The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 05-17-2009, 02:54 PM   #1
titan
Ring of Famer

Fan of Old School Football

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default nfl tv news

In Peter King's column:

http://tinyurl.com/pu665x

Comcast/NFL Network deal should happen any day now. "The NFL is about to solve one very, very large television headache, and get some momentum it hopes to carry over into negotiations for a new labor contract with the players." I like that since I have comcast.

Extensions for Fox/CBS coming. No word on an NBC extension for Sunday night football - NBC could punt if the $$$ are too much.
titan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-17-2009, 03:03 PM   #2
BroncosinDC
Now Live From Baltimore!

True Men have Facial Hair

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Kyle Orton

As long as bars still purchase the Sunday Ticket...I'm all set. Though having the NFLN at home was nice.
BroncosinDC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 04:40 PM   #3
Dutch
The Flying Dutchman

Leatherneck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Rubin Carter

Pretty funny actually. Comcast sent us a letter on April 15 regretfully informing us that the NFL and Comcast were at an impasse and it (NFLN) would be going off the air on 1 May. They gave us a free High Speed Internet upgrade, and 6 free On Demand movie coupons. May 1 comes and goes...still have NFLN. Now it looks like everything is going to be good to go. Sweet! Got a freebe from the theaving bastards!
Dutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 04:44 PM   #4
Connecticut Bronco Fan
CTBF

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Rick Dennison

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
Pretty funny actually. Comcast sent us a letter on April 15 regretfully informing us that the NFL and Comcast were at an impasse and it (NFLN) would be going off the air on 1 May. They gave us a free High Speed Internet upgrade, and 6 free On Demand movie coupons. May 1 comes and goes...still have NFLN. Now it looks like everything is going to be good to go. Sweet! Got a freebe from the theaving bastards!
We got a free DVR and HD box for a year.
Connecticut Bronco Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 04:49 PM   #5
BroncoMan4ever
Ring of Famer

That's just like your opinion, man

Adopt-a-Bronco:
VIRGIL GREEN!!!

thank god this is finally looking like it will get done. i have had comcast and haven't bought the sports package for 2 years now. hopefully i never have to watch ****ty ESPN NFL coverage again
BroncoMan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 07:40 PM   #6
titan
Ring of Famer

Fan of Old School Football

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
I got the free high speed internet upgrade, too.

I watched nfl network's draft coverage this year for the first time - much better than espn's for me.
titan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 09:12 PM   #7
Kaylore
Because I am better

Taysom Hill for Heisman!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

My sports package to get NFL network is $5.00 more a month. I will gladly pay that. That said, if they downgrade it to basic then I will stop.
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 12:12 AM   #8
BroncoBuff

Adopt-a-Bronco:
MALIK+QUANTERUS

Quote:
SCORE!
BroncoBuff is offline   Reply With Quote