The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 03-17-2009, 08:31 PM   #1
PaintballCLE
INFLITRATE ENEMY LINES

Default Cry Baby Nation

A thread for all of those who are pissed off about the way Cry baby Cutler and his agent are handling the situation.

Maybe with a little luck of keeping this on the front page.........we can either have Jay STFU and get his ass ready for 2009 or trade the cry baby to the lions where he will be lucky to ever win a game again.

Just a little tribute to NPN
PaintballCLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-17-2009, 08:46 PM   #2
GreatBronco16
!!!TEAM!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Defense

I wish Jay would STFU. God, we should just trade him to the Lions and watch him fail.
GreatBronco16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 09:38 PM   #3
PaintballCLE
INFLITRATE ENEMY LINES

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatBronco16 View Post
I wish Jay would STFU. God, we should just trade him to the Lions and watch him fail.
lol now all we need is apa
Old 03-17-2009, 09:45 PM   #4
Pony Boy
"Whoa Nellie"

Omaha !!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
mellon head

I don't want to see him traded, he can make throws that no other OB in the NFL can make, but if he forces a trade throw his ass to the lions. He will be out of the AFC and no possible way we would ever see him in the Super Bowl.
Pony Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 12:22 PM   #5
PaintballCLE
INFLITRATE ENEMY LINES

bump
Old 03-18-2009, 12:29 PM   #6
bombay
Ring of Famer

Do people forget that although he didn't cry like a baby, John Elway's NFL career begin with his absolute refusal to play for the team that held his rights?
bombay is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 12:43 PM   #7
OBF1
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Marvin Austin

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombay View Post
Do people forget that although he didn't cry like a baby, John Elway's NFL career begin with his absolute refusal to play for the team that held his rights?
Difference, Elway told the colts NOT to bother drafting him because he had already been drafted by the Yankee's and had zero interest in playing for the colts. Cutler is crying for who knows what reason since there seems to be so damn many.
OBF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 07:14 PM   #8
PaintballCLE
INFLITRATE ENEMY LINES

the mojo is now in full swing.... jk
Old 03-31-2009, 07:26 PM   #9
Taco John
24/7 Broncos

All Hail King Midas

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Manning

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBF1 View Post
Difference, Elway told the colts NOT to bother drafting him because he had already been drafted by the Yankee's and had zero interest in playing for the colts. Cutler is crying for who knows what reason since there seems to be so damn many.

That's not really a notable difference. In this case, the Broncos got busted talking trades about Cutler. It's a business, and Jay's got to look out for his own best interest when that happens. His "commit to me or trade me" stance is just as reasonable as our "we can trade any player at any time" stance.

It's a bad deal, it happened, we move on. Both sides could have handled this thing better, but at the end of the day we are where we are because the game is a business and each interest is more concerned about covering their own butts than committing to the other.
Taco John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 07:28 PM   #10
Flex Gunmetal
Icy Fresh

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Francis Daytona

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombay View Post
The only solid parallel is the involved team.
Elway was smart, jay is a crybaby b****.
Flex Gunmetal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 07:30 PM   #11
PaintballCLE
INFLITRATE ENEMY LINES

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco John View Post
That's not really a notable difference. In this case, the Broncos got busted talking trades about Cutler. It's a business, and Jay's got to look out for his own best interest when that happens. His "commit to me or trade me" stance is just as reasonable as our "we can trade any player at any time" stance.

It's a bad deal, it happened, we move on. Both sides could have handled this thing better, but at the end of the day we are where we are because the game is a business and each interest is more concerned about covering their own butts than committing to the other.
Don't ban me for this disagreement!

But if every player thought that way..........the league would be in shambles. I like cutler, I really do, but at the same time he was the most overrated QB in the league last year. Sure, he but up big numbers, but with no running game any Qb would. Hell Griese was putting up 500 years a game for a while this year.

I see your point, but at the same point HE SIGNED A CONTRACT......the bronco shave aright to trade that contract, He DOESN"T have the right to demand a trade.
Old 03-31-2009, 07:34 PM   #12
Broncobuddy7
\m/ >< \m/

For some of you

It's official! Jay Cutler is a little b****!
Broncobuddy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 07:55 PM   #13
crazyhorse
All Motor!!

You can only hope to contain me

Quote:

The difference being, one is a business decision, the other is a hissy fit. Cutler is pissed off because because he thinks the coaching staff quit on him. The coaching staff, whether right or wrong was doing what they thought best for the team.

Cutler said something to the effect that he loved playing with these players. Only to quit on them in a way that he feels he has been quit on. He is the ultimate hypocrite. He is doing unto others what he is percieving being done to him and then looking down his nose at those people.

The commitment is there on the Broncos side. Through multiple efforts to contact him there is only one person trying to destroy the relationship.

Cutler is dead wrong. He's an idiot. He's acting like a child. He thinks he's bigger than the team. He's not. He's no leader. He's TO.
crazyhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 07:58 PM   #14
SoCalBronco
Nixonite

Adopt-a-Bronco:
D.J. Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyhorse View Post
Th

Cutler is dead wrong. He's an idiot. He's acting like a child. He thinks he's bigger than the team. He's not. He's not even a leader. He's TO.
Totally wrong. McDaniels DOES NOT represent the team. What he believes is in the best interest of the team is not necessarily what is in the best interest of the team. It is merely his opinion. But that doesn't stop people from flag waving and playing the you're with us or against us stupid game. The FO/HC is the problem. They are the cancer that needs to be cut out.

BRING BACK BUTCH
SoCalBronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 07:58 PM   #15
MplsBronco
Ring of Famer

Quote:

That is some of the dumbest **** I have ever read. Jay needs to look out for his own best interests? So every player ever consider for a trade should act this way? You continue to show you don't have a clue.
MplsBronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 08:17 PM   #16
hades
Dallas biggest Bronco fan

Location: They've done studies you know.... 60% of the time, it works every time

We were so close to winning it all last year with him as our QB too, this is just aweful news, awful... /sarcasm
hades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 08:23 PM   #17
crazyhorse
All Motor!!

You can only hope to contain me

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalBronco View Post
Totally wrong. McDaniels DOES NOT represent the team. What he believes is in the best interest of the team is not necessarily what is in the best interest of the team. It is merely his opinion. But that doesn't stop people from flag waving and playing the you're with us or against us stupid game. The FO/HC is the problem. They are the cancer that needs to be cut out.
I stated rather clearly in my post that whether you think the coach is right or wrong he is doing what he thinks is best. I never said he was right.

However, there is no reasonable arguement that Cutler is right. He is doing what a 5 year old would do. Not a grown man. This is not a 1st in the NFL. There are sevaral ways to handle this situation. This is the worst possible way to handle it. Jay Cutler is making McDaniels look right for thinking theres a better option for QB.

I understand your bias for Cutler, and I understand your fear. But I dont understan your excuses for Cutler. He is way over the top on this thing and has become what he accuses others of being.

The guy has quit on his team. Just think if McDaniels was all pissed off screwing the rest of the team for some percieved injustice he thought was being dealt out to him.

I dont see how you get behind Cutler, yet point your finger at the coach. Only one of them lost control and crapping on the team. And it aint McDaniels.
crazyhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 08:27 PM   #18
Flex Gunmetal
Icy Fresh

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Francis Daytona

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyhorse View Post
I stated rather clearly in my post that whether you think the coach is right or wrong he is doing what he thinks is best. I never said he was right.

However, there is no reasonable arguement that Cutler is right. He is doing what a 5 year old would do. Not a grown man. This is not a 1st in the NFL. There are sevaral ways to handle this situation. This is the worst possible way to handle it. Jay Cutler is making McDaniels look right for thinking theres a better option for QB.

I understand your bias for Cutler, and I understand your fear. But I dont understan your excuses for Cutler. He is way over the top on this thing and has become what he accuses others of being.

The guy has quit on his team. Just think if McDaniels was all pissed off screwing the rest of the team for some percieved injustice he thought was being dealt out to him.

I dont see how you get behind Cutler, yet point your finger at the coach. Only one of them lost control and crapping on the team. And it aint McDaniels.
Yes. The chiefs fan is right.

Ew that felt dirty.
Old 03-31-2009, 08:35 PM   #19
bpc
"Nemo Me Impune Lacessit"

1 sword keeps another in the sheath

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward

There is fault on both sides. I'm still pro-Cutler. If McDaniels approaches the Cutler situation in the beginning of February like he did last week, we probably aren't in this situation.

Bowlen has F'd up time and time again this offseason. To say he's been exposed as a terrible owner is putting it lightly. He's been a damn travesty with the battles he's picked... but hey, check the sig.

Xanders is a figure head.

Cutler is wrong. He should swallow his pride. Then again he feels violated. Some people take these situations that seriously. I don't blame him entirely for feeling that way. The FO has botched almost all things team related this offseason.
bpc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 08:43 PM   #20
lostknight
In The Arena

ohwaitwtf

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Tim Tebow

Do you really have nothing better to do then call Cutler names? He is not negotiating in the press, didn't start the trading discussions.

There is fault on both sides, but the bottom line is that it is the job of the FO to manage players. The FO failed. McDaniels claims that all decisions rest with him. That means he failed.

And the fans suffer.
lostknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 08:45 PM   #21
Flex Gunmetal
Icy Fresh

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Francis Daytona

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostknight View Post
Do you really have nothing better to do then call Cutler names? He is not negotiating in the press, didn't start the trading discussions.

There is fault on both sides, but the bottom line is that it is the job of the FO to manage players. The FO failed. McDaniels claims that all decisions rest with him. That means he failed.

And the fans suffer.
This is actually all on cutler.
Old 03-31-2009, 08:59 PM   #22
lostknight
In The Arena

ohwaitwtf

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Tim Tebow

Quote:

100% agreed with this post. The problem is when the owner starts covering his ass, the ability to fire someone to fix mistakes is much reduced.
Old 03-31-2009, 09:15 PM   #23
PaintballCLE
INFLITRATE ENEMY LINES

Quote:

And the fans suffer.
So basically what your saying is a player signs a 48 million dollar contract........3 years into it the team THINKS about trading him........and hes in the right to be a baby and not answer phone calls from the person who signs those paychecks........and to request a trade? Go try that with your boss and tell me how it works out for ya....assuming you work that is
Old 03-31-2009, 09:19 PM   #24
lostknight
In The Arena

ohwaitwtf

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Tim Tebow

Given that the organization has lied about everything under the sun, leaked concerns about him being a drunk., generally shat on him to cover up McDaniel's **** up...

Yeah. I would probably want out of town too.
Old 03-31-2009, 09:30 PM   #25
PaintballCLE
INFLITRATE ENEMY LINES

Quote:
Given that the organization has lied about everything under the sun, leaked concerns about him being a drunk., generally shat on him to cover up McDaniel's **** up...

Yeah. I would probably want out of town too.
and how do you know that stuff are you taking things people say/post on the mane as 100% accurate? if you are you have a LOT to learn.

Think about it this way.....

You buy a car.......your halfway done paying on it, and you are thinking about trading it in........you decide to keep it.........and then the car refuses to run again because you were "thinking about trading it in" stupid huh?