The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 02-27-2009, 08:52 AM   #1
vancejohnson82
Shabby

Adopt-a-Bronco:
All 8 Points
Default Draft Targets - Later Rounds

so we know we are going all defense in rounds 1-3...or at least that seems to be the consensus here...but some of our other needs are glaring on the other side of the ball too

arrington and buckhalter will be nice with Hillis and Torain, so I don't think we will be bringing in a running back...unlesss it is a 7th round guy or an undrafteed free agent....

Here's my solution for the WR we are hoping to develop alongside the Marshall, Royal tandem...

Brandon Tate, North Carolina Height: 6-0. Weight: 183.
Projected 40 Time: 4.50.
Combine 40 Time: 4.64.
Vertical: . Broad: 10-6.
Projected Round (2009): 5-7.
2/21/09: Coming off injury, it's only natural that Brandon Tate is underweight; he lost 12 pounds since tearing up his knee.

10/19/08: Formerly an early-round prospect, Brandon Tate had 16 catches, 376 yards and three touchdowns in the first six games of the season. He also took a punt return back to the house. Unfortunately, he tore his ACL and is now in danger of not being drafted.

The guy definitely isnt a burner and wont stretch the fiel but he played pretty well until the injury..he's also a pretty good route runner from the games I got to see him play in and could be that nice outside WR, like a Muhsin Muhammed was for Steve Smith a few years back
vancejohnson82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links