The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 01-12-2009, 07:42 PM   #1
The MVPlaya
Denver Broncos

out with the old, IN WITH THE NEW

Default Who else had 3 Super Bowl wins? Age does not matter.

Who else on the resume had 3 Super Bowl wins and 4 appearances?

A lot of you seem bitter at the age thing. I have a gut feeling that most are either near his age or older. The truth of the matter is, he has the resume that has WIN all over it. He comes from the most winning franchise of this decade.

Most probably didn't even know who Steve Spagnuolo was before Shanahan was fired.

I'm writing this post because I repeatedly read posts from bitter people due to his age. If this guy was older, I doubt it would be much of an issue.

I highly suggest you guys do some research of some of the young bright minds today. Take a look at the guys at google and the guy over at facebook. Age has nothing to do with success in this day and age.

So if you're bitter about his age, be bitter once the Broncos organization picks its feet back up... because he'll still be younger than you at that time.
The MVPlaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-12-2009, 07:43 PM   #2
Rock Chalk
Cheeky Bastards

Laus Deo

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris

Last I checked BilL Belicheat ran the show and the show had Tom Brady and an excellent defense.

But hey, you want to give McDaniels all the credit for the 3 superbowl wins, thats your business.
Rock Chalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 08:05 PM   #3
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

Where is Amazon!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock Chalk View Post
Last I checked BilL Belicheat ran the show and the show had Tom Brady and an excellent defense.

But hey, you want to give McDaniels all the credit for the 3 superbowl wins, thats your business.
I will give him credit for being part of a team that set a ton of single season records at multiple positions.

Too bad they didn't win the one game that really mattered though.
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 08:26 PM   #4
Stormontheplains
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Andre Hall

[QUOTE=The MVPlaya;2249060]Who else on the resume had 3 Super Bowl wins and 4 appearances? QUOTE]

Which coach had this on his resume?

10 Conference Championship Games
Six Super Bowl appearances
3 Super Bowl Wins
Only coach with 7 postseason wins in a 2 year period
and the list goes on and on and on

By the way, we just fired him!!!
Stormontheplains is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 08:28 PM   #5
Atlas
Draft Defense Early&Often

Quote:
Originally Posted by The MVPlaya View Post
Who else on the resume had 3 Super Bowl wins and 4 appearances?

A lot of you seem bitter at the age thing. I have a gut feeling that most are either near his age or older. The truth of the matter is, he has the resume that has WIN all over it. He comes from the most winning franchise of this decade.

Most probably didn't even know who Steve Spagnuolo was before Shanahan was fired.

I'm writing this post because I repeatedly read posts from bitter people due to his age. If this guy was older, I doubt it would be much of an issue.

I highly suggest you guys do some research of some of the young bright minds today. Take a look at the guys at google and the guy over at facebook. Age has nothing to do with success in this day and age.

So if you're bitter about his age, be bitter once the Broncos organization picks its feet back up... because he'll still be younger than you at that time.
His age bothers me but not as much as the other three "Genius" coaches that have left NE and have flopped....... Yeah I would say that is a concern.
Atlas is offline   Reply With Quote