The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-23-2009, 05:58 PM   #1
BLAZE
Solid Starter
 

Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 176
Default Eminem - Three Recent Freestyles On the Tim Westwood Show

http://www.thisis50.com/profiles/blo...tyles-with-tim

The second freestyle he does (over the Alchemist's beat) is how he should come on every track. No messing around just straight fire! Where was this hunger on the "Relapse" album? Also Eminem needs to seriously thinking about getting away from Dre and hooking with other Producers like Alchemist for example. That Alchemist beat was better than anything on whole "Relapse" album.
BLAZE is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-23-2009, 06:06 PM   #2
Los Broncos
Broncos Country
 
Los Broncos's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Eastern Utah
Posts: 18,703

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ryan Clady
Default

I starting listening to him because I thought he is funny, but I really only like a hand full of songs, not into rap much anymore.

The album has one song that's OK, the rest I haven't heard but wont buy the album.
Los Broncos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 06:18 PM   #3
BLAZE
Solid Starter
 

Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 176
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Clady View Post
I starting listening to him because I thought he is funny, but I really only like a hand full of songs, not into rap much anymore.
Hip Hop isn't what it use to be. After the Eminem, Nas, Common, AZ, Ghostface Killah, etc generation is over with then Hip Hop will be completely dead. There are only a handful of Emcees that's keeping it alive.

Quote:
The album has one song that's OK, the rest I haven't heard but wont buy the album.
Eminem has gone in the wrong direction creativity with his last two albums, but at the end of the day he's most likely better than 85% of what's out in Hip Hop today.
BLAZE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 06:22 PM   #4
Los Broncos
Broncos Country
 
Los Broncos's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Eastern Utah
Posts: 18,703

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ryan Clady
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLAZE View Post
Hip Hop isn't what it use to be. After the Eminem, Nas, Common, AZ, Ghostface Killah, etc generation is over with then Hip Hop will be completely dead. There are only a handful of Emcees that's keeping it alive.



Eminem has gone in the wrong direction creativity with his last two albums, but at the end of the day he's most likely better than 85% of what's out in Hip Hop today.
I agree, I grew up listening to RUN DMC a little and Beastie Boys.

Bubba Sparxxx is the only dude I really like in the last 7 years.
Los Broncos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 06:49 PM   #5
GoBroncos84
Perennial Pro-bowler
 
GoBroncos84's Avatar
 
Crucify the Ego

Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Posts: 758

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller
Default

The second freestyle was good, the other two were not. Same issues I brought up in the Relapse thread. Just repeating the same material. The first and last one both featured Christopher Reeves as a subject. Let it go already. It isn't "shocking" any more. Move on
GoBroncos84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 07:00 PM   #6
BLAZE
Solid Starter
 

Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 176
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoBroncos84 View Post
The second freestyle was good, the other two were not. Same issues I brought up in the Relapse thread. Just repeating the same material. The first and last one both featured Christopher Reeves as a subject. Let it go already. It isn't "shocking" any more. Move on
True that! Sadly the bar is set so low in Hip Hop right now that repeated subject material from Em is better than most of what's out there.
BLAZE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 07:46 PM   #7
watermock
"Hoodie Jr"
 
watermock's Avatar
 
"Hug me!"

Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Hot Springs, Ouachitah
Posts: 76,807
Default

Rap is crap.
watermock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 07:57 PM   #8
BLAZE
Solid Starter
 

Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 176
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Clady View Post
I agree, I grew up listening to RUN DMC a little and Beastie Boys.
What about Public Enemy, De La Soul, Boggie Down Productions, EPMD, A Tribe Called Quest? Ever listen to those groups back in the day?

Quote:
Bubba Sparxxx is the only dude I really like in the last 7 years.
Bubba is cool. I like a lot of his earlier stuff.
BLAZE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 08:24 PM   #9
Requiem
~~~
 
Requiem's Avatar
 
~ ~ ~

Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Earth Division
Posts: 24,315

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara
Default

Eminem blows and so does his new ****. Tons of good hip-hop performers out there doing big things; you just need to know where to look.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 09:12 PM   #10
Los Broncos
Broncos Country
 
Los Broncos's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Eastern Utah
Posts: 18,703

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ryan Clady
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLAZE View Post
What about Public Enemy, De La Soul, Boggie Down Productions, EPMD, A Tribe Called Quest? Ever listen to those groups back in the day?



Bubba is cool. I like a lot of his earlier stuff.
Yeah I listened to a little of them, Rebel without a pause was good tune.
Los Broncos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 09:40 PM   #11
BLAZE
Solid Starter
 

Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 176
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Clady View Post
Yeah I listened to a little of them, Rebel without a pause was good tune.
Here's one of my favorite Bubba tracks "Back In The Mud".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXp5z...rom=PL&index=1
BLAZE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 10:15 PM   #12
Mr.Meanie
Ring of Famer
 
Mr.Meanie's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 2,607

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

that 2nd one was absolutely insane. He should be doing that stuff on his albums.
Mr.Meanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:37 PM.


Denver Broncos