The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Ring of Fame Threads
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2009, 07:57 PM   #2276
cbs1177
Ring of Famer
 
cbs1177's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 2,194
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
Who knew
exactly who know the new rules
cbs1177 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 08:49 PM   #2277
cbs1177
Ring of Famer
 
cbs1177's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 2,194
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
Who knew
;;

Last edited by cbs1177; 03-27-2009 at 09:09 PM..
cbs1177 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 08:51 PM   #2278
Old Dude
Super Moderator
 
Old Dude's Avatar
 
Consultant

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: DIA Tunnels
Posts: 16,504
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBF1 View Post
I am not peeking.... Evil OldDude is back, just the way I like him (Not in a Conklin way)

Old Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 08:53 PM   #2279
baja
Headmaster
 
baja's Avatar
 
"Win from now on" - Elway

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in the present moment
Posts: 69,068

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Leo-TailGateNut
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbs1177 View Post
I am now very mad b/c hello what is my screen name CBS1177 so don't normal people who have access to my yahoo IM know my screen name there is cbs1177. wow I am so unconventional and boring. To those for whom it concerns I don't need your advice now. I do pray for your love ones. But attempting to make me the bad guy just pisses me off. Just a side note I just might have well been hearing impaired b/c of tubes in ears. And my mom refused that I only learn sign language. so yes I am Oral hearing and Impaired and should wear hearing aids in both ears since first grade so suck on that b@tch. I do suffer from speech impairments but I have a very successful career as it is now.
Who knew
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 08:54 PM   #2280
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!
 
theAPAOps5's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Denver
Posts: 33,568

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbs1177 View Post
I am now very mad b/c hello what is my screen name CBS1177 so don't normal people who have access to my yahoo IM know my screen name there is cbs1177. wow I am so unconventional and boring. To those for whom it concerns I don't need your advice now. I do pray for your love ones. But attempting to make me the bad guy just pisses me off. Just a side note I just might have well been hearing impaired b/c of tubes in ears. And my mom refused that I only learn sign language. so yes I am Oral hearing and Impaired and should wear hearing aids in both ears since first grade so suck on that b@tch. I do suffer from speech impairments but I have a very successful career as it is now.
Wow just wow, go to hell dude. I couldn't send the picture over IM. Thats why I said I needed your email. But with that part bolded you can officially kiss my ass. You ****ing piece of trash.
theAPAOps5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 08:54 PM   #2281
cbs1177
Ring of Famer
 
cbs1177's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 2,194
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
Who knew
this isn't between you and me so stay out of it
cbs1177 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 09:11 PM   #2282
Q
-
 
Q's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 36
Default

All ghosts please check your pm. And let the fun begin.
Q is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 10:09 PM   #2283
TheDave
Sauced...
 
TheDave's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 15,020
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wraith View Post
All ghosts please check your pm. And let the fun begin.
I'm starting to like this wraith guy... Excellent set of rules for round 10.
TheDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 12:02 AM   #2284
JCMElway
Moderate-erator
 
JCMElway's Avatar
 
Dominate!

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Posts: 7,867

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Oleg
Default

Um, what was that cold feeling that just brushed past my shoulder?
JCMElway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 12:06 AM   #2285
Archer81
Optimum Homo
 
Archer81's Avatar
 
Tactical Neck.

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Colorado
Posts: 23,375
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCMElway View Post
Um, what was that cold feeling that just brushed past my shoulder?

Conklins "mantackle"...I only have enough energy to warn you once...I shall now return to my ghostly plane...


Archer81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 12:19 AM   #2286
JCMElway
Moderate-erator
 
JCMElway's Avatar
 
Dominate!

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Posts: 7,867

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Oleg
Default

Ewwwwwww, I've been teabagged by a ghost! Get some hot water, get some disenfectant, get some iodine! AUUUUGGGGGHHHH!

Last edited by JCMElway; 10-19-2013 at 08:03 AM..
JCMElway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 12:22 AM   #2287
Archer81
Optimum Homo
 
Archer81's Avatar
 
Tactical Neck.

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Colorado
Posts: 23,375
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCMElway View Post
Ewwwwwww, I've been teabagged by a ghost! Get some hot water, get some disenfectant, get some iodine! AUUUUGGGGGHHHH!

I'd invest in a pregnancy test...just sayin...ghost babies work different...OOOHHH AHHH OHHHH...*poof*


Archer81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 12:26 AM   #2288
JCMElway
Moderate-erator
 
JCMElway's Avatar
 
Dominate!

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Posts: 7,867

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Oleg
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhcyennek81 View Post
I'd invest in a pregnancy test...just sayin...ghost babies work different...OOOHHH AHHH OHHHH...*poof*


I can't be pregnant! Dortoh would be so jeal.....

Oh hell. I let the cat out of the bag........
JCMElway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 12:26 AM   #2289
Archer81
Optimum Homo
 
Archer81's Avatar
 
Tactical Neck.

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Colorado
Posts: 23,375
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCMElway View Post
I can't be pregnant! Dortoh would be so jeal.....

Oh hell. I let the cat out of the bag........


HAHAHAHAHAHA...


Boo...HAHAHAHAHAHA...


Archer81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 08:51 AM   #2290
Old Dude
Super Moderator
 
Old Dude's Avatar
 
Consultant

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: DIA Tunnels
Posts: 16,504
Default

Be careful what you wish for ...

Old Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 10:22 AM   #2291
OBF1
Ring of Famer
 
OBF1's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Wan Chai, Hong Kong
Posts: 16,919

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mr Castro.
Default

Dave, I am with you. Round 10 is going to be alot of fun. How do dead guys get so much power and determine the outcome of the undead
OBF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 10:22 AM   #2292
OBF1
Ring of Famer
 
OBF1's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Wan Chai, Hong Kong
Posts: 16,919

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mr Castro.
Default

Wraith is way greater than any mole!
OBF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 10:53 AM   #2293
SureShot
Naked Boots!
 
SureShot's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2006
Location: Denver
Posts: 6,215

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matt Russell
Default

When did Old Dude get so scary?
SureShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 11:08 AM   #2294
Old Dude
Super Moderator
 
Old Dude's Avatar
 
Consultant

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: DIA Tunnels
Posts: 16,504
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SureShot View Post
When did Old Dude get so scary?

I'm the least of your problems. Fact is that I'm the only one in here who's not actively trying to kill you.

Which means that I'm the closest thing you have to a friend.

You poor bastard.
Old Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 11:11 AM   #2295
SureShot
Naked Boots!
 
SureShot's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2006
Location: Denver
Posts: 6,215

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matt Russell
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dude View Post
I'm the least of your problems. Fact is that I'm the only one in here who's not actively trying to kill you.

Which means that I'm the closest thing you have to a friend.

You poor bastard.
Oh ****
SureShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 11:29 AM   #2296
Old Dude
Super Moderator
 
Old Dude's Avatar
 
Consultant

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: DIA Tunnels
Posts: 16,504
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SureShot View Post
Oh ****
Heck, even Dom wants to kill you. He's got a whole bulletin board devoted to your posts, your charts, your IP number, and your most likely enemies. I had to sedate him when you survived the last round.
Old Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 11:34 AM   #2297
SureShot
Naked Boots!
 
SureShot's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2006
Location: Denver
Posts: 6,215

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matt Russell
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dude View Post
Heck, even Dom wants to kill you. He's got a whole bulletin board devoted to your posts, your charts, your IP number, and your most likely enemies. I had to sedate him when you survived the last round.
No way. Me and Dom are buddies. I sent him a bottle Crown and a box of cubans for his birthday.
SureShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 12:09 PM   #2298
Old Dude
Super Moderator
 
Old Dude's Avatar
 
Consultant

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: DIA Tunnels
Posts: 16,504
Default

He was probably offended by the cat poo all over it.
Old Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 12:17 PM   #2299
baja
Headmaster
 
baja's Avatar
 
"Win from now on" - Elway

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in the present moment
Posts: 69,068

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Leo-TailGateNut
Default

Well having read the new rules for the ghost round I really feel sorry of the 4 new ghosts on Monday they are screwed the most of any group. Oh well who said it would be fair.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 12:31 PM   #2300
bowtown
Ring of Famer
 
bowtown's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 12,347

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Casey Kreiter
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dude View Post
He was probably offended by the cat poo all over it.
bowtown is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:33 AM.


Denver Broncos