The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2009, 09:06 AM   #1
TailgateNut
Bleedin' orange!
 
TailgateNut's Avatar
 
.......as much as tebonites

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Mile High
Posts: 20,306

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Howard Griffith
Default A season tix "perk".

This is a "gotta add" to the collection. 50yr anniversary sweatshirt for season ticket holders.
Attached Images
 
TailgateNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-22-2009, 09:08 AM   #2
SouthStndJunkie
Ring of Famer
 
SouthStndJunkie's Avatar
 
Shannon Says: Listen to The Junkman

Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 16,520
Default

You still have to pay $35....it's not like they are giving them to us.
SouthStndJunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 09:10 AM   #3
bronco militia
OMG...this is horrible!
 
bronco militia's Avatar
 
THE GREATEST

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: colorado springs, co
Posts: 25,298
Default

I bet they'll be on clearance at the team store by next year
bronco militia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 09:11 AM   #4
TailgateNut
Bleedin' orange!
 
TailgateNut's Avatar
 
.......as much as tebonites

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Mile High
Posts: 20,306

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Howard Griffith
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthStndJunkie View Post
You still have to pay $35....it's not like they are giving them to us.
But, it's a great deal, IMO. Nice shirt. Much better than the yellow horsemanure they are peddling.
TailgateNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 09:12 AM   #5
TailgateNut
Bleedin' orange!
 
TailgateNut's Avatar
 
.......as much as tebonites

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Mile High
Posts: 20,306

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Howard Griffith
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronco militia View Post
I bet they'll be on clearance at the team store by next year
On the rack with the Cutler Jerseys?
TailgateNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 09:15 AM   #6
bronco militia
OMG...this is horrible!
 
bronco militia's Avatar
 
THE GREATEST

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: colorado springs, co
Posts: 25,298
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TailgateNut View Post
On the rack with the Cutler Jerseys?
yep
bronco militia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 11:56 AM   #7
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings
 
broncocalijohn's Avatar
 
I said Do It!

Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Lake Forest, Orange County, Calif.
Posts: 23,256

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher
Default

not a great perk in this economy. I thought i was getting more than their annual free bumper sticker that the send in the envelope with the tickets. They need to step it up. I have received an actual blank Anaheim Ducks jersey a few years ago for being a season ticket holder. Crank them out and give one per account. $35 is not a perk.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 11:58 AM   #8
TailgateNut
Bleedin' orange!
 
TailgateNut's Avatar
 
.......as much as tebonites

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Mile High
Posts: 20,306

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Howard Griffith
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
not a great perk in this economy. I thought i was getting more than their annual free bumper sticker that the send in the envelope with the tickets. They need to step it up. I have received an actual blank Anaheim Ducks jersey a few years ago for being a season ticket holder. Crank them out and give one per account. $35 is not a perk.
What do you expect from PatCo. He does have to keep the Mrs. in Mink!
TailgateNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 12:37 PM   #9
titan
Ring of Famer
 
titan's Avatar
 
Fan of Old School Football

Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,078

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
not a great perk in this economy. I thought i was getting more than their annual free bumper sticker that the send in the envelope with the tickets. They need to step it up. I have received an actual blank Anaheim Ducks jersey a few years ago for being a season ticket holder. Crank them out and give one per account. $35 is not a perk.
Been a season ticket holder in the past for the Nuggets, Avs, and Rockies. Just have my Bronco season tickets now. The Broncos are definitely last on the list when it comes to freebies for season ticket holders. I can't remember ever getting any freebies from the Broncos. Rockies gave a yearly gift when I had those tickets. Avs were the best - as an original season ticket holder when I gave up my tickets a couple of years ago they sent me a nice sports bag with logo as a thank you for my past years even though I wasn't renewing.
titan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 12:48 PM   #10
TailgateNut
Bleedin' orange!
 
TailgateNut's Avatar
 
.......as much as tebonites

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Mile High
Posts: 20,306

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Howard Griffith
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by titan View Post
Been a season ticket holder in the past for the Nuggets, Avs, and Rockies. Just have my Bronco season tickets now. The Broncos are definitely last on the list when it comes to freebies for season ticket holders. I can't remember ever getting any freebies from the Broncos. Rockies gave a yearly gift when I had those tickets. Avs were the best - as an original season ticket holder when I gave up my tickets a couple of years ago they sent me a nice sports bag with logo as a thank you for my past years even though I wasn't renewing.
The only thing the broncos give a season ticket holder is an annual invoice and a telephone # to call if the guy next to you stands up and cheers for the team.
TailgateNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 01:00 PM   #11
bronco militia
OMG...this is horrible!
 
bronco militia's Avatar
 
THE GREATEST

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: colorado springs, co
Posts: 25,298
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TailgateNut View Post
The only thing the broncos give a season ticket holder is an annual invoice and a telephone # to call if the guy next to you stands up and cheers for the team.
now we can send a text!

bronco militia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 01:09 PM   #12
TailgateNut
Bleedin' orange!
 
TailgateNut's Avatar
 
.......as much as tebonites

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Mile High
Posts: 20,306

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Howard Griffith
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronco militia View Post
now we can send a text!


**** texting, gives me thumb cramps
TailgateNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 01:17 PM   #13
bronco militia
OMG...this is horrible!
 
bronco militia's Avatar
 
THE GREATEST

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: colorado springs, co
Posts: 25,298
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TailgateNut View Post
**** texting, gives me thumb cramps
I ****iing hate it...but it's the only way I can communicate with my kids..
bronco militia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 07:21 AM   #14
RhymesayersDU
Go Broncos, Nuggets, Rox
 
RhymesayersDU's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Back In The 303!
Posts: 15,017

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ty Lawson
Default

Sweet, something else for me to scalp on eBay or StubHub.
RhymesayersDU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 07:44 AM   #15
Mogulseeker
Formerly mightysmurf
 
Mogulseeker's Avatar
 
Eat greedy

Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Boulder... Vail when it snoooows
Posts: 16,891

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Lamin Barrow
Default

Mogulseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 09:20 AM   #16
Man-Goblin
One Gap Penetrator
 
Man-Goblin's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Huntersville, NC
Posts: 6,036

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Connor Barth
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TailgateNut View Post
What do you expect from PatCo. He does have to keep the Mrs. in Mink!
The Mrs.?

Man-Goblin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 09:33 AM   #17
TailgateNut
Bleedin' orange!
 
TailgateNut's Avatar
 
.......as much as tebonites

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Mile High
Posts: 20,306

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Howard Griffith
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man-Goblin View Post
The Mrs.?

Good one! PimpDaddyPat!
TailgateNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 10:47 AM   #18
RaiderH8r
In The Bag
 
RaiderH8r's Avatar
 
Bring back the tapenade!

Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Meth Alley
Posts: 10,714

Adopt-a-Bronco:
MethWolfe
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronco militia View Post
I ****iing hate it...but it's the only way I can communicate with my kids..
I still communicate via the five to the eyes technique.
RaiderH8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 11:14 AM   #19
24champ
Bring back Kubiak!
 
24champ's Avatar
 
Keep Calm and Chive on

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Southern California
Posts: 19,971

Adopt-a-Bronco:
DomCasual
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
not a great perk in this economy. I thought i was getting more than their annual free bumper sticker that the send in the envelope with the tickets. They need to step it up. I have received an actual blank Anaheim Ducks jersey a few years ago for being a season ticket holder. Crank them out and give one per account. $35 is not a perk.
This year the Kings gave us free third jerseys for being a season ticket holders.

The only "perks" the Broncos give us, is the crap they give away for free after the games.
24champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:56 AM.


Denver Broncos