The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-20-2009, 04:50 PM   #1
Florida_Bronco
Ring of Famer
 
Florida_Bronco's Avatar
 
Coming Back Strong in 2014

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Tampa Bay
Posts: 13,777

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Quinton Carter
Default What happened to Greek?

Is he moving on, or are we keeping him? I can't find his profile on the team site.
Florida_Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-20-2009, 04:53 PM   #2
telluride
Ring of Famer
 
telluride's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 2,557

Adopt-a-Bronco:
--Rulon!--
Default

Get him out of here. Tuten, too.
telluride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 04:53 PM   #3
Sassy
Ring of Famer
 
Sassy's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2001
Location: ND
Posts: 37,667

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Eddie Royal
Default

Maybe he's being replaced by Romo !
Sassy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 04:58 PM   #4
Rocky Mountain Stampede
Solid Starter
 
Rocky Mountain Stampede's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 223
Default

He's still a Bronco. Look under MEDICAL STAFF

http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.php?id=96

MEDICAL STAFF
Steve Antonopulos - Head Athletic Trainer
Corey Oshikoya - Assistant Athletic Trainer
Trae Tashiro - Assistant Athletic Trainer
Josh Hartman - Assitant Athletic Trainer
Dr. Ted Schlegel - Head Team Physician
Dr. Martin Boublik - Team Physician
Dr. J. Steven Geraghty - Team Physician
Rocky Mountain Stampede is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 04:58 PM   #5
Florida_Bronco
Ring of Famer
 
Florida_Bronco's Avatar
 
Coming Back Strong in 2014

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Tampa Bay
Posts: 13,777

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Quinton Carter
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by telluride View Post
Get him out of here. Tuten, too.
I asked what happened to him, not what should happen to him.
Florida_Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 05:10 PM   #6
montrose
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 6,077

Adopt-a-Bronco:
VP John Elway
Default

Reading Fastis' book left me with a not-so-favorable impression of Greek.
montrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 06:10 PM   #7
Fusionfrontman
Perennial Pro-bowler
 
Fusionfrontman's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 993
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by montrose View Post
Reading Fastis' book left me with a not-so-favorable impression of Greek.
Why what was said/reported?
Fusionfrontman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 06:41 PM   #8
telluride
Ring of Famer
 
telluride's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 2,557

Adopt-a-Bronco:
--Rulon!--
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florida_Bronco View Post
I asked what happened to him, not what should happen to him.
True enough. Wishful thinking on my part.
telluride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 06:46 PM   #9
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum
 
broncosteven's Avatar
 
Gene helping John figure out FA

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Tranquility Base
Posts: 34,329

Adopt-a-Bronco:
They'r all bums
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by telluride View Post
Get him out of here. Tuten, too.
I agree.

Time for complete change. Cut everyone but Bobby Turner.
broncosteven is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 07:01 PM   #10
Popcorn Sutton
Ring of Famer
 
Popcorn Sutton's Avatar
 
Don't mess with Popcorn

Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Who cares
Posts: 3,766

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Jacob Tamme
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by montrose View Post
Reading Fastis' book left me with a not-so-favorable impression of Greek.
Please elaborate...
Popcorn Sutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 07:21 PM   #11
baja
Pat Bowlen
 
baja's Avatar
 
The best owner ever

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in the present moment
Posts: 58,753

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chase Vaughn
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florida_Bronco View Post
Is he moving on, or are we keeping him? I can't find his profile on the team site.
I always felt TD's comeback injury was grossly mishandled. he tried to play for weeks with a undiagnosed hair line leg fracture.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 07:57 PM   #12
wolf754life
Anti Homer Board Director
 
wolf754life's Avatar
 
Sunshine and Rainbows Fanboys

Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 2,056

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Jack Del erious
Default

stephan fatsis is a wanna be cum dodger, the greek is the man, patching up broncos for 25 yrs. respect the man
wolf754life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 08:16 PM   #13
Florida_Bronco
Ring of Famer
 
Florida_Bronco's Avatar
 
Coming Back Strong in 2014

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Tampa Bay
Posts: 13,777

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Quinton Carter
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky Mountain Stampede View Post
He's still a Bronco. Look under MEDICAL STAFF

http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.php?id=96

MEDICAL STAFF
Steve Antonopulos - Head Athletic Trainer
Corey Oshikoya - Assistant Athletic Trainer
Trae Tashiro - Assistant Athletic Trainer
Josh Hartman - Assitant Athletic Trainer
Dr. Ted Schlegel - Head Team Physician
Dr. Martin Boublik - Team Physician
Dr. J. Steven Geraghty - Team Physician
Thanks man!

A Dale Carter avatar too. First time I've ever seen one of those.
Florida_Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 08:51 PM   #14
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum
 
broncosteven's Avatar
 
Gene helping John figure out FA

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Tranquility Base
Posts: 34,329

Adopt-a-Bronco:
They'r all bums
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf754life View Post
stephan fatsis is a wanna be cum dodger, the greek is the man, patching up broncos for 25 yrs. respect the man
Shanny was there for 21, look what that got him.

You wanted change, I think no one should be safe, except Turner.

Turner is the only one that was sucessful in this org.

Funny how people want change because of last 10 years but then they want their favorites there because the guy had been there for over 25 years.
broncosteven is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 09:09 PM   #15
brncs_fan
How about some Tapenade!
 
brncs_fan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: The Coaches Cradle...Eastern Illinois University
Posts: 5,375

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Manti Teo
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosteven View Post
Shanny was there for 21, look what that got him.

You wanted change, I think no one should be safe, except Turner.

Turner is the only one that was sucessful in this org.

Funny how people want change because of last 10 years but then they want their favorites there because the guy had been there for over 25 years.
Reason has no place amongst the irrational and temperamental. Please take your 'logic' and go home.
brncs_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 09:15 PM   #16
montrose
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 6,077

Adopt-a-Bronco:
VP John Elway
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fusionfrontman View Post
Why what was said/reported?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrewCrew View Post
Please elaborate...
I'd have to go back through and re-read but there were a few instances of misdiagnosis including one player who was found to have a torn ACL after Greek told him it wasn't.
montrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 10:54 PM   #17
BroncoMan4ever
Ring of Famer
 
BroncoMan4ever's Avatar
 
That's just like your opinion, man

Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Denver
Posts: 13,221

Adopt-a-Bronco:
VIRGIL GREEN!!!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by montrose View Post
I'd have to go back through and re-read but there were a few instances of misdiagnosis including one player who was found to have a torn ACL after Greek told him it wasn't.
wasn't that Olandis Gary that that happened to. I remember him playing a good game after hurting his knee and ended up finding out hours later his ACL was torn
BroncoMan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 11:36 PM   #18
Florida_Bronco
Ring of Famer
 
Florida_Bronco's Avatar
 
Coming Back Strong in 2014

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Tampa Bay
Posts: 13,777

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Quinton Carter
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoMan4ever View Post
wasn't that Olandis Gary that that happened to. I remember him playing a good game after hurting his knee and ended up finding out hours later his ACL was torn
Gary did tear his ACL in the 2000 opener against the Rams but finished the game.
Florida_Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 01:09 AM   #19
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings
 
broncocalijohn's Avatar
 
I said Do It!

Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Lake Forest, Orange County, Calif.
Posts: 21,594

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florida_Bronco View Post
I asked what happened to him, not what should happen to him.

Shanny is gone so he has to find someone to badger. Why not the trainer? Natural selection after you b**** at least two seasons to can the head coach and they finally do it. If they can Greek, Telluride will want the head ushers to go next.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 10:11 AM   #20
Dark Helmet
Lone Star!!!
 
Dark Helmet's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Arizona
Posts: 119

Adopt-a-Bronco:
D.J.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoMan4ever View Post
wasn't that Olandis Gary that that happened to. I remember him playing a good game after hurting his knee and ended up finding out hours later his ACL was torn
Wilson's injury missed too.
Dark Helmet is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:30 PM.


Denver Broncos