The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 03-24-2009, 10:57 AM   #1
montrose
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
VP John Elway
Default Redskins TE Cooley with a little burn to Cleveland fans via Elway reference

Nothing too serious, but funny nonetheless. Recently Redskins TE Chris Cooley said he's be pissed if he were traded to Cleveland which generated some interesting responses. Here's a post on Cooley's website:

http://chriscooley47.blogspot.com/20...ar-dennis.html

Hey Cooley,

Your a ****ing douchebag. How you gonna talk s*** about Cleveland like that? I hope we do trade for your @$$ just so I can boo you during home games. Grow up and be a professional. You never know we're your gonna end up this is the NFL so talking s*** about a city you might end up in is kind of idiotic. I used to have a good impression of you and be a fan. Now I see what a fa***t primodonna you are. Peace homo.

Dennis - FROM CLEVELAND

Dennis,

I'm glad that I have a chance to respond to you, as well as the many other outraged Cleveland fans that have commented on this site. I was nothing short of amazed when the comments to the trade rumor post soared passed the 200 mark, but embarrassed for multiple Browns fans with their outrageous remarks. Dennis, you and many others accused me of talking s*** about the Browns. The comment that I made was "I would be pissed if I got my ass shipped to Cleveland." Now if I would have made one negative statement about the Browns organization, the players, the team, or even the city I would have agreed with you. I clearly did not.

Dennis, by your brilliant writing style and obvious intelligence I should be surprised that you took my comment out of context, but I guess you just never know. So for you I will clarify, really all I was saying was that I do not want to leave DC. Any team or city could have been interchanged and I would have made the same statement. "I would be pissed to go to San Diego, Baltimore, or even New England." Nothing wrong with any of their teams, fans, or cities, I'm just happy where I am. Your, wait, (you're) kinda idiotic.

Oh! I almost forgot. John Elway wanted me to ask you how it felt almost getting to the Super Bowl? That must have been awesome!

Regards,

Chris

To everyone else who commented on the fantastic comments. First class, all the way! I had no clear opinion what amazing fans you guys were, but now I have a definite jealousy of anyone wearing that beautiful orange helmet. Gooooo Browns!
montrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-24-2009, 10:58 AM   #2
bronco militia
OMG...this is horrible!

THE GREATEST

ouch
bronco militia is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 11:03 AM   #3
Northman
The Enigma Prognosis

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Bryci

Awesome. lmao
Northman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 11:06 AM   #4
Archer81
Optimum Homo

Tactical Neck.

Wow. Hotpants strikes back.

Archer81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 11:09 AM   #5
TheElusiveKyleOrton
BOOM.

Touched By God

And this is why Chris Cooley is one of my favorite NFL players. I might buy a Cooley jersey just for that.
Old 03-24-2009, 11:11 AM   #6
Archer81
Optimum Homo

Tactical Neck.

Good player and a good sense of humor.

Old 03-24-2009, 11:18 AM   #7
Beantown Bronco
Athletic Supporter

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matt Prater

Between things like this that he posts on his blog and the story about how he took his fiance and her family out to a local strip club before they got married.....he's easily my favorite non-Bronco.
Beantown Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 11:18 AM   #8
HILife
Ring of Famer

Mrs. Alicia Hilife

Quote:
Originally Posted by montrose View Post
Oh! I almost forgot. John Elway wanted me to ask you how it felt almost getting to the Super Bowl? That must have been awesome!

Regards,

Chris

To everyone else who commented on the fantastic comments. First class, all the way! I had no clear opinion what amazing fans you guys were, but now I have a definite jealousy of anyone wearing that beautiful orange helmet. Gooooo Browns!

I think I just became a redskin fan. I'm sure he's not joking about the John Elway comment. Cooley and Elway were in the D.C. metro area last weekend for the Sports expo in Chantilly, VA. Cooley said we was going to go talk to Elway and try to throw the ball around with him. I guess he did . I was thinking about going to this but ended up not going because you had to pay A LOT more for EACH player you wanted to get autograph from, which is what I wanted.
HILife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 11:20 AM   #9
WolfpackGuy
Call me, "Maybe"

His old lady ain't doing too bad either.

WolfpackGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 11:44 AM   #10
oubronco
John Foneco !!

Mile High Magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfpackGuy View Post
His old lady ain't doing too bad either.

Damn all of a sudden I feel like playing with her football
oubronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 12:20 PM   #11
clint7
Ring of Famer

That is great!
clint7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 01:22 PM   #12
CoBear23
Seasoned Veteran

Chris Cooley is now one of my top 5 favorite NFL players
CoBear23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 01:25 PM   #13
cmhargrove
Is this thing on???

Travis Henry's love child...

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Hillis

**Insert Cooley wiener shot here**
cmhargrove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 01:27 PM   #14
Beantown Bronco
Athletic Supporter

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matt Prater

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmhargrove View Post
**Insert Cooley wiener shot here**
Easy there, Blart.
Beantown Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 01:37 PM   #15
broncswin
God I love those Broncos

Bring back the hardware

Adopt-a-Bronco:
three amigos

HaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!
broncswin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 02:21 PM   #16
SportinOne
Ring of Famer

Good thread and Cooley does seem like a fun-loving guy, no doubt about it. Maybe not the most intelligent, but a fun guy nonetheless.
SportinOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 03:38 PM   #17
BroncoMan4ever
Ring of Famer

That's just like your opinion, man

Adopt-a-Bronco:
VIRGIL GREEN!!!

way to go Cooley. i am officially a Chris Cooley fan, after his blog. i am Broncos to the core, but he now joins a very select group of a few players outside of Denver that i like.
BroncoMan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 03:41 PM   #18
Circle Orange
Frozen Assets.

Yes, here in D.C. we shout:

COOOOOOOOOLEY

at all the games. we wimmins talk much about his hot panted self and self promotional skin show. He signed a 'meat' clause in his contract here.
Circle Orange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 05:10 PM   #19
Archer81
Optimum Homo

Tactical Neck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Circle Orange View Post
Yes, here in D.C. we shout:

COOOOOOOOOLEY

at all the games. we wimmins talk much about his hot panted self and self promotional skin show. He signed a 'meat' clause in his contract here.

Hey, any guy that can wear hotpants out in public is a man very comfortable with his sexuality and awesomeness.

Old 03-24-2009, 05:58 PM   #20
Bronx33
lets go partner

Rumpson Rocks

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Woodyard

He should have posted a picture of his penis for good measure!
Bronx33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 06:10 PM   #21
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

Quote:
Originally Posted by montrose View Post
Nothing too serious, but funny nonetheless. Recently Redskins TE Chris Cooley said he's be pissed if he were traded to Cleveland which generated some interesting responses. Here's a post on Cooley's website:

http://chriscooley47.blogspot.com/20...ar-dennis.html

Hey Cooley,

Your a ****ing douchebag. How you gonna talk s*** about Cleveland like that? I hope we do trade for your @$$ just so I can boo you during home games. Grow up and be a professional. You never know we're your gonna end up this is the NFL so talking s*** about a city you might end up in is kind of idiotic. I used to have a good impression of you and be a fan. Now I see what a fa***t primodonna you are. Peace homo.

Dennis - FROM CLEVELAND

Dennis,

I'm glad that I have a chance to respond to you, as well as the many other outraged Cleveland fans that have commented on this site. I was nothing short of amazed when the comments to the trade rumor post soared passed the 200 mark, but embarrassed for multiple Browns fans with their outrageous remarks. Dennis, you and many others accused me of talking s*** about the Browns. The comment that I made was "I would be pissed if I got my ass shipped to Cleveland." Now if I would have made one negative statement about the Browns organization, the players, the team, or even the city I would have agreed with you. I clearly did not.

Dennis, by your brilliant writing style and obvious intelligence I should be surprised that you took my comment out of context, but I guess you just never know. So for you I will clarify, really all I was saying was that I do not want to leave DC. Any team or city could have been interchanged and I would have made the same statement. "I would be pissed to go to San Diego, Baltimore, or even New England." Nothing wrong with any of their teams, fans, or cities, I'm just happy where I am. Your, wait, (you're) kinda idiotic.

Regards,

Chris

Is this the same guy who showed the world his pecker on the internet (by accident, of course)?
Tombstone RJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 06:25 PM   #22
montrose
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
VP John Elway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
Is this the same guy who showed the world his pecker on the internet (by accident, of course)?
Yeah.
montrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 07:25 PM   #23
Orange4Life
Ring of Famer

Cooley is from the same area as me. The Broncos are the number one team in the area. I don't have any solid information but the law of averages would say there is a good chance growing up he was a Broncos fan...
Orange4Life is offline   Reply With Quote