The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 03-18-2009, 09:42 AM   #1
sonsofkraftybob
Pro Bowler

Default How's the Civil War going?

Figured after sabotaging your franchise, the least i could do is ask who's winning the war?

Culterites?

McDanielers?

Will the 'Mane split into 2 different websites or will you all just have your own sections of this one?

Has the factions split along the same lines of the Jake v. Jay war of before? I would assume so.

BTW, did you hear we might get Peparz!
sonsofkraftybob is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-18-2009, 09:44 AM   #2
Rohirrim
Partisan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

Oh boy, a nitwit has stumbled in. How did you guys do in the playoffs after that 11-5 season?
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 09:45 AM   #3
Spider
Mr Diplomacy

I survived Tebow Mania at the Mane

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

. this is childs play , should have seen the great griese debate
Spider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 09:48 AM   #4
BroncoInSkinland
Lurker

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Current D-line

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonsofkraftybob View Post
Congrats for you guys, did he come from a team that went to the playoffs?
BroncoInSkinland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 10:12 AM   #5
Shoemaker
A Lurker No More

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Brian Dawkins

Quote:
Figured after sabotaging your franchise, the least i could do is ask who's winning the war?

Culterites?

McDanielers?

Will the 'Mane split into 2 different websites or will you all just have your own sections of this one?

Has the factions split along the same lines of the Jake v. Jay war of before? I would assume so.

I believe the correct distinction for the sides in the great Broncos Civil War is the McDaniels Union vs. the Confederation of Cutler.

You see, we recently got a newly appointed leader that made some controversial decisions.

These decisions were not accepted by the entire team, and so Jay and Scheffler thought their rights were being threatened and decided to secede and form their own Broncos team, but McDaniels isn't willing to let them go.

The parallels are all there.

Also, are we really taking to taunting the Patriots, who went 11-5 this year and very barely missed the playoffs?

Everybody remembers that Monday night football game right? I mean, I've tried to block it out, sure, but its still there.
Shoemaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 10:26 AM   #6
loborugger
lost in the ether

Did we finally get a FB???

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Hillis

Hey,

Patswin has been noticeably absent during this whole debacle. Maybe there is a Pats conspiracy going on here!
loborugger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 10:30 AM   #7
sonsofkraftybob
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
Oh boy, a nitwit has stumbled in. How did you guys do in the playoffs after that 11-5 season?
Playoffs? Yeah, we missed them. But we did even better in the long run...we pawned off a mediocre at best QB for the 34th pick and sent YET ANOTHER overrated co-ordinator to a HC job that he will fail at following in the footsteps of the likes of Wiess, Crennel and Mangini. So, I guess short of a Lombardi, I'm quite satisfied by last year. So now that the AFC West is pacified, we can turn all our attention to the East, South & North.
Old 03-18-2009, 10:31 AM   #8
chickennob2
Memphian in Boston

Glad to be back

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoemaker View Post
I believe the correct distinction for the sides in the great Broncos Civil War is the McDaniels Union vs. the Confederation of Cutler.

You see, we recently got a newly appointed leader that made some controversial decisions.

These decisions were not accepted by the entire team, and so Jay and Scheffler thought their rights were being threatened and decided to secede and form their own Broncos team, but McDaniels isn't willing to let them go.

The parallels are all there.

Also, are we really taking to taunting the Patriots, who went 11-5 this year and very barely missed the playoffs?

Everybody remembers that Monday night football game right? I mean, I've tried to block it out, sure, but its still there.
this
chickennob2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 10:37 AM   #9
BroncoInSkinland
Lurker

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Current D-line

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoemaker View Post

He comes on a Broncos site obviously and almost by self addmission trolling, and you want to play nice with him? Give him a 15" throbber and send him back to Boston with an STD. This will be my last post in this thread, hope someone sends it to the butt soon.
BroncoInSkinland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 10:39 AM   #10
Cool Breeze
Ring of Famer

Broncos Rock!

Is there truth to the rumor that Matt Estrella is now employed by Bill Belichick & Sharon Shenocca?
Cool Breeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 10:43 AM   #11
Circle Orange
Frozen Assets.

Quote:

Culterites?

McDanielers?

A pie to the face for thee, sir.

Preferably frozen.
Circle Orange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 11:03 AM   #12
dbfan4life
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Circle Orange View Post
A pie to the face for thee, sir.

Preferably frozen.
And preferably made of ****.
dbfan4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 11:12 AM   #13
LonghornBronco
Ring of Famer

Hook'em Horns

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Rahim Moore

Krafty,

How did McD get along with Tom Brady?
LonghornBronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 11:26 AM   #14
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Quote:
Playoffs? Yeah, we missed them. But we did even better in the long run...we pawned off a mediocre at best QB for the 34th pick and sent YET ANOTHER overrated co-ordinator to a HC job that he will fail at following in the footsteps of the likes of Wiess, Crennel and Mangini. So, I guess short of a Lombardi, I'm quite satisfied by last year. So now that the AFC West is pacified, we can turn all our attention to the East, South & North.
It's a slap in the face, but that was downright funny.
TheReverend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 11:36 AM   #15
montrose
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
VP John Elway

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornBronco View Post
Krafty,

Didn't Gaffney say that he McDaniels wasn't afraid to yell at Brady and put him in his place at times? I wouldn't doubt it, Brady's the type of guy that would use it to get better.
montrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 11:40 AM   #16
Rohirrim
Partisan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
It's a slap in the face, but that was downright funny.
Yeah, but it took him 45 minutes to post it. I think he had to gather a whole squad of Patsie knuckleheads to come up with it.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 11:46 AM   #17
400HZ
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ed Hochuli

Quote:

Culterites?

McDanielers?

Do you really think that NE will acquire Peppers? It would entail giving him a larger contract than Tom Brady's. Will Belicheat do that?
400HZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 11:57 AM   #18
OABB
sarcasm font

always on.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Knowshon Moreno

Quote:

Culterites?

McDanielers?

It's been pretty fun actually. It reminds me of two years ago when some team was caught breaking nfl rules and cheating.

It was a media circus let me tell you. There was burning of evidence and fines and all sorts of bad things going on.

Of course that was all squashed when that dirty, low down cheating team won 18 straight games, only to have the perfect seasoned squashed on the biggest stage of them all in an orgasmic explosion of karma and justice.

I have a feeling that soon this will blow over too, just like when that team cheated by filming defensive coaches and all was forgotten when they started winning.

when this whole thing passes over and our team starts to anchor itself amongst the elite, qb'd by the golden boy Jay Cutler, there will be endless fun in bumping some of these threads and rubbing some faces in the dirt. It will be endless joy to quote those who have really dug themselves deep into this turd spiral.

So as far as the civil war here goes, I have no doubt we will preserve the union.
OABB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 11:59 AM   #19
DrFate
Lord of Order

Quote:
we pawned off a mediocre at best QB for the 34th pick and sent YET ANOTHER overrated co-ordinator to a HC job that he will fail at following in the footsteps of the likes of Wiess, Crennel and Mangini.
Surprisingly accurate
DrFate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 12:24 PM   #20
ColoradoDarin
Not Too Shabby Poster

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ

18-1
ColoradoDarin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 12:25 PM   #21
Cmac821
Harden by loss

Can't wait for next year

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Fox Mulder

I am on Cutler's side
Cmac821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 12:33 PM   #22
Broncos_OTM
Dropping bombs from 5280

Broncos Over All

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:

Culterites?

McDanielers?

I might call you more of a broncos fan then a pats fan. The pats have a 99.9 chance of NOT getting peppers according to adam schefter. You might wannna check your sources before you start barking off
Broncos_OTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 12:55 PM   #23
sonsofkraftybob
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornBronco View Post
Krafty,

Never heard of a problem. But Belichick runs things pretty tight so not much info comes out except rainbows and roses.

To be serious for a moment (unlike this thread and posts which were OBVIOUSLY in jest) the only problem I had with mcDaniels was with the SB v. Giants. No quick slants, draws, running. Every other play was a 5-7 step drop back looking for a bomb and with The Giants D Frony...that wass just too long.

But trashing an OC for one loss when he won 17 in a row prior to that seems duplicitous.

I think Cutler is better than Cassel but I think the time Cassel played in the system is why Josh wanted him...it wasn't just last year, he's known the system for several years..just last year he got to execute it finally.
Old 03-18-2009, 01:01 PM   #24
sonsofkraftybob
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
Yeah, but it took him 45 minutes to post it. I think he had to gather a whole squad of Patsie knuckleheads to come up with it.
You know me better than that by now...And you know full well that if the Pats don't win a Superbowl, the following year the only Pats fans left are me and Patswin2002. Pats fans are bandwagoneers ya know!
Old 03-18-2009, 01:02 PM   #25
sonsofkraftybob
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by 400HZ View Post
Do you really think that NE will acquire Peppers? It would entail giving him a larger contract than Tom Brady's. Will Belicheat do that?
I see us getting rid of Seymour next year so it's possible but I don't think Peparz wants to play in a 3-4.