The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-20-2009, 04:42 PM   #1
Spider
Mr Diplomacy
 
Spider's Avatar
 
I survived Tebow Mania at the Mane

Join Date: May 2001
Location: Elway was just an arm =MacGruder
Posts: 84,163

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller
Default you New yokers = Some damn good people

Damn good people upstate , pretty hardy to , these lake effect snows with wind are freaking cold ............I made to to Sandy Creek ( exit 37) in time , got unloaded , headed back up 81 to Watertown , dispatch called said , sorry but we screwed up , no permits ..all that ass busting for nothing ...... well sitting in Watertown until monday
Spider is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-20-2009, 10:19 PM   #2
PaintballCLE
INFLITRATE ENEMY LINES
 
PaintballCLE's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Cleveland, Oh
Posts: 3,199
Default

lol well swing by cleveland while your there and we can have hat game of chess lol
PaintballCLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 11:43 PM   #3
cutler_to_marshall
Seasoned Veteran
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 262

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

oh man you are in my territory now ! drive up to st lawrence county, the cusp of the canadian border !
cutler_to_marshall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 11:45 PM   #4
Connecticut Bronco Fan
CTBF
 

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 324

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Rick Dennison
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider View Post
Damn good people upstate , pretty hardy to , these lake effect snows with wind are freaking cold ............I made to to Sandy Creek ( exit 37) in time , got unloaded , headed back up 81 to Watertown , dispatch called said , sorry but we screwed up , no permits ..all that ass busting for nothing ...... well sitting in Watertown until monday
You're down the street from me! Well, it's a long street.
Connecticut Bronco Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 08:18 AM   #5
Spider
Mr Diplomacy
 
Spider's Avatar
 
I survived Tebow Mania at the Mane

Join Date: May 2001
Location: Elway was just an arm =MacGruder
Posts: 84,163

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by I bleed orange and blue View Post
lol well swing by cleveland while your there and we can have hat game of chess lol
i was on 271 North , huge pile up on 480 ...........looking back now I would have been better to run 11 north
Spider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 08:22 AM   #6
Spider
Mr Diplomacy
 
Spider's Avatar
 
I survived Tebow Mania at the Mane

Join Date: May 2001
Location: Elway was just an arm =MacGruder
Posts: 84,163

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutler_to_marshall View Post
oh man you are in my territory now ! drive up to st lawrence county, the cusp of the canadian border !
I wish I could
Quote:
You're down the street from me! Well, it's a long street.
Damn long
Spider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 10:01 AM   #7
PaintballCLE
INFLITRATE ENEMY LINES
 
PaintballCLE's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Cleveland, Oh
Posts: 3,199
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider View Post
i was on 271 North , huge pile up on 480 ...........looking back now I would have been better to run 11 north
lol i was caught in that **** on 480.......damn 8 semis and 16 cars all smashed up................they didn't open that up till after 6pm
PaintballCLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 11:04 AM   #8
Dudeskey
Ring of Famer
 
Dudeskey's Avatar
 
This space for rent

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Colorado Springs, CO
Posts: 4,310
Default

That sucks.... I'll be on the opposite end of the country tomorrow. Going to Seattle @ Orientation for my new job.... buh bye orange trucks...
Dudeskey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 12:02 PM   #9
Spider
Mr Diplomacy
 
Spider's Avatar
 
I survived Tebow Mania at the Mane

Join Date: May 2001
Location: Elway was just an arm =MacGruder
Posts: 84,163

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by I bleed orange and blue View Post
lol i was caught in that **** on 480.......damn 8 semis and 16 cars all smashed up................they didn't open that up till after 6pm
i went by the 480 cutoff around 5:30 pm your time
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudeskey
That sucks.... I'll be on the opposite end of the country tomorrow. Going to Seattle @ Orientation for my new job.... buh bye orange trucks...
good luck bro
Spider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 12:17 PM   #10
manchambo
Ring of Famer
 
manchambo's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 1,354
Default

I took two business trips to Ithaca over last summer/fall. I can't say how impressed I was with the place. Just beautiful scenery. Would have liked to go to the wineries, maybe stayed somewhere nice on the finger lakes, but didn't have the time.

I had no idea up-state NY was so nice before that.
manchambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 12:58 PM   #11
Spider
Mr Diplomacy
 
Spider's Avatar
 
I survived Tebow Mania at the Mane

Join Date: May 2001
Location: Elway was just an arm =MacGruder
Posts: 84,163

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by manchambo View Post
I took two business trips to Ithaca over last summer/fall. I can't say how impressed I was with the place. Just beautiful scenery. Would have liked to go to the wineries, maybe stayed somewhere nice on the finger lakes, but didn't have the time.

I had no idea up-state NY was so nice before that.
it is nice upstate , very laid back ....... from 17 on up to Canada is damn nice
Spider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 12:59 PM   #12
Spider
Mr Diplomacy
 
Spider's Avatar
 
I survived Tebow Mania at the Mane

Join Date: May 2001
Location: Elway was just an arm =MacGruder
Posts: 84,163

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller
Default

My Favorite state in the North east is Maine ..........
Spider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 02:25 PM   #13
Dudeskey
Ring of Famer
 
Dudeskey's Avatar
 
This space for rent

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Colorado Springs, CO
Posts: 4,310
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider View Post
it is nice upstate , very laid back ....... from 17 on up to Canada is damn nice
Beautiful country up there. My grandfather used to live up in Ticonderoga...
Dudeskey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 03:25 PM   #14
Borks147
the dude abides...
 
Borks147's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Hanover NH
Posts: 1,845
Default

My girlfriend is from Watertown. Huge army town. The thousand islands are crazy beautiful up there.
Borks147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:48 AM.


Denver Broncos