The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 02-15-2009, 01:23 PM   #1
Spider
Mr Diplomacy

I survived Tebow Mania at the Mane

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller
Default Roid rage ? or Justified ?

Spider is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-15-2009, 01:24 PM   #2
Spider
Mr Diplomacy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Exclusive to Afro-Squad.com, Chris Jericho hits an a-hole fan.

He spit in the girl's face, and called her a "****ing b****". The woman then spit in Jericho's face. Jericho then started cursing out the woman some more, and was getting ready to go back into his vehicle (as all of this is still happening in the middle of the road). While he was turning to go into his vehicle, one of the guys he was fighting shoved Jericho against his car. Another guy then shoved Jericho, and that time he bumped his head on the top of his vehicle. This was where Jericho seriously snapped.

After bumping his head, Jericho went into a sh*tstorm, throwing and swinging at everybody around him. He knocked one guy to the ground, told another fan that he was going to "****ing kill you". The woman who got spit on was still yelling at Jericho, so he piefaced her away from him (because the arena security couldn't keep them separated). As soon as he put his hands on the woman, ANOTHER fan jumps in and starts swinging at Jericho. Jericho grabs the guy and starts throwing him to the ground, and at this point I have to yank my girlfriend out of the way and into some other people because Jericho had literally thrown himself and the other guy into our direction and we would of been knocked down by the scuffle.

The arena security try again at this point to regain order, and two of them grab Jericho and start yelling at him to calm down, to which Jericho responds by taking a swing at one of the security guards and yelling at them to "do your ****ing job and get the ****ing police here". Then he shoves the second guard to the ground and tells him to "stay the **** off me".

Well, as that happens, the chick lunges at Jericho AGAIN, and this time Jericho actually punches the woman in the face, and shoves her to the ground. This stunned everyone, and the girl's friends ended up jumping in trying to fight Jericho, to which he fought all of them off, then storms into his vehicle swearing and speeds off, running through a stop sign in the process.

This whole thing happened over the span of about 5 minutes (of the street being blocked by this ordeal), and the woman ended up calling the cops on Jericho. They arrived 5 minutes after Jericho left, complete with a Paddy Wagon. The WWE's head of security did not see the incident, so he was there trying to figure out what happened along with the cops at the same time while yapping on his cell phone, and the woman is pressing charges against Jericho. As crazy and unbelievable this sounds, it can all be backed up with whatever police report was filed on the scene this afternoon.

I hope this made sense, as a lot of stuff happened. If you have any questions or need clarification, just ask. This was taped by several people with cell phone cameras, but there were only 50 people down there so I hope the video makes it way to the internet. Regardless, this went down as one of the craziest things I have ever seen in my life (even if it didn't involve Chris Jericho), and Jericho could be in some serious legal trouble over this one; although he was provoked, he seriously snapped and crossed the line."
Category: Sports
Tags:
Jericho footage 2/7 RAW car incident
Old 02-15-2009, 01:31 PM   #3
Popps
TEAM FIRST.

He should be arrested for that cop mustache.
Popps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 02:16 PM   #4
skpac1001
Ring of Famer

I brings the ruckus

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

There were no victims there, not Jericho nor the fans.
skpac1001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 02:19 PM   #5
OBF1
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Marvin Austin

Justified. Leave the guy the hell alone
OBF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 02:32 PM   #6
tsiguy96
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

funny how every one of those guys thinks they are being badasses by trying to fight him. regardless if WWE is fake or not, this guy would beat their asses pretty handily i presume.
tsiguy96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 02:34 PM   #7
Spider
Mr Diplomacy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsiguy96 View Post
funny how every one of those guys thinks they are being badasses by trying to fight him. regardless if WWE is fake or not, this guy would beat their asses pretty handily i presume.
why in the hell would you assume that ?
Old 02-15-2009, 02:38 PM   #8
tsiguy96
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider View Post
do you ever think before you post? or do you think you would take out chris jericho with a throat punch? moron.
Old 02-15-2009, 02:43 PM   #9
Spider
Mr Diplomacy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
do you ever think before you post? or do you think you would take out chris jericho with a throat punch? moron.
It is real simple stupid , you can put muscle all over your body except for the weak parts , we all have them , you , me , Even your Adonis Jericho , what it breaks down to is , are you willing to take an ass beating to give an ass beating ? No matter how bad you are hurt , see your own teeth laying on the ground are you going ot get up and ask for more ? if the answer is no...... stay the **** down and be a b**** .... Chuck Norris isnt as Big as Jericho , Neither is A. Gatti...... Big ass Kimbo got knocked the **** out by a guy in a smaller weight class in a matter of Seconds ........What just because your D&D character is big and can take out a level 14 wizzard you relate that to real life ?
or you like a hooker and size matters ?
Old 02-15-2009, 02:52 PM   #10
skpac1001
Ring of Famer

I brings the ruckus

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Seemed like the guys only messed with him when he had his back turned, and afterwords they retreated back into the mob. When he charged out into the mob, they all shrank back. At least, that's how it looked to me. If they don't think they can tangle with him straight up, I agree with them.
Old 02-15-2009, 02:55 PM   #11
Spider
Mr Diplomacy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
Originally Posted by skpac1001 View Post
Seemed like the guys only messed with him when he had his back turned, and afterwords they retreated back into the mob. When he charged out into the mob, they all shrank back. At least, that's how it looked to me. If they don't think they can tangle with him straight up, I agree with them.
i didnt get to see the video very clear , but there was security everybody jumping bad at once , the only thing is the woman Jericho punched got back up ...... that isnt good .... Lack of power , and no TSiguy dope Power doesnt come from the size of your arm ......
Old 02-15-2009, 02:56 PM   #12
clint7
Ring of Famer

"Monday Night Jerkoff!"
"Can I get a picture with you?"

Last edited by clint7; 02-15-2009 at 04:28 PM..
clint7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 02:56 PM   #13
skpac1001
Ring of Famer

I brings the ruckus

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
i didnt get to see the video very clear , but there was security everybody jumping bad at once , the only thing is the woman Jericho punched got back up ...... that isnt good .... Lack of power , and no TSiguy dope Power doesnt come from the size of your arm ......
, can't argue with that.
Old 02-15-2009, 03:07 PM   #14
spdirty
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Quentin Jammer

Id say justified. Dont **** with a guy if you dont want to get ****ed with back.
spdirty is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 03:08 PM   #15
spdirty
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Quentin Jammer

btw, why were they were all over his ass? He a bad guy now and they take it seriously?
spdirty is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 03:10 PM   #16
Spider
Mr Diplomacy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
Originally Posted by spdirty View Post
btw, why were they were all over his ass? He a bad guy now and they take it seriously?
Hell I dont even know who he is ..........
Old 02-15-2009, 03:19 PM   #17
Spider
Mr Diplomacy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Here is another prime example ..... Ali vs Norton , Norton 1 punch breaks Ali Jaw early in the fight , after the fight it took 90 minutes of Surgery to repair Ali's jaw .......Norton was a freak , big powerful shoulders , looked more like a body builder then a fighter Ali was under 220 pounds , Ali still went 15 rounds .... Now that is bad ass .........
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali
Angelo Dundee realised immediately what had happened, “I asked him to let me stop the fight,” Dundee remembered. “He said, ‘no, I can beat this sucker. He wont touch my jaw.” It was a remarkable display of courage from Ali who fought for another 10 rounds losing a narrow points decision.
Old 02-15-2009, 03:59 PM   #18
Cmac821
Harden by loss

Can't wait for next year

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Fox Mulder

Back on topic, I bet it was roids
Cmac821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 05:14 PM   #19
Bronx33
lets go partner

Rumpson Rocks

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Woodyard

People really need lives why do they stalk pretend wrestlers? all i can say is wow.
Bronx33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 05:36 PM   #20
Meck77

Idiots. All of them.
Meck77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 05:38 PM   #21
Bronx33
lets go partner

Rumpson Rocks

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Woodyard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meck77 View Post
Idiots. All of them.

I would expect to see kids act like this but i didn't see any.
Bronx33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 05:39 PM   #22
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

It's all staged anyway, it's lame. Roid rage is a myth anyway, perpatrated by the gov. of California to protect his status as manliest man.
Tombstone RJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 06:16 PM   #23
tsiguy96
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
It is real simple stupid , you can put muscle all over your body except for the weak parts , we all have them , you , me , Even your Adonis Jericho , what it breaks down to is , are you willing to take an ass beating to give an ass beating ? No matter how bad you are hurt , see your own teeth laying on the ground are you going ot get up and ask for more ? if the answer is no...... stay the **** down and be a b**** .... Chuck Norris isnt as Big as Jericho , Neither is A. Gatti...... Big ass Kimbo got knocked the **** out by a guy in a smaller weight class in a matter of Seconds ........What just because your D&D character is big and can take out a level 14 wizzard you relate that to real life ?
or you like a hooker and size matters ?
watch the video genius, no one is attacking him straight up they wait until security is there to stop tehm. had you any sense of comprehension, or intelligence in general, you would see this. jericho was very clearly the one in control of everything happening, yet people kept ****ing with him knowing there is 10 other people and security who will help them. you think any of them would mess with him straight up? id hope you dont think that, it would only further define the stereotype you have created for yourself on this message board.
Old 02-15-2009, 06:35 PM   #24
Spider
Mr Diplomacy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
watch the video genius, no one is attacking him straight up they wait until security is there to stop tehm. had you any sense of comprehension, or intelligence in general, you would see this. jericho was very clearly the one in control of everything happening, yet people kept ****ing with him knowing there is 10 other people and security who will help them. you think any of them would mess with him straight up? id hope you dont think that, it would only further define the stereotype you have created for yourself on this message board.
Jericho had at least 2 security guys there also Helping him ...... Shut the **** up ..........you will learn when you leave mommies and daddys care , that size dont mean **** ....... everyone was jumping bad ........too many people in the way , you can clearly see security stepping in .........
Old 02-15-2009, 08:03 PM   #25
tsiguy96
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Jericho had at least 2 security guys there also Helping him ...... Shut the **** up ..........you will learn when you leave mommies and daddys care , that size dont mean **** ....... everyone was jumping bad ........too many people in the way , you can clearly see security stepping in .........
people who say size "dont mean ****" are usually small. if it "dont mean ****" they wouldnt separate fighters based on weight class would they?

bigger people, especially fit people like the man in question, are capable of much higher strength and power levels then a smaller person, and thus are capable of more damage. it would appear, contradictory to youre statement that "size dont mean ****" that it does in fact "mean ****"