The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 01-11-2009, 05:31 PM   #1
lostknight
In The Arena

ohwaitwtf

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Tim Tebow
Default The Chargers Game. Couldn't have happened to a better(worse) group of fans

The last couple of years I have noticed (both from games at Qualcomm and Mile High) that the San Diego fans have passed the raiders fans as the most obnoxious in the league. Now they are complaining about injuries in the wake of their loss today.

Today's defeat could not have happened to a better (worse) group of fans.
lostknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-11-2009, 05:38 PM   #2
fdf
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostknight View Post
The last couple of years I have noticed (both from games at Qualcomm and Mile High) that the San Diego fans have passed the raiders fans as the most obnoxious in the league. Now they are complaining about injuries in the wake of their loss today.

Today's defeat could not have happened to a better (worse) group of fans.
More obnoxious than raider's fans. Wow! I prefer to think of them as obnoxious in different ways.
fdf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 05:40 PM   #3
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

Where is Amazon!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson!

My wife and I loved watching the Steelgirls sniff out the Screen and Rivers getting taken down hard.

I heard a report that LT said he is ready to go next week now that the season is over. LT don't do Preseason or Postseason.
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 05:41 PM   #4
frerottenextelway
█████

█████

Adopt-a-Bronco:
██

I've never met a real life breathing true Charger fan in my life. I think the notion that they exist should be something for snopes to check into.
frerottenextelway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 05:42 PM   #5
Bronco LB 59
Ring of Famer

Keep your head up dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosteven View Post
My wife and I loved watching the Steelgirls sniff out the Screen and Rivers getting taken down hard.

I heard a report that LT said he is ready to go next week now that the season is over. LT don't do Preseason or Postseason.
I would love to see some of the AFC Pro Bowl RBs opt out of the game so Tomlinson could go as an alternate and suit up. You know Tomlinson would not miss the chance to play.
Bronco LB 59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 05:47 PM   #6
Dudeskey
Ring of Famer

This space for rent

It couldn't have happened to a nicer bunch of a-holes...
Dudeskey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 05:52 PM   #7
NUB
Just Crafted

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

I remember a few years ago half their stadium, pretty much no matter who they were playing, would be fans of the other team. That's ridiculous. They certainly have come out of the woodwork now, of course.

San Diego is a flavor of the day area, so it's no surprise.
NUB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 05:54 PM   #8
Sassy
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Eddie Royal

Half their fans left a couple of years ago in the 3rd quarter BEFORE LT set the records against us...and BRONCO fans were the last to leave Qualcomm after the game.
Sassy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 06:03 PM   #9
GoBroncos DownUnder
Perennial Pro-bowler

Adopt-a-Bronco:
AJ Smith!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fdf View Post
More obnoxious than raider's fans. Wow! I prefer to think of them as obnoxious in different ways.
I WILL give the Raider fans their due, if you're still wearing Raiders gear, you're a REAL fan of the team, their "bandwagon fans" departed LONG ago. Charger fans IMO are a lot more fickle, and if you see one he's probably only got the shirt because they expect that team to win.

Living in Pittsburgh and drinking EVERY Sunday for NFL games, I drank with a Raider fan when they got PUMMELED by the Patriots, he was cool and I admired his refusal to leave the bar even at the end of the 4th quarter. THAT is a fan!
I have seen 3 "charger fans" around here at the bars (all with LT 21 jerseys) ... all of them pitiful ... 2 of them covered up their shirts after their team lost!

I'm sure there are REAL charger fans out there, but they are pretty thin on the ground at the moment amongst the MASS of bandwagoners!
GoBroncos DownUnder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 06:12 PM   #10
(Jae)
Pro Bowler

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by frerottenextelway View Post
I've never met a real life breathing true Charger fan in my life. I think the notion that they exist should be something for snopes to check into.
My father is a Charger fan.
But if what you say is correct, and I never had a father to begin with,.....does that.........does that mean.........

(looks at self in mirror)
.......... Am I Jesus?
(Jae) is offline   Reply With Quote