The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 06-12-2009, 08:30 PM   #1
scttgrd
Just treading water

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Brandon Mashall
Default Season tickets

I have been hearing AD's on the radio, AM 1600, for Bronco's club level season tickets being available. I thought there was a waiting list 25,000 people long for tickets. I asked this question in a thread the other day and got no replies. I'm just curious what is up, and did anyone else hear the AD for season tickets? I thought the Bronco's were sold out season ticket-wise for years.
scttgrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-12-2009, 08:38 PM   #2
bronco militia
OMG...this is horrible!

THE GREATEST

club seats are not regular season tickets...thye are luxury seats and the broncos will try to get you to sign a contract so they can sue your ass when you don't want them anymore.

last time I checked, club seats started at $250 per seat, per game.
bronco militia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 08:41 PM   #3
HEAV
Ring of Famer

It's about the Team

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Brian Dawkins

http://to.denverbroncos.com/season_t...s/club_renewal

2009 United Club Level Account Prices
United club seats are composed of two factors, the Annual License Fee and the face value of the most expensive non- United Club Seat ticket for a Denver Broncos home game during the applicable License Year. The face value of the most expensive non-United Club Seat ticket is $110 for 2009. Existing United Club Seat accounts have License Fee increases built into their License Agreements based on the term of the Agreement. Licensees with a two year term will experience a potential increase up to 5% of the license fee in the second year of their term. Licensees with a five year term will experience a potential increase up to 5% of the license fee in year 3, 4, and 5 of the License Agreement. A Performance Deposit of $500 per seat is required on all United Club Level Season Tickets.

The 2009 Billing Periods
•50% of the total balance is due on February 27, 2009.

•The remaining 50% of the balance is due on May 1, 2009. Invoices are mailed in late March.
•Licensees have the option to pay in full by February 8, 2008 if desired.
Four Quarters Payment Plan
Stadium Management Company introduces the Four Quarters Payment Plan. You can now enroll in a payment plan to make four automatic payments for your club seats. If you enroll in the Four Quarters Payment Plan, your credit card will automatically be charged for the amount due in four installments.
Please note that a $50 administrative fee will be charged upon enrolling in the Four Quarters Payment Plan.

•25% Due February 27th
•25% Due April 1st
•25% Due May 1st
•25% Due June 1st
To enroll in the Four Quarters Payment Plan, you must use a credit card online through Broncos Account Manager.

Additional Benefits
•Newly renovated United Club Lounges, including the exclusive Fireside Lounges
•High-end food and beverage options including: 8 Action Stations, 4 stone fired pizza ovens offering made-to-order pizza and calzones, 6 full service bars, and 2 Coffee Stations
•Twenty-two 37’’ High Definition Plasma TV’s located through out the lounges and 6 giant projection TV’s
•Exclusive Premium Seat Entrances to avoid long lines at stadium gates
•Access to the United Club Level three hours prior to kickoff and up to one hour post game
•Complimentary neck and shoulder massages at various locations throughout the United Club Level
•Extra wide 22-inch padded seats with deep seat treads for additional leg room
•Pregame autograph signings with Broncos Alumni and Broncos Cheerleaders
•Complimentary VIP parking with the purchase of every 4 seats
•Opportunity to improve seat locations annually
•Exclusive e-mail communication, including Premium Seat Insider, the monthly e-mail newsletter to United Club seat owners, and Game DayPreview, providing exclusive game information for upcoming home games
•10% discount on all Single Game Party Suites
•Opportunity to purchase United Club Seats for other events hosted at INVESCO Field at Mile High, including playoff games, concerts, and much more
•Exclusive opportunities for VIP Training Camp visits, VIP pre-game field passes, golf outings, and much more
•Four Quarters Payment Plan
•TicketExchange
•Personalized year round service from your Club Seat Services Coordinator
HEAV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 08:42 PM   #4
HEAV
Ring of Famer

It's about the Team

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Brian Dawkins

Reserved Season Ticket Waiting List

The Denver Broncos Reserved Season Ticket Waiting List currently has over 28,000 names. The number of tickets offered to waiting list customers each year is based solely on the number of season tickets not renewed from the prior year. The current estimated wait is 13 - 15 years. To purchase single game tickets, please visit Ticketmaster.com.

Since current season ticket holders have the opportunity to upgrade their seats before any tickets are offered to the waiting list, the locations offered to the waiting list are usually in the upper level corner end zone. Once you become a season ticket holder, you can request to upgrade your seats on an annual basis.

Signing up for the Reserved Seat Waiting List does not obligate you to purchase. If you choose not to purchase tickets at the time you are contacted, you can either be removed from the waiting list or moved to the end of the list.

Please keep your waiting list information up to date. Don't miss your opportunity to purchase tickets when your name is at the top of the list.
Old 06-12-2009, 08:49 PM   #5
scttgrd
Just treading water

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Brandon Mashall

Thanks for the information Heav, but I thought that these are the revenue generating type of seats. Aren't these the kind of seats the new stadium was built for? To generate the kind of income the Bronco's needed to stay competitive in the financial sense with the larger maket clubs?
Old 06-12-2009, 08:53 PM   #6
Orange Blood
Rookie

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEAV View Post
The current estimated wait is 13 - 15 years.
Bull****!
Orange Blood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 09:02 PM   #7
HEAV
Ring of Famer

It's about the Team

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Brian Dawkins

Quote:
Originally Posted by scttgrd View Post
Thanks for the information Heav, but I thought that these are the revenue generating type of seats. Aren't these the kind of seats the new stadium was built for? To generate the kind of income the Bronco's needed to stay competitive in the financial sense with the larger maket clubs?
Sadly yes. But all of sports are suffering from the current economy. NASCAR as cutbacks anounced today. Both the Mets and Yanks have trouble seeling seats in their respective new venues (even after price drops).

Most of these type seatings are for corporate types and they have cut back also so it's easy to see that club seating and boxes will be available well into the season.
Old 06-12-2009, 09:03 PM   #8
scttgrd
Just treading water

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Brandon Mashall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange Blood View Post
Bull****!
I'm thinking the same thing, the list is much shorter recently. I don't think if these tickects are readily available the list can be that long.
Old 06-12-2009, 09:17 PM   #9
bronco militia
OMG...this is horrible!

THE GREATEST

Quote:
I'm thinking the same thing, the list is much shorter recently. I don't think if these tickects are readily available the list can be that long.
the broncos have never sold out the club level. if you want to pay $300 per seat, then more power to you. there are plenty of regular seats at less than $100 on game day
bronco militia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 09:55 PM   #10
Doggcow
Rebel Laughs

At Unbelievers

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Im 30,000
Doggcow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 05:52 PM   #11
smalltowngrll
Orange

Blue

Adopt-a-Bronco:
dortoh

Quote:

The list IS that long! I'm number 6k or something like that and this is my 7th year on the list. The list is for regular seats, NOT the club seats.

The club seats are available EVERY year and every year they send out that email.
smalltowngrll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 06:46 PM   #12
Broncojef
Ring of Famer

I got rid of my club seats this year as they kept getting more pricey and the staff let me drink less and less and swear less and less. Essentially my buddy and I paid $10K this year to opt out of club level and not have seats. Of course that bill came due about tax season...$10K and no tickets...still can't get over that.
Broncojef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 07:13 PM   #13
watermock
"Hoodie Jr"

"Hug me!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncojef View Post
I got rid of my club seats this year as they kept getting more pricey and the staff let me drink less and less and swear less and less. Essentially my buddy and I paid $10K this year to opt out of club level and not have seats. Of course that bill came due about tax season...$10K and no tickets...still can't get over that.
That sounds like a real plan to build fan loyalty.
watermock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 11:07 PM   #14
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

how do you agree to pay $10k in backing out? I guess you didnt read the fine print. Club seats are for the houte toute yahoo, fortune 500 polo shirt wearers who cant be bothered to tailgate like the rest of us knuckle draggers. Lot C 10 minutes b4 kick off seems to be the norm with that group. Plus, who wants to sit next to that cheese and wHine AK ? Bad enough he has that orange suit that is totally out of season for the fall fashion.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 08:04 PM   #15
ak1971
uhhhh

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
Plus, who wants to sit next to that cheese and wHine AK ? .
your mom?
ak1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 09:02 PM   #16
BroncoMan4ever
Ring of Famer

That's just like your opinion, man

Adopt-a-Bronco:
VIRGIL GREEN!!!

i tell you those club seats are a great source of extra cash for Bowlen if he would pull his head out of his ass and realize there are not many people who are going to pay 300 a seat for club level tickets, and that he should make those seats normal price.

those Ralph Lauren polo with a sweater tied around their neck wearing a-holes who can afford those seats, aren't buying them. give the real fans who show up 8 hours before a game to tailgate, and love the team a chance to get those seats.
BroncoMan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 09:12 PM   #17
dbfan4life
Ring of Famer

I filled out form for season tickets twice. How do you check what positon you're in on the list? I haven't so much as rec'vd an e-mail or anything.
dbfan4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 07:19 AM   #18
TailgateNut
Bleedin' orange!

.......as much as tebonites

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Howard Griffith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncojef View Post

A friend of mine is currently being sued to renew his Club Seats. His business failed due to the economy and hes was unable to pay the 13k for his seats, but they were "licenced" for several more years.

Better think twice before "going CLUB".
TailgateNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 07:25 AM   #19
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbfan4life View Post
I filled out form for season tickets twice. How do you check what positon you're in on the list? I haven't so much as rec'vd an e-mail or anything.

Send an email to here: tickets@broncos.nfl.net

ask where you stand on the waiting list. They usually get back to you in a day or so.
theAPAOps5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 11:40 AM   #20
TheChamp24
Future HOF...CHAMP BAILEY

The Legend

I have a gut feeling there may be a big change in season tickets if the Broncos don't do well this year as a lot of the non-diehard fans who have season tickets, will give them up. There has been a lot of iffy things going on in the Broncos organization that may cause these fans to do that.
TheChamp24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 11:45 AM   #21
Rabb
No Luca, No!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Dynamite Monkey

I don't get the way it works really, I have been on since 2002 and am exactly 6,515 right now in line

I heard you move up about ~1,500 a year but I am sure it fluctuates

once I get in I am in for life, my ****ing kids are getting them, 0-16 or 16-0 I am staying in once I am in
Rabb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 12:11 PM   #22
Meck77

It is pretty sad the Broncos don't have enough demand that they would have to sue people to renew club seats. Basic supply/demand says the value for those seats just isn't there for a club seat owner to sell a seat if they wanted to.
Meck77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 12:15 PM   #23
TailgateNut
Bleedin' orange!

.......as much as tebonites

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Howard Griffith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meck77 View Post
It is pretty sad the Broncos don't have enough demand that they would have to sue people to renew club seats. Basic supply/demand says the value for those seats just isn't there for a club seat owner to sell a seat if they wanted to.
Who in their "right mind" wants to sit there anywhoo. Bunch of knob-gobblers who are more obsessed with the attire of the person next to them than the action on the field.

Sorry AK. I couldn't help myself!
TailgateNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 12:51 PM   #24
Rock Chalk
Cheeky Bastards

Laus Deo

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meck77 View Post
Its not just the Broncos meck.

All the franchises have similar policies regarding the club seats.
Rock Chalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 01:05 PM   #25
Rabb
No Luca, No!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Dynamite Monkey

my brother and I were talking about this yesterday, it is not that I cannot afford club seats but I want the seats where you freeze your ass off and are with other people freezing their asses off

that is football baby
Rabb is offline   Reply With Quote