The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-18-2009, 09:18 AM   #1
cutlerfan
Seasoned Veteran
 
cutlerfan's Avatar
 
Laser coming at you

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Vanderbilt
Posts: 430

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Jay Cutler
Default Cutler over the years Pictures

http://www.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs....3160808&Ref=PH

Remember Jay likes the fans - it is the coach he does not trust.

Peace
cutlerfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-18-2009, 09:19 AM   #2
Garcia Bronco
Hokie since 1993
 

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 47,067

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Tom Jackson
Default

Tell your buddy to cut the ****.
Garcia Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 09:20 AM   #3
Smiling Assassin27
Helmet Tester
 
Smiling Assassin27's Avatar
 
Hurry Hurry

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: In a van down by the river
Posts: 12,577

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Hemanuel Sandrs
Default

Jay only likes himself.
Smiling Assassin27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 09:22 AM   #4
Northman
The Enigma Prognosis
 

Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Maryland
Posts: 17,771

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Bryci
Default

Jay likes the fans so much that he wants to leave. Uh, thanks Jay!
Northman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 09:23 AM   #5
cutlerfan
Seasoned Veteran
 
cutlerfan's Avatar
 
Laser coming at you

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Vanderbilt
Posts: 430

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Jay Cutler
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiling Assassin27 View Post
Jay only likes himself.
McD lied. He should have been a straight shooter with Jay!
cutlerfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 09:24 AM   #6
cutlerfan
Seasoned Veteran
 
cutlerfan's Avatar
 
Laser coming at you

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Vanderbilt
Posts: 430

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Jay Cutler
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northman View Post
Jay likes the fans so much that he wants to leave. Uh, thanks Jay!
If you like your wife's family and she betrays you - you have to go.

You still like your wife's family and respect them

It is nothing about money - It is respect!
cutlerfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 09:27 AM   #7
Kaylore
4 time AFCW Champs
 
Kaylore's Avatar
 
12 straight road division wins

Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Ceti Alpha V
Posts: 47,207

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen
Default


This picture is awesome. This is right before they upset the Razorbacks.
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 09:28 AM   #8
Northman
The Enigma Prognosis
 

Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Maryland
Posts: 17,771

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Bryci
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutlerfan View Post
If you like your wife's family and she betrays you - you have to go.

You still like your wife's family and respect them

It is nothing about money - It is respect!

Are you insinuating that McD and Jay are intimate?
Northman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 09:28 AM   #9
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!
 
theAPAOps5's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Seattle
Posts: 31,693

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP
Default

Jay is a cry baby child. He needs to cut the ego down and the drinking and the immaturity. He wants to be bigger than the team. He screwed the fans and his teammates when he put his house up for sale and left town. He cares only about himself that much is apparent.
theAPAOps5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 09:29 AM   #10
cutlerfan
Seasoned Veteran
 
cutlerfan's Avatar
 
Laser coming at you

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Vanderbilt
Posts: 430

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Jay Cutler
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northman View Post
Are you insinuating that McD and Jay are intimate?
come on man you are better than that!

I was just giving an example of breech of trust!
cutlerfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 09:30 AM   #11
Kaylore
4 time AFCW Champs
 
Kaylore's Avatar
 
12 straight road division wins

Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Ceti Alpha V
Posts: 47,207

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutlerfan View Post
If you like your wife's family and she betrays you - you have to go.

You still like your wife's family and respect them

It is nothing about money - It is respect!
This is the worst analogy ever.
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 09:31 AM   #12
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!
 
theAPAOps5's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Seattle
Posts: 31,693

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutlerfan View Post
come on man you are better than that!

I was just giving an example of breech of trust!
The breech of trust occured when Bus Cook asked for a trade after Bates was not retained. He wanted out after Shanny was fired and is trying to make himself look the victim.
theAPAOps5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 09:32 AM   #13
cutlerfan
Seasoned Veteran
 
cutlerfan's Avatar
 
Laser coming at you

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Vanderbilt
Posts: 430

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Jay Cutler
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApaOps5 View Post
Jay is a cry baby child. He needs to cut the ego down and the drinking and the immaturity. He wants to be bigger than the team. He screwed the fans and his teammates when he put his house up for sale and left town. He cares only about himself that much is apparent.
Fact - Jay had came and talked with McD multiple times befor the trade talk.

Fact - Jay had every intention on being a Bronco

Fact - Jay had been wanting to sell his house for some land.

It is not he cares about himself. It is how can I play for a team that my coach does not respect me?
cutlerfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 09:33 AM   #14
cutlerfan
Seasoned Veteran
 
cutlerfan's Avatar
 
Laser coming at you

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Vanderbilt
Posts: 430

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Jay Cutler
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApaOps5 View Post
The breech of trust occured when Bus Cook asked for a trade after Bates was not retained. He wanted out after Shanny was fired and is trying to make himself look the victim.
That is not the truth! That is a rumor!
cutlerfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 09:34 AM   #15
socalorado
Ring of Famer
 
socalorado's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 6,088
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutlerfan View Post
Fact - Jay had came and talked with McD multiple times befor the trade talk.

Fact - Jay had every intention on being a Bronco

Fact - Jay had been wanting to sell his house for some land.

It is not he cares about himself. It is how can I play for a team that my coach does not respect me?
Wondering where you have been!
Hey, maybe better not start a big ****storm, em kay?!?!?
These guys are like a pack of wolves right now.
socalorado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 09:35 AM   #16
Northman
The Enigma Prognosis
 

Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Maryland
Posts: 17,771

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Bryci
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutlerfan View Post
come on man you are better than that!

I was just giving an example of breech of trust!

And im pointing out that this is a business and your not always going to like your boss. It isnt like he has to live with McDaniels so its not a good comparison on your part. But when Jay comes out and says the fans and his teammates are important to him yet he is willing to give it up because he has a beef with the Coach is sad. And shows me that he would rather quit on us the fans and his teammates just because his ego got hurt. Ive said it before and ill say it again. If Jay wants to be a Bronco than he needs to come to work. If he thinks that McD doesnt have any faith in him than go out and prove him wrong. Right now, Jay is showing me he wants to be a quitter and i know HE is better than that.
Northman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 09:35 AM   #17
DenverBrit
Just hanging out.
 
DenverBrit's Avatar
 
Got a breath mint??

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Denver
Posts: 12,741

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Team
Default

Does this look familiar?


DenverBrit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 09:36 AM   #18
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!
 
theAPAOps5's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Seattle
Posts: 31,693

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP
Default

No its the truth but you have this allegiance to Jay so there is no point arguing with you. I hope he grows up and comes back his talent is off the charts.

Last edited by theAPAOps5; 03-18-2009 at 09:40 AM..
theAPAOps5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 09:40 AM   #19
cutlerfan
Seasoned Veteran
 
cutlerfan's Avatar
 
Laser coming at you

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Vanderbilt
Posts: 430

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Jay Cutler
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by socalorado View Post
Wondering where you have been!
Hey, maybe better not start a big ****storm, em kay?!?!?
These guys are like a pack of wolves right now.
Man - I have been trying to stay away from this place because I am sure I would get blasted.

I understand people are mad - I am too! I want Jay as a Bronco.

The coach screwed up and like last night on NFL network they said McD should have never taken the call!
cutlerfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 09:42 AM   #20
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!
 
theAPAOps5's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Seattle
Posts: 31,693

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP
Default

You are right McD should have never taken the call and it kills your argument that he made the call. Now go tell Jay that and tell him to grow up and stop quitting on his team and his fans.
theAPAOps5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 09:42 AM   #21
cutlerfan
Seasoned Veteran
 
cutlerfan's Avatar
 
Laser coming at you

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Vanderbilt
Posts: 430

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Jay Cutler
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverBrit View Post
Does this look familiar?


Jay "has always" played that way. People get mad at him because the way he carries his self. It is just the way he is. People read way into things too much!
cutlerfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 09:45 AM   #22
Northman
The Enigma Prognosis
 

Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Maryland
Posts: 17,771

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Bryci
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutlerfan View Post
Fact - Jay had came and talked with McD multiple times befor the trade talk.

Fact - Jay had every intention on being a Bronco

Fact - Jay had been wanting to sell his house for some land.

It is not he cares about himself. It is how can I play for a team that my coach does not respect me?

Fact- Even before a new Coach was hired Jay badmouthed Bowlen by saying he didnt like the firing of Shanahan.

Fact- Jay was even further bothered by the fact that he might lose his OC although McD probably already had his own idea of who he wanted as his coaching staff.

Those two facts alone would tell any new Coach that the starting QB didnt seem willing to work with him regardless of who it was. You didnt see any other players crying to media about the firing of Shanahan. Why? They understand thats how the league works. Jay was already stirring the pot before the next Coach even got in place without giving that Coach a chance.

Doesnt make trying to trade Jay the best idea in the world but one would be hardly pressed to blame him for thinking about it. Especially if the idea arose that he could get a guy he was more familiar with who didnt come with the mental baggage. Sure, i would of handled it differently as i think Jay can operate McD's system. But Jay could of easily went to Bowlen as well and asked what was up. Instead, he went to media to air out the baggage some more. Those arent leadership qualities and anyone who thinks they are sadly mistaken.
Northman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 09:48 AM   #23
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!
 
theAPAOps5's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Seattle
Posts: 31,693

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP
Default

Yep Anubis and then when your owner, the guy who pays you, calls and you ignore his calls thats all you need to know.
theAPAOps5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 09:49 AM   #24
cutlerfan
Seasoned Veteran
 
cutlerfan's Avatar
 
Laser coming at you

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Vanderbilt
Posts: 430

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Jay Cutler
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApaOps5 View Post
You are right McD should have never taken the call and it kills your argument that he made the call. Now go tell Jay that and tell him to grow up and stop quitting on his team and his fans.
What would you say if your boss said, "You know what I want John Whoever over you" Jay is human. You would be mad too.

McDaniels did say he wanted Matt Cassel. Jay has not taken one snap and you think that he is not good enough??

Look around the country. There are ten teams right now who want Cutler.

Maybe McD should see hey maybe Cutler is better than I thought!

I mean what has McD done as a head coach?? Nothing.

Cutler as a pro

Over 9,000 Yards passing 54 Td's

Set Franchise records in Passing, Completions, and "8" 300 Yard games.

Led the entire AFC in Passing. Was third overall in the NFL

Led #2 Offense in the league

Don't say we did not get in the playoffs that is not fair.

Even the biggest cynic could see that Denver's defense gave up 450 points was 29th in the league and Mike Lombardi from NFL films said that the 2008 Denver Defense was the worst he has seen on tape - ever.

And they were an improvement over the 2007 Defense.

Put Cutler on a team with a good defense = Playoffs.

Simple as that!
cutlerfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 09:51 AM   #25
WolfpackGuy
Call me, "Maybe"
 
WolfpackGuy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Delaware
Posts: 7,297
Default



We can thank our good buddy George Foster for this one.
Didn't Plummer come in and throw an immediate INT after that hit?
WolfpackGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:38 PM.


Denver Broncos