The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Ring of Fame Threads
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 03-27-2009, 11:45 AM   #2351
OBF1
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Marvin Austin

Clavi, You forgot to sign your rant.
OBF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 11:46 AM   #2352
Hotrod
Self Appointed Expert

aka Dortoh

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Miss I

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDave View Post
I'll gladly take charge of you ghost votes...
He was not talking to you..................I hope
Hotrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 11:48 AM   #2353
baja
Happy camper

Sweet

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ware

OK take them then.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 11:50 AM   #2354
alkemical
Guerrilla Ontologist

rorrim|mirror

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Prima Materia

I had dibs first dave
alkemical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 11:51 AM   #2355
TheDave
Sauced...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dortoh View Post
He was not talking to you..................I hope
No, I'm pretty sure he was talking to me.

Then again he might of been talking to CBF1...

Come to think of it he might of been talking to CBS11??...

Then again I wonder if he was talking to Ames...

Now that you mention it... It really doesn't matter who he was talking to.
TheDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 11:53 AM   #2356
TheDave
Sauced...

Quote:
Originally Posted by amesj523 View Post
I had dibs first dave
Don't make me send spider to your abode to administer a proper throat punch...
Old 03-27-2009, 11:54 AM   #2357
baja
Happy camper

Sweet

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ware

Round ten votes for sale

PM me with your offers

I like girls
Old 03-27-2009, 11:55 AM   #2358
Hotrod
Self Appointed Expert

aka Dortoh

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Miss I

Quote:
No, I'm pretty sure he was talking to me.

Then again he might of been talking to CBF1...

Come to think of it he might of been talking to CBS11??...

Then again I wonder if he was talking to Ames...

Now that you mention it... It really doesn't matter who he was talking to.
Hey wait a damn minute here. Thats bull**** I never screwed Ames
Old 03-27-2009, 11:55 AM   #2359
alkemical
Guerrilla Ontologist

rorrim|mirror

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Prima Materia

Quote:
I got spider bait - a fertile woman in a trailer....
Old 03-27-2009, 11:59 AM   #2360
kamakazi_kal

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mayhem Miller

Quote:
I'll remind you.... Spider loves the band Nickelback .....
His throat punch card has been revoked and a rainbow sticker has been placed on his truck.

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=76478
kamakazi_kal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 12:00 PM   #2361
TheDave
Sauced...

Quote:
Hey wait a damn minute here. Thats bull**** I never screwed Ames
Actually, since I've had some time on my hands and have had the opportunity to speak to my fellow ghosts... WELL... Some damning evidence to the contrary has come to light.

Matter of fact, we have recently found that you had a hand in killing everyone of us... except baja.

Fortunately/unfortunately (dpeends how you look at it)... He already hates.

weird how this world works some times...
Old 03-27-2009, 12:02 PM   #2362
TheDave
Sauced...

Quote:
I got spider bait - a fertile woman in a trailer....
Fertile woman... pfft

Spider could knock you up if he wanted to.
Old 03-27-2009, 12:03 PM   #2363
Hotrod
Self Appointed Expert

aka Dortoh

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Miss I

Quote:
Actually, since I've had some time on my hands and have had the opportunity to speak to my fellow ghosts... WELL... Some damning evidence to the contrary has come to light.

Matter of fact, we have recently found that you had a hand in killing everyone of us... except baja.

Fortunately/unfortunately (dpeends how you look at it)... He already hates.

weird how this world works some times...
I think you've been misinformed sir. I just work for the man
Old 03-27-2009, 12:04 PM   #2364
alkemical
Guerrilla Ontologist

rorrim|mirror

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Prima Materia

To : amesj523
Date : 2009-03-11 13:27
Title : Re: you know it...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by amesj523
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dortoh
Quote:
Originally Posted by amesj523
I know it's only a matter of time till you guys axe me again - so let me get my fun in while i can.

What's the score, what's going on - what bull **** do you want to feed me this time?

I've pretty much stayed neutral so far. I'm too busy for this game this year. I'll just help ratings until I'm killed.

Well i heard the rev is looking for a crew to hit orange and blue hit me up for enrollment...

Other than that - that's what i got.
I've only had people contact me asking me what I'm up to

Not one person has asked me to join a group. I dont think anyone trusts me in this game anymore

___

Again, don't trust dortoh
Old 03-27-2009, 12:05 PM   #2365
TheDave
Sauced...

Quote:
I think you've been misinformed sir. I just work for the man
We are all well aware of that...
Old 03-27-2009, 12:05 PM   #2366
alkemical
Guerrilla Ontologist

rorrim|mirror

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Prima Materia

Quote:
Fertile woman... pfft

Spider could knock you up if he wanted to.
bwaahahaha! ****...i do have long hair
Old 03-27-2009, 12:06 PM   #2367
vancejohnson82
Shabby

Adopt-a-Bronco:
All 8 Points

If this were real life, and I DID become a ghost because of the actions of the alliances that be, I would spend the rest of eternity ruining the lives of those that just booted me off....

I wouldn't kill you, or hurt you, or even scare you....no, I would simply make your existence on a day to day basis so absolutely miserable that within a week you would be sucking on the tailpipe of your car for sweet peacefull release.

While you were at work, I would spend the day turning all of your furniture upside down, turn off the thermostat, unplug your electronics and defecating rancid ghost poop in the corner of every major space in your house. This would easily add a good 2 hours of cleaning/re-organizing every day after you finished your job....i woudl also spend time putting all of your clothes into suitcases, which I woudl lock closed and then lock in the trunk of your car....so you better get a pair of lock cutters

For dinner, there would be nothing left...all of your food left in the house would be shoved into the toilets and clogged into the shower pipes. Not only would this leave you hungry, but the rotting smell of eggs, old ham and molded milk woudl fill every crevace of your backstabbing abode. I might leave rotting tuna in your pillow case and smear your toothbrush with 3 week old mayonnaisse every day just for good measure.

If you had a lawn, I would spend hours lighting parts of it on fire, or simply mowing hate slogans into your property like, "Move Out, White People" or "I Fantasize ABout Killing My Neighbors Dog" or "I think I Cheated on My Wife with your WIfe"....you get the picture.....just enough to make you a mockery in the local neighborhood bar scene.

Forget about getting any sleep....normal ghosts would make creepy sounds or rustle around in the darkness....I'm simply going to turn your oven on every hour on the hour...so you can either get up and turn it off or take the chance of a small fire ripping through your kitchen...oh, and none of the smoke alarms will be on...you can guarantee that....just for added annoyance I might decide to use my ghostly powers to invite all sorts of night creaturse into the house to enjoy the comofort of you home. Nothing like waking up to a family of rodents the size of Benji in your kitchen when you go to turn off the oven.

All in all, as you can see, your lives WOULD HAVE been a virtual hell if this were real life....alas, it is an internet mockery of a game...so I guess I'm left waiting in the Wraith Lounge pushing every ounce of bad kharma I have your way in the meantime
vancejohnson82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 12:06 PM   #2368
Hotrod
Self Appointed Expert

aka Dortoh

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Miss I

I'm confused
Old 03-27-2009, 12:09 PM   #2369
Hotrod
Self Appointed Expert

aka Dortoh

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Miss I

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancejohnson82 View Post
If this were real life, and I DID become a ghost because of the actions of the alliances that be, I would spend the rest of eternity ruining the lives of those that just booted me off....

I wouldn't kill you, or hurt you, or even scare you....no, I would simply make your existence on a day to day basis so absolutely miserable that within a week you would be sucking on the tailpipe of your car for sweet peacefull release.

While you were at work, I would spend the day turning all of your furniture upside down, turn off the thermostat, unplug your electronics and defecating rancid ghost poop in the corner of every major space in your house. This would easily add a good 2 hours of cleaning/re-organizing every day after you finished your job....i woudl also spend time putting all of your clothes into suitcases, which I woudl lock closed and then lock in the trunk of your car....so you better get a pair of lock cutters

For dinner, there would be nothing left...all of your food left in the house would be shoved into the toilets and clogged into the shower pipes. Not only would this leave you hungry, but the rotting smell of eggs, old ham and molded milk woudl fill every crevace of your backstabbing abode. I might leave rotting tuna in your pillow case and smear your toothbrush with 3 week old mayonnaisse every day just for good measure.

If you had a lawn, I would spend hours lighting parts of it on fire, or simply mowing hate slogans into your property like, "Move Out, White People" or "I Fantasize ABout Killing My Neighbors Dog" or "I think I Cheated on My Wife with your WIfe"....you get the picture.....just enough to make you a mockery in the local neighborhood bar scene.

Forget about getting any sleep....normal ghosts would make creepy sounds or rustle around in the darkness....I'm simply going to turn your oven on every hour on the hour...so you can either get up and turn it off or take the chance of a small fire ripping through your kitchen...oh, and none of the smoke alarms will be on...you can guarantee that....just for added annoyance I might decide to use my ghostly powers to invite all sorts of night creaturse into the house to enjoy the comofort of you home. Nothing like waking up to a family of rodents the size of Benji in your kitchen when you go to turn off the oven.

All in all, as you can see, your lives WOULD HAVE been a virtual hell if this were real life....alas, it is an internet mockery of a game...so I guess I'm left waiting in the Wraith Lounge pushing every ounce of bad kharma I have your way in the meantime

I didnt think it could be done but this is my new favorite "good bye" post ever
Old 03-27-2009, 12:11 PM   #2370
Hotrod
Self Appointed Expert

aka Dortoh

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Miss I

I make a motion that next year we just play ring around the rosey.
Old 03-27-2009, 12:11 PM   #2371
baja
Happy camper

Sweet

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ware

He plans years ahead ........
Old 03-27-2009, 12:15 PM   #2372
Arkansas Bronco
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ryan Clady

Quote:
Come on who really hasnt had that happen.
Arkansas Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 12:16 PM   #2373
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Quote:
To : amesj523
Date : 2009-03-11 13:27
Title : Re: you know it...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've only had people contact me asking me what I'm up to

Not one person has asked me to join a group. I dont think anyone trusts me in this game anymore

___

Again, don't trust dortoh
False.
TheReverend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 12:17 PM   #2374
TheDave
Sauced...

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancejohnson82 View Post

Well done... but it simply didn't go far enough. Had you gone the extra step of suggesting a feverish nightly banging of said victims cinamon ring with a severed goat limb or even the mention of a morning ritual of unloading some ectoplasmic throat yougurt on them as they kissed the family goodbye... well... then clearly we would of had one for the ages

None the less... good effort.

Last edited by TheDave; 03-27-2009 at 12:19 PM..
Old 03-27-2009, 12:17 PM   #2375
alkemical
Guerrilla Ontologist

rorrim|mirror

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Prima Materia

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
False.
Like i said...