The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 03-15-2009, 09:25 PM   #1
Altitude5280
Just Drafted

Default **** McDaniels

Is there a bigger loser in this deal than McDaniels? Cutler will certainly have a career ahead of him regardless of where he goes. McDaniels, on the other hand, will be tainted as a backstabbing little b**** and will need to work tirelessly to mend his ****ty reputation as a man. Cutler liked to b**** and moan and he screwed up in some clutch situations, but McDaniels is even more of a loser for being a liar and a guy responsible for scaring his best player OUT of town. Way to go McLoser, you're 0-0 and you're already destined to get fired sometime soon!
Altitude5280 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-15-2009, 09:43 PM   #2
lex
Ring of Famer

The Broncos have been DisemBowlened

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

I agree with you for the mostpart but Pat Bowlen is the one who is most responsible for this mess.
lex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 09:48 PM   #3
DenverBrit
Just hanging out.

Got a breath mint??

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Team

It's the altitude, relax and breathe deeply.
DenverBrit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 10:09 PM   #4
BroncoBuff

Adopt-a-Bronco:
MALIK+QUANTERUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by lex View Post
I agree with you for the mostpart but Pat Bowlen is the one who is most responsible for this mess.
Yes. Pat is the idiot who gave Shanahan-Power to this 33 year old with no front office experience. And now the kid is drunk with power. Pat? He's just plain drunk.
BroncoBuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 10:12 PM   #5
Doggcow
Please Help Rebel

http://www.gofundme.com/cvqzik

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

God damnit I miss Shanny
Doggcow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 10:18 PM   #6
lex
Ring of Famer

The Broncos have been DisemBowlened

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBuff View Post
Yes. Pat is the idiot who gave Shanahan-Power to this 33 year old with no front office experience. And now the kid is drunk with power. Pat? He's just plain drunk.

I like how Pat says he's disappointed in Jays reaction. Why? Because someone is holding Bowlen to his word. Cutler spoke of assurances that were made to him by Bowlen when Shanahan was fired...namely about keeping the offense in tact. So, what has Jay watched happened since then? Basically Pat has made a liar out of himself by letting McDaniels take over. Not only can Jay not trust Josh but he also cant trust Bowlen. I, for one, am kind of glad that Jay is not just signing off on everything Bowlen has renegged on.
lex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 10:27 PM   #7
SportinOne
Ring of Famer

Finally. I knew the truth would come out. I knew it wasn't just Jay being a diva. **** McDaniels. I can't believe that idiot.
SportinOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 11:27 PM   #8
Anaximines
Anaximines

Anaximines

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Robert Ayers

the funny thing is everyone was talking about whether or not he'd be able to command respect since he's so young, man, he's got a huge task on his hands of taking control of the whole team (even without Cutler) and focusing/uniting everyone in the middle of installing a whole new system and changing everything about this team.
Anaximines is offline   Reply With Quote