The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion > NFL Draft Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 03-02-2009, 01:19 PM   #1
Beerfish
Just Drafted

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default 2009 NFL mock draft creator spreadsheet...

Beerfish's 2009 NFL Mock Draft Creator Spreadsheet is once again available this year. I've created one of these each of about the past three years near draft time. Some posters on this site will remember it from previous years.

Features:

- List of over 350 draft eligible players ranked by an average of surveys from various draft lists and mocks on the web.

- Searchable by position.

- Team offensive and defensive statistical rankings from the previous year. (Helps you know in which area a team might be weak.)

- Results of the NFL combine.

- Full draft position listing. (Any trades from here on in of course and the sheet will have to be updated. Also compensatory picks have not been announced yet. When
they do announce the compensatory picks the spreadsheet will be updated.)

- Easy to use, just type a number beside the player name and it fills out the mock draft sheet for you. You can filter the mock draft sheet to show only your team and thus do a mock for just your team if you desire.

I'm just an NFL fan (of the NY Jets....don't hold that against me.) who creates this thing each year so there is no charge or anything. Quite a few people from various fan forums have found this useful so each year I make a post offering it up to anyone who may want it. In the past I have emailed the spreadsheet to people but that became a bit too labor intensive due to the number of people requesting it so this year Iíve put it up on a free file sharing site where it is available for download. Here is the link:

http://www.4shared.com/file/90323572...ftCreator.html

Hopefully the moderators won't disapprove of me posting this, if so they can feel free to pm me if this post is not appropriate.

Good drafting!
Beerfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-24-2009, 09:26 AM   #2
Beerfish
Just Drafted

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Here is a link to the final version of the spreadsheet. I have updated it to include the compensatory picks.

http://www.4shared.com/file/94704624...ftCreator.html
Old 03-24-2009, 10:41 AM   #3
eddie mac
Ireland's No1 Bronco

Eddie Mac 87 gone but never forgott

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Rod Smith

Nice work Beerfish, only thing is I cannot access the first link page. Giving me some **** about permission and macro's
eddie mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 01:48 PM   #4
Beerfish
Just Drafted

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie mac View Post
Nice work Beerfish, only thing is I cannot access the first link page. Giving me some **** about permission and macro's
You probably have your macros set to medium security so that you have to tell excel to allow macros. You can do that if you like or if you are concerned about running macros you really don't need the macros at all (They are just for easily moving around and filtering). You can juts navigate from page to page via the worksheet tabs at the bottom and manually filter columns using the little arrows at the top of columns. No need to use macros if you don't want to.
Old 03-24-2009, 02:06 PM   #5
Houshyamama
I Make The Weather

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Brock Osweiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie mac View Post
It's just a little macro, it won't bite.

mmmmmm, VBA.
Houshyamama is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: