The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 02-02-2009, 02:31 PM   #1
broncofan7
Ring of Famer

BQ looks ALMOST as good as I do

Default Pats favored to win next year's SB with Dallas 2nd

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/new...e-win-super-b/

The Broncos are among 17 teams that are bigger favorites than the Arizona Cardinals to win Super Bowl XLIV, according to odds set Monday by Bodog, an Internet sports book.

The possibility quarterback Kurt Warner will retire and the Cardinals’ inconsistent play this season made the Cardinals a 30-1 favorite.

The Broncos are one of six teams listed at 25-1. The Pittsburgh Steelers, who beat Arizona 27-23 on Sunday, are 10-1 to repeat, tied for the third lowest with the New York Giants. The New England Patriots, at 8-1, are favored, followed by the Dallas Cowboys (9-1). The Detroit Lions and the Kansas City Chiefs are the longest shots, each at 100-1.

“The uncertainty surrounding Kurt Warner going into the offseason has a decisive impact on the Cardinals’ odds for next season,” Richard Gardner, who manages the Internet sports book Bodog, said in an e-mail.

Bodog is an Antigua-based Internet sports book that cannot legally accept U.S. bets.
broncofan7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-02-2009, 02:33 PM   #2
Archer81
Optimum Homo

Tactical Neck.

Cardinals need to get a ground game, they get that and they are contenders flat out, regardless of who is at QB. I think their defense is good enough to win them a title.

Archer81 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 02:40 PM   #3
Ninjatime
Solid Starter

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhcyennek81 View Post
Cardinals need to get a ground game, they get that and they are contenders flat out, regardless of who is at QB. I think their defense is good enough to win them a title.

Same things were said about Packers. Leadership is a HUGE factor for a team.
Ninjatime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 02:43 PM   #4
Archer81
Optimum Homo

Tactical Neck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjatime View Post
Same things were said about Packers. Leadership is a HUGE factor for a team.

Fitzgerald seems to be that guy, and you can never tell with Leinhart. Maybe that ass bag has decided its time to play and win a SB rather than pout and screw bleach blonde skeletons.

Archer81 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 02:53 PM   #5
Atwater His Ass
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

This is the same Dallas team that hasn't won a playoff game in like 12 years right?
Atwater His Ass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 02:54 PM   #6
broncofan7
Ring of Famer

BQ looks ALMOST as good as I do

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atwater His Ass View Post
This is the same Dallas team that hasn't won a playoff game in like 12 years right?
Exactly--and did not change out their HC or get rid of their lockeroom cancer. 2009 will be one of epic failure in Dallas. Mark my words.
broncofan7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 02:54 PM   #7
frerottenextelway
█████

█████

Adopt-a-Bronco:
██

The history of Super Bowl losers doesn't bode well for the Cards.
frerottenextelway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 05:41 PM   #8
ZONA
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris

I can guarantee you that the first thing the Cards will be looking at in the draft and FA is offensive linemen. I keep up with the morning sports radio shows around here and the papers and they haven not been all that happy with their patchwork offensive line. Russ Grimm helped alot but he needs a few more studs there. If the Cards can land even just one great offensive lineman this season, they will have a much better ground game. Who knows if they will get back to the show but I see them as a force in the NFC again. Let's not forget though, the Cards, were one stupid play from being the Champs so I can't say they NEED a whole lot. They were one stupid play call from being the best team.
ZONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 05:51 PM   #9
chaz
highly touted recruit

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mr. Bruton

where can you place bets online in the US on the nfl?
chaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 07:12 PM   #10
MechanicalBull
Interesting Times Ahead

Will people ever get off the Dallas bandwagon or no? They haven't won in forever and are self destructing.

In the NY Post they showed that Denver was listed at 35-1 and in the Daily News Gar Myers is already predicting a Pats vs. Giants SB with his reasoning being that last year's game was so good that they will meet again. It's one day after the season and people are already writing crap articles and wasting space about next year.
MechanicalBull is offline   Reply With Quote