The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 03-08-2009, 08:40 AM   #1
Spider
Mr Diplomacy

I survived Tebow Mania at the Mane

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller
Default Alot of things happened when I was off line

Chris Simms ?
Cutler getting pissed , almost traded ?
I leave for a few short days and all hell breaks loose ......
Spider is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-08-2009, 09:23 AM   #2
bronco610
OLD FART

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Woodyard

That will teach you to leave us alone !!!
bronco610 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 09:28 AM   #3
PaintballCLE
INFLITRATE ENEMY LINES

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider View Post
Chris Simms ?
Cutler getting pissed , almost traded ?
I leave for a few short days and all hell breaks loose ......
So you left the mane, you stormed the broncos central offices and held them hostage, trying to make a trade with Tampa so you could get the SOB back huh?
PaintballCLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 09:34 AM   #4
Spider
Mr Diplomacy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
Originally Posted by I bleed orange and blue View Post
So you left the mane, you stormed the broncos central offices and held them hostage, trying to make a trade with Tampa so you could get the SOB back huh?
Damn they told me that would never get into the media .........
Old 03-08-2009, 10:04 AM   #5
tsiguy96
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

uh oh spider is back. be on the lookout for 87,000 youtube posts as well as minutely geographical updates.
tsiguy96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 10:05 AM   #6
Spider
Mr Diplomacy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsiguy96 View Post
uh oh spider is back. be on the lookout for 87,000 youtube posts as well as minutely geographical updates.
Just be thankful I am not charging your dumb ass to read them ........... got it
Old 03-08-2009, 10:14 AM   #7
Beantown Bronco
Athletic Supporter

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matt Prater

Rumor has it Spider's going to start throat punching people until he gets his pro-rated portion of the $100K for leaving and not following the Broncos at all for a few weeks.
Beantown Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 10:14 AM   #8
tsiguy96
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Just be thankful I am not charging your dumb ass to read them ........... got it
wait, so if you started to charge people to read your posts, does that mean they would be blocked out unless you paid? i could only hope!
Old 03-08-2009, 10:17 AM   #9
BroncoBuff

Adopt-a-Bronco:
MALIK+QUANTERUS

You pried off that GPS tracking device we put on your rig, didn't you.

Dammit Spider, we were worried. Now you know we have to keep track of your whereabouts ... it's for your own good.
BroncoBuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 10:20 AM   #10
Spider
Mr Diplomacy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
wait, so if you started to charge people to read your posts, does that mean they would be blocked out unless you paid? i could only hope!
Only people to stupid to use ignore .. you know people like you
Old 03-08-2009, 10:21 AM   #11
Spider
Mr Diplomacy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBuff View Post
You pried off that GPS tracking device we put on your rig, didn't you.

Dammit Spider, we were worried. Now you know we have to keep track of your whereabouts ... it's for your own good.
Old 03-08-2009, 10:23 AM   #12
Spider
Mr Diplomacy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beantown Bronco View Post
Rumor has it Spider's going to start throat punching people until he gets his pro-rated portion of the $100K for leaving and not following the Broncos at all for a few weeks.
. on a serious note though ,I like North Adams , I hate the drive in and out of there , but once you are there it is a nice little town .........
Old 03-08-2009, 10:23 AM   #13
tsiguy96
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Only people to stupid to use ignore .. you know people like you
ya know i would, but everytime i plan on it, i figure "ill see one more post, maybe he can top the BS he spews in all his other posts." and sure enough you never fail to disappoint!
Old 03-08-2009, 10:27 AM   #14
Spider
Mr Diplomacy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
ya know i would, but everytime i plan on it, i figure "ill see one more post, maybe he can top the BS he spews in all his other posts." and sure enough you never fail to disappoint!
one post you hope for a block out , then you admit to wanting to read me ..... you are so confused , I doubt you know what direction to point your pecker when you see a naked woman .........
Old 03-08-2009, 10:30 AM   #15
tsiguy96
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
one post you hope for a block out , then you admit to wanting to read me ..... you are so confused , I doubt you know what direction to point your pecker when you see a naked woman .........
you forgot the key part to every good spider post: calling someone an idiot, moron etc atleast 3 different times. try again daniel-son
Old 03-08-2009, 10:34 AM   #16
Spider
Mr Diplomacy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
you forgot the key part to every good spider post: calling someone an idiot, moron etc atleast 3 different times. try again daniel-son
Naw you already know you are an Idiot , you dont need to hear it again , but here is your problem .......... you dont have a meaningful career , your career will bank on people with low self esteem , people who feel inferior cause of their bodies , and you will feed off of that for a buck ........where as if people did a little studying , you wouldnt be employed , where as I have a job that means something, I keep America moving .......... I just cant be replaced on a whim ..........
Old 03-08-2009, 10:40 AM   #17
tsiguy96
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Naw you already know you are an Idiot , you dont need to hear it again , but here is your problem .......... you dont have a meaningful career , your career will bank on people with low self esteem , people who feel inferior cause of their bodies , and you will feed off of that for a buck ........where as if people did a little studying , you wouldnt be employed , where as I have a job that means something, I keep America moving .......... I just cant be replaced on a whim ..........
yea, because training athletes to be stronger and faster is banking on people with low self esteem, good call

youre career exists because the govt subsidized auto transportation instead of rail, the much cheaper, faster and more efficient form of transportation. no other country uses road as their main source of transportation except america, what does that tell you?
Old 03-08-2009, 10:43 AM   #18
Spider
Mr Diplomacy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
yea, because training athletes to be stronger and faster is banking on people with low self esteem, good call
they dont need you , if you can learn it , so can they .........

Quote:
youre career exists because the govt subsidized auto transportation instead of rail, the much cheaper, faster and more efficient form of transportation. no other country uses road as their main source of transportation except america, what does that tell you?
it tells me you are an Idiot ........ Rail huh . you sure you want to stick with that ? or is this another one of those , Spider hurt my feelings again so I will blurt something out and hope it sticks ?
Old 03-08-2009, 10:45 AM   #19
Spider
Mr Diplomacy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

trucking was around before the interstate system ...........Perhaps a refresher course in American History is in order
Old 03-08-2009, 10:47 AM   #20
tsiguy96
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
they dont need you , if you can learn it , so can they .........

it tells me you are an Idiot ........ Rail huh . you sure you want to stick with that ? or is this another one of those , Spider hurt my feelings again so I will blurt something out and hope it sticks ?
well hell if a doctor can perform surgery, so can i. i mean if they can learn it..

whats the need for every strength and conditioning coach in the entire country anyway? these multi-billion dollar corporations and universities must be stupid to invest in a strength and conditioning coach, they are wrong and spider is right!

and yes, considering you have no rebuttal and that you know rail is a better form of transportation, stick to the usual tactic of calling a name then changing the subject. just one for you to read: http://www.newamerica.net/publicatio...ck_tracks_9914
Old 03-08-2009, 10:51 AM   #21
Spider
Mr Diplomacy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
well hell if a doctor can perform surgery, so can i. i mean if they can learn it..
But you chose not to , you took an easy path ........ feed off of peoples self esteem .........

Quote:
whats the need for every strength and conditioning coach in the entire country anyway? these multi-billion dollar corporations and universities must be stupid to invest in a strength and conditioning coach, they are wrong and spider is right!
if you can learn it , so can the athletes , unless you think you are some kind of super genius smarter then the average Athlete ..........

Quote:
and yes, considering you have no rebuttal and that you know rail is a better form of transportation, stick to the usual tactic of calling a name then changing the subject. just one for you to read: http://www.newamerica.net/publicatio...ck_tracks_9914
you dope if Rail was better , trucks never would have been invented ..... trucks were around before Highways and Interstates , came in after rail and has out preformed rail in every fashion ...... ....... if I said it once I have said it a thousand times , you are an Idiot
Old 03-08-2009, 10:56 AM   #22
tsiguy96
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
But you chose not to , you took an easy path ........ feed off of peoples self esteem .........

if you can learn it , so can the athletes , unless you think you are some kind of super genius smarter then the average Athlete ..........

you dope if Rail was better , trucks never would have been invented ..... trucks were around before Highways and Interstates , came in after rail and has out preformed rail in every fashion ...... ....... if I said it once I have said it a thousand times , you are an Idiot
you never cease to amaze. you say stupid stuff simply because it fits your argument, like last time you said the only reason any sort of recognized fighting has weight classes is for money (still doesnt explain why high school/college/olympic wrestling has weight classes then?)

theres a lot more to strength and conditioning then picking up a weight, not that you would know. why do those same teams have coaches either? hell if they can learn how to train optimally in the gym, they can learn how to play their position perfectly without training, can run plays without them being called, can do everything by themselves, whats the need for a coach at all? i mean if a coach has the knowledge, the players can too.

what im curious about is why you think YOU are right, and essentially every sort of organized sport from high school through professional has a strength and conditioning coach. so whos right, you, master of all things truck driving, or every organized sport on every university and professional team in the entire country?
Old 03-08-2009, 10:59 AM   #23
Spider
Mr Diplomacy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
you never cease to amaze. you say stupid stuff simply because it fits your argument, like last time you said the only reason any sort of recognized fighting has weight classes is for money (still doesnt explain why high school/college/olympic wrestling has weight classes then?)

theres a lot more to strength and conditioning then picking up a weight, not that you would know. why do those same teams have coaches either? hell if they can learn how to train optimally in the gym, they can learn how to play their position perfectly without training, can run plays without them being called, can do everything by themselves, whats the need for a coach at all? i mean if a coach has the knowledge, the players can too.
Meh . you are just trying to justify ,ripping people off .... over priced suck up is all you will be .........and yes Players can have the knowledge of plays , but may not have the skills to keep everyone on the same page ....... But it is funny that you now put your self on the same status as a Coach for a football team ....... in couple more post , you will be all important
Old 03-08-2009, 11:01 AM   #24
tsiguy96
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Meh . you are just trying to justify ,ripping people off .... over priced suck up is all you will be .........and yes Players can have the knowledge of plays , but may not have the skills to keep everyone on the same page ....... But it is funny that you now put your self on the same status as a Coach for a football team ....... in couple more post , you will be all important

what im curious about is why you think YOU are right. essentially every sort of organized sport from high school through professional has a strength and conditioning coach. so whos right, you, master of all things truck driving, or every organized sport on every university and professional team in the entire country, many worth in the billions of dollars?
Old 03-08-2009, 11:01 AM   #25
Spider
Mr Diplomacy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Meh ..... lets face it , Athletes could be studying what you are studying and still get a course credit .........and you would be on some off ramp in Cali selling oranges 2 bags for 7.00 .......thats the cold hard facts ...