The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-04-2009, 12:34 AM   #1
bronco0608
Ring of Famer
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,276

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default Cutler was a douche. And here is the list of douchebag incidents to prove it.

Just look at all the signs we missed over the Cutler era:

* How many times did some opposing NFL player call him a punk? I remember one, but there has to be more than that. For an opposing NFL player to call another player a punk, Cutler HAD to do something to elicit that reaction. You are not a punk for being good; how many times has Peyton Manning been called a punk?

*Matt Wilhelm called Cutler one of the biggest crybabies in the league and that was last year! How in the hell can you be known as the biggest crybaby in the league unless you are doing something to warrant that accusation?

*Cutler demands a trade after his coach gets fired. Where in the world of professional sports have you ever heard of this kind of petulant **** from a player? Few and far between if any.

*Cutler runs to the media b****ing after almost getting traded for Matt Cassell. That's not common in professional sports either, is it? Most players say, "it is what it is. It's a business." Cutler, oh the hell **** no. He's got to let it be known how upset he is to the world.

*Cutler doesn't accept Bowlen's calls. Really now, if any child on this board REALLY believes Cutler never passed on Bowlen's phone calls during this fiasco after the history of his childish behavior needs to get a grip and snuggy. That case is closed. Cutler intenionally, like a woman scorned in a relationship, avoided Bowlen's call.

*Cutler lies like a som-of-b****. First Cutler demands a trade, then denies demanding a trade after **** hits the fan. Team says that they tried to call him, he denies ever even receiving a single damn call from the team! That SOB can't stop lying. And you expect players to follower a liar?

*Cutler throws teammates under the bus. I don't care where you are, if any SOB, no matter how talented he is, even if that SOB is a head hot-dog vendor, talks **** about his fellow employees, guess what, those employees don't like you! Cutler b****ing at his receivers, kickers, etc. When did Cutler ever say anything was his fault? When did he ever accept blame for a lose? The most he ever said was, "I got to make better decisions." And that was usually and infrequently on Wednesday after he time to think about eight ill-advised throws. When asked about his latest late season collapse, he tells the reporter to ask the defense why it happened. That's a leader? Really?

*The dude mopes on the field. Mopes! Can you imagine ANY leader getting down on himself? Can the president mope? nope. Can a CEO of a forturn 500 company mope? nope. Can the sanitation manager mope? nope. Leaders can't mope! Its just a fact of life, like women complaining. Leaders don't mope, they LEAD! They don't crawl into shells, they keep charging away. They inspire, face every challenge head on, because if they don't, who will?

*Jay loves the liquor,the beer, the wine. That can't help.

*He's an arrogant loner. Better arm than Elway? b****, please.

*Why was half the San Diego Chargers yelling at him again, talking ****? Because he is such a great guy? What opposing teams ever yelled at Marino or Elway. Sure, some jackass players tried to get in their heads, but they werent' doing it because they despised them. And what exactly did Jay do for those guys to hate his ass?

*Why didn't Kerry Rhodes, the Jets safety, want him on his team? What in the hell is Jay doing?

*Why did Minny pass on him because elements of the coaching staff said no-way to Jay when their only other option at the time was Tavaris ****ing Jackson? That's some ****. that's damaging.

* Jay telling the world that B-Marsh isn't his favorite guy in the world and he needs to make better decisions? If you are some kind of icon, sure, say that about your teammate. But when you are getting hammered on white russians and blaming your teammates everynight, you aren't exactly the right guy to be telling other teammates to make better decisions, are ya, jay?

* Scott Hastings called him an arrogant little punk. Are we seeing a theme here.

* Then to put a cherry on top, Jay blasts the DENVER FANS and says that Chicago fans are more passionate than Bronco fans.

When's the last time your leader was an arrogant little punk and you respected him?
bronco0608 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-04-2009, 12:35 AM   #2
BroncoBuff
***************
 
BroncoBuff's Avatar
 
Playing for January

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Seattle
Posts: 26,124

Adopt-a-Bronco:
MALIK+QUANTERUS
Default

Jay Cutler was a d!ck. But he was OUR d!ck.



BroncoBuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 12:37 AM   #3
Popps
It's so easy
 
Popps's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 29,774
Default

It's funny, I've always said that you can get a pretty good vibe for a player by how the fans react when he LEAVES town.

Sure, there's always a little sour grapes, but you usually get the general truth.



Ever hear any bad words about Champ Bailey from Skins fans?

How about John Lynch when we was released?

Dawkins?


Those teams' fans almost all said very kind things about the player on his way out the door. That's very telling, imo. Why? Because if a guy was a great player and good teammate... fans generally hate to see them go.

But, if a guy is a ****head, or a sub-par talent, or a head-case... you get a lot more chatter on the way out the door.

And, I present you... Jay Cutler.

Don't say we didn't warn you, Chicago.
Popps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 12:37 AM   #4
DeusExManning
Ring of Famer
 
DeusExManning's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2006
Location: Orange County
Posts: 1,337
Default

I actually liked all of that stuff.
DeusExManning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 12:40 AM   #5
lex
Ring of Famer
 
lex's Avatar
 
The Broncos have been DisemBowlened

Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Chi-Town
Posts: 10,235

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronco0608 View Post
Just look at all the signs we missed over the Cutler era:

* How many times did some opposing NFL player call him a punk? I remember one, but there has to be more than that. For an opposing NFL player to call another player a punk, Cutler HAD to do something to elicit that reaction. You are not a punk for being good; how many times has Peyton Manning been called a punk?

*Matt Wilhelm called Cutler one of the biggest crybabies in the league and that was last year! How in the hell can you be known as the biggest crybaby in the league unless you are doing something to warrant that accusation?

*Cutler demands a trade after his coach gets fired. Where in the world of professional sports have you ever heard of this kind of petulant **** from a player? Few and far between if any.

*Cutler runs to the media b****ing after almost getting traded for Matt Cassell. That's not common in professional sports either, is it? Most players say, "it is what it is. It's a business." Cutler, oh the hell **** no. He's got to let it be known how upset he is to the world.

*Cutler doesn't accept Bowlen's calls. Really now, if any child on this board REALLY believes Cutler never passed on Bowlen's phone calls during this fiasco after the history of his childish behavior needs to get a grip and snuggy. That case is closed. Cutler intenionally, like a woman scorned in a relationship, avoided Bowlen's call.

*Cutler lies like a som-of-b****. First Cutler demands a trade, then denies demanding a trade after **** hits the fan. Team says that they tried to call him, he denies ever even receiving a single damn call from the team! That SOB can't stop lying. And you expect players to follower a liar?

*Cutler throws teammates under the bus. I don't care where you are, if any SOB, no matter how talented he is, even if that SOB is a head hot-dog vendor, talks **** about his fellow employees, guess what, those employees don't like you! Cutler b****ing at his receivers, kickers, etc. When did Cutler ever say anything was his fault? When did he ever accept blame for a lose? The most he ever said was, "I got to make better decisions." And that was usually and infrequently on Wednesday after he time to think about eight ill-advised throws. When asked about his latest late season collapse, he tells the reporter to ask the defense why it happened. That's a leader? Really?

*The dude mopes on the field. Mopes! Can you imagine ANY leader getting down on himself? Can the president mope? nope. Can a CEO of a forturn 500 company mope? nope. Can the sanitation manager mope? nope. Leaders can't mope! Its just a fact of life, like women complaining. Leaders don't mope, they LEAD! They don't crawl into shells, they keep charging away. They inspire, face every challenge head on, because if they don't, who will?

*Jay loves the liquor,the beer, the wine. That can't help.

*He's an arrogant loner. Better arm than Elway? b****, please.

*Why was half the San Diego Chargers yelling at him again, talking ****? Because he is such a great guy? What opposing teams ever yelled at Marino or Elway. Sure, some jackass players tried to get in their heads, but they werent' doing it because they despised them. And what exactly did Jay do for those guys to hate his ass?

*Why didn't Kerry Rhodes, the Jets safety, want him on his team? What in the hell is Jay doing?

*Why did Minny pass on him because elements of the coaching staff said no-way to Jay when their only other option at the time was Tavaris ****ing Jackson? That's some ****. that's damaging.

* Jay telling the world that B-Marsh isn't his favorite guy in the world and he needs to make better decisions? If you are some kind of icon, sure, say that about your teammate. But when you are getting hammered on white russians and blaming your teammates everynight, you aren't exactly the right guy to be telling other teammates to make better decisions, are ya, jay?

* Scott Hastings called him an arrogant little punk. Are we seeing a theme here.

* Then to put a cherry on top, Jay blasts the DENVER FANS and says that Chicago fans are more passionate than Bronco fans.

When's the last time your leader was an arrogant little punk and you respected him?
Wow. Some of you are frighteningly obsessive. Youre like a bitter girl who got dumped as soon as she put out. Have a little dignity.
lex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 12:41 AM   #6
SouthStndJunkie
Ring of Famer
 
SouthStndJunkie's Avatar
 
Shannon Says: Listen to The Junkman

Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 16,543
Default

Let's move on people.
SouthStndJunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 12:44 AM   #7
BroncoBuff
***************
 
BroncoBuff's Avatar
 
Playing for January

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Seattle
Posts: 26,124

Adopt-a-Bronco:
MALIK+QUANTERUS
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Popps View Post
Don't say we didn't warn you, Chicago.
I am lining up these links to bombard you sir .... INCOMING!

Actually, you should be happy now, you got what you wanted. But instead, you seem even more angry.

I'm thinking maybe you're like the young guy who complains about his girlfriend, "She's self-centered, she's not committed to the relationship, she's not worth a great guy like me, she's a b****! She should just go along with me and do what I want, SHE'S TOO SPOILED!" ...... and then when she breaks up with you, instead of being happy (a feeling that flows logically from your complaining), instead of that, you're even MORE angry!

Now, how does that compute?


Popps ... are you secretly in love with Jay Cutler?
BroncoBuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 12:44 AM   #8
bronco0608
Ring of Famer
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,276

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lex View Post
Wow. Some of you are frighteningly obsessive. Youre like a bitter girl who got dumped as soon as she put out. Have a little dignity.
Sensitive, are we?

I DEFENDS JAYS TILLS THE ENDS!! I WOVE HIM!!!
bronco0608 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 12:48 AM   #9
watermock
"Hoodie Jr"
 
watermock's Avatar
 
"Hug me!"

Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Hot Springs, Ouachitah
Posts: 76,807
Default

Jesus, go get a room with Popps.

We just should of made the deal for Cassell and lost our first and gotten him and a first from Tampa then, huh...
watermock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 12:50 AM   #10
lex
Ring of Famer
 
lex's Avatar
 
The Broncos have been DisemBowlened

Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Chi-Town
Posts: 10,235

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronco0608 View Post
Sensitive, are we?

I DEFENDS JAYS TILLS THE ENDS!! I WOVE HIM!!!
Youre the one who's calling Cutler a douchebag.
lex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 12:51 AM   #11
BroncoBuff
***************
 
BroncoBuff's Avatar
 
Playing for January

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Seattle
Posts: 26,124

Adopt-a-Bronco:
MALIK+QUANTERUS
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by watermock View Post
Jesus, go get a room with Popps.
Well, Popps is a male model from Los Angeles, while I'm just a middle-aged lawyer from Seattle.

Sounds like a deal to me!
BroncoBuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 12:55 AM   #12
watermock
"Hoodie Jr"
 
watermock's Avatar
 
"Hug me!"

Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Hot Springs, Ouachitah
Posts: 76,807
Default

I wasn't talking to you, but go right ahead....
watermock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 12:56 AM   #13
DeusExManning
Ring of Famer
 
DeusExManning's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2006
Location: Orange County
Posts: 1,337
Default

Popps you remind me of a homosexual homophobe who displays total hatred for gays while secretly being gay.

Just admit it. You fell for Cutler and he broke your heart.
DeusExManning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 12:59 AM   #14
Florida_Bronco
Ring of Famer
 
Florida_Bronco's Avatar
 
Coming Back Strong in 2014

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Tampa Bay
Posts: 13,871

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Quinton Carter
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Popps View Post
How about John Lynch when we was released?
Need I remind you of the venom thrown his way when we cut him?
Florida_Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 01:03 AM   #15
OrangeRising
Seasoned Veteran
 

Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Boondocks Ohio
Posts: 276
Default

I don't understand the animosity. Cutler delivered a terrific season last year, and honestly, I rather enjoyed his war of words with Phillip Rivers and that bunch.

In comes some kid coach who decides he will re-make the team in his own image, and you know what? That's ok. Change is the premise why the last coach was fired, but it had better work.

To any rational fan of this franchise, let me ask you; does it make sense to dismantle an offense that was working splendidly when the defense and special teams seem to need the most attention?

Since the Combine, the entire focus of this franchise has been the war of words between the starting QB and the new coach.

Not constructing a plan for re-building this defense and special teams. Not working the phones to work out deals to improve, or change positions in the draft. Not meeting with individual players and developing a new comaraderie, a new identity the team needs to move forward.

No, we're going to play text tag with our franchise QB before shipping him off to the netherlands.

Great three weeks work. now we have Kyle Orton, who, to be fair, seems like a worker bee type. We still have an older defense in desperate need of a re-build. Still no solid D-line, just a few good role players. A #1 WR just out of surgery, no clear starter at RB, and a dart-board mentality of how our shiney new head coach and nearly invisible GM plan to strategize maybe the most important draft since 1982 or 83 when the Elway era began.

Great plan. Can't wait.
OrangeRising is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 01:04 AM   #16
24champ
Bring back Kubiak!
 
24champ's Avatar
 
Keep Calm and Chive on

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Southern California
Posts: 19,944

Adopt-a-Bronco:
DomCasual
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Popps View Post


Ever hear any bad words about Champ Bailey from Skins fans?
Yeah he was unfaithful and hit downtown DC often...much like he does here in Denver.
24champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 01:16 AM   #17
Popps
It's so easy
 
Popps's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 29,774
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeusExShanahan View Post
Popps you remind me of a homosexual homophobe who displays total hatred for gays while secretly being gay.

Just admit it. You fell for Cutler and he broke your heart.


Nothing wrong with gay people.

Whiney, emo QBs who don't want to play in Denver? That's a different story.

Sure, I had high hopes for Jay, like anyone. Why wouldn't I have? Bought my son his jersey and thought we had a great QB in Denver. But, I was wrong. Not the first or last time.
Popps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 01:17 AM   #18
Popps
It's so easy
 
Popps's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 29,774
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.L.F. View Post
Yeah he was unfaithful and hit downtown DC often...much like he does here in Denver.
I wasn't talking about what the tabloids think about him, but thanks for trying to tear him down. Not a big surprise, really.

I was talking about the FANS, and how the fans perceive the PLAYER.

Keep up.
Popps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 01:27 AM   #19
BroncoBuff
***************
 
BroncoBuff's Avatar
 
Playing for January

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Seattle
Posts: 26,124

Adopt-a-Bronco:
MALIK+QUANTERUS
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Popps View Post
Nothing wrong with gay people.

Whiney, emo QBs who don't want to play in Denver? That's a different story.

Sure, I had high hopes for Jay, like anyone. Why wouldn't I have? Bought my son his jersey and thought we had a great QB in Denver. But, I was wrong. Not the first or last time.
There is something to this, Popps (not the gender stuff, the "jilted" stuff) .... 3 or 4 guys said it here.

No hostility from me here, but were you maybe secretly hoping Jay would stay? Maybe? Because you're definitely angrier now than before he was traded. That doesn't makes sense ...
BroncoBuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 01:39 AM   #20
24champ
Bring back Kubiak!
 
24champ's Avatar
 
Keep Calm and Chive on

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Southern California
Posts: 19,944

Adopt-a-Bronco:
DomCasual
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Popps View Post
I wasn't talking about what the tabloids think about him, but thanks for trying to tear him down. Not a big surprise, really.

I was talking about the FANS, and how the fans perceive the PLAYER.

Keep up.
I didn't mention any tabloid reporting this, the skin fans said this about Champ Bailey after he was traded here.


Keep up.
24champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 01:45 AM   #21
bronco0608
Ring of Famer
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,276

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Is Cutler a habitual liar?

Angelo just better hope Cutler can get on board with (bears offensive coordinator) RonTurner, who told the Tribune in the past that Illinois never rescinded a scholarship because it never offered one to Cutler. Maybe they should get together on this one.

Why is that anyone who comes into contact with Cutler is automatically a liar and has the EXACT opposite to say what Jay has to say.

Broncos never called...Teams says they called 12 times

I never asked for a trade...Team said he did

Illinois rescinded a scholarship offer....Illinois says they never offered one
bronco0608 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 01:45 AM   #22
dbfan4life
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Las Cruces, NM
Posts: 2,472
Default

Can we linger on the subject some more, please?
dbfan4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 02:18 AM   #23
Popps
It's so easy
 
Popps's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 29,774
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBuff View Post
Well, Popps is a male model from Los Angeles, while I'm just a middle-aged lawyer from Seattle.

Sounds like a deal to me!


Dude, you're an attorney?

You should be kicking my ass in these debates. What's the problem?
Popps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 02:20 AM   #24
Popps
It's so easy
 
Popps's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 29,774
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbfan4life View Post
Can we linger on the subject some more, please?
Oh, you haven't seen nothin' yet.


But, the draft will rescue us, at least temporarily.


It's good drama. That's why we're all here. The best game in the world, best team in the world and a never-ending soap opera to go with it.
Popps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 02:37 AM   #25
Taco John
24/7 Broncos
 
Taco John's Avatar
 
All Hail King Midas

Join Date: Apr 2001
Posts: 50,598

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Manning
Default

I need to merge some of these into the "Cutler broke up with you" thread. Some of you sound like one of my ex-girlfriends listing all the stuff that was wrong with me after I dumped her.

Hopefully by draft time, people will be ready to focus on the future.
Taco John is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:11 AM.


Denver Broncos