The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Ring of Fame Threads
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2009, 10:49 AM   #551
OBF1
Ring of Famer
 
No avatar is the new avatar

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Orlando, Florida
Posts: 15,495

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None are worthy
Default

Dear Survivors,

This is seriously a bunch of ******* S***! All I have tried to do in this game is to be a friend and confidant. And what do I get in return? Stabbed in the ****ing back!

Seriously, I've learned the true nature of some of my "friends" by playing this game. You a-holes act so superior to everyone. I should start posting things I've heard about some of you. Knock you off your ****ing high post a little.

Enjoy your stupid little game, a-holes! Newsflash! I only played this stupid ****ing game to have conversation fodder - the unintentional comedy kind. That's right, you ****ers - I am going to spend the next ****ing year making fun of you to my real friends - the kind that don't stab me in the ****ing back.

Thanks for the ****ing wake up call a-holes!

Signed,
CBF1
OBF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 10:50 AM   #552
Conklin
Outlose, Outcry, Out1st
 
Conklin's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Kansas City, Misery
Posts: 3,056
Default

there it is!
Conklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 10:51 AM   #553
SureShot
Hurry! Hurry!
 
SureShot's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2006
Location: Denver
Posts: 5,979

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matt Russell
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBF1 View Post
Dear Survivors,

This is seriously a bunch of ******* S***! All I have tried to do in this game is to be a friend and confidant. And what do I get in return? Stabbed in the ****ing back!

Seriously, I've learned the true nature of some of my "friends" by playing this game. You a-holes act so superior to everyone. I should start posting things I've heard about some of you. Knock you off your ****ing high post a little.

Enjoy your stupid little game, a-holes! Newsflash! I only played this stupid ****ing game to have conversation fodder - the unintentional comedy kind. That's right, you ****ers - I am going to spend the next ****ing year making fun of you to my real friends - the kind that don't stab me in the ****ing back.

Thanks for the ****ing wake up call a-holes!

Signed,
CBF1

Sorry man I was pressured into voting for you. I didn't want to do it.
SureShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 10:52 AM   #554
DHallblows
Ring of Famer
 
DHallblows's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Norman, OK
Posts: 2,587
Default

So I haven't voted yet, does this mean I shouldn't waste my 2 votes on CBF1
DHallblows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 10:54 AM   #555
TheReverend
www.PatrickTurley.org
 
TheReverend's Avatar
 
Not. Too. Shabby.

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 36,396

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DHallblows View Post
So I haven't voted yet, does this mean I shouldn't waste my 2 votes on CBF1
Gunns says thats what to do, so just go with the flow mang.
TheReverend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 10:56 AM   #556
Old Dude
Super Moderator
 
Old Dude's Avatar
 
Consultant

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: DIA Tunnels
Posts: 14,654
Default

5 minutes to go ...

... and I have to run off for just a little bit here ....
Old Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 10:57 AM   #557
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!
 
theAPAOps5's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Denver
Posts: 29,386

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP
Default

You always do that!
theAPAOps5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 10:59 AM   #558
Eldorado
Formerly orange&blue
 
Eldorado's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 2,226

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ayers
Default

I will now spend the next 15 minutes hitting 'refresh'.
Eldorado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 10:59 AM   #559
Falconer
Perennial Pro-bowler
 
Falconer's Avatar
 
This day is for you

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Southern Illinois
Posts: 942
Default

Is that a vote deflector snuggy you have on there Apa?
Falconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 10:59 AM   #560
TheReverend
www.PatrickTurley.org
 
TheReverend's Avatar
 
Not. Too. Shabby.

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 36,396

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dude View Post
5 minutes to go ...

... and I have to run off for just a little bit here ....
Don't bother.

I already told her I'd pay her twice as much as you NOT to sleep with you so you can focus on this work.
TheReverend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 11:00 AM   #561
Conklin
Outlose, Outcry, Out1st
 
Conklin's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Kansas City, Misery
Posts: 3,056
Default

all new people that havent voted, send em my way that way we can tally the results right now!
Conklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 11:02 AM   #562
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!
 
theAPAOps5's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Denver
Posts: 29,386

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falconer View Post
Is that a vote deflector snuggy you have on there Apa?
Thats a hate deflector snuggy for the greatest coach the Denver Broncos will ever have.......... Just kidding! Check out TheRevs that was my latest. I have one for Sureshot but have to finish it tonight.
theAPAOps5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 11:03 AM   #563
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!
 
theAPAOps5's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Denver
Posts: 29,386

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP
Default

TIME
theAPAOps5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 11:05 AM   #564
Mediator12
OM analyst
 
Mediator12's Avatar
 
Quanterus Smith was MY freakin Pick

Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: INDY
Posts: 10,020

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson
Default

Yeah, Old dude DELIBERATELY Schedules appointments at the deadline just so he can get his clients to play ball. It goes someonthing like this:

OD: "So, if you want to keep all your fingers and toes it would be nice if you just complied with our assesment of the situation. You see all these idiots I have freaking out on this Message board over a game of Survivor? Well, just imagine what I can make happen to you if you don't wise up!"

Client: "You know, When you put it that way, I think we will do things your way with this one."

OD: "Damn Straight Skippy. And, if you screw me on this, then I'll let that TheDave Character have your home Phone number, Email, and ISP address. That dude still sends out some twisted ****!"
Mediator12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 11:06 AM   #565
baja
It is what it Is.
 
baja's Avatar
 
Pay attention.

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in a bunker
Posts: 56,796

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius Thomas
Default

broncosteven = http://www.orangemane.com/BB/private...o=newpm&u=3507
TheReverend = http://www.orangemane.com/BB/private...o=newpm&u=3340
sirhcyennek81 = http://www.orangemane.com/BB/private...o=newpm&u=3142
CBF1 = http://www.orangemane.com/BB/private...o=newpm&u=2313
orange&blue = http://www.orangemane.com/BB/private...o=newpm&u=8533
TheDave = http://www.orangemane.com/BB/private...o=newpm&u=2341
SureShot = http://www.orangemane.com/BB/private...o=newpm&u=5564
Arkansas Bronco = http://www.orangemane.com/BB/private...o=newpm&u=1548
bowtown = http://www.orangemane.com/BB/private...o=newpm&u=5876
TD30 = http://www.orangemane.com/BB/private...o=newpm&u=2040
cbs1177 = http://www.orangemane.com/BB/private...o=newpm&u=2432
Conklin = http://www.orangemane.com/BB/private...o=newpm&u=4658
BABronco.......................KILLED IN ROUND ONE.
ludo21 = http://www.orangemane.com/BB/private...o=newpm&u=3219
gunns = http://www.orangemane.com/BB/private.php?do=newpm&u=291
DHallblows = http://www.orangemane.com/BB/private...o=newpm&u=4841
Rusty Shackleford = http://www.orangemane.com/BB/private...o=newpm&u=3605
missingnumber7 = http://www.orangemane.com/BB/private...o=newpm&u=2632
bfoflcommish = http://www.orangemane.com/BB/private...o=newpm&u=4582
ghwk = http://www.orangemane.com/BB/private...o=newpm&u=9718
DBroncos4life = http://www.orangemane.com/BB/private...o=newpm&u=2541
JCMElway = http://www.orangemane.com/BB/private.php?do=newpm&u=898
amesj523 = http://www.orangemane.com/BB/private.php?do=newpm&u=29
ApaOps5 = http://www.orangemane.com/BB/private...o=newpm&u=6509
vancejohnson82 = http://www.orangemane.com/BB/private...o=newpm&u=7740
kamakazi_kal = http://www.orangemane.com/BB/private...o=newpm&u=3700
Dortoh = http://www.orangemane.com/BB/private...o=newpm&u=1503
Falconer = http://www.orangemane.com/BB/private...o=newpm&u=2425
Mediator12 = http://www.orangemane.com/BB/private...o=newpm&u=1582
BroncoBuff = http://www.orangemane.com/BB/private...o=newpm&u=3763
baja = http://www.orangemane.com/BB/private.php?do=newpm&u=49
Bronco Yoda = http://www.orangemane.com/BB/private.php?do=newpm&u=127
Broncobiv = http://www.orangemane.com/BB/private...o=newpm&u=5880


I see this does not work with a cut & paste

For a working list go to page 16 post 395.

Last edited by baja; 03-19-2009 at 11:10 AM..
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 11:08 AM   #566
Conklin
Outlose, Outcry, Out1st
 
Conklin's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Kansas City, Misery
Posts: 3,056
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
broncosteven = http://www.orangemane.com/BB/private...o=newpm&u=3507
TheReverend = http://www.orangemane.com/BB/private...o=newpm&u=3340
sirhcyennek81 = http://www.orangemane.com/BB/private...o=newpm&u=3142
CBF1 = http://www.orangemane.com/BB/private...o=newpm&u=2313
orange&blue = http://www.orangemane.com/BB/private...o=newpm&u=8533
TheDave = http://www.orangemane.com/BB/private...o=newpm&u=2341
SureShot = http://www.orangemane.com/BB/private...o=newpm&u=5564
Arkansas Bronco = http://www.orangemane.com/BB/private...o=newpm&u=1548
bowtown = http://www.orangemane.com/BB/private...o=newpm&u=5876
TD30 = http://www.orangemane.com/BB/private...o=newpm&u=2040
cbs1177 = http://www.orangemane.com/BB/private...o=newpm&u=2432
Conklin = http://www.orangemane.com/BB/private...o=newpm&u=4658
BABronco.......................KILLED IN ROUND ONE.
ludo21 = http://www.orangemane.com/BB/private...o=newpm&u=3219
gunns = http://www.orangemane.com/BB/private.php?do=newpm&u=291
DHallblows = http://www.orangemane.com/BB/private...o=newpm&u=4841
Rusty Shackleford = http://www.orangemane.com/BB/private...o=newpm&u=3605
missingnumber7 = http://www.orangemane.com/BB/private...o=newpm&u=2632
bfoflcommish = http://www.orangemane.com/BB/private...o=newpm&u=4582
ghwk = http://www.orangemane.com/BB/private...o=newpm&u=9718
DBroncos4life = http://www.orangemane.com/BB/private...o=newpm&u=2541
JCMElway = http://www.orangemane.com/BB/private.php?do=newpm&u=898
amesj523 = http://www.orangemane.com/BB/private.php?do=newpm&u=29
ApaOps5 = http://www.orangemane.com/BB/private...o=newpm&u=6509
vancejohnson82 = http://www.orangemane.com/BB/private...o=newpm&u=7740
kamakazi_kal = http://www.orangemane.com/BB/private...o=newpm&u=3700
Dortoh = http://www.orangemane.com/BB/private...o=newpm&u=1503
Falconer = http://www.orangemane.com/BB/private...o=newpm&u=2425
Mediator12 = http://www.orangemane.com/BB/private...o=newpm&u=1582
BroncoBuff = http://www.orangemane.com/BB/private...o=newpm&u=3763
baja = http://www.orangemane.com/BB/private.php?do=newpm&u=49
Bronco Yoda = http://www.orangemane.com/BB/private.php?do=newpm&u=127
Broncobiv = http://www.orangemane.com/BB/private...o=newpm&u=5880
none of those work
Conklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 11:08 AM   #567
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum
 
broncosteven's Avatar
 
Gene helping John figure out FA

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Tranquility Base
Posts: 34,661

Adopt-a-Bronco:
They'r all bums
Default

BABronco.......................KILLED IN ROUND ONE.


Damn, why did I vote for him again this week!
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 11:09 AM   #568
Falconer
Perennial Pro-bowler
 
Falconer's Avatar
 
This day is for you

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Southern Illinois
Posts: 942
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApaOps5 View Post
Thats a hate deflector snuggy for the greatest coach the Denver Broncos will ever have.......... Just kidding! Check out TheRevs that was my latest. I have one for Sureshot but have to finish it tonight.
As long as you didn't make up orangeandblueblooded Avatar. I (hate is such a strong word) HATE that one.
Falconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 11:11 AM   #569
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!
 
theAPAOps5's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Denver
Posts: 29,386

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP
Default

Nope don't talk to him much.
theAPAOps5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 11:13 AM   #570
baja
It is what it Is.
 
baja's Avatar
 
Pay attention.

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in a bunker
Posts: 56,796

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius Thomas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conklin View Post
none of those work
I see that go to page 16 post 395 they work there.

OD SOS can you help with this list so we can have it every couple of pages
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 11:14 AM   #571
SureShot
Hurry! Hurry!
 
SureShot's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2006
Location: Denver
Posts: 5,979

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matt Russell
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApaOps5 View Post
Thats a hate deflector snuggy for the greatest coach the Denver Broncos will ever have.......... Just kidding! Check out TheRevs that was my latest. I have one for Sureshot but have to finish it tonight.
I'm liking mine more and more. It has a South Park quality to it.
SureShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 11:15 AM   #572
Old Dude
Super Moderator
 
Old Dude's Avatar
 
Consultant

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: DIA Tunnels
Posts: 14,654
Default

Round Two Results




OOOF! That hurts!

TD30 and DBroncos4Life hit paydirt, but not the right kind.


The Breakdown:

broncosteven...........CBF1 x2.
TheReverend............TD30 x2.
sirhcyennek81...........TD30 (x1)
CBF1.......................DBroncos4Life x2.
orange&blue...............DBroncos4Life x2.
TheDave....................TD30 (x1)
SureShot...................TD30 x2.
Arkansas Bronco..........TD30 x2.
bowtown...................TD30 x2.
TD30........................CBF1 x2.
cbs1177....................DBroncos4Life x2.
Conklin....................TD30 (x1) DBroncos4Life (x1)
BABronco...................Dead
ludo21........................TD30 x2.
gunns........................DBroncos4Life (x1); CBF1 (x1)
DHallblows.................TD30 x2.
Rusty Shackleford
missingnumber7........TD30 (x1) DBroncos4Life (x1)
bfoflcommish
ghwk .....................TD30 (x2)
DBroncos4life............CBF1 (x1)
JCMElway.................TD30 (x1) DBroncos4Life (x1)
amesj523.................BroncoBuff (x1); CBF1 (x1)
ApaOps5...................DBroncos4Life x2.
vancejohnson82
kamakazi_kal..............DBroncos4Life x2
Dortoh......................DBroncos4Life x2.
Falconer....................DBroncos4Life x2.
Mediator12................TD30 (x1) DBroncos4Life (x1)
BroncoBuff
baja............................CBF1 x2.
Bronco Yoda................TD30 x2.
Broncobiv....................ghwk (x1); sirhcyennek81(x1)




The score:

22 ....TD30
19 ...DBroncos4Life

9.....CBF1
1 ....ghwk
1.....BroncoBuff
1.....sirhcyennek81


TD30 and DBroncos 4Life join the ghosts.


Rules for Round 3 will be posted before 1:30 pm.
Old Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 11:15 AM   #573
OBF1
Ring of Famer
 
No avatar is the new avatar

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Orlando, Florida
Posts: 15,495

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None are worthy
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
I see that go to page 16 post 395 they work there.

OD SOS can you help with this list so we can have it every couple of pages
It is called copy and paste
OBF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 11:16 AM   #574
Conklin
Outlose, Outcry, Out1st
 
Conklin's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Kansas City, Misery
Posts: 3,056
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
I see that go to page 16 post 395 they work there.

OD SOS can you help with this list so we can have it every couple of pages
its alright, i'm dead now neways
Conklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 11:16 AM   #575
baja
It is what it Is.
 
baja's Avatar
 
Pay attention.

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in a bunker
Posts: 56,796

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius Thomas
Default

baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:52 AM.


Denver Broncos