The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-26-2009, 11:09 PM   #1
tsiguy96
Ring of Famer
 
tsiguy96's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 12,715

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default omane drafting ability

examples of you guys hyping up busts HUGE time and saying how our stars WILL be busts.

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthr...ighlight=clady
http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthr...ighlight=clady
40/99 got this one right:
http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthr...ighlight=royal
http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthr...ght=mendenhall
http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthr...ght=mendenhall
http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthr...ghlight=jarvis
footstepsfrom27 showing his genius:
http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthr...ht=ryan+harris

just goes to show you: stop whining about how bad things are until you see how they turn out.
tsiguy96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-26-2009, 11:18 PM   #2
Vegas_Bronco
Ring of Famer
 
Vegas_Bronco's Avatar
 
Fear is a lack of preparation.

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Now 64 Yards Out
Posts: 5,068

Adopt-a-Bronco:
1 Elam 1
Default

So what you're saying is you really think we couldn't run the team as well as we think we can - trust me, you DO NOT want to go there!
Vegas_Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 11:19 PM   #3
Anaximines
Anaximines
 
Anaximines's Avatar
 
Anaximines

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Berkeley, CA
Posts: 530

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Robert Ayers
Default

yes! put everything in perspective. I mentioned elsewhere that there were people on this board hyping up Simeon Rice, M&M, Sam Adams, and other FA acquisitions.
Anaximines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 11:21 PM   #4
Finger Roll
Ring of Famer
 
Finger Roll's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 1,545
Default

[QUOTE=tsiguy96;2399328]examples of you guys hyping up busts HUGE time and saying how our stars WILL be busts.

Love seeing all those idiots bashing clady of people.
Finger Roll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 11:23 PM   #5
Finger Roll
Ring of Famer
 
Finger Roll's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 1,545
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anaximines View Post
yes! put everything in perspective. I mentioned elsewhere that there were people on this board hyping up Simeon Rice, M&M, Sam Adams, and other FA acquisitions.
because nobody on this board as any clue how to judge talent.
Finger Roll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 11:25 PM   #6
chickennob2
Memphian in Boston
 
chickennob2's Avatar
 
Glad to be back

Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,078

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

To be fair, ALL of the guys who went to training camp said Harris was playing terribly. He just cranked it up before the season, and no one could have predicted that based off of his training camp work.
chickennob2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 11:28 PM   #7
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera
 
cutthemdown's Avatar
 
Zimm to HOF

Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Long Beach
Posts: 36,705
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickennob2 View Post
To be fair, ALL of the guys who went to training camp said Harris was playing terribly. He just cranked it up before the season, and no one could have predicted that based off of his training camp work.
They just don't know what to look for. None of the training camp reports are worth a crap really outside of some cool tidbits to keep us interested. I'm not bagging on the guys who did it, I couldn't do any better. It's just hard to know what coaches are looking at, we are laypersons when it comes to football.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 11:53 PM   #8
footstepsfrom#27
helmet to helmet hitter
 
footstepsfrom#27's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Arlington, TX
Posts: 16,143

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Joe Mays
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsiguy96 View Post
examples of you guys hyping up busts HUGE time and saying how our stars WILL be busts.

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthr...ighlight=clady
http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthr...ighlight=clady
40/99 got this one right:
http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthr...ighlight=royal
http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthr...ght=mendenhall
http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthr...ght=mendenhall
http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthr...ghlight=jarvis
footstepsfrom27 showing his genius:
http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthr...ht=ryan+harris

just goes to show you: stop whining about how bad things are until you see how they turn out.
You are an annoying little numbskull who is to insecure to have your own opinion so you align yourself with the official party line in hopes that nobody will know how stupid you really are. Anytime you want to engage me in a long protacted war of wits...say the word and I'll be happy to mop the floor with your pea sized intellect. There's nobody on this board I cannot debate with effectiveness and trust me...you won't even present a minor challenge. It's been a while since I found any reason to post in depth in here because the excercise has become tiresome and tedious. In your case I could make an exception.

So I suggested Harris was better suited to center and maybe not physical enough...so what? At the time I made this statement NOBODY ON THIS BOARD INLCLUDING YOU had any inkling about whether Harris was even going to be healthy enough to play or not. He was coming off back surgery, had hardly seen the field his rookie year, and multiple scouting reports indicated he had issues with whether he was physical enough for the NFL. The guy who drafted him also drafted George Foster. You want to tell me you had some kind of inside information that he'd do what few offensive tackles do and blossom in one year from not even playing at all to pro bowl level?

If you say yes I'll call you a liar.

You're to stupid to grasp this but maybe if I break it down in simple concepts somebody can explain it to you. Opinions on players, coaches, strategies, etc...most things discussed on this board related to the NFL...those opinions are not generated out of thin air by the best posters. In fact they are held by OTHER NFL PEOPLE. Take the draft for example; Denver picks player X and someone says they prefer player Y instead. Being the ignorant jerk you are you launch an attack on how "he's a coach and you're not"...an intellectually inferior argument because you fail to understand that OTHER COACHES ON OTHER TEAMS held a different view. For every player in the draft I might criticize and suggest an alternative, SOME OTHER NFL COACH AGREED and actually selected that player instead. This coach and front office have done NOTHING yet in this league and their decisions are highly suspect at this point. Other front office people and coaches have accomplished far more, which means their opinions have merit...in fact until proven otherwise they have MORE merit than our own people. So your incredibly stupid "he's a coach and your not" argument designed to make people look foolish is pure bull****.

I don't give a crap what you think about my viewpoints. In the pecking order on this board you are at or near the very bottom. A few people in here including myself...generally present very solid facts and information to support our views. Even those on this board who dislike me will tell you I come to the table prepared to defend my positon, something you've demonstrated no ability to do on your own.

Last edited by footstepsfrom#27; 04-27-2009 at 12:04 AM..
footstepsfrom#27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 12:09 AM   #9
footstepsfrom#27
helmet to helmet hitter
 
footstepsfrom#27's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Arlington, TX
Posts: 16,143

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Joe Mays
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
They just don't know what to look for. None of the training camp reports are worth a crap really outside of some cool tidbits to keep us interested. I'm not bagging on the guys who did it, I couldn't do any better. It's just hard to know what coaches are looking at, we are laypersons when it comes to football.
In many cases, coaches themselves are surprised. A light goes on and suddenly a guy gets it. A guy who once seemed lost now is motivated on an entirely different level. A superstar gets lazy and satisfied and an unknown outworks him in camp.

tsidiot96 has no informed opinions so he mimicks those he considers safest.
footstepsfrom#27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 12:14 AM   #10
Popps
TEAM FIRST.
 
Popps's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 29,800
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsiguy96 View Post
examples of you guys hyping up busts HUGE time and saying how our stars WILL be busts.

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthr...ighlight=clady
http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthr...ighlight=clady
40/99 got this one right:
http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthr...ighlight=royal
http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthr...ght=mendenhall
http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthr...ght=mendenhall
http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthr...ghlight=jarvis
footstepsfrom27 showing his genius:
http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthr...ht=ryan+harris

just goes to show you: stop whining about how bad things are until you see how they turn out.


Well, to be fair... Lex started that thread. I never like to see him missing out on credit when it's due.
Popps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 12:20 AM   #11
lex
Ring of Famer
 
lex's Avatar
 
The Broncos have been DisemBowlened

Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Chi-Town
Posts: 10,236

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Popps View Post


Well, to be fair... Lex started that thread. I never like to see him missing out on credit when it's due.
Yeah, and I still hate the idea of going after guys with injury question marks like that. For every Harris there seems to be three Ryan Torains or Paul Toviessis. Im glad he played well this year. I just hope he holds up and continues to perform.
lex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 12:49 AM   #12
OBF1
Ring of Famer
 
No avatar is the new avatar

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Orlando, Florida
Posts: 15,597

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None are worthy
Default

LMAO.... freekin great thread. Those that are whining the most about our team are the ass nuggets that have been wrong the most in the past. Keep up the good work guys.
OBF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 07:11 AM   #13
tsiguy96
Ring of Famer
 
tsiguy96's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 12,715

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by footstepsfrom#27 View Post
You are an annoying little numbskull who is to insecure to have your own opinion so you align yourself with the official party line in hopes that nobody will know how stupid you really are. Anytime you want to engage me in a long protacted war of wits...say the word and I'll be happy to mop the floor with your pea sized intellect. There's nobody on this board I cannot debate with effectiveness and trust me...you won't even present a minor challenge. It's been a while since I found any reason to post in depth in here because the excercise has become tiresome and tedious. In your case I could make an exception.

So I suggested Harris was better suited to center and maybe not physical enough...so what? At the time I made this statement NOBODY ON THIS BOARD INLCLUDING YOU had any inkling about whether Harris was even going to be healthy enough to play or not. He was coming off back surgery, had hardly seen the field his rookie year, and multiple scouting reports indicated he had issues with whether he was physical enough for the NFL. The guy who drafted him also drafted George Foster. You want to tell me you had some kind of inside information that he'd do what few offensive tackles do and blossom in one year from not even playing at all to pro bowl level?

If you say yes I'll call you a liar.

You're to stupid to grasp this but maybe if I break it down in simple concepts somebody can explain it to you. Opinions on players, coaches, strategies, etc...most things discussed on this board related to the NFL...those opinions are not generated out of thin air by the best posters. In fact they are held by OTHER NFL PEOPLE. Take the draft for example; Denver picks player X and someone says they prefer player Y instead. Being the ignorant jerk you are you launch an attack on how "he's a coach and you're not"...an intellectually inferior argument because you fail to understand that OTHER COACHES ON OTHER TEAMS held a different view. For every player in the draft I might criticize and suggest an alternative, SOME OTHER NFL COACH AGREED and actually selected that player instead. This coach and front office have done NOTHING yet in this league and their decisions are highly suspect at this point. Other front office people and coaches have accomplished far more, which means their opinions have merit...in fact until proven otherwise they have MORE merit than our own people. So your incredibly stupid "he's a coach and your not" argument designed to make people look foolish is pure bull****.

I don't give a crap what you think about my viewpoints. In the pecking order on this board you are at or near the very bottom. A few people in here including myself...generally present very solid facts and information to support our views. Even those on this board who dislike me will tell you I come to the table prepared to defend my positon, something you've demonstrated no ability to do on your own.
given that my "wait and see if players/teams/coaches are good" approach is far more optimistic, more fun and 100x more accurate than your "doomsday everyone is gonna fail" approach (which your own posting record speaks to), i will stick with what im doing
tsiguy96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 07:19 AM   #14
Rohirrim
Partisan
 
Rohirrim's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Twixt Hell & Highwater
Posts: 54,427

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsiguy96 View Post
examples of you guys hyping up busts HUGE time and saying how our stars WILL be busts.

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthr...ighlight=clady
http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthr...ighlight=clady
40/99 got this one right:
http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthr...ighlight=royal
http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthr...ght=mendenhall
http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthr...ght=mendenhall
http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthr...ghlight=jarvis
footstepsfrom27 showing his genius:
http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthr...ht=ryan+harris

just goes to show you: stop whining about how bad things are until you see how they turn out.
I'm impressed. That was a lot of hard work for a moron.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 07:19 AM   #15
barryr
Ring of Famer
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 9,701

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

For the McDaniel is an idiot no matter what he does group, the draft was simple. Any player he picked will be a bust. Any player they didn't will be an All Pro.
barryr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 07:32 AM   #16
nickademus
Samurai of Smack
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 1,105

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Eddie Royal
Default

Most of the people that I see here that are all fired up are not to upset with the picks just what we had to give up to get some of them. and unless our new 5'9" CB becomes a solid starter with the ability to be a top 10 cb in t he league than we over paid. had we taken the guy with our own pick no one would be mad. shoot if we had used the 2 third rounders to move up no one would have been so upset.

FOR THE LAST TIME IT WAS THE PRICE NOT THE PLAYERS.
nickademus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 07:58 AM   #17
footstepsfrom#27
helmet to helmet hitter
 
footstepsfrom#27's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Arlington, TX
Posts: 16,143

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Joe Mays
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickademus View Post
Most of the people that I see here that are all fired up are not to upset with the picks just what we had to give up to get some of them. and unless our new 5'9" CB becomes a solid starter with the ability to be a top 10 cb in t he league than we over paid. had we taken the guy with our own pick no one would be mad. shoot if we had used the 2 third rounders to move up no one would have been so upset.

FOR THE LAST TIME IT WAS THE PRICE NOT THE PLAYERS.
Barry will be along in a moment to ask if you were on the phone to KNOW that they could have done that or not.
footstepsfrom#27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 08:02 AM   #18
Popcorn Sutton
Ring of Famer
 
Popcorn Sutton's Avatar
 
Don't mess with Popcorn

Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Who cares
Posts: 3,766

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Jacob Tamme
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by footstepsfrom#27 View Post
You are an annoying little numbskull who is to insecure to have your own opinion so you align yourself with the official party line in hopes that nobody will know how stupid you really are. Anytime you want to engage me in a long protacted war of wits...say the word and I'll be happy to mop the floor with your pea sized intellect. There's nobody on this board I cannot debate with effectiveness and trust me...you won't even present a minor challenge. It's been a while since I found any reason to post in depth in here because the excercise has become tiresome and tedious. In your case I could make an exception.

So I suggested Harris was better suited to center and maybe not physical enough...so what? At the time I made this statement NOBODY ON THIS BOARD INLCLUDING YOU had any inkling about whether Harris was even going to be healthy enough to play or not. He was coming off back surgery, had hardly seen the field his rookie year, and multiple scouting reports indicated he had issues with whether he was physical enough for the NFL. The guy who drafted him also drafted George Foster. You want to tell me you had some kind of inside information that he'd do what few offensive tackles do and blossom in one year from not even playing at all to pro bowl level?

If you say yes I'll call you a liar.

You're to stupid to grasp this but maybe if I break it down in simple concepts somebody can explain it to you. Opinions on players, coaches, strategies, etc...most things discussed on this board related to the NFL...those opinions are not generated out of thin air by the best posters. In fact they are held by OTHER NFL PEOPLE. Take the draft for example; Denver picks player X and someone says they prefer player Y instead. Being the ignorant jerk you are you launch an attack on how "he's a coach and you're not"...an intellectually inferior argument because you fail to understand that OTHER COACHES ON OTHER TEAMS held a different view. For every player in the draft I might criticize and suggest an alternative, SOME OTHER NFL COACH AGREED and actually selected that player instead. This coach and front office have done NOTHING yet in this league and their decisions are highly suspect at this point. Other front office people and coaches have accomplished far more, which means their opinions have merit...in fact until proven otherwise they have MORE merit than our own people. So your incredibly stupid "he's a coach and your not" argument designed to make people look foolish is pure bull****.

I don't give a crap what you think about my viewpoints. In the pecking order on this board you are at or near the very bottom. A few people in here including myself...generally present very solid facts and information to support our views. Even those on this board who dislike me will tell you I come to the table prepared to defend my positon, something you've demonstrated no ability to do on your own.
You tend to be pretty annoying yourself.
Popcorn Sutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 08:08 AM   #19
Old Dude
Super Moderator
 
Old Dude's Avatar
 
Consultant

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: DIA Tunnels
Posts: 14,790
Default

It's not just O-Maners...

http://www.profootballtalk.com/2009/...-draft-grades/
Old Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 08:29 AM   #20
scorpio
Cubicle Pimp
 
scorpio's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 3,502
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by footstepsfrom#27 View Post
You are an annoying little numbskull who is to insecure to have your own opinion so you align yourself with the official party line in hopes that nobody will know how stupid you really are. Anytime you want to engage me in a long protacted war of wits...say the word and I'll be happy to mop the floor with your pea sized intellect. There's nobody on this board I cannot debate with effectiveness and trust me...you won't even present a minor challenge. It's been a while since I found any reason to post in depth in here because the excercise has become tiresome and tedious. In your case I could make an exception.

So I suggested Harris was better suited to center and maybe not physical enough...so what? At the time I made this statement NOBODY ON THIS BOARD INLCLUDING YOU had any inkling about whether Harris was even going to be healthy enough to play or not. He was coming off back surgery, had hardly seen the field his rookie year, and multiple scouting reports indicated he had issues with whether he was physical enough for the NFL. The guy who drafted him also drafted George Foster. You want to tell me you had some kind of inside information that he'd do what few offensive tackles do and blossom in one year from not even playing at all to pro bowl level?

If you say yes I'll call you a liar.

You're to stupid to grasp this but maybe if I break it down in simple concepts somebody can explain it to you. Opinions on players, coaches, strategies, etc...most things discussed on this board related to the NFL...those opinions are not generated out of thin air by the best posters. In fact they are held by OTHER NFL PEOPLE. Take the draft for example; Denver picks player X and someone says they prefer player Y instead. Being the ignorant jerk you are you launch an attack on how "he's a coach and you're not"...an intellectually inferior argument because you fail to understand that OTHER COACHES ON OTHER TEAMS held a different view. For every player in the draft I might criticize and suggest an alternative, SOME OTHER NFL COACH AGREED and actually selected that player instead. This coach and front office have done NOTHING yet in this league and their decisions are highly suspect at this point. Other front office people and coaches have accomplished far more, which means their opinions have merit...in fact until proven otherwise they have MORE merit than our own people. So your incredibly stupid "he's a coach and your not" argument designed to make people look foolish is pure bull****.

I don't give a crap what you think about my viewpoints. In the pecking order on this board you are at or near the very bottom. A few people in here including myself...generally present very solid facts and information to support our views. Even those on this board who dislike me will tell you I come to the table prepared to defend my positon, something you've demonstrated no ability to do on your own.
scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 08:35 AM   #21
Paladin
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 9,298
Default

AHA HA HA HA!!!!!

Just whe n people have to own up to their crap predictions, they get all prissy and defensive.

Too funny....

Good thread.......
Paladin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 08:37 AM   #22
Rohirrim
Partisan
 
Rohirrim's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Twixt Hell & Highwater
Posts: 54,427

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson
Default

When I see threads like this, where people come in and complain that the posters on a football message board are engaging in the sort of speculation that a football message board is designed for, it leaves me scratching my head. I mean, what kind of moron does that? And why? Is it some little victory for a moron to point out that somebody was wrong about something? What do you get from that? On top of that, it's just cherry picking. If the posters in this example were wrong in a choice between Clady and Williams, were they wrong about everything they've ever posted? How about bringing up the threads on Marshall? Or Woodyard? I suspect some moron starts a thread like this because it's akin to the joy they feel when they walk along listening to the tinkle of their little balls knocking together.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 08:41 AM   #23
footstepsfrom#27
helmet to helmet hitter
 
footstepsfrom#27's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Arlington, TX
Posts: 16,143

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Joe Mays
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrewCrew View Post
You tend to be pretty annoying yourself.
No doubt...but at least I'm not shy about stating an opinion without making sure it's compatible with the party line.
footstepsfrom#27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 08:48 AM   #24
footstepsfrom#27
helmet to helmet hitter
 
footstepsfrom#27's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Arlington, TX
Posts: 16,143

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Joe Mays
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
When I see threads like this, where people come in and complain that the posters on a football message board are engaging in the sort of speculation that a football message board is designed for, it leaves me scratching my head. I mean, what kind of moron does that? And why? Is it some little victory for a moron to point out that somebody was wrong about something? What do you get from that? On top of that, it's just cherry picking. If the posters in this example were wrong in a choice between Clady and Williams, were they wrong about everything they've ever posted? How about bringing up the threads on Marshall? Or Woodyard? I suspect some moron starts a thread like this because it's akin to the joy they feel when they walk along listening to the tinkle of their little balls knocking together.
Exactly, which is why it's so irritating. The whole point of the board is to evoke OPINIONS about this team, yet any time one ventures outside the offical line suddenly their fan loyalty is questioned and multiple other jackasses pile on. The only way to avoid being wrong about something in here is to hide in the closet and never express anything controversial.

What fun is that?
footstepsfrom#27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 08:50 AM   #25
tsiguy96
Ring of Famer
 
tsiguy96's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 12,715

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by footstepsfrom#27 View Post
No doubt...but at least I'm not shy about stating an opinion without making sure it's compatible with the party line.
i dont make opinions about players until after i see how they perform. see how that works? if they suck, they suck. if they dont, they dont. waiting to find out is the smart thing to do, to predict they will suck or boom without them even being there for a practice is just stupid.
tsiguy96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:34 PM.


Denver Broncos