The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2009, 07:27 PM   #1
titan
Ring of Famer
 
titan's Avatar
 
Fan of Old School Football

Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,068

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default Post Klis take on the cutler call today

This is not sounding good ...

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci...256?source=rss

"Cutler entered the conference call believing any friction between the two parties would be resolved and the two sides would put the controversy behind them. Instead McDaniels told Cutler no one is untradeable and that the quarterback was expected to report for the team's offseason conditioning program that begins Monday.

According to the source, Cutler has not yet decided whether he will report Monday. "

Last edited by titan; 03-10-2009 at 07:29 PM..
titan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-10-2009, 07:31 PM   #2
meangene
Ring of Famer
 
meangene's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 2,086
Default

Sounds good to me. Time to stop coddling his whiny ass! Get on board or get off the train.
meangene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 07:31 PM   #3
lex
Ring of Famer
 
lex's Avatar
 
The Broncos have been DisemBowlened

Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Chi-Town
Posts: 10,236

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Nice work, Bowlen.
lex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 07:38 PM   #4
garandman
Seasoned Veteran
 
Your in my sights!

Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 347
Default

What a nightmare....
garandman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 07:47 PM   #5
broncswin
God I love those Broncos
 
broncswin's Avatar
 
Bring back the hardware

Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Broncos Fantasy Land
Posts: 2,191

Adopt-a-Bronco:
three amigos
Default

Really think we should go after McNabb, this relationship is extremely off course!!
broncswin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 07:48 PM   #6
frerottenextelway
█████
 
frerottenextelway's Avatar
 
█████

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: █████
Posts: 8,442

Adopt-a-Bronco:
██
Default

Fantastic. So Cutler expects to put this all behind us and Josh's insecurity is so f'n huge he feels like blowing it all up.
frerottenextelway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 07:49 PM   #7
frerottenextelway
█████
 
frerottenextelway's Avatar
 
█████

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: █████
Posts: 8,442

Adopt-a-Bronco:
██
Default

Can we trade McDaniels for Dick LeBeau?
frerottenextelway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 08:08 PM   #8
broncofan2438
Faneco this...
 
broncofan2438's Avatar
 
LETS TAKE BACK THE AFC WEST

Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: California
Posts: 6,296

Adopt-a-Bronco:
ERIC DECKER
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by garandman View Post
What a nightmare....
Yup, this is just great. McScrewup is going to get an ear full from fans the first home game
broncofan2438 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 08:38 PM   #9
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 11,244
Default

I thought Josh was supposed to be on the beam with the players.

scratch that.

There's an art to being a coach. Oh hell.
mhgaffney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 08:39 PM   #10
chaz
highly touted recruit
 
chaz's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 2,455

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mr. Bruton
Default

McDaniels needs to man up before Jay will...they both need to quit the games but Jay will only follow McD's footsteps in taking the high road and right now neither is willing to do that. and that's bull**** as far as the broncos are concerned because we lose our qb and we're back at square one.
chaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 08:47 PM   #11
lex
Ring of Famer
 
lex's Avatar
 
The Broncos have been DisemBowlened

Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Chi-Town
Posts: 10,236

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaz View Post
McDaniels needs to man up before Jay will...they both need to quit the games but Jay will only follow McD's footsteps in taking the high road and right now neither is willing to do that. and that's bull**** as far as the broncos are concerned because we lose our qb and we're back at square one.
Oh but havent you heard? Being a coach has nothing to do with leading but everything to do with putting people in their place in what can be described as adversarial bloodlusts.
lex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 08:52 PM   #12
Kaylore
Because I am better
 
Kaylore's Avatar
 
Taysom Hill for Heisman!

Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Ceti Alpha V
Posts: 46,487

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen
Default

This is like the Packers last year where the ego of one QB is trying to strong arm the organization and the team wants every player treated the same.
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 08:58 PM   #13
ludo21
RIP Darrent Williams
 
ludo21's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Glendale, AZ
Posts: 19,513

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Paul Ernster
Default

Both sides suck at this talking thing......
ludo21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 09:00 PM   #14
Popps
TEAM FIRST.
 
Popps's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 29,801
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaz View Post
McDaniels needs to man up before Jay will...they both need to quit the games.
No, you have it wrong.

McDaniels is the coach, and he's the boss.

Jay is a chess piece to be moved around by the coach. Jay doesn't make the rules, the coach does.

So, JAY needs to "man" up... or just actually be a man and understand the workings of the adult world.

McDaniels isn't going to bend over and kiss this guy's arse, and more power to him for not letting the inmates run the asylum.
Popps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 09:04 PM   #15
Hamrob
All-American!
 
Hamrob's Avatar
 
All-American!

Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: DFW
Posts: 5,839

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Manning
Default

I've had enough of this McDumnass Kid! The problem is that McDaniels is trying to demand respect instead of earning it. He's a new HC and a young one and he wants to stick out his chest and let everyone know he's in charge.

So, what does he do...he treats his best player like ****! He trys to trade him for a guy who didn't even play in college. Then he says...suck it up and get in here or else!

Looks like JC will be playing elsewhere in 2009...great job McDaniels. Let's just hope that Simms can do the job...because this relationship appears to be over!
Hamrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 09:06 PM   #16
GreatBronco16
!!!TEAM!!!
 
GreatBronco16's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Bama Baby
Posts: 6,514

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Defense
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Popps View Post
No, you have it wrong.

McDaniels is the coach, and he's the boss.

Jay is a chess piece to be moved around by the coach. Jay doesn't make the rules, the coach does.

So, JAY needs to "man" up... or just actually be a man and understand the workings of the adult world.

McDaniels isn't going to bend over and kiss this guy's arse, and more power to him for not letting the inmates run the asylum.
But haven't you heard? Jay is the shiznit and is the bestest. He has proven that he is not replaceable. Jay runs this team and Coach and Bowlen need to do as Jay says.
GreatBronco16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 09:07 PM   #17
Hamrob
All-American!
 
Hamrob's Avatar
 
All-American!

Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: DFW
Posts: 5,839

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Manning
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
This is like the Packers last year where the ego of one QB is trying to strong arm the organization and the team wants every player treated the same.
Whatever! I guess you have to believe that...seeing where this is going. I don't see JC trying to strongarm anyone. It seems to me...like buzz-head is trying to show its his way or the hi-way. Great job McDaniels...you're smooth!
Hamrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 09:09 PM   #18
Hamrob
All-American!
 
Hamrob's Avatar
 
All-American!

Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: DFW
Posts: 5,839

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Manning
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Popps View Post
No, you have it wrong.

McDaniels is the coach, and he's the boss.

Jay is a chess piece to be moved around by the coach. Jay doesn't make the rules, the coach does.

So, JAY needs to "man" up... or just actually be a man and understand the workings of the adult world.

McDaniels isn't going to bend over and kiss this guy's arse, and more power to him for not letting the inmates run the asylum.
But as a coach...aren't you paid to navigate through or around these types of situations. Leave it to the Buzz-head...to screw it up just about as poorly as one could!
Hamrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 09:10 PM   #19
Kaylore
Because I am better
 
Kaylore's Avatar
 
Taysom Hill for Heisman!

Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Ceti Alpha V
Posts: 46,487

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen
Default

Yeah because he has to "earn" the respect of the team to do normal every day things.

You know what? You Cutler humpers are retards. Total retards. There isn't a player in sports of any value that won't be asked about in a trade. It's part of pro sports. But go ahead and masturbate to your dip**** fantasy of Cutler being above the team and able to throw a hissy fit because the team entertained calls for him. Oh BOO HOO! Get over it. Worship the crying p***Y all you want.

I hope they trade his ass to Detroit where he gets crushed fifty times and understands how good he had it here with an all-pro LT and pro-bowl right tackle and top five receiving tandem. Let him piss and moan when Brian Urlacher is smashing his head in because his line sucks so bad he can't complete a three stop drop.

Screw you Cutler and screw you all for babying his soft ass.
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 09:12 PM   #20
bombay
Ring of Famer
 
bombay's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: denver
Posts: 5,466
Default

Cutler apparently expected his ass to be kissed today, and went back into full pout mode when it didn't happen.
bombay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 09:13 PM   #21
lex
Ring of Famer
 
lex's Avatar
 
The Broncos have been DisemBowlened

Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Chi-Town
Posts: 10,236

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
This is like the Packers last year where the ego of one QB is trying to strong arm the organization and the team wants every player treated the same.
Not really.
lex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 09:15 PM   #22
bpc
"Nemo Me Impune Lacessit"
 
bpc's Avatar
 
1 sword keeps another in the sheath

Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Northern California
Posts: 14,016

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward
Default

This is bull****. All the coach and GM had to do was reiterate the statements already made to the media. Instead, the bastards just had to show how tough they are and it's their way or the highway. Just backup what you say. Be loyal and maybe have a little integrity. They said last week, "WE WILL NOT TRADE JAY. We want Jay to be the QB of the Broncos" Now they have to try and provoke Cutler by telling him, you aren't untradable. All they had to say was "We're interested in working hard to make Denver the best team in the AFC West next year". Boom, instant respect and Jay would have gravitated to that. Instead McMidget says he'll do whatever we like with this franchise and Xanders is his punk b**** carrying him and his high school coach brother's jock. The problem is these guys, McDaniels and XANDERS, who haven't done **** in the NFL, and are arrogant f'n pricks. You would think their names are established 20 year vets at their respective ranks with the way they act.

Not only do they stir up this **** storm in the first place, they couldn't even state the same thing they said to the media, directly to Cutler, one on one.

I can't trust these bastards. This blinks of a flashing red light that they were trying to trade Jay in the first place. They started the discussions, probably somewhere in Indy. They got caught up in a man's game, probably sold out by BB, looked really stupid in front of the fan base who called them out on the monumental error and then couldn't leave well enough alone.

Now they figure the way to get Jay out of town is to piss him off more, have him demand to be traded and there you go.

In three years McDaniel's will be gone, fired because he's clearly an idiot, Jay will be gone and Bowlen will be selling the organization without any rings. (((LET ME REITERATE, I DON'T ROOT FOR THIS, I'M A BRONCO FAN))).

The broncos will be a f'n mess. ALL BECAUSE that stupid drunkard Bowlen couldn't lend Shanahan one more season with all the credibility he had. He had a plan. He had a high draft pick in a deep defensive class this season with millions of dollars to spend in FA. All of that thrown out the window because Pat had a "whim".

In 10 years this team is gonna be wishing it had the consistency it did when Mike was in town. This whole regime is such a joke.

Last edited by bpc; 03-10-2009 at 09:19 PM..
bpc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 09:15 PM   #23
SureShot
Hurry! Hurry!
 
SureShot's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2006
Location: Denver
Posts: 5,951

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matt Russell
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
Yeah because he has to "earn" the respect of the team to do normal every day things.

You know what? You Cutler humpers are retards. Total retards. There isn't a player in sports of any value that won't be asked about in a trade. It's part of pro sports. But go ahead and masturbate to your dip**** fantasy of Cutler being above the team and able to throw a hissy fit because the team entertained calls for him. Oh BOO HOO! Get over it. Worship the crying p***Y all you want.

I hope they trade his ass to Detroit where he gets crushed fifty times and understands how good he had it here with an all-pro LT and pro-bowl right tackle and top five receiving tandem. Let him piss and moan when Brian Urlacher is smashing his head in because his line sucks so bad he can't complete a three stop drop.

Screw you Cutler and screw you all for babying his soft ass.
Now that is a passionate post!


I still think there has to be more to the story. It has to be more than "just entertaining offers.
SureShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 09:16 PM   #24
TheDave
Sauced...
 
TheDave's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 15,000
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
Yeah because he has to "earn" the respect of the team to do normal every day things.

You know what? You Cutler humpers are retards. Total retards. There isn't a player in sports of any value that won't be asked about in a trade. It's part of pro sports. But go ahead and masturbate to your dip**** fantasy of Cutler being above the team and able to throw a hissy fit because the team entertained calls for him. Oh BOO HOO! Get over it. Worship the crying p***Y all you want.

I hope they trade his ass to Detroit where he gets crushed fifty times and understands how good he had it here with an all-pro LT and pro-bowl right tackle and top five receiving tandem. Let him piss and moan when Brian Urlacher is smashing his head in because his line sucks so bad he can't complete a three stop drop.

Screw you Cutler and screw you all for babying his soft ass.
what was that you told me about not getting upset over things you can't control...
TheDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 09:16 PM   #25
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera
 
cutthemdown's Avatar
 
Zimm to HOF

Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Long Beach
Posts: 36,891
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
Yeah because he has to "earn" the respect of the team to do normal every day things.

You know what? You Cutler humpers are retards. Total retards. There isn't a player in sports of any value that won't be asked about in a trade. It's part of pro sports. But go ahead and masturbate to your dip**** fantasy of Cutler being above the team and able to throw a hissy fit because the team entertained calls for him. Oh BOO HOO! Get over it. Worship the crying p***Y all you want.

I hope they trade his ass to Detroit where he gets crushed fifty times and understands how good he had it here with an all-pro LT and pro-bowl right tackle and top five receiving tandem. Let him piss and moan when Brian Urlacher is smashing his head in because his line sucks so bad he can't complete a three stop drop.

Screw you Cutler and screw you all for babying his soft ass.

HELL ****ING YEAH!!!!!!!! Screw this punk ass little crybaby. We should offer him to Detroit for a couple first round picks and get it over with. Get him to a really ****ty team with still a couple yrs on his contract and watch him just get beat into the turf. Screw Cutler he's acting like a puss.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:24 PM.


Denver Broncos