The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 01-26-2009, 02:01 AM   #1
slyinky

Thar she Blows!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default Fedor Emelianenko Vs Andrei Arlovski clip/pics

Press the up arrow on the right to watch in HQ.

slyinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-26-2009, 03:02 AM   #2
yerner
Ring of Famer

yeah, fedor is the best i've ever seen. he's as good in a sport as anyone has ever been.
yerner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 06:33 AM   #3
rugbythug
Church Eyes.

Salty Dog

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mr. Miller

He also takes on the best. You have to love to see that.
rugbythug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 08:48 AM   #4
skpac1001
Ring of Famer

I brings the ruckus

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by yerner View Post
yeah, fedor is the best i've ever seen. he's as good in a sport as anyone has ever been.
I don't see it. Arlovski was outclassing him by a long shot up until he did that lame flying knee. Doesn't matter of course, he still knocked him out, but he would take some losses if he fought regularly in UFC, IMO.
skpac1001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 09:32 AM   #5
rugbythug
Church Eyes.

Salty Dog

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mr. Miller

Quote:
Originally Posted by skpac1001 View Post
I don't see it. Arlovski was outclassing him by a long shot up until he did that lame flying knee. Doesn't matter of course, he still knocked him out, but he would take some losses if he fought regularly in UFC, IMO.
Every MMA fighter is going to loose. I think the most Belt defenses ever is like 5 in a row.
Old 01-26-2009, 09:34 AM   #6
dbfan4life
Ring of Famer

Dude looks dead. Crazy.
dbfan4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 09:38 AM   #7
OBF1
Ring of Famer

No avatar is the new avatar

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None are worthy

Fedor is one bad ass, I have seen him fight for years and is without a doubt the best Heavyweight MMA fighter in the world. He choked out ex UFC champ Tim Silva in 38 seconds of the 3rd round and knocked out former UFC champion Arlovski the other night. I saw the fight Saturday night and Arlovski did real well until kissing the right fist of Fador. Right now no one could beat him in my opinion.
OBF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 09:39 AM   #8
MagicHef
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Arlovski clearly has the superior beard.
MagicHef is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 09:40 AM   #9
WolfpackGuy
Call me, "Maybe"

"You just got knocked the **** out!"
WolfpackGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 09:45 AM   #10
Derger_Louis
Solid Starter

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Spencer Larsen

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBF1 View Post
Fedor is one bad ass, I have seen him fight for years and is without a doubt the best Heavyweight MMA fighter in the world. He choked out ex UFC champ Tim Silva in 38 seconds of the 3rd round and knocked out former UFC champion Arlovski the other night. I saw the fight Saturday night and Arlovski did real well until kissing the right fist of Fador. Right now no one could beat him in my opinion.
Fedor choked Silva out in the first round. But yeah, he is a badass and I don't see anyone beating him soon. Who else is he going to fight in Affliction.. Barnett??
Derger_Louis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 09:57 AM   #11
BMF Bronco
Offseason sucks...

Adopt-a-Bronco:
ME

Fedor is the best heavyweight by far, he would murder Brock Lesnar or Frank Mir.
BMF Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 10:12 AM   #12
DHallblows
Ring of Famer

Fedor is great and all, but I just don't like seeing the "Best Ever" being significantly less in shape than the guy who's ass he kicks
DHallblows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 10:36 AM   #13
rugbythug
Church Eyes.

Salty Dog

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mr. Miller

Quote:
Originally Posted by DHallblows View Post
Fedor is great and all, but I just don't like seeing the "Best Ever" being significantly less in shape than the guy who's ass he kicks
Just because he has a gut does not mean he is not in Shape. Why be ripped as a heavy weight? As long as you have the lungs to go 5 no need to starve yourself.
Old 01-26-2009, 10:38 AM   #14
rugbythug
Church Eyes.

Salty Dog

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mr. Miller

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMF Bronco View Post
Fedor is the best heavyweight by far, he would murder Brock Lesnar or Frank Mir.
I am not so sure about that. Lesnar is a fighter, and his size would be hard to deal with. Mir has the ability to submit anyone, can he take him down and avoid Fedor's power hard to say.
Old 01-26-2009, 12:12 PM   #15
skpac1001
Ring of Famer

I brings the ruckus

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by rugbythug View Post
Every MMA fighter is going to loose. I think the most Belt defenses ever is like 5 in a row.
I'm confused. So are you disagreeing with my thinking Fedor is not up there with the top sportsman of all time or disagreeing with my prediction that he would lose more in the UFC or disagreeing that there is a link between the two or some combination of these?
skpac1001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 12:30 PM   #16
rugbythug
Church Eyes.

Salty Dog

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mr. Miller

Fedor is the Top Dog Heavyweight MMA Fighter. And he would loose some fights. So I am disagreeing and agreeing at the same time.
Old 01-26-2009, 02:05 PM   #17
dlow187

Im all about Boats & Hoes!

Quote:
I am not so sure about that. Lesnar is a fighter, and his size would be hard to deal with. Mir has the ability to submit anyone, can he take him down and avoid Fedor's power hard to say.
1.)Fedor beat Choi Hong-man who happens to make Brock lesner look small, he is 7'2 360 lbs so size dont matter (only in the bedroom lol)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3QzX1ZadJM

2.)Mir WOULD NOT be able to submit Fedor. Fedor is the Pound-4-Pound best fighter in the world because he is well rounded. He can knock ANYONE out or submit ANYONE.

3.)Sure Arlovski, Lesner, & Mir might be bigger & more athletic but that dont matter if Fedor is fighting because he is too smart. He fights like a chess-master plays chess.

Fedor will go down as the best fighter ever.

If Couture was 7 years younger, he would be the only one to MAYBE beat Fedor.

Last edited by dlow187; 01-26-2009 at 02:31 PM..
dlow187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 02:43 PM   #18
broncofan7
Ring of Famer

BQ looks ALMOST as good as I do

Fedor is very unintimidating looking and that is certainly deceiving.I thought that Arlovski dominated that fight above, made one mistake, and being the tactician that Fedor is--was able to capitalize on Arlovski's lazy defense and the fact that he literally JUMPED into Fedor's punch. I'd like to see a rematch honestly and I bet Arlovski would fare much better. Lesnar--I'd love to see it, but I think that he is still SOOO raw.
broncofan7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 02:47 PM   #19
dlow187

Quote:
Originally Posted by skpac1001 View Post
No one can beat him maybe a young Couture as i said above

Fedor has beat 5 former UFC Heavyweight champions
Andre Arlovski
Tim Sylvia
Mark Coleman - twice
Nogeria - three times
Kevin Randleman (When he was on Roids)

World class fighters that Fedor beat
'Bobalu 'Renato Sobral
Gary Goodridge
Mark Hunt
Mat Linland
Mirko Cro Cop
Heath Herring
Ricardo Arona

Nuff' Said
Old 01-26-2009, 05:33 PM   #20
slyinky

Thar she Blows!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlow187 View Post
No one can beat him maybe a young Couture as i said above

Fedor has beat 5 former UFC Heavyweight champions
Andre Arlovski
Tim Sylvia
Mark Coleman - twice
Nogeria - three times
Kevin Randleman (When he was on Roids)

World class fighters that Fedor beat
'Bobalu 'Renato Sobral
Gary Goodridge
Mark Hunt
Mat Linland
Mirko Cro Cop
Heath Herring
Ricardo Arona

Nuff' Said
Very impressive how Fedor was able to turn the tables right after getting suplexed on to his head.

slyinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 06:08 PM   #21
rugbythug
Church Eyes.

Salty Dog

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mr. Miller

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlow187 View Post
1.)Fedor beat Choi Hong-man who happens to make Brock lesner look small, he is 7'2 360 lbs so size dont matter (only in the bedroom lol)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3QzX1ZadJM

Lesnar is more than just big, he is a huge athlete. Fedor would be the betting favorite but Lesnar would give him a fight.
2.)Mir WOULD NOT be able to submit Fedor. Fedor is the Pound-4-Pound best fighter in the world because he is well rounded. He can knock ANYONE out or submit ANYONE.

Mir can submit anyone. To say he could not gives MMA no credit Everybody gets caught.
3.)Sure Arlovski, Lesner, & Mir might be bigger & more athletic but that dont matter if Fedor is fighting because he is too smart. He fights like a chess-master plays chess.
For a chess master he sure was taking a lot of smacks to his dome. Fedor is great but he not unbeatable.
Fedor will go down as the best fighter ever.
At this point Anderson Silva has been more dominant fighting more, against higher grade oppenents.

If Couture was 7 years younger, he would be the only one to MAYBE beat Fedor.
Just enjoy the fight for what it is. Every Fighter looses.
Old 01-27-2009, 12:52 PM   #22
dlow187

Quote:
Just enjoy the fight for what it is. Every Fighter looses.
"Lesnar is more than just big, he is a huge athlete. Fedor would be the betting favorite but Lesnar would give him a fight."

Lesner is a BEAST but it wouldnt be as close as you think... Old man Coture should have beat Lesner, but not to fight for a year then try to come back at his age is impossible.
Arlovski is equal or better than Lesner in regards to athleticism. Arlovski is not a little guy by no means. Fedor ALWAYS stays composed, it dont matter the size or strenth of the opponent

"Mir can submit anyone. To say he could not gives MMA no credit Everybody gets caught."
To say he could not, takes nothing away from MMA.
I know what your trying to say but i disagree slightly. Yes almost anybody can get caught but Mir wouldnt be able to submit Fedor, or Nogiera which is y he kept the fight standing against him. Mir is good but not as good as the UFC is trying to make him out to be. The heavyweight division in the UFC is weaker than it seems besides Lesner, Mir, Nogiera & Coture the rest are just trying to make a name. I will bet $ that Lesner will win the rematch against Mir

"For a chess master he sure was taking a lot of smacks to his dome. Fedor is great but he not unbeatable."
Yes he was getting hit but Arlovski has some of the best standup in MMA, he is big with reach, has amazing hand speed, & has ko power. While he was getting hit he kept his composure while Arlovski got excited & went for the flying knee. What i meant by chess master is that he is really smart as a fighter

At this point Anderson Silva has been more dominant fighting more, against higher grade oppenents.
WHAT?!?!?! I thought you knew what you were talking about before this statement. Yes Silva has been dominant... fighting Lower grade opponents.
Dan Henderson & Rich Franklin are the 2 best fighters Anderson has beat. Anderson is a bad ass for sure but to say he has beat higher quality opponents is retarded. You are obviously more of a UFC fan than MMA fan because of you are all over Mir & Anderson
Old 01-27-2009, 01:11 PM   #23
kamakazi_kal

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mayhem Miller

personal favorite is BJ penn
kamakazi_kal is offline   Reply With Quote