 PM   #15
SoCalBronco
Nixonite
 
SoCalBronco's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Arcadia, CA
Posts: 35,461

Adopt-a-Bronco:
D.J. Williams
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob's your Information Minister View Post
At the end of the day, SoCalBronco is starting to talk like Herm Edwards.

That's not good for Broncos fans.
You play to win the game.

Actually...I don't get where you got the Herm analogy from.
__________________


Stacy Coley.....Speed Kills!
SoCalBronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 09:19 PM   #16
footstepsfrom#27
helmet to helmet hitter
 
footstepsfrom#27's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Arlington, TX
Posts: 16,143

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Joe Mays
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalBronco View Post
Explain.

Why is it good for us to have Bowlen constantly choosing McDaniels over proven and valuable pieces of the club? What's so special about him? What does he bring to the table that's more important than Cutler, Marshall and the next stud that is going to get shipped out? Is it really substantially the player's fault every time? How many times do we have to ship guys out until we can take a look at the law of averages and come to the conclusion that it's really unlikely that its the player's fault EVERY time?

What is so valuable about this kid? Is it Bowlen's ego? Is it sending a message? Well, I deal in tangibles, I don't really care about sending messages, because they aren't worth anything to me. There isn't going to be a snowball effect of holdouts because not every single person has the same amount of leverage and value.

At the end of the day, we've sacrificed two of our three best players in favor of someone who's never really accomplished anything of value for us.

That's not good for Bronco fans.
Pat's already bet the mortgage and now he's rolling the dice to see if lucky 7 comes up instead of snake eyes. He's not going to suddenly reverse course, throw away his established position that Coach Kid is the future Shanahan. He probably tells himself nobody knew who Wes Welcker was till Belichick/McD got hold of him, so who needs star WR's when you can just plug any warm body in and get results. Bowlen probably wishes he had a muligan but at this point he's going to play the hand he dealt.
footstepsfrom#27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 09:21 PM   #17
BroncoInferno
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 13,201
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalBronco View Post
Explain.

Why is it good for us to have Bowlen constantly choosing McDaniels over proven and valuable pieces of the club? What's so special about him? What does he bring to the table that's more important than Cutler, Marshall and the next stud that is going to get shipped out? Is it really substantially the player's fault every time? How many times do we have to ship guys out until we can take a look at the law of averages and come to the conclusion that it's really unlikely that its the player's fault EVERY time?

What is so valuable about this kid? Is it Bowlen's ego? Is it sending a message? Well, I deal in tangibles, I don't really care about sending messages, because they aren't worth anything to me. There isn't going to be a snowball effect of holdouts because not every single person has the same amount of leverage and value.

At the end of the day, we've sacrificed two of our three best players in favor of someone who's never really accomplished anything of value for us.

That's not good for Bronco fans.
You can pin the Cutler situation on McD if you want. You are dead wrong to do so, but go ahead. The Marshall situation, though, has NOTHING to do with McD. He wants to get paid. That's it. There have been no statements from Marshall or even any insinuations that this has anything to with with anything other than money and an issue with the training staff that was in place under Shanny. This situation is a Bolden/Chad Johnson type of situation. The club should follow the lead of those two clubs by calling Marshall's bluff. He'll likely do what those players did and eventually report once he sees he has little leverage. Even even has worse leverage than those two because of the hip/arm issues and (more importantly) the continued off the field problems. Even though the latest incident did not go anywhere, it certainly does nothing to instill confidence that there won't be a future issue that would lead to a lengthy suspension. He really has little leverage here. I see know reasonable way to pin any of this on McD. This is strictly a financial grievance and maybe the training staff issue (which can't be blamed on McD since the failure to diagnose happened under Shanny). This has NOTHING to do with picking Marshall over McD. Marshall has made no statements or insinuations that he is unhappy with McD.
BroncoInferno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 09:23 PM   #18
BroncoInferno
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 13,201
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by footstepsfrom#27 View Post
Pat's already bet the mortgage and now he's rolling the dice to see if lucky 7 comes up instead of snake eyes. He's not going to suddenly reverse course, throw away his established position that Coach Kid is the future Shanahan. He probably tells himself nobody knew who Wes Welcker was till Belichick/McD got hold of him, so who needs star WR's when you can just plug any warm body in and get results. Bowlen probably wishes he had a muligan but at this point he's going to play the hand he dealt.
Please explain to me how the Marshal situation has anything to do with McD. This is not about Marshal vs. McD; it's about Marshal wanting to get paid even though there are pretty good reasons for the club to want to make him play out the final year of his deal.
BroncoInferno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 09:23 PM   #19
tsiguy96
Ring of Famer
 
tsiguy96's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 12,697

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoInferno View Post
You can pin the Cutler situation on McD if you want. You are dead wrong to do so, but go ahead. The Marshall situation, though, has NOTHING to do with McD. He wants to get paid. That's it. There have been no statements from Marshall or even any insinuations that this has anything to with with anything other than money and an issue with the training staff that was in place under Shanny. This situation is a Bolden/Chad Johnson type of situation. The club should follow the lead of those two clubs by calling Marshall's bluff. He'll likely do what those players did and eventually report once he sees he has little leverage. Even even has worse leverage than those two because of the hip/arm issues and (more importantly) the continued off the field problems. Even though the latest incident did not go anywhere, it certainly does nothing to instill confidence that there won't be a future issue that would lead to a lengthy suspension. He really has little leverage here. I see know reasonable way to pin any of this on McD. This is strictly a financial grievance and maybe the training staff issue (which can't be blamed on McD since the failure to diagnose happened under Shanny). This has NOTHING to do with picking Marshall over McD. Marshall has made no statements or insinuations that he is unhappy with McD.
the money thing can be corrected, and i have a feeling the broncos will, however the hip thing keeps coming up, and im wondering if he marshall was super offended teh broncos may have concealed the extent of the injury...which they may have considering marshall found out on his own how bad it was and it needed surgery. but i can gaurantee most teams in the NFL would have done something similar...
tsiguy96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 09:24 PM   #20
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!
 
theAPAOps5's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Denver
Posts: 29,069

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP
Default

I wish Brandon Marshall the Beater would show the comments on his blog. I have a feeling they would be epic!
theAPAOps5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 09:24 PM   #21
Popps
TEAM FIRST.
 
Popps's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 29,799
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalBronco View Post
Explain.

Why is it good for us to have Bowlen constantly choosing McDaniels over proven and valuable pieces s.
Proven?

You mean the losing QB who shat his pants against Buffalo with the playoffs on the line?

Or... are you talking about the woman beating receiver who can't stay out of cop cars who suddenly decided to stick a gun to our ribs?


Proven?

Beyond that, last I checked... both of these players forced their way out of town. One, because he's a totally p***Y. The other just wants a raise.

This isn't Bowlen "choosing" ****. It's two meatheads trying to loot the store during a change of guards.
Popps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 09:25 PM   #22
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!
 
theAPAOps5's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Denver
Posts: 29,069

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP
Default

Whats funny is if and when you are wrong you will just make up some bat **** crazy story to say you were on board all along. Its why we love you!
theAPAOps5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 09:26 PM   #23
SoCalBronco
Nixonite
 
SoCalBronco's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Arcadia, CA
Posts: 35,461

Adopt-a-Bronco:
D.J. Williams
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoInferno View Post
You can pin the Cutler situation on McD if you want. You are dead wrong to do so, but go ahead. The Marshall situation, though, has NOTHING to do with McD. He wants to get paid. That's it. There have been no statements from Marshall or even any insinuations that this has anything to with with anything other than money and an issue with the training staff that was in place under Shanny. This situation is a Bolden/Chad Johnson type of situation. The club should follow the lead of those two clubs by calling Marshall's bluff. He'll likely do what those players did and eventually report once he sees he has little leverage. Even even has worse leverage than those two because of the hip/arm issues and (more importantly) the continued off the field problems. Even though the latest incident did not go anywhere, it certainly does nothing to instill confidence that there won't be a future issue that would lead to a lengthy suspension. He really has little leverage here. I see know reasonable way to pin any of this on McD. This is strictly a financial grievance and maybe the training staff issue (which can't be blamed on McD since the failure to diagnose happened under Shanny). This has NOTHING to do with picking Marshall over McD. Marshall has made no statements or insinuations that he is unhappy with McD.
I agree that the primary aspect to the Marshall situation is a financial one, but the bigger issue (that DOES relate to McD and his foot soldiers who reside in the FO) is crisis management skills. After all, no one would now suggest that he is merely the HC. I think most of us can agree at this point that he's the guy who has the real juice. Nobody really believes that Xanders is anything more than the pizza boy and a numbers cruncher. Given this, it is our coach's responsibility to resolve problems.

Why is it that we constantly have situations that cannot be resolved in a way that doesn't involve trading a player or in the instant case, coming to the precipice of trading away a player? I mean....other teams aren't ditching their studs at the first hint of problems. Why is he not adept in crisis management?
__________________


Stacy Coley.....Speed Kills!
SoCalBronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 09:29 PM   #24
SoCalBronco
Nixonite
 
SoCalBronco's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Arcadia, CA
Posts: 35,461

Adopt-a-Bronco:
D.J. Williams
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApaOps5 View Post
Whats funny is if and when you are wrong you will just make up some bat **** crazy story to say you were on board all along. Its why we love you!
No, I won't. I've been very cleaer that I haven't been on board with McD. If he pulls a rabbit out of his hat, he will definitely have my respect and props. I will have no problem saying I was wrong. I just don't see it ending that way, dude. There's been nothing but constant problems this offseason. Maybe its just a bunch of things that have been under the surface but are just bubbling up now, but I don't think that fully explains it.

In any case, I will never say I was on board all along with his program. My position has been pretty clear.
__________________


Stacy Coley.....Speed Kills!
SoCalBronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 09:29 PM   #25
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!
 
theAPAOps5's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Denver
Posts: 29,069

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Popps View Post
Proven?

You mean the losing QB who shat his pants against Buffalo with the playoffs on the line?

Or... are you talking about the woman beating receiver who can't stay out of cop cars who suddenly decided to stick a gun to our ribs?


Proven?

Beyond that, last I checked... both of these players forced their way out of town. One, because he's a totally p***Y. The other just wants a raise.

This isn't Bowlen "choosing" ****. It's two meatheads trying to loot the store during a change of guards.
Give him a break Popps he was out drinking his ass off to handle the stress of the moment the night before. We all get the Hershey squirts with bad hangovers! Funny part is the local bars/restaurants in Chicago are learning what an epic prick and drunk he is but I am sure the folks around here will say its just made up like they did here!
theAPAOps5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:32 PM.


Denver Broncos