The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion > NFL Draft Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 04-11-2009, 05:15 PM   #1
Elway777
Ring of Famer

Default My Last Mock Draft.Defence ,Defence,Defence

No Trades in this mock.

1a. B. J. Raji , the Broncos start at most inportant position in the 3-4.

1b Rey Rey, Rey Rey will bring a tough physical attitude to Denvers Defence.Rey Rey is the hardest hitter in the Draft and maybe in the NFL.

2. Clint Sintim , The Broncos draft someone that has 4 years experients in the 3-4. Nobody else on the team does. He is also a vary physical player

3a Alex Magee , Dt that played defensive end this year. Ran a 4.8 at his pro day at 300 pounds and is strong as hell.

3b David Burton , great value pick for the Broncos. They get a guy who was the fastest safety at the combine , has a 41 inch verticle with alot of upside.

4. Jason Williams, ran a 4.4 at his Pro day at over 240 pounds. He is also a physical player causing 14 fumbles over last 2 years. I could see him playing Rush linebacker and being a great special teams player.

5. Glen Coffee , hard working running back that has never fumbled.

6 . Johnny Knox , 4.3 at the combine with big time production in college. I watched some clips and he gets great separation.

7a Joe Burnett, great return man that could play come in on nickle situations

7b. Bernard Scott , why not ? Last year had over 2000 yards rushing with 800 receiving yards plus 35 touchdowns. Also had a great combine . He drops because he is 25 years old and arrested 4 times.

The Broncos also bring in some undrafted free agents: Cecil Newton, Brian Hartline, Tyler Roehl , korry Sperry, Zach Potter ,Wopamo Osaisai , Nader Abdallad, , Tyrell Fenroy.
Elway777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-13-2009, 08:41 AM   #2
Breaker
Bleeding Orange and Blue

I like it for the most part, I would take Sean Smith in the 2cnd round instead. Then we can take one of the three big time safeties next year and have a really great safety tandem for years to come.
Breaker is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: