The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 01-18-2009, 09:41 AM   #1
DBBBSBS
Pro Bowler

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Team Broncos
Default Superbowl ? Which two teams match up well ?

I am thinking AFC will be the champs again. I am sure people who like philly will be screaming at this point. But if another one of those Mc's... can play and have a bad game with ok defenses, imagine the pressure they can face against baltimore or pitt.

My Superbowl game would be Baltimore Against Philly.

I Still cannot forget the 2005 AFC Championship in which there were so many pitt fans in denver, So i could never lift myself to support pitt after that day.

With Baltimore and that rookie, it looks like a dream run. Though i am not a huge philly fan and i like the madden offense of cardinals. I dont think cardinals will survive the chess game with the best D co-ordinator year in year out in philly.

I Would love to see Ravens vs Cards , But it might end up being the other two birds Ravens Vs Eagles. So all i say at the end of this is.. i want two birds in finals and i dont care for the steel city.

(Next year denver will win 9-7, which will be step in right direction.. If they make the playoffs it is a bonus)
DBBBSBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-18-2009, 10:36 AM   #2
Popps
TEAM FIRST.

I admit it, I'm buying into the Warner feel-good story. I have nothing against the guy and I'd love to see him in the big game again.

I can't stand the Ravens, though I do love to watch that defense play. They're a team custom-built for playoff football.

To me, that would be a great game... Balt/Arizona, and there would be a clear team to root for.
Popps is offline   Reply With Quote