The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 03-01-2009, 11:07 PM   #1
baja
It is what it Is.

Pay attention.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius Thomas
Default Has anybody considered that Josh McDaniels is a diabolical genius?

Has anybody considered the possibility that Josh McDaniels is a diabolical genius and with one stealth move;

United the team in their dislike and healthy fear for the "Nothing is sacred" new boss, Coach Mcdaniels.

Fired up the team to play together and for one another (You want this the most on any team right?)

Sent a clear message to Jay Cutler and the rest of the team there is nothing above the team and it's goal to win.

He's a genius I tell ya....

I really think he is going to be a good coach and this weekend will soon become part a infamous melt down with some guys being teased for years.

Broncos 10 - 6 in 09.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-01-2009, 11:08 PM   #2
loborugger
lost in the ether

Did we finally get a FB???

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Hillis

loborugger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 11:08 PM   #3
Northman
The Enigma Prognosis

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Bryci

I thought we did that when Jake got benched.
Northman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 11:09 PM   #4
Popps
TEAM FIRST.

As I said, look through the smoke... and we've made a few great moves just two days into free agency. I'm excited. Sure, I'd like to see the Cutler cloud pass... and I believe it will, but I'm excited about the prospects of this season.
Popps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 11:09 PM   #5
BMarsh615
Ring of Famer

21ís No Champ

Adopt-a-Bronco:
# 15

Belicheat is just sending his cronies to other NFL teams to destroy them.
BMarsh615 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 11:10 PM   #6
Blueflame
Miss Congeniality

Welcome to Peyton's Place

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Randy Gradishar

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
Has anybody considered the possibility that Josh McDaniels is a diabolical genius and with one stealth move;

United the team in their dislike and healthy fear for the "Nothing is sacred" new boss, Coach Mcdaniels.

Fired up the team to play together and for one another (You want this the most on any team right?)

Sent a clear message to Jay Cutler and the rest of the team there is nothing above the team and it's goal to win.

He's a genius I tell ya....

I really think he is going to be a good coach and this weekend will soon become part a infamous melt down with some guys being teased for years.

Broncos 10 - 6 in 09.
Yep...alienating fans... having them vow not to buy new team merchandise... and be wary of buying any current player's jersey 'cause those players could be gone next week...is just a masterstroke of genius.
Blueflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 11:16 PM   #7
baja
It is what it Is.

Pay attention.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius Thomas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueflame View Post
Yep...alienating fans... having them vow not to buy new team merchandise... and be wary of buying any current player's jersey 'cause those players could be gone next week...is just a masterstroke of genius.
What say we review this after the draft Blue. I'll bet you will be excited about the Broncos once again. Want to bet?

PS It will take So Cal until about mid way through training camp.
Old 03-01-2009, 11:16 PM   #8
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Gilgamesh

I'm sure that was his intent and completely all his doing, Blueflame. Astute assumptions. Real winner of a post. Congrats.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 11:17 PM   #9
BroncoMan4ever
Ring of Famer

That's just like your opinion, man

Adopt-a-Bronco:
VIRGIL GREEN!!!

have you considered McDaniels is a funtioning retard who just realized he is in over his head?
BroncoMan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 11:18 PM   #10
baja
It is what it Is.

Pay attention.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius Thomas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
I'm sure that was his intent and completely all his doing, Blueflame. Astute assumptions. Real winner of a post. Congrats.
Take the temperature in a month and see if opinions stay as they are now.
Old 03-01-2009, 11:20 PM   #11
baja
It is what it Is.

Pay attention.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius Thomas

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoMan4ever View Post
have you considered McDaniels is a funtioning retard who just realized he is in over his head?
Sure I have but I see good moves outside of all the innuendo surrounding the Cutler situation. I don't think there is enough evidence to make that call yet.
Old 03-01-2009, 11:21 PM   #12
SoCalBronco
Nixonite

Adopt-a-Bronco:
D.J. Williams

Quote:
What say we review this after the draft Blue. I'll bet you will be excited about the Broncos once again. Want to bet?

Hey I just made a positive post in the other thread, so I'm trying, even though I am unhappy. Maybe the excitement of camp or the draft will improve our moods. I think its just this repeated battering of bad news that we're taking, its hard to take. It's very hard. Marshall..8 games probably...Jay being alienated, the strong appearance of incompetence and stupidity. These are hard to swallow for us, especially since we have already suffered alot. We suffered this season and last season, really since D-Will's death it has been difficult for the fans in many ways. It's like we can't snap out of the bad luck....we can't get out from under the dark cloud and we're frustrated.

It is hard to take, my friend. We need good news. We need it badly. Our faith is shaken and it isnt a good feeling. I just wish we could get some damn good news. I don't like being angry all the time, its not healthy, I can feel it. I don't physically feel good. We really need things to improve. We can joke with each other and enjoy each others company and what not...that makes it better, we are a family here after all. I just wish we could get a shot in the arm right now, because we really need it, dude. We really need it. I would love to be happy right now.
Old 03-01-2009, 11:22 PM   #13
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMarsh615 View Post
Belicheat is just sending his cronies to other NFL teams to destroy them.
thats it in a nutshell
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 11:24 PM   #14
baja
It is what it Is.

Pay attention.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius Thomas

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalBronco View Post
Hey I just made a positive post in the other thread, so I'm trying, even though I am unhappy. Maybe the excitement of camp or the draft will improve our moods. I think its just this repeated battering of bad news that we're taking, its hard to take. It's very hard. Marshall..8 games probably...Jay being alienated, the strong appearance of incompetence and stupidity. These are hard to swallow for us, especially since we have already suffered alot. We suffered this season and last season, really since D-Will's death it has been difficult for the fans in many ways. It's like we can't snap out of the bad luck....we can't get out from under the dark cloud and we're frustrated.

It is hard to take, my friend. We need good news. We need it badly. Our faith is shaken and it isnt a good feeling. I just wish we could get some damn good news. I don't like being angry all the time, its not healthy, I can feel it. I don't physically feel good. We really need things to improve. We can joke with each other and enjoy each others company and what not...that makes it better, we are a family here after all. I just wish we could get a shot in the arm right now, because we really need it, dude. We really need it. I would love to be happy right now.
See this is why I stick around here.
Old 03-01-2009, 11:26 PM   #15
azbroncfan
Ring of Famer

Angry guntoting,meateating AMERICAN

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TEBOW

THis situation looks to familiar to Bill B's first year in Cleveland when he ran Kosar out of town. I love all the moves so far other than the Cutler cloud but it will be like food poisioning and it will suck for awhile but once it runs it's course it will be a long forgotten memory hopefully.
azbroncfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 11:30 PM   #16
baja
It is what it Is.

Pay attention.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius Thomas

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
thats it in a nutshell
I'll bet he knows where Saddam's WMD are.
Old 03-01-2009, 11:32 PM   #17
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Gilgamesh

They never existed. Just like this ****ing problem with McDaniels. Non-issue. Next please. There is your answer Baja.
Old 03-01-2009, 11:38 PM   #18
arghemtee
say "NO!" to tyranny

FIRE MCDIP****

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

McDaniels is a tyrant.
arghemtee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 11:39 PM   #19
watermock
"Hoodie Jr"

"Hug me!"

non-issue my ass
watermock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 11:40 PM   #20
baja
It is what it Is.

Pay attention.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius Thomas

Quote:
They never existed. Just like this ****ing problem with McDaniels. Non-issue. Next please. There is your answer Baja.
No. I am saying we have had a weekend of rumors fueled mainly by Jay himself, I'm saying that McDaniels has brought together what seems to be a good staff and is being acknowledaged as making good early moves in FA, I'm saying we have no way to gauge any of this at this time.

Think about it, what do you really know to be true about the "Trade"
Old 03-01-2009, 11:40 PM   #21
AbileneBroncoFan
Pro Bowler

Do your job.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Brian Dawkins

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalBronco View Post

Best post of the day.

This is by far the worst offseason I've had to sit through. It's certainly not over, and things may improve, but I do not feel optimistic about this team going forward at all. I thought it couldn't get any worse, but then I see Brandon got arrested. That'll be 4 at least. Maybe 8. This joker got some really good luck in only getting a 1 game suspension last year, and now that good grace is for absolutely nothing. All of this **** happening has made my joy of signing Brian Dawkins disappear like a whisp of smoke. We are definitely going to need his leadership now.
AbileneBroncoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 11:45 PM   #22
Blueflame
Miss Congeniality

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Randy Gradishar

Quote:

It will take me until at least the first preseason win....
Old 03-01-2009, 11:47 PM   #23
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Gilgamesh

Quote:
Think about it, what do you really know to be true about the "Trade"
I don't know nothin' really. Couldn't care less. If Jay was traded tomorrow for Kool-Aid and a dead pigeon my life would be the same, as would me being a fan of this team. I don't get worked up over this **** because I realize I can't control it. If you want my honest opinion, I'd of been stoked to get Cassel, Tampa's first-rounder and an additional third for Cutler even if we have to give up the #12.

Think about it. Jay has diabetes. He's got about 3 years left. Have you seen the movie Angels in the Outfield? I think of Jay like that dude who is gonna croak cause he smoked. I'd of traded him mid-season if I was the director of that script.
Old 03-01-2009, 11:48 PM   #24
Blueflame
Miss Congeniality

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Randy Gradishar

Quote:
It is all McDaniel's doing... he F'ed up royally, in my opinion. He most likely didn't intend to, but that's youth and inexperience for you. He'll learn if he isn't fired first.
Old 03-01-2009, 11:50 PM   #25
baja
It is what it Is.

Pay attention.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius Thomas

Quote:
I don't know nothin' really. Couldn't care less. If Jay was traded tomorrow for Kool-Aid and a dead pigeon my life would be the same, as would me being a fan of this team. I don't get worked up over this **** because I realize I can't control it. If you want my honest opinion, I'd of been stoked to get Cassel, Tampa's first-rounder and an additional third for Cutler even if we have to give up the #12.

Think about it. Jay has diabetes. He's got about 3 years left. Have you seen the movie Angels in the Outfield? I think of Jay like that dude who is gonna croak cause he smoked. I'd of traded him mid-season if I was the director of that script.
Good sober realistic take!