The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-25-2009, 10:32 PM   #1
watermock
"Hoodie Jr"
 
watermock's Avatar
 
"Hug me!"

Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Hot Springs, Ouachitah
Posts: 76,813
Default Mock's take day 1.

First off, trading our 2010 first rounder for a blocking TE when we allready have one being paid millions just to block was stupid.

We also are obviouysly trying to trade Scheff, now it's a grab bag.

Knowshow Morono isn't even 4.5. HILLIS IS JUST AS GOOD.

WTF did we sign 3 FA's for

We could of gotten Green much later and gotten Crabtree.

Ayers. Tweener. Played De. Too small for the 3/4, but "givve him 3 years", give me a break! Unknown at OLB.

Didn't we allready screw ourselve by drafting undersized DE's? We now have 4.

And where was the DL heavy metal? Orakapo was right there, and people say the skins were ready to trade!. WTF?

This has McDummy'sfigerprintsall over it. So much for Bowlen having a real GM.

Grade: D
watermock is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-25-2009, 10:33 PM   #2
Popps
It's so easy
 
Popps's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 29,809
Default

Hey, let's all start individual threads for our draft reviews!
Popps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 10:33 PM   #3
NFLBRONCO
Ring of Famer
 
NFLBRONCO's Avatar
 
Go Nuggets Go Lakers

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Lafayette Colorado
Posts: 8,450
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by watermock View Post
First off, trading our 2010 first rounder for a blocking TE when we allready have one being paid millions just to block was stupid.

We also are obviouysly trying to trade Scheff, now it's a grab bag.

Knowshow Morono isn't even 4.5. HILLIS IS JUST AS GOOD.

WTF did we sign 3 FA's for

We could of gotten Green much later and gotten Crabtree.

Ayers. Tweener. Played De. Too small for the 3/4, but "givve him 3 years", give me a break! Unknown at OLB.

Didn't we allready screw ourselve by drafting undersized DE's? We now have 4.

And where was the DL heavy metal? Orakapo was right there, and people say the skins were ready to trade!. WTF?

This has McDummy'sfigerprintsall over it. So much for Bowlen having a real GM.

Grade: D
We traded 2010 #1 pick for CB not TE
NFLBRONCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 10:34 PM   #4
Doggcow
Please Help Rebel
 
Doggcow's Avatar
 
http://www.gofundme.com/cvqzik

Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 8,987

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller
Default

Lol this thread is full of fail. I didn't even bother reading past the first sentance because it's obviously ignorant and uninformed.
Doggcow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 10:38 PM   #5
watermock
"Hoodie Jr"
 
watermock's Avatar
 
"Hug me!"

Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Hot Springs, Ouachitah
Posts: 76,813
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Popps View Post
Hey, let's all start individual threads for our draft reviews!
Indeed, if your happy, it's all that matters.

I don't care. Either McDummy is a genius or a reach. I'm guessing the latter.
watermock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 10:38 PM   #6
garandman
Seasoned Veteran
 
Your in my sights!

Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 347
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doggcow View Post
Lol this thread is full of fail. I didn't even bother reading past the first sentance because it's obviously ignorant and uninformed.
If your going to "poke' fun at someones ignorance, check your two sentEnce response for spelling errors, idiot..
garandman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 10:46 PM   #7
watermock
"Hoodie Jr"
 
watermock's Avatar
 
"Hug me!"

Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Hot Springs, Ouachitah
Posts: 76,813
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doggcow View Post
Lol this thread is full of fail. I didn't even bother reading past the first sentance because it's obviously ignorant and uninformed.
OK, so freaking what?

We traded our 2010 1st (dunno which one), for a slower DWill?

We COULD of gotten Bradford next year or McCoy. Please tell me didn't trade our own #1 next year.

5-11 in 2010.
watermock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 10:52 PM   #8
listopencil
[sarcasm]text[/sarcasm]
 
listopencil's Avatar
 
BOOM! Winner.

Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: The People's Republic Of California
Posts: 8,537

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Broncos FO
Default

Mock- I'm with you. When I look back at today I just want to punch somebody in the throat.
listopencil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 10:56 PM   #9
robbieopperude
Perennial Pro-bowler
 
robbieopperude's Avatar
 
Shannon to Canton!

Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 770

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by watermock View Post
OK, so freaking what?

We traded our 2010 1st (dunno which one), for a slower DWill?

We COULD of gotten Bradford next year or McCoy. Please tell me didn't trade our own #1 next year.

5-11 in 2010.
Bradford and McCoy are both overrated. The real problem is we may have traded the rights to Taylor Mays for Alphonso Smith. That is the problem.
robbieopperude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 10:58 PM   #10
HEAV
Ring of Famer
 
HEAV's Avatar
 
It's about the Team

Join Date: May 2003
Location: The Ville
Posts: 12,040

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Brian Dawkins
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFLBRONCO View Post
We traded 2010 #1 pick for CB not TE
He's just drunk...again...
HEAV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 10:58 PM   #11
Rabb
No Luca, No!
 
Rabb's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 8,069

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Dynamite Monkey
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbieopperude View Post
Bradford and McCoy are both overrated. The real problem is we may have traded the rights to Taylor Mays for Alphonso Smith. That is the problem.
that is exactly what I was thinking, and it just ****ing infuriates me

especially because I bet we could have had Smith with #48
Rabb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 11:03 PM   #12
robbieopperude
Perennial Pro-bowler
 
robbieopperude's Avatar
 
Shannon to Canton!

Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 770

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

I don't think Smith would have been there at 48 but I find it ridiculous that we traded the higher of the number one picks. I know the season hasn't been played out and I think Denver will shoot out of the gate at 3-0 but they aren't going to finish any better than 9-7. That would be a really good season. The bears should finish 9-7 at there worst unless Cutler goes down.
robbieopperude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 11:09 PM   #13
Elway777
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 1,886
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by watermock View Post
First off, trading our 2010 first rounder for a blocking TE when we allready have one being paid millions just to block was stupid.

We also are obviouysly trying to trade Scheff, now it's a grab bag.

Knowshow Morono isn't even 4.5. HILLIS IS JUST AS GOOD.

WTF did we sign 3 FA's for

We could of gotten Green much later and gotten Crabtree.

Ayers. Tweener. Played De. Too small for the 3/4, but "givve him 3 years", give me a break! Unknown at OLB.

Didn't we allready screw ourselve by drafting undersized DE's? We now have 4.

And where was the DL heavy metal? Orakapo was right there, and people say the skins were ready to trade!. WTF?

This has McDummy'sfigerprintsall over it. So much for Bowlen having a real GM.

Grade: D
Best write up so far. It might have some fails in it but still does the best job of pointing out how bad the Broncos draft was.
Elway777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 11:17 PM   #14
ColoradoDarin
Not Too Shabby Poster
 
ColoradoDarin's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Wilson, NC
Posts: 8,230

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ
Default

Best RB
Best DE (perhaps best defensive player)
Best Intercepting CB
Best Intercepting safety
Best blocking TE
ColoradoDarin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 11:50 PM   #15
watermock
"Hoodie Jr"
 
watermock's Avatar
 
"Hug me!"

Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Hot Springs, Ouachitah
Posts: 76,813
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoDarin View Post
Best RB
Best DE (perhaps best defensive player)
Best Intercepting CB
Best Intercepting safety
Best blocking TE
We'll see.

Mcdummy seems intent on destoying the offense, while not addressing the need for 3 big linemen to run the 3/4.
watermock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 12:07 AM   #16
Jekyll15Hyde
Anti Frown Cannon & McD..
 
Jekyll15Hyde's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,884
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by watermock View Post
Please tell me didn't trade our own #1 next year.

5-11 in 2010.

Cant tell you that. We kept Chicago's 20 something pick and gave up our top 10. Brillliant!
Jekyll15Hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 12:29 AM   #17
watermock
"Hoodie Jr"
 
watermock's Avatar
 
"Hug me!"

Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Hot Springs, Ouachitah
Posts: 76,813
Default

So everyone except Mcdummy knows the more valueable pick in '10 will be Da Bears, because we will in immediately.

We traded a top 10 pick for a smallish CB?

We should of at least traded the Bears pick.

But we're going to win right away....
watermock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 12:41 AM   #18
spdirty
Ring of Famer
 
spdirty's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Bailey
Posts: 14,877

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Quentin Jammer
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by watermock View Post

Grade: D
Too generous.
spdirty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 12:41 AM   #19
watermock
"Hoodie Jr"
 
watermock's Avatar
 
"Hug me!"

Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Hot Springs, Ouachitah
Posts: 76,813
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdtech96 View Post
Cant tell you that. We kept Chicago's 20 something pick and gave up our top 10. Brillliant!

So we have zero shot at another FRANCHISE QB, even if you dislike Jay.

Kyle Orton?

Give me a ****ing break, he played in the big 10.

He played against BAD teams.

I'm incredulous how people keep defending this moronic FO.

It's like watching a toddler master leggos. I don't have the time for toilet training.
watermock is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:26 PM.


Denver Broncos